Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollow Earth: A Simple Natural Science.By SidL

Hello all.

I have made some "PseudoScience" videos that are now on youtube. The latest is with respect to the true nature of all heavenly bodies as denied and mis-taught by the corporate academic establishment.

Your constructive thoughts are welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHRikzt-kTs

I suggest seeing this one first as the main one (above) builds on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIzzj57BZDA

It shows how modern science is so mistaken about what it labels, "magnetic fields."

Principles in Nature are universally applicable. Nature has not one set of rules for one affair and a different set of rules for other affairs. Refusal to acknowledge this simple fact of Nature is the main reason why modern science tends towards being a joke and why it is so needlessly complex, whereas the cosmos is so, so simple.

Enjoy.

By the way,

Congratulations to you Americans for choosing Trump. You just saved yourselves and the northern hemisphere from certain Nuclear obliteration at hands of the spirit cooking, war mongering thugs who have ruled you for decades.

You have truly awakened. BRRRRAVO!

Now, the learning and discovery continues.

#DrainTheAcademicSwamp

#TrumpTheAcademicEstablishment

Comment

Thanks many times for presenting new ideas.

Comment

We all know that the government, the educational system and the media lies about the earth.
        NASA lies about our space programs, satellites and sending astro-nots up in space – this is all part of the false reality they try to create for us.
        With that in mind, I thought you might be interested in what God has to say about lies and liars.
        So, here is a list of verses that contains the words “lies” and “liars” (from the KJV).

Liars and the Flat Earth

Al
        Last edited by aljhoa; 11-24-2016, 04:41 PM. Reason: 113

Comment

Originally posted by padova View Post
          Thanks many times for presenting new ideas.
          You're most welcome, Padova. It's certainly no new idea, but it comes to the best of my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
            We all know that the government, the educational system and the media lies about the earth.
            NASA lies about our space programs, satellites and sending astro-nots up in space – this is all part of the false reality they try to create for us.
            With that in mind, I thought you might be interested in what God has to say about lies and liars.
            So, here is a list of verses that contains the words “lies” and “liars” (from the KJV).

Liars and the Flat Earth

Al
            Thanks for your input Aljhoa. Well, I'm not into religion, but I think we give NASA too much credit in the cover up of truth. I'm a huge fan of Russia, but even they are not forthcoming about even so much as general truths on the nature of all earths, and at least according to Dr. Peter Beter's revelations, they are deep space capable.

The onus rests on the common man to by-pass governments to force the issue of Truth.

On the flat earth, I've entertained the notion too in watching many youtube arguments, but ultimately, there is a lot of Natural phenomena that cannot be accommodated by the theory of the flat earth, not the least of which includes the ability of satellites and spacecraft to be in orbit, and we know satellites are there because we depend on them for much, from the internet for us here in Africa [we don't have fibre optic infrastructure like the west,] to GPS navigation which my occupation relies on 'extremely heavily.'

Just a thought.

Comment

Its Not Over Yet!!!!!!!

Obama hasnt filled his requirements to the elite so he might screw them and do nothing until he is out of office which is good for all or he might pull a last minute stunt and shaft us all.

Comment

Working...
              X