Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hello all,
    Having just been approved to post I thought I'd drop in and introduce myself.

I came to this forum originally following a post of one of the viewers I recognized from Psi Tech & frankly, I found the overall tone of the post here to be very positive so I thought I might join in.

I got into guided meditation in the 80's as well as doing some ob work and over time while raising a family I practiced with manifestation & dowsing. Sounds pretty far out doesn't it? Well, I'm really a pragmatic guy & I like results, so if it proved inefficient or flighty I usually shelved it. I really did pretty well with visualization and manifestation however.

Anyway, I am a new Psi Tech (Technical Remote Viewing) student and am really looking forward to digging my teeth into that technology as it seems to have very useful applications & that appeals to my nature.

Hi Ingram,

Great to have you here

Can you explain a little more about dowsing? I'm curious about it but don't really know what it is.

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Welcome Ingram!

Welcome to Energetic Forum Ingram!

There are a handful of remote viewing threads here and other related topics. I started with TRV in about 2004 or so and have used Mind Tek's binaural CD's since quite a bit before that.

The data in my trv sessions started to become more accurate and refined with the intuitive PATHS module and the TRV unlisted plugin.

Anyway, feel free to jump in anywhere or start your own threads.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hello Jessica & Aaron,
        Thanks for the welcome

Jessica, dowsing uses involuntary muscle responses to evoke an answer to a query.
        L-shaped dowsing rods that you might see used with a water or energy line dowser tend to move without or much less, muscle response.
        Pendulum dowsing is the means by which the conscious mind and subconscious communicate. The premise of this is that the conscious mind & subconscious cannot communicate directly as their language is (very) different.

The subconscious has access to the collective unconscious and the broader information available therein but as the conscious mind cannot communicate directly with the subconscious, the body is the common medium and is used as a tool. So, the dowser ask the question & attempts to elicit a reply via muscle response.

In conjunction with my dowsing activities I also experimented with muscle testing as a mode of communicating with & influencing the subconscious and found that the modus operandi are effectively similar.

The efficiency rate was however, unsatisfactory for my taste. Dowsers have good days & bad days and often unpredictable results.
        Probably more than you wanted to know?

Aaron,
        I saw your early sketches thread. Impressive! I'm really just learning the basics at the moment but am working hard to absorb the protocols so that I can effortlessly stay in structure and focus on the target.

I saw Kevin discussing PATHS in his dowsing thread & looked at the site a bit. Can I persuade you to elaborate a bit on the intuitive module and TRV plugin?
        Also, can you please explain the payment structures? $200.00 for a mod & then $35.00 a month?

Thanks!
        Last edited by Ingram; 05-26-2008, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Trv & Paths

Hi Ingram,

Those sketches were a bit before PATHS. After PATHS, most of my sessions were not picture based but more OT based with the advanced protocols.

For payment on the PATHS modules, 1 module is $199 (setup + 1st month), then it is $34.95/month thereafter that you continue to use it.

Up to 4 module setup + 1st month use $339 and still only $34.95/month.

If having less than 4 modules on an acct, there is a one time $50 fee to add an extra module.

There is a 60 day 100% money back guarantee that only applies to the startup and usage for 1 module.

For TRV, the #1 module I'd use is the Intuitive module and then write the company and ask them to add on the TRV module. You won't see anything different on the presentation, but the instructions are very specific to TRV. It helps to boost accuracy and speed of decoding ideograms, stronger contact to target signal, etc...

There are only 2 things I know of that help improve TRV sessions besides regular practice. Binaural beat soundtracks just to get into a theta/alpha state of mind and also PATHS.

Even drugs have been tried by the military long ago with hit. Zero drugs helped to improve TRV skills and only 1 drug hurt the sessions. Marijuana...got people too much into stream-of-consciousness thinking so probably non-stop aol associations from one to the next to the next and that was supposed to normalize after 30 days of stopping use.

Anyway, this is the direct link to the Intuitive module description:
          http://www.paths-123.com/products_sh...d_Insight.html

If you choose a 2nd module, I'd do the Synchronicity module for sure:
          http://www.paths-123.com/products_sh...hronicity.html

Kevin is out of town for the weekend but he posts about TRV here and there. I feel very fortunate to know Kevin. He has a lot of experience in several fields and being one of the top TRV'ers in the world is pretty incredible. He can offer valuable insights into becoming a better TRVer.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks Aaron!

I'm using the TRV tapes so I'm kind of on my own in so far as help goes so any pointers would be greatly appreciated I'm getting poor performance at the moment but hopefully I will improve with practice.

Having just laid out the $$ for the whole TRV tape sets (plus some additional courses) I cant swing the PATHS product right now but there seem to be some happy clients here so I'm considering it for the near future.

Comment

Ingram,

Ooooh ok. I guess I just didn't know the term, bc I have heard of muscle testing like that

Here is one place I saw the term (in the comments) :

YouTube - The Holy Grail Vortex - West Kennet Long Barrow . Part 3 .

I still don't really get what she is doing but it is interesting

Jessica
              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

It looks like she is investigating ley lines & I thought I heard her say something about the Templars....

People do run around the ley lines with dowsing rods a lot as the energy fields cause them to move vigorously. It seems that dowsing is one among many modalities pertaining to bodily responses to consciousness.

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Welcome!

Hello Ingram and

I wish you much enjoyment and insight as you peruse and contribute to this forum! I am sure you will find ESM to be filled with positivity as well as a wealth of great information and we are all happy you have joined us!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                  My PATHS Website
                  My Art Website
                  My Paintings As Prints
                  My Facebook

Comment

Hi Pamela

I appreciate the welcome! I just hope I can contribute in the positive ways that all of you do

Comment

hi

welcome

Adrienne
                      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Hi Adrienne!
                        Thanks so much for the welcome

Comment

Hi Ingram,