ROTOVERTER - the simplest and most efficient mode achieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTOVERTER - the simplest and most efficient mode achieved

Yesterday I've bought a 4 kW 3 ph. electric motor from a scrapeyard (it costs me 100 USD). I had beginner's luck. After half a day of tests (and a blowed fuse) I succeed to put the motor into resonance, i.e. almost zero Amp under load. Monday I'll buy all the motors left from the scrapeyard. There are at least 5 similar to the one I've bought. I intend to make pairs of them (motor+generator). In my configuration I use only 2 x 10 uF capacitors as start&run capacitors (old russians ones). When connected to the grid (220 V in my country) the amperage drops from 4.5 amps to 0.7 amp (2850 rot/min - as labeled). If I disconnect the two capacitors, the amperage drops to 0.2 - 0.3 Amp (2.990 rot/min). But when I apply a load, without capacitors the amperage rise till 1.2 Amps. The most astonishing thing happens when I left the 2 start capacitors connected (i.e. became run capacitors). When idle I have 0.7 Amp, but if I apply a load, the amperage drops till 0.0 Amps (my ammeter is not very accurate being a cheap one, to register under 100 mA) . When I increase progressively the load, the amperage start to rise till 4.2 Amps when motor stops. The next step will be to coupling an identical motor as generator and see what's happened. Another thing that I intend to make is to use a solar panel array to feed the rotoverter. Now I have 3 x 100 W solar panels and a 300 W inverter. Unfortunately the start surge of current is of 4.5 Amps (4.5 A x 220 V = 990 W) and I was unable to run the motor on solar panel. But I'll buy a 1000 W inverter to see what's happened. Those tests could be seen on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6kEmXc9JVU
    I know it seems to good to be true, but it is a simple setup (an electric motor and two capacitors), everyone could try.
    Attached Files

use watt meter

Probably the ampere meter is not accurate enough. I have the same model and at this lever of current it's accuracy is like plus minus 50% I means you can have 0,8 A of current flowing there but the meter will show zero.

I suggest, if you want or be sure about the power in, use good quality Watt meter between the grid and your motor.
    examples:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUNrG9Btp_Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOAvE9_BObA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3994T_0FBt0

Comment

No, not that much, because I test it on a 300 W motor, and it shows 1.3 A (the mains voltage is 220V). I think the error is under 100 mA. Anyway, today I'll measure the amperage with a normal multimeter to compare the results. I'll purchase next week a wattmeter. The one I own is defective.
      Last edited by HocusPocus; 06-07-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Clampmeter error

Today I found the error of the clampmeter. It decrease with consumption. I.e. when the amperage is 5 Amps the error is 1 Amp and when the amperage is 0.1, the error is 0.2 Anyway, it is a strange effect. With no load, I have 1 Amp and 2850 rot/min (as labeled on motor plate). When I feed a small electric motor from one of the capacitor the amperage drops to 0.4, 0.5 Amps and the revs are 2990 rot/min. Strange, very strange. I'll post a video on youtube.
        Last edited by HocusPocus; 06-08-2015, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Howdy,

I spent a few years working thru various versions of the rotoverter configs, and I still have a pair of 7.5hp motors, drive at 3600rpm and Alt at 1800rpm ratings, so the alts being spun twice its rated speed by the PM.

You can see my rotoverter work on youtube under my coruscantme account.

Let me know if you have questions, Its all still on the bench along with a pair of 1hp/1.5hp DC perm mag motors bolted down next to them...

Take care,
          Gene

Originally posted by HocusPocus View Post
          Today I found the error of the clampmeter. It decrease with consumption. I.e. when the amperage is 5 Amps the error is 1 Amp and when the amperage is 0.1, the error is 0.2 Anyway, it is a strange effect. With no load, I have 1 Amp and 2850 rot/min (as labeled on motor plate). When I feed a small electric motor from one of the capacitor the amperage drops to 0.4, 0.5 Amps and the revs are 2990 rot/min. Strange, very strange. I'll post a video on youtube.

Comment

Initial reverse induction on the Alt

Just one other thing.

when you get the Alt and get it nose coupled to the PM with a Spider coupling that you can snag at mcmaster.com and have it all bolted down and ready to be fired up, you're going to want to get that alt to reverse induce and theres a specific process to get that kicked off.

What you will need to do, is get a 12vdc battery and you want to momentarily Short it over two of the ALT windings... just connect one terminal permanently then drag the other terminal across the winding letting it arc/spark a bit.

Do that once or twice to "throw magnetism" on the laminate rotor.

Once you do that then once you attach the exciter capacity, you should see the volts build when the PM spins the alt up at that point.

The tuning end of it...

If you have to big of a capacity attached as the exciting capacity the PM will bog down and stall out once the Alt starts to reverse induce. That means you have to much capacity. Whats the 4kw translate to? 5hp-ish?

[Caveat: All the below is noted on US mains at 60hz and 120vac as the source voltage. I'm not sure if theres a shift in capacity that should be accounted for when using 220vac as the input at 50hz... but maybe since its ~double the volts, maybe try around half the capacity to see if that gets you in the ballpark. (have you thought about building the tunable capacity bank so you can tune the alt capacity with the system running? something similar can be built on the PM side as well so you can Tune the amount of voltage overage that shows up between wires 2/3 of the PM as well... as that needs to stay above the source volts to keep the PM from Stalling out... so as the mechanical load goes up which is a result of the reverse induction of the vars that comes up on the Alt, the inputs exciting capacity may need to be increased to accomadate that increased torque loading on the axle...]

On my 7.5hp Alt rated for 1800rpm but spun at 3600rpm, the capacity I have attached for the exciting capacity is ~44-45uF... and thats Half as much as it would be if this was spun at its 1800rpm plate rated speed... so at that speed it would be about 90uF of capacity needed for the exciting capacity to get it so the Alt spins and reverse induces but not so much that it bogs the PM down and stalls it out.

You could probably look at 20-40uF if that 4kw motor equates to 5hp. I have a pair of 5hp 3phase motors as well... just used for other things and its been a long time, years even, since I worked with those so would have to go back to my lab notes to see what I might have jotted down.

If the Alt doesn't pickup and reverse induce after hitting it with the 12vdc battery over any 2 leads on the Alt, then you probably don't have Enough capacity on it to allow that residual magnetism to self feedback and amplify up into Vars...

Hope thats helpful. Feel free to ask... will be honest about what I've done/think I know.

Gene
            Last edited by genessc; 06-10-2015, 09:40 PM. Reason: Additional detail added.

Comment

meters for AC... analog are best.

Regarding meters, I've found analog AC meters for Volts and Current seem to be the most honest since they Average the flow and give a decent reading.

Clamp ammeters readings shift just moving the wire around inside the clamp area, not overly accurate nor reliable.

Same deal with the digital volt/amp meters...

Just something to think about anyways.
              Gene

Comment

History doomed to repeat?

Its very nice to see the Rotorverter revived it was the brainchild of Hector D Perez Torres and a very skilled and dedicated team.
                The idea was to introduce the concept of free energy to the great unwashed by stealth, engineering very close to COP 1 so avoiding the rancour of the powers that be, (until its to late)by never claiming 'over unity' they did (in collaboration with the panacea university) produce first class training material, videos, experiments, and practical instruction and all seemed to be going swimmingly.
                The team seemed fully aware of the reaction to be expected from showing looped machines to the public and avoided the temptation for a while, alas it's not in the nature of man to refuse the challenge the result was a looped ride on lawnmower shown to all and sundry.
                Well guess what? That certainly attracted attention It was as welcome as Meyer's beach buggy, here's an e-mail exchange from the era.
                Godlike Productions - Membership Contract
                Here is a small selection of the teaching and training material that was made available (I'm sure you're aware of it already Adam) but there will be many readers who have never heard of a rotorverter,perhaps even some not born when the first system ran.
                Naturally, be advised to copy and keep safe the information, It is I'm afraid becoming scarce, if your researching and experimenting the area it is like 'gold dust'
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDMT6lSeEo
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd_3lCG1oiI
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEdFI1qXCU
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

cont..

if your just 'starting out' you'll see this is recomended as entry level reading
                  Lessons In Electric Circuits -- Volume II (AC) - Table of Contents
                  all the better to understand this ..
                  http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/RE-OU-v6.1.pdf
                  The subject has been touched on on this forum as few times before, here is a previous 'look see'
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ht=roto+verter
                  I'm afriad mine is the last entry some years ago with much the same information as I have posted here. here is the inverter 'hack' which altered things and aroused the hornets
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...-frequency-pdf
                  Here is a flavour of those threats and intimidation recorded at panecea
                  Energy Suppression
                  Of course there will be no end of nay sayers and measurists urgently saying none of this happened. --- Thats their Job ! they are well paid for doing it. A group did exactly what the nay sayers demand , IMHO they paid a heavy price with very predictable results.
                  I hope you continue to experiment and publish but as I view it 'Its already been effectivly done' by a very determined proactive group. I really see no sensible way forward nothing much has changed since I last commented. Any researcher with a brain bigger than a crushed ant's will quietly contact one of these many researchers validate the events and drop the subject like a hot rock. Its called self presevation! bloody awful but that's how it seems things stand.. This is a hellish long video but I suggest watching the first bit will give you a pretty good idea of the state of affaires
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NAmjxWmA0
                  Kind regards Duncan
                  Last edited by Duncan; 06-11-2015, 12:37 PM.
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    Well guess what? That certainly attracted attention It was as welcome as Meyer's beach buggy, here's an e-mail exchange from the era.
                    "There are 6 more replicators of were 5 were murdered
                    and one remains undergrownd working on the project to disclose it ...
                    "

Oo Hello SH!t World
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I succeed to put the motor into resonance, i.e. almost zero Amp under load.
                      How much load? What was the nature of the load? electrical resistance, prony brake?

Comment

We are the ones we have been waiting for.
                        Nobody gets out of here alive (with meat suit).
                        It's the fear that is causing all this oppression, let it go.
                        If you don't let it go, why would another do so.
                        Be the change you want to see.
                        Hiding underground will solve nothing.
                        Let your light shine, no matter what illusionary threats one perceives.
                        United we stand. In fear we fall.
                        peace love light

Comment

To my knowledge there are no working replications of the Rotoverter with Alternator config. Not even Panacea got that sorted. Doug gave up on the reverse induced alt and went to a perm mag alternator that he built himself and was using zero crossing switching to take the energy out on the downslope back to zero from the peaks...

I spent Years on the rotoverter. I still have it in the garage. Did any of you that are commenting actually Build just the prime mover, let alone the full pm and alt?

Throwing videos from others is maybe helpful, but firsthand experience beats all the armchair commentary in the world.

Its worth learning, but its just another context to account for.

Regards,
                          Gene

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          if your just 'starting out' you'll see this is recomended as entry level reading
                          Lessons In Electric Circuits -- Volume II (AC) - Table of Contents
                          all the better to understand this ..
                          http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/RE-OU-v6.1.pdf
                          The subject has been touched on on this forum as few times before, here is a previous 'look see'
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ht=roto+verter
                          I'm afriad mine is the last entry some years ago with much the same information as I have posted here. here is the inverter 'hack' which altered things and aroused the hornets
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...-frequency-pdf
                          Here is a flavour of those threats and intimidation recorded at panecea
                          Energy Suppression
                          Of course there will be no end of nay sayers and measurists urgently saying none of this happened. --- Thats their Job ! they are well paid for doing it. A group did exactly what the nay sayers demand , IMHO they paid a heavy price with very predictable results.
                          I hope you continue to experiment and publish but as I view it 'Its already been effectivly done' by a very determined proactive group. I really see no sensible way forward nothing much has changed since I last commented. Any researcher with a brain bigger than a crushed ant's will quietly contact one of these many researchers validate the events and drop the subject like a hot rock. Its called self presevation! bloody awful but that's how it seems things stand.. This is a hellish long video but I suggest watching the first bit will give you a pretty good idea of the state of affaires
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NAmjxWmA0
                          Kind regards Duncan

Comment

Yesterday I've bought a 4 kW 3 ph. electric motor from a scrapeyard (it costs me 100 USD). I had beginner's luck. After half a day of tests (and a blowed fuse) I succeed to put the motor into resonance, i.e. almost zero Amp under load. Monday I'll buy all the motors left from the scrapeyard. There are at least 5 similar to the one I've bought. I intend to make pairs of them (motor+generator). In my configuration I use only 2 x 10 uF capacitors as start&run capacitors (old russians ones). When connected to the grid (220 V in my country) the amperage drops from 4.5 amps to 0.7 amp (2850 rot/min - as labeled). If I disconnect the two capacitors, the amperage drops to 0.2 - 0.3 Amp (2.990 rot/min). But when I apply a load, without capacitors the amperage rise till 1.2 Amps. The most astonishing thing happens when I left the 2 start capacitors connected (i.e. became run capacitors). When idle I have 0.7 Amp, but if I apply a load, the amperage drops till 0.0 Amps (my ammeter is not very accurate being a cheap one, to register under 100 mA) . When I increase progressively the load, the amperage start to rise till 4.2 Amps when motor stops. The next step will be to coupling an identical motor as generator and see what's happened. Another thing that I intend to make is to use a solar panel array to feed the rotoverter. Now I have 3 x 100 W solar panels and a 300 W inverter. Unfortunately the start surge of current is of 4.5 Amps (4.5 A x 220 V = 990 W) and I was unable to run the motor on solar panel. But I'll buy a 1000 W inverter to see what's happened. Those tests could be seen on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6kEmXc9JVU
                            I know it seems to good to be true, but it is a simple setup (an electric motor and two capacitors), everyone could try.
                            Good work

When I use an inverter some of my motors won't start

either. A 1000watt inverter is big enough but my battery

didn't give me enough to get it up and running til I put

a car starting type battery on the bank. One solar panel,

one deep cycle battery and one car starter battery.

The marine batteries sold for boat trolling motors

are similar to car starting batteries and may be used.

I converter all of my heavy duty marine batteries over

to ALUM electrolyte now because they last longer.

I use to have what I thought was a big battery bank

when I first started running an inverter but my refrigerator

would not start. It would run if I got it started the

first time on a full charge then after it ran for an hour

my battery bank would drop down to 12.2vdc and the

refrig would not start.

So now I use my deep cycles AND 1 car starting battery

and never had a problem since.

Comment

Working...
                            X