Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clemente figuera,Leedskalnin,Charles Flynn and some of my own ideas all rolled into 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clemente figuera,Leedskalnin,Charles Flynn and some of my own ideas all rolled into 1

Lately i have been thinking alot about Clemente Figuera's zero back emf transformer. Was thinking , well what if i used his pulsed dc method with the rotor on contacts thru a resistor bank and ran it to a simalar set up as his , except instead of in a straight line i am going to put it around a central ???? core i guess which has a bunch of iron oxide packed into a 2 inch black steel pipe nipple , with two torroidal cores on top and bottom running in series with the north and south primaries. as well i thought i would put in between all the iron oxide some copper tubing . to see if i can get any out put on those... just a thought i had . As well i will be running 6 charged leedskalnin pmh's around the outside except they will have small secondary coils wrapped underneath the charging coils and see if i can tap that . If not i am gonna try a type of Charles Flynn setup on the outside and see if i cant loop that back to charge the entire system somehow... it is a work in progress .And i dont have a whole lot of measuring devices but i will give it a try and share on here . I have half of the primaries wound on rebar , and some of the secondaries wound on pvc in which fits over the ends of the rebar primaries and will all be placed around this core eventually .. so this is what it looks like so far. i will post a pick of the rotor and contact set up tommorrow
    Attached Files

Drei73,
    I invite you to read no. 1 in this post:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/276265-post510.html
    His secondary is closed looped, and in my understanding, it acts like a Leedskalnin PMH. He maintains that its hi amperage drives up the voltage in the primary - might add some food for thought for your setup.
    Bob

Comment

thank you bob

i am so glad i posted in this forum . i have been meaning to for a while. it really helps having others inputs and ideas that i can try . if it were not for other peoples experiments and patents i would not have been sparked to do what i am doing .Bob i would like to see the video you posted the link for but it doesnt seem to be up on you tube. it may have been taken down for being too real . however i get the gist of the set. up.i was going for no back emf if possible but i never thought that i could use it to up the voltage . Great idea

Comment

rotor set up and some more of the transformer so far

still hand winding coils
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Drei
          Yes. Old post, URL changed... Sorry about that.
          Here's a newer one, slightly different video.
          Check out the schematic at 13:12 here:
          https://youtu.be/7zf4V-85FgE?t=791

Can't remember if the schematic matches up exactly with the script I translated. I believe he's done away with the spark gap in this one. The point is that the shorted thick coil is still on the secondary driving up the voltage in the primary.

I don't have much time right now - out of country and at someone else's computer.
          Good luck>
          Bob

Comment

Working...
          X