Experimental Bi Toroid coil design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimental Bi Toroid coil design

I came up with this design from Ezekiels wheel. I call it the Ezekiel coil. I think its safe to assume that Ezekiels wheel used the natural physics of the electromagnetic spectrums frequencies. It exhibited Light,Audio and Anti gravity. This design can be wired in multiple ways. It can be wired for scalar wave experiments also. A frequency generator with 2 or more independent channels should probably be used. The magnetic fields and wave forms converging on both the horizontal and vertical axis should be studied which I dont think it is. The Audio portion already has using both the horizontal and vertical audio waves intersecting using 2 speakers. This creates a radial audio wave which extends out in stereo. No matter your position in a room, or out of the room if within earshot, the stereo field is there. It may be possible to do this with the coil alone using it as a speaker. I dont mean a plasma speaker either.

This is the first finished design.

Here are some others. The design is flexible.

This one has an internal wall for separate windings.

Think in resonance,magnetic fields,frequencies,and audio/cymatic fields and their interactions with each other.
    Just one example of many is to wire one toroid for resonance and the other for a wireless receiver. These designs are mine and open sourced so no one can claim them for their own. I have searched the net for years and have not found anyone using bi toroids using this type of winding configuration. If you know of someone who has please let me know.
    Frank

very interesting Frank
    May I guess you will intersperse the winding layers ? or wind one over the other ? or turn after turn inter weaved ?

I tried something physically similar (relatively), around a cube in the three planes (N-S, E-W, Zenith-Nadir ),
    but only with one continuous wire (in fact two wires series connected, type Tesla bifilar)

Lack of equipment and knowledge left it as an anecdote. (used it with a joule thief)

Anyway the concept of mag fields at 90 degrees is appealing to me.

Alvaro

Comment

May I guess you will intersperse the winding layers ? or wind one over the other ? or turn after turn inter weaved ?
      You could do all of the above. The simplest way to start is to wind one toroid for the frequency generator inputs and the other for a coil. The coil could be a bi filar or greater if wanted. Depends on how you want to manipulate the fields.
      For example on the design with the interior wall. You could wind the generator frequencies first on each toroid. Then overlay the 2 separate coils on each toroid. Power the coils so that their magnetic field directions are inward to the center. Thats a total of 4 magnetic fields that can be manipulated by the frequency generator and/or a tone generator.
      One thing Im curious about is what happens at the crossover on the poles.
      Like I said this is a pure experimental coil.

Comment

Working...
      X