Stan Deyo's Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Deyo's Fundraiser

Stan Deyo made a crowdfunding campaign to fund his rejected patent application. What he actually intends to do with the $18,500 that he's nearly earned isn't clearly stated, just that he intends to share the findings of their crystal radio-like device with the world.

I had no idea that Stan Deyo is an experimenter

why did he quote prior art that was refused a patent ?
    seems like he was begging the patent office to refuse issuing the patent

did he try this and have it work ?
    or is it just an unproven idea ?

Comment

Stan Deyo was exiled to Australia for 30 years because he was inside
      the UFO research dept when THEY found out he would expose THEIR
      tech.

30 years later the FED'S are permitting Stan in some small way to help
      the dumbed down populous to understand already out dated, declassified
      documented work thet they so desperately need to see. It is like a fortune
      cookie held out the the people and they are asking "What is it"

The high ups don't care about this old stuff so Stan is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        did he try this and have it work ?
        or is it just an unproven idea ?
        I asked him about it in an email once. He said he's never actually built it. I told him he should have made a working version before he tried to get a patent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
          I asked him about it in an email once. He said he's never actually built it. I told him he should have made a working version before he tried to get a patent.
          Exactly. In other case I would already have a patent on similar device and Deyo ones would be void.

Comment

Yeah, I don't really know what he was hoping to accomplish with his patent. If it were recent, I'd think it was for the sake of his campaign, but he applied for it 10 years ago & still hasn't even built one. Either the man has his priorities all mixed-up or he's pulling something.

Comment

He told us all years ago that he did build it. So where did he
              say he didn't build a functioning prototype? I would be interested.

Of course people are afraid he is after their money and wants to
              be the center of attraction. I think more highly of Stan than this
              bottom dweller attitude.

Stan has always been the center of attraction and rightfully so, he is
              a genius. He was born a wiz kid. Then he worked on the inside of the
              ufo tech for our gov for years.

Wiz kid genius king pin tech god. So what else is new?

Second best, second guess and are second class.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                [SIZE="3"]He told us all years ago that he did build it. So where did he
                say he didn't build a functioning prototype? I would be interested.
                I sent him an email a back in April & he said he hasn't finished building his. He said that his fibromyalgia & other pains make it too hard for him. I even offered to drive down to Pueblo West to lend him a hand & he turned-down my offer. But no, he'd much rather get a bunch of cash from gofundme. He'll probably use that money to publish a book about it or some other stupid thing, instead of even building a working model.

Comment

Dingus - you have serious problems

I sent him an email a back in April & he said he hasn't finished building his. He said that his fibromyalgia & other pains make it too hard for him. I even offered to drive down to Pueblo West to lend him a hand & he turned-down my offer. But no, he'd much rather get a bunch of cash from gofundme. He'll probably use that money to publish a book about it or some other stupid thing, instead of even building a working model.
                  Perfect example of hypocrisy in action. You judge me for selling a presentation while I let you come into this forum for free and you have the audacity to start this thread a few days ago???!!

You promote this crowdfunding campaign in your very first post and within a few posts, you admit he said he never even built it based on the patent application. Then here you are griping about him maybe writing a book from the funds instead of making a working model - yet it was YOU who started this thread to drive people to his campaign, which would generate funds to be applied possibly to something that you don't agree with!! That's some serious loony tunes business.

If you knew this, why would you promote that campaign to begin with then turn around and complain about what he might do with the money???

There is some serious cognitive dissonance twisting away in that mind of yours - and you have the audacity to judge me while actually putting words into my mouth and making claims that I said something that I didn't? You have serious problems and #1 is Evasion of the Essential.

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this picture?

Hey everyone, here's a link to a campaign to donate money to a project, but wait, he's going to do something stupid with the money! You can't make this stuff up... it's posted right here in this thread!
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I think you made the mistake of thinking I'm promoting this crowdfunder. I'm sure a lot of people here know about Stan Deyo's work & claims, so I created this thread to discuss his work. It'd be rather hard to do without linking to it, now wouldn't it?

Comment

@Dingus

I think you made the mistake of thinking I'm promoting this crowdfunder. I'm sure a lot of people here know about Stan Deyo's work & claims, so I created this thread to discuss his work. It'd be rather hard to do without linking to it, now wouldn't it?
                      Wrong - giving a link to a fundraiser that you later tell people will be spent on something stupid is a slap in the face to someone that may have donated before you criticized it.

You can discuss the work just fine without helping people pour money into a black hole. You're banned for your disrespect in the other thread.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Look Ding=bat money is the cheapest thing you will ever have. I have been
                        wondering when you would stick your horns out. We been watching
                        you criticize anything and everything for years and never show us your
                        project. But you have to attack our prime inventors?

I guess you are a dis-info, junky. Bye Bye, go home to mommy. Your
                        goal is strange and I see you.

Now back to Stan

Stan has poured his heart and soul out getting invention out to the
                        people and is worth helping anyway we can, as for these other low
                        class people? Well I will leave that up to you to decide.

Anyone who attacks my friends should be ready to get an ear full,
                        that is just the way I am.

This is STAN DEYO, he is not crying go fund me for a hoover board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsagEYfxPgs

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-24-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X