Power of Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

We're excited to launch The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard. It's almost 4 hours long and is of one of the most important presentations he has ever given. And the layman can understand most of it.

It is not only a history lesson, it teaches about harmonics and how it relates to music and electricity but it actually goes way beyond that. You just have to at least read the entire website to see what it is really about by clicking on the link below. Plus... it discusses something very special and very, VERY important...

A HISTORICAL FIRST - for the first time ever, J.J. Thomson's equations from Matter and Electricity have been clarified and straightened out so that they actually make sense. J.J. Thomson is the man who discovered the electron so paying attention to the rest of his work just may be worth paying attention to.

Why is this important? It is the actual foundation necessary to move in the direction of being able to directly engineer the aether both mathematically and in concrete form!

Get your copy here: The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

Thompson used some letters in his equations to represent certain things in one place and used the same letters elsewhere to represent something completely different, which obscures the importance of his work. Did Thomson do this on purpose to hide what he was up to? We can't say for sure, but Eric Dollard has cracked open Thomson's mess and gave continuity and much-needed clarity to it, which is one of the most important contributions to the science of the aether in over 100 years!

Although this presentation is nearly 4 hours and goes into a lot of depth on various related subjects, Eric Dollard considers it to be a basic primer to orient the viewer to these concepts. Later, he will be going much deeper into not just music and harmonics but into the work of J.J. Thomson, which he considers to be just as important as Tesla's if not more and that is saying a lot.

Get your copy here: The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard
    Sincerely,
    Aaron

p.s. We're going to extend the introductory discount for Jim Murray's Dynaflux presentation a couple more days to give everyone a chance since there isn't much time between the releases of the presentations.

Here is what has been released from the conference so far:

The Dynaflux Concept & Lenz's Law by Jim Murray: Dynaflux Alternator by Jim Murray

Magnetic Energy Secrets Part 3 by Paul Babcock: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=65
    Last edited by Aaron; 08-15-2015, 09:21 PM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Hi Aaron

when I try the link I can't get it to work.

My Error looks like this"Data too long for column 'ref' at row 1"

Comment

link issue

Hmmm, no idea. Link is correct and works in other places.

When you get that error, you see the same url in the address bar. Simply go in the address bar and click in there and hit return and it will then forward you to the correct site.

It's a db issue for some reason. Link works elsewhere but not in this particular thread - very interesting. Am asking the programmer to find out the issue - thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Hi Aaron

when I try the link I can't get it to work.

My Error looks like this"Data too long for column 'ref' at row 1"
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Hmmm, no idea. Link is correct and works in other places.

When you get that error, you see the same url in the address bar. Simply go in the address bar and click in there and hit return and it will then forward you to the correct site.

It's a db issue for some reason. Link works elsewhere but not in this particular thread - very interesting. Am asking the programmer to find out the issue - thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Good man You will sell alot more copies.

Comment

Hmmm, no idea.
          When you get that error, you see the same url in the address bar.
          The]The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

No I get this

The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

Wait yeah it is right but don't work Them Cotton picken

server issues.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 08-16-2015, 02:09 AM.

Comment

link

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            The]The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

No I get this

Wait yeah it is right but don't work Them Cotton picken

server issues.
            I'll have an answer soon - at least the url in the browser can just be refreshed and it will go there.

Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I'll have an answer soon - at least the url in the browser can just be refreshed and it will go there.

Thx Aaron

I know you are doing your best. I have restarted, refreshed and

in every case there is no way for me to see the book.

Comment

This one link works from the main page

This one works very well looks like this "powerofaether"

The other one looks like this.

"emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=68"
                Last edited by BroMikey; 08-16-2015, 05:39 AM.

Comment

links work.

It's all fixed everywhere.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

It's all fixed everywhere.

Thanks Aaron, I know you wouldn't want it any other way.

Yup sure enough those links ALL work every time.

I just tried them all.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-20-2015, 02:09 AM.

Comment

On dissonance and the equal temperament and Pythagorean scales

An unstable tone combination is a dissonance; its tension demands an onward motion to a stable chord. Thus dissonant chords are "active"; traditionally they have been considered harsh and have expressed pain, grief, and conflict.
                      The concept of dissonance does not belong to the domain of harmony as it is presented us by Nature [harmonic series], but is derived from voice leading [guidelines], which is an essential constituent of Art.
                      In Western music, dissonance is the quality of sounds that seems unstable and has an aural need to resolve to a stable consonance.
                      Consonance and dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following is an audio and visual demonstration of equal temperament and Pythagorean musical scales.

What & Why
                      A piano tuner uses the concept of dissonance as an indicator in order to tune the piano. When two oscillating strings are not precisely in tune with each other, what may be perceived as phasing or modulation effects occur, also known as beat frequencies. As each key on a piano consists of 3 individually tuned strings, each string must be perfectly in tune with the other two associated with the same key in order to sound good (that's why bad sounding pianos truly sound bad, there is always a minimum of 3 strings oscillating simultaneously). In order to achieve this, the piano tuner makes adjustments to each string relative to another until there are no perceivable beats or phasing between the 3 strings. Only then is the piano key in tune with itself, and this is how incalculably fine adjustments are done by ear. Dissonance makes the imperceivable perceivable through reference to another point.

This is the concept that also allows us to look more closely at the differences in musical scales and ideas put forth in Eric's latest presentation "Power of Aether as Related to Music and Electricity".

Video position description:

Introducing the concept of dissonance
                      0:00-1:24 - Sawtooth waveform
                      1:24-2:56 - Sine waveform

Scales - Sine waveform
                      2:56-3:17 - Equal temperament C4 + F4 + F3 + Octaves
                      3:17-3:38 - Pythagorean C4 + F4 + F3 + Octaves
                      3:38-3:58 - Equal temperament C4 + G4 + G3 + Octaves
                      3:58-4:20 - Pythagorean C4 + G4 + G3 + Octaves
                      4:20-5:02 - Alternations

Scales - Square waveform + distortion (harmonic emphasis)
                      5:02-5:25 - Equal temperament C4 + F4 + F3 + Octaves
                      5:25-5:45 - Pythagorean C4 + F4 + F3 + Octaves
                      5:45-6:05 - Equal temperament C4 + G4 + G3 + Octaves
                      6:05-6:28 - Pythagorean C4 + G4 + G3 + Octaves
                      6:28-7:21 - Alternations

Scales - Organ
                      7:21-7:43 - Equal temperament C4 + F4 + F3 + Octaves
                      7:43-8:04 - Pythagorean C4 + F4 + F3 + Octaves
                      8:04-8:25 - Equal temperament C4 + G4 + G3 + Octaves
                      8:25-8:46 - Pythagorean C4 + G4 + G3 + Octaves
                      8:46-9:24 - Alternations

Video: Dissonance, Equal Temperament, And Pythagorean Scales - YouTube

Notes: The oscilloscopes are showing the clean square waveform with no distortion.
                      The spectrum analyser is on the output bus so the distorted square signal IS going through it so it's displaying all the harmonics, not the clean square waveform spectrum.

For further research into the mathematics of music, an excellent addition to understanding some of the things Eric talks about in the presentation is this course:

How Music and Mathematics Relate | The Great Courses
                      Last edited by dR-Green; 09-08-2015, 04:42 PM.
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

This was an interesting presentation, particularly regarding music. Special thanks @dR-Green for your notes with regards to this.

Is there a more specific "cheat sheet" available for those of us that would like to tune a piano or set a DAW to the Pythagorean Scale?

In particular, in Logic Pro we have some tuning options that should allow us to play with these frequencies rather handily and I would very much like to understand if the presets are accurate or if we need to set scale manually. Here is the Tuning tab:

There appear to be two options to reach the Pythagorean scale, "Fixed" and "User". If you look under "Fixed", there are some peculiar options. Specifically note the "12-tone Pythagorean" and "12-tone pythagorean subset of JI 17-tone scale":

If you "Copy to User" one gets the following values:

As I am rather new to music theory concepts I am slightly lost here. Would one of these settings be equivalent to what Eric was talking about in his presentation or would we need other values in the "User" settings?
                        Last edited by trahedron; 10-10-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trahedron View Post
                          As I am rather new to music theory concepts I am slightly lost here. Would one of these settings be equivalent to what Eric was talking about in his presentation or would we need other values in the "User" settings?
                          I don't know what those numbers are but Fixed and 12 Tone Pythagorean is the one you want. Although I would assume that only applies to the instruments bundled with Logic. If you use other plugins then they will have their own independent setup.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                            I don't know what those numbers are but Fixed and 12 Tone Pythagorean is the one you want. Although I would assume that only applies to the instruments bundled with Logic. If you use other plugins then they will have their own independent setup.
                            Interesting, thanks for that! What kinds of numeric values are we ultimately looking for traditionally? Those found here? I think the ones in Logic may be "cents".

Additionally, I am curious about some of the arrangements that might evoke synergistic waveforms / harmonic resonance as Eric discussed. In the presentation he went through the various kinds of instruments and a supposed rough count of how many were present in the "rock launching" events. Has anyone put any thought into this or put a pencil to what may be needed?

I surely do wish that Eric had recorded the music that he had previously heard through his telluric radio system that was cranked up and threw that car light bulb a foot or so into the air. He seems to have given the sounds / music the term "Chinese" music, but that was just because of the way it sounded and not that it was precisely that of Chinese music. Has he documented anything else regarding that or do we need to get him to expound on this further somehow?

I would very much like to compose some music or forms of music that are along these lines and understand how the harmonics would work better in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by trahedron View Post
                              Interesting, thanks for that! What kinds of numeric values are we ultimately looking for traditionally? Those found here? I think the ones in Logic may be "cents".

Additionally, I am curious about some of the arrangements that might evoke synergistic waveforms / harmonic resonance as Eric discussed. In the presentation he went through the various kinds of instruments and a supposed rough count of how many were present in the "rock launching" events. Has anyone put any thought into this or put a pencil to what may be needed?

I surely do wish that Eric had recorded the music that he had previously heard through his telluric radio system that was cranked up and threw that car light bulb a foot or so into the air. He seems to have given the sounds / music the term "Chinese" music, but that was just because of the way it sounded and not that it was precisely that of Chinese music. Has he documented anything else regarding that or do we need to get him to expound on this further somehow?

I would very much like to compose some music or forms of music that are along these lines and understand how the harmonics would work better in this regard.
                              Yeah it looks like the numbers control the tuning deviation from equal temperament in cents.

I'd say make whatever you feel like making. A part of synthesis and sound design is to recreate/model acoustic instruments, and like Eric describes in the lecture any waveform can be broken down to a set of harmonic sine waves, so you can recreate a violin or sawtooth through using a load of sine waves corresponding to all the harmonic frequencies that make up any given sound (as can be viewed on a spectrum analyser), and the end result in this case would be a violin or sawtooth waveform. Or you can skip all that and set the oscillator to saw in the first place (and then apply the above process again to make more complex sounds).

The point of the Pythagorean tuning is that all the harmonics that make up any waveform also correspond to the individual keys/frequencies on the piano. So the harmonics of the sound itself and the harmonics of the chord are all perfectly in tune with each other.

I think the Chinese music was actual traditional Chinese classical music (you also have Chinese tuning in Logic).

Comment

Working...
                              X