theory behind what we see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theory behind what we see

so seems like there is a lack of theory behind what we see in the devices we build.
    I think I have figured out a way to tell what is going on so that most everyone has hope of understanding.
    there are many views on how things work, many words that go back to the same idea, so, my goal is to convey the idea in words that most everyone gets.

so we start with example hardware.
    electrostatic generators that flip polarity the Holtz machine is a good one.
    it flips polarity on occasion. To start it you need to have the output shorted...
    so why if there is no load does it flip polarity ? now I am aware of the standard answer to that, but many Influence Machines were invented that flipped polarity with no good explanation
    I built one that flipped polarity with a known frequency (1.5 to .75 Hz)
    took me a long time to figure out why it did that.
    and when I did, it all clicked into place
    ever looked up the theory behind "voltage" ? it is quite odd in the math.
    turns out there are 2 separate things we see as voltage on our detectors.
    and they can appear to add together or subtract out, but that is just because of how we built the volt meters and electroscopes.
    that is where people seem to have got lost
    and here is where most get lost in words.
    trying to express an idea with words is a hard thing to do.
    so in an attempt to use words that don't yet have emotional connections... here I try an almost not possible task, to send an idea to others using words

the 2 things we see as voltage might be called,

First: Electrostatic, this is what is at the output of a power supply with no load. your 5V USB charger or a charged capacitor, some high voltage just sitting there. Most modern electronics runs on this, so I would expect this idea is pretty easy to grasp.

Second: lets call it electrodynamic for the moment. It would be an electric field that is induced by a moving magnetic field. Wilbert Smith would call this a time field. Telsa seemed to just call it a rotating magnetic field, others might call it a flow of ether.
    but what I think most of them did not see is that you can read it as voltage.

if you like math, one would be spin, the other would be divergent spin.

now we all should know that you can shield from electrostatic by using a faraday cage
    but if you have a rotating magnetic field that is inducing an electric field, you can't shield from that. I have tried. This is not often commented on, but it is the reason most people gave up on AM radio and changed over to FM radio.
    the clues to what is going on are all over, just that there is some other reason that most people are convinced as to why.
    just like "a fever is caused by a small frog in the stomach" was totally acceptable to most people at some point in history, and sadly quite the popular idea.

so if it is not clear now,
    the reason why the Influence Generators flipped polarity is that they were generating "the other voltage" as part of the layout. and that at some point the "other voltage" got larger than the first voltage, so they flipped polarity.

and just like any other good idea,
    someone else already figured it out long before you were born

forgot to mention that gravity is caused by that second voltage.
    and not just caused by it being there, but caused by the change in it.
    just like diffraction, the change is caused by it not being the same on one side of it than the other side.

Comment

Hello Spacecase0,

Fascinating stuff!!

thanks and regards
      luc2010

Comment

Hello Again

how is that related to HALL effect?

thanks & regards
        luc2010

Comment

magnetically induced fields create "electron drift"
          if there is a wire in the area, it will have electricity across it

static magnetic fields in some elements will seem to do the same thing.
          I am not an expert on things like structure of matter, I have some idea, but not to that level.

--------------------------------------------
          now to change topic a bit. had an odd dream last night that makes me want to post this, it is not explicitly said in my previous posts here. I only started this thread because I got an infection that seemed like it might take me out, but it seems likely I am going to get over it now. but still, I should be sharing info while I can.

the hardware I plan to build based in the theory I offered here is:
          going to make 2 spinning magnetic fields, size, polarity, and spin set so it will make 2 motion electric fields, one will be small and one polarity and the other will be large and the other polarity.
          if you place an imaginary wire through the center, one end will be positive and the other will be negative (with a preference of the negative side being the larger field so that I am not fighting any ion wind). Still not sure if I should do this with electromagnets electrically driven, or physical magnets on spinning disks. Going to go through the math and see what is more likely to do better given the parts I have lying around. I just hope that I can get a clearly measurable effect without spending to much money on the setup.
          Each part of this has already been tested by others in lab quality environments, so it really should work when put all together.
          but as far as something useful, I expect that using the internal structure of crystals to do much of this work is potentially going to be lower price to make.

Comment

Working...
          X