Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I am Val

Hello!
    I just ordered my first module from PATHS, and I am looking forward to getting it soon.
    I am a friend of Pamela, who should be around here somewhere, LOL

I have two questions, if I may...

1) I have been listening to Louise Hay CD affirmations every day. While using PATHS, is this still necessary, or is it good to compliment the modules?

2) I am in EMDR treatment to try to address some of my deep rooted-issues.
    Will the modules conflit with this treatment?

I have a feeling the answer will be they are okay, but I thought I would ask.......

Thank you so much, and I look forward to getting to know you all!
    Val
    Last edited by VJoy; 08-07-2008, 03:57 PM.
    Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Hi Val and welcome.

I think you would probably have to see for yourself whether the daily affirmations continue to be helpful for you. PATHS may compliment them well, or they may not be necessary. Sorry if I made that clear as mud, lol.

What is EMDR treatment and does it involve prescription drugs?

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hi Jessica!!

EMDR is a treatment for trauma, with a therapist, that changes your brain chemistry to more positive thoughts, using headphones and watching a moving light for a few seconds. Or more relaxed thoughts about the situation you are addressing. I am not sure how much more I want to do of it, the PATHS might help me with everything.......

As for prescription drugs, yes I am on some, but not for EMDR. I am on several anti-anxiety drugs to help a panic disorder.

It would be great if PATHS eliminated the need for me to take them!!

Thanks, and nice to meet you!

Val

Comment

Hello

Hi Val!

to the forum! Glad you have signed up for PATHS!

How long have you been listening to the affirmation CDs? Have you found them helpful? If you do, then keep listening to them whilst using PATHS, you'll know if you need to continue or not. As Jessica said, I hope this was as clear as mud! What we are basically saying is that you will "feel" if you need to keep listening to them or not as the weeks go by and you are watching your PATHS theater.

Glad you are here!

~Viviana -
        "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

Welcome!

Val!!!

We are so happy to have you here at ESM!!!

I would think that any positive affirmations can only be of help no matter what, as doing so is just another way to continue affirming love for yourself which is exquisitely important! And I absolutely LOVE Louise Hay, so if you enjoy making them, I would continue doing so.

I cannot see why any of the PATHS modules would cause any conflict with the work you are doing with your therapist...In fact, I imagine that the modules could enhance this work, but if any of the other Lovies on this forum think otherwise, I expect they will jump in here and correct me!!!

As far as the prescription drugs go, I know it is very possible to eliminate them with the use of certain modules, but only you and your doctor will know that in time.

As you know, I wish you much success and rewarding transformation with your new experience with PATHS and I KNOW you are going to find the very loving and intelligent people on this forum delightful!!! We all look forward to your posts and hope you will join in on the fun when some of us are inspired to have our virtual parties!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
          My PATHS Website
          My Art Website
          My Paintings As Prints
          My Facebook

Comment

trauma free

Hi Val, welcome to Energetic Forum!

The Trauma Free module is working for me. It has been a gradual process for me, very consistent.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Helloooooooooo

Viviana, Pam , and Aaron!!

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

Yes, after I asked about the affirmations, I assumed that was a silly question! LOL, I WILL know if I still need them or not.......Viviana, I just started 2 weeks ago, so it really isn't long at all. They can't hurt.

Also, after asking about the EMDR, I realized...sheesh where is my head! Of course they don't conflict. In fact, today was a good session (I am working on forgiveness of my parents), and there is no need to stop. It can only be a compliment to PATHS.

Aaron, yes, thanks, I am aware of the Trauma module, and at some point I might try it. Right now I have tons of other modules that I want to try, if I really get into the one I am trying now.

I am going to watch it first thing tomorrow morning, ( I can't wait!) seeing as I was out all afternoon, and than fell asleep, and now need to get dinner! LOL

Thank you everyone, and I am typing like I am drunk because I just woke from a nap. Where is the....um..... food?

This morning I got the E3Live, only the capsule version, and started taking it. I will be superVal!

Blessings to everyone!
              Val

Comment

Working...
              X