Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darwins theory

Just a question on his theory guys
    If were in fact apes and and evolved into humans , then why are monkeys and apes still here ?
    is that selective evolution ?

and are we still evolving into something else ?

lol remember waterworld with kevin costner *s*

Sam

Originally posted by Samemf View Post
    Just a question on his theory guys
    If were in fact apes and and evolved into humans , then why are monkeys and apes still here ?
    is that selective evolution ?

and are we still evolving into something else ?

lol remember waterworld with kevin costner *s*

Sam
    Hey Samemf;

Boy have you been busy posting. I picked this one to answer first as it's the shortest: There is no such thing as evolution of species, just adaptation..Even Darwin only advanced it as a theory, which has , of course not proven out.

There are so many arguments and proof against it I suggest you read some of the material put out by the scientists at The Creation Science Institute in California. It also is known as The Institute for Creation research. Two books in particular should be enough to convince anyone that evolutionary theory is rubbish and full of holes. They are "Scientific Creationism"by Henry Morris, Ph.D and "Evolution: The Challenge of The Fossil Record" by Duane T Gish, Ph.D.

Also, anyone who knows anything about nature can see it is much to complicated to have "evolved". Just look at the Human Genome project. It took 10 years to map out one man's dna using supercomputers and it is so complicated we are just beginning to understand how parts of it work. Yet we are told it "Evolved".

Another example; you can't cross-breed species. Even within a species, like horses and donkeys, the offspring are sterile. So how could they "evolve" if they can't breed? And do it thousands of times?

Also, when they find fossils they are always fully formed(No mutants). The intermediate species they present are figments of their imagination.

Just 3 examples of thousands that blow that theory out of the water. Many scientists in the academic community have rejected it and predict it will die out in the next few years due to lack of real evidence.

Have fun reading,

Al.
    Antiquer

Comment

perfect reply to my post thanks mate

I agree

Sam

Comment

Working...
      X