PDA

View Full Version : The Power of Positive

Jamie
05-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Focusing on the positive has made a huge impact on my life. I found a list of "don't wants" the other day that I had written maybe a year or two ago. Every single one of them was no longer a part of my life. Thanks to Paths and my own effort! It made me very excited to begin a new list - I don't have many "don't wants" in my life anymore because of how I choose to perceive my life now but I can sure think of a lot of "oooh! I'd LOVE for this to happen!" So I'm going to compile a new list and watch the magic happen.

Here's the other really cool part: I now observe how my positivity is impacting the people around me. Life is just getting better and better - for me and for everyone else around me. I am reminded daily that my own consciousness really does transcend just me and also influences many many many people. More people than I am sure I'm aware of. My friends, co-workers, family, even the grocery store clerk or the blockbuster guy. It makes me really excited when I think about all of you here at this forum that are also doing the same thing! We can't even begin to imagine the impact we are having on the world! :cheers: :iloveyou:

future pather
06-01-2008, 03:06 PM
It's always inspiring to read posts like these :thumbsup: :dance: :blowout:

Thanks for sharing!

XO Jessica

wpage
08-15-2008, 11:19 AM
A wise person once said to a unhappy spouse...

Instead of thinking of thier faults.

Focus on all the things from the initial attraction and bonding.

Those positive factors made all the difference:cheers:

Keep smiling:thumbsup: :peaceflag:

S.J
08-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Great post :thumbsup:

it is wonderful how when we are `in alignment` with who we really are - we only attract those parts from others too - no matter who they are or what they're like to others :)

Love it :hug:

belle99
08-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Jamie,

I got excited just feeling the excitement coming from your post!!! :fingerdance:

wpage
08-16-2008, 07:45 PM
A great book was done on the power of the positive thinking years ago by Dale Carnegie. It was a # 1 best seller and many seminars were spawned from it...

Its principal was the same as this thread.

There is much to be gained from the + side of life.

Living the dream of staying on the sunny side is a goal!:thumbsup:

W:cheers:

:peaceflag: :peaceflag: