Resonance coils: Don Smith and Rudolf Katargin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonance coils: Don Smith and Rudolf Katargin

Don Smith built a very simple device that some time ago got my attention. Maybe some of you will remember the device:

I think it's one of the most simple device that Don Smith shown. It's based that there is an emitter coil and some receiver coils. Those receiver coils are a copy from the original emitter coil. The theory that explained Mr. Smith was that the ambient can be excited using pulses. When you switch off that pulse, there is like a back-emf in an electromagnet. This ambient back-emf is received by the receiver coils and that is the energy that can be used to power devices.

So you excite the ambient with the emitter coil, you turn off the coil and then there is something similar to a BEMF that is received by the external coils. Remeber that a light bulb can be lighted using BEMF from an electromagnet. Why not something similar using a Tesla-like coil?

Some years ago I saw a russian doing something very similar. The problem is that I don't understand Russian language. But the idea seems almost the same like Don Smith.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu84y83_AYg
    "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

I forgot to mention that Kapanadze also has developed a similar system

Comment

Here you've another related video. This time is not exactly the same but I post it to see the relation with the other videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml6cedjSt70

Comment

L1 wire lenght has to be 1/4 of the L2 wire lenght.
        Also, you need to have in mind that the receiver coils have to be in the exactly same position. I mean, if you put a receiver coil, then the next ones have to be in the same distance from the emitter.

If you cannot add more then the next ones have to be in the same distance (radius) from the emitter. Always you need to put the receiver coils like in a circle.

Imaging that electrons are the receiver coils. They put in orbits, each electron in the same orbit has the same separation to the emitter coil

Comment

Working...
        X