Crystal Skulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Skulls

I first read an article about the crystal skulls early last year & had my interest piqued. Since then I have noticed that information about them is becoming more & more prevalent. Here's a couple of websites I found of interest.

Crystal Skulls @Crystalinks
    - the above photos are from this site with lots more info & photos.

Meet the Crystal Skulls with the Crystal Skull Explorers

This is an interview with Joshua & Desyrainbow Shapiro

Love & Blessings
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Orgonite

There are also Orgonite skull creations, and seem wonderful too. Its like your personal spirit bodyguard and a servitor.

Henrii

Comment

crystal skulls

Is it true that there 13 of them around the world and they say there is one in Malta?.

Comment

Wow, great stuff!

Sharyn, thanks for posting this!!
        Yeah, the one I remember is the Mitchell-Hedges skull from years ago. The way the light shines outta the eyes, etc. pretty amazing. both links are thorough, perfect. I found the energy phenomena slick too. Quartz does vibrate at the same frequency as our bodies do, 7.4hz? or whatever it is. A whole skull? Ha, this is where science should be. How does a scientist explain energy coming off of or tingling sensations from crystals???

Thanks again, Sharyn
        Doug
        With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Hi,

For those interested in crystal skulls:
          Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) - Google Search

Elias
          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Hey Sharyn,
            Get a hold of Cecee as she has seen one up front and personal. A 90 something year old lady she knows has one. I think she told me that this woman's father found it in a cave in Africa when she a little girl.
            She said the energy from it was pretty amazing!!
            Blessings with Aloha Keoi
            http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
            <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
            Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

I can recommend a great book for those interested, its called Dead Mens Secrets by Johnathan Gray.

He mentions some very interesting about the crystals skulls (among a multitude of other fascinating things).

One thing was that todays science cant explain how they were made, apparaently even todays lasers wouldnt be up to the task.
              "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Would you like to meet a crystal skull in person?

While at the Tucson Okterbest the first weekend of October (I was a vendor at the event), I met another vendor and we started talking while I was eating my dinner.

Turns out she has a newer crystal skull which about the same size as the Mitchell-Hedges skull and looks like a cross between the MH skull and the skull of love (from Peru).

Turns out she also knows Bill, the keeper of the Mitchell-Hedges skull and if all goes well, we will be arranging a meeting of the minds, as it were.

The event will most likely be sometime within the first two weeks of Feb and is tentatively scheduled to be held in Casa Grande, AZ - 40 minutes south of Phoenix and 45 minutes north of Tucson. There is a very large gem show happening in Tucson at that time and Bill is usually in town and Cece (who owns the newer skull) lives in Tucson.

Cece's skull is named Bob (after a previous keeper - I hope I got that right...). I'll be meeting him in Nov. Bob's specialty is manifesting and clearing energetic blockages of all sorts - I can't wait.

I'll keep you posted on the Feb meeting in case anyone can and/or wants to participate.

Last edited by Glenn; 10-21-2008, 05:39 AM.
                Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                Discover-PATHS
                [

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Is it true that there 13 of them around the world and they say there is one in Malta?.
                  There are 13 ancient skulls, all around the world, but only 12 have been discovered my modern men. There are however, a multitude of newer skulls of various sizes, and of various energetic properties - as you can find out from the links and books listed in previous posts by others.
                  Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                  Discover-PATHS
                  [

Comment

Correction

From Cece - the current keeper of Bob:

BOB is the name I gave my skull, Bob was carved from raw crystal skull point. I'm the first keeper and have named him BOB, its initials for BRING OUT THE BEST, as that is what BOB does, he brings out the best in people. He helps them manifest their dreams, and see a way for thier wishes.
                    Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                    Discover-PATHS
                    [

Comment

Glenn, is it possible to film/ record your meeting to learn more info? Thanks.
                      Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

I'm sure that your meeting will be really inspiring Glenn. I was hoping to see the Mitchell-Hedge's crystal skull this week but they have had to unexpectedly cancel the visit to Melbourne for a while so I hope that I get another opprotunity to see it.

This is a bit more info the skull put out by the company:

The Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull

URGENT NOTICE: MONDAY 20TH OCTOBER. WE HAVE JUST HAD NOTIFICATION FROM DUNCAN ROADS, BILL HOMMAN HAS URGENTLY BEEN CALLED BACK TO THE USA DUE TO FAMILY ILLNESS THERE. THE CRYSTAL SKULL TOUR OF VICTORIA HAS BEEN CANCELLED. BILL HAS OFFERED HIS SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAD BOOKED IN FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS AND WERE INTENDING TO COME TO PUBLIC TALKS. HE HAS ADVISED HE WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS HE CAN.
                        WE WISH BILL A SAFE RETURN

What a thrill and honour to have this unique piece of history in our presence!. Make sure this truly rare and special event is in your diary now.
                        Discovered in 1924 in an ancient Mayan tomb by the daughter of famous explorer and a man of mystery, F.A Mitchell-Hedges, the Crystal Skull remains shrouded in legend and controversy and represents one of the most intriguing archeological mysteries of our time.

The Mitchell-Hedges Skull will be in Australia in October 2008 (see Victorian venue details below - for all other states, visit Nexus Magazine) providing a very rare opportunity for the Australia public to see this enigma up close and decide for themselves what the Mitchell-Hedges Skull might be, where it might be from and what it might mean for humanity!

Victorian Dates CANCELLED. CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED
                        About the Lectures:

Bill Homann became the caretaker of the most unique and mysterious of all the crystal skulls when Anna “Sammy” Mitchell-Hedges passed away in April of 2007. Bill will discuss the history of F.A. Mitchell-Hedges (the “real” Indiana Jones) and how the skull was found by his adopted daughter, Anna. He will cover the scientific studies that were preformed on it including photon camera research and comparisons to other crystal skulls. Some of the myths and legends surrounding the skull (including the legend of the 13 crystal skulls) will be relayed along with some of the Mayan rites and ceremonies in which is was used.

ABOUT THE MITCHELL HEDGES CRYSTAL SKULL:
                        How does one begin to unravel an enigma such as this; the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull? What messages, secrets, truths or codes are contained within this supreme mystical symbol? Down through the ages these questions surrounding this Skull have confounded both the scientist and mystic alike.

In this overview perhaps a link will be established between the past, present and the future. Or perhaps a bridge will be built between scientific theory and mystical experience. It has been written that when the marriage or blending of these two schools of thought occur, the birthing of a new consciousness on the planet is possible. Allowing for the discovery of truth takes only two things: an open heart and an open mind.

Sometimes referred to as one of the wonders of the world, this Skull is an extraordinarily intriguing object that no expletives can accurately describe. It has a mesmerizing appearance that is both breathtakingly beautiful yet unsettling at the same time.

It is like gazing on perfection.
                        It is one of the world’s largest and most valuable gemstones; the craftsmanship being exquisite in all its facets.
                        It is anatomically correct – so scientifically accurate that a face can be reconstructed from it; the face of a beautiful, young Mesoamerican woman.
                        It has realistically carved teeth, the cheekbones are smoothly contoured and the detachable jaw sets perfectly into the cranium.

It has a powerful presence that entrances and hypnotizes those who stare deeply into its penetrating eyes.
                        As an object, it transcends the cutting-edge of both modern science and ancient traditions.
                        It raises questions about how we think about the world, the universe and our place within it.

The Mitchell-Hedges Skull was allegedly found by English explorer F.A. Mitchell-Hedges’ adopted daughter, Anna, in a Mayan pyramid in Lubaantun, Belize (then British Honduras) in 1924.

What was this object doing there? How was it made? This is an object which, according to scientists, simply shouldn’t even exist. Current tools and technology today cannot reproduce this without shattering the quartz.
                        This Skull has defied rational explanation and dumbfounded archaeologists, scientists, mystics and art-critics for decades.

Love, Light & Blessings
                        Sharyn
                        Theta Healing
                        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Originally posted by Jure View Post
                          Glenn, is it possible to film/ record your meeting to learn more info? Thanks.
                          Hi Jure,

(Lomg time no talk - hope everything is gong great for you!)

I don't have a video camera, but I will see if we can borrow one.

Cheers
                          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                          Discover-PATHS
                          [

Comment

Thanks for posting that Sharyn.

I have not seen any crystal skulls in person yet. Cece (Bob's caretaker, not the Cecee on this forum...) says the MH skull looks and feels like it has a water quality to it, like you could almost sink your fingers into it. How cool! I am really looking forward to these meetings. I hope all is well with Bill and family and he is able to rerturn to Australia to complete his tour in the near future.
                            Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                            Discover-PATHS
                            [

Comment

Thank you Glenn, my life is just perfect and I mean daily. Shifts did occur. I wish yours to be even better.

I d really like to see them in person. I remember when I first saw in Arthur C. Clarke s book I was amazed something like this is possible. Not sure if EU hosts such events.
                              Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Working...
                              X