So sayeth TESLA, exposing archane & important Tesla insights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sayeth TESLA, exposing archane & important Tesla insights

Been collecting the best quotes and really never-seen (=never seen on the www) quotes from ole' Tesla.

(parenthesis are mine)

“A few words will be sufficient in support of this contention (that matter has no energy other than that given to it by the Ether ‘environment’). The kinetic and potential energy of a body is the result of motion and determined by the product of its mass and the square of velocity (E=mc^2 Einstein nonsense). Let the mass be reduced, the energy is diminished in the same proportion. If it be reduced to zero the energy is likewise zero for any finite velocity. In other words, it is absolutely impossible to convert mass into energy. It would be different if there were forces in nature capable of imparting to a mass infinite velocity. Then the product of zero mass with the square of infinite velocity would represent infinite energy. But we know that there are no such forces and the idea that (Einstein’s nonsense) mass is convertible into energy is rank nonsense.” – N. Tesla

“All literature on this subject (relativity) is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the Ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena (of gravity, etc.)” – N. Tesla

Tesla on magnetism is:

"About fifteen years ago, Prof. Rowland demonstrated a most interesting and important fact, namely, that a static charge carried around produces the effects of an electric current." "...and conceiving the electrostatically charged molecules in motion, this experimental fact gives us a fair idea of magnetism. We can conceive lines or tubes of force which physically exist, being formed of rows of directed moving molecules; we can see that these lines must be closed, that they must tend to shorten and expand, etc. It likewise explains in a reasonable way, the most puzzling phenomenon of all, permanent magnetism, and, in general, has all the
    beauties of the Ampere theory without possessing the vital defect of the same, namely, the assumption of molecular currents. Without enlarging further upon the subject, I would say, that I look upon all electrostatic, current and magnetic phenomena as being due to electrostatic molecular forces." N. Tesla

In his 1891 A.I.E.E. lecture at Columbia College: "What is electricity, and what is magnetism? "...We are now confident that electric and magnetic phenomena are attributable to the ether, and we are perhaps justified in saying that the effects of static electricity are effects of ether in motion", "...we may speak of electricity or of an electric condition, state or effect", "...we must distinguish two such effects, opposite in character neutralizing each other", "...for in a medium of the properties of the ether, we cannot possibly exert a strain, or produce a displacement or motion of any kind, without causing in the surrounding medium an equivalent and opposite effect." "...its condition determines the positive and negative character." "We know that it acts like an incompressible fluid;" "...the electro-magnetic theory of light and all facts observed teach us that electric and ether phenomena are identical." "The puzzling behavior of the ether as a solid to waves of light and heat, and as a fluid to the motion of bodies through it, is certainly explained in the most natural and satisfactory manner by assuming it to be in motion, as Sir William Thomson has suggested." "Nor can anyone prove that there are transverse ether waves emitted from an alternate current machine; to such slow disturbances, the ether, if at rest, may behave as a true fluid. Electricity, therefore, cannot be called ether in the broad sense of the term; but nothing would seem to stand in the way of calling electricity ether associated with matter, or bound ether; or, in other words, that the so-called static charge of the molecule is ether associated in some way with the molecule." N. Tesla

A never seen before connection and insight into Teslas AC motor::::
    Nikola Tesla November 1928 interview:
    POINT#1------ Toward the end of the interview, we asked Tesla which arena of science most appealed to him. While we expected him to mention radios and airplanes, the world wireless system, It was not the induction motor; instead it was the discovery of the principle that preceded the induction motor, the “rotating magnetic field”. Tesla answered: “rotating magnetic fields were dear to my heart. When I made the discovery of the rotating magnetic field, I was a very young man. The revelation came after years of concentrated thought and it was my first great thrill. It was not only a valuable discovery capable of extensive practical applications. It was a REVELATION OF NEW FORCES AND NEW PHENOMENA unknown to science before”.
    “No”, Dr. Tesla said with some feelings, “I would not give my rotating magnetic field discovery for a thousand inventions, however valuable, designed merely as mechanical contraptions to deceive the eye and ear!”
    Then saying: “A thousand years hence, the telephone and the motion picture camera may be obsolete, but the principle of the rotating magnetic field will remain a vital, living thing for all time to come.” - Nikola Tesla

POINT#2------Article: “A Famous Prophet of Science Looks into the Future” (Popular Science Monthly)
    Like his (Edison) lamp, my induction motor may be discarded and forgotten in the continuous evolution of the (electric motor?) arts, but my rotating field with its marvelous phenomena and manifestations of force (from magnetism) will last as long as science itself” - Nikola Tesla
    Article: New York World Nov. 29, 1929, p. 10 col. 4-5. To the Editor of the World

The point to be taken away from the above two quotes is that Tesla’s “great pride” was not his induction motor invention, rather the discovery of magnetic field reciprocation (rotation)! This fact has never been seen or deciphered by anyone before until now.

*I only recently discovered this passage below from Tesla, which in conclusion, is support for my discovery that light’s missing secret that it is not transverse electromagnetism, NOR could it ‘self-propagating’ EM; this is impossible. Light has, necessitatively, a radial dielectric component. Parenthesis are mine.

“There is something frightening about the universe when we consider that only our senses of sound and sight make it beautiful. The universe is darker than the darkest ink, colder than the coldest ice and more silent than a silent tomb. Sight and sound are our only avenues through which we can perceive it all…there is a third sense which have failed to discover.”
    “The fascination of the (false) electromagnetic theory of light, advanced by Maxwell and subsequently experimentally investigated by Hertz, was so great that even now, although controverted, the (idiot) scientific minds are under its sway. This theory supposed the existence of a medium which was solid yet permitted bodies to pass through it without resistance; (this absurdity is) tenuous behind conception, and yet according to out conceptions of mechanical principles and ages of experience, such a medium was absolutely impossible. Light was (wrongly) considered such a phenomena bound up in that kind of medium, namely transmitting transverse vibrations like a solid.”
    “What then can light be if NOT a transverse vibration(s)? I consider this extremely important. Light cannot be anything but a longitudinal (Z-axis radial!) disturbance in the Ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. Light can be nothing else (phenomenally so) than a sound wave in the Ether.”
    “This appears clearly, if it is first realized that there is no Maxwellian Ether, therefore there can be no transverse oscillation in the medium. The Newtonian theory is in error, because it fails entirely in not being able to explain how a small candle can project (light) with the same speed at the blazing sun, which has immensely higher temperatures (and power). We have made sure by experiment that light propagates with the same velocity irrespective of the character of the source! Such consistency of velocity can only be explained by assuming that it is dependent solely on the ‘physical’ properties of the (Ether) medium, especially its density and its elastic (potential of) force.” – Nikola Tesla

TESLA ON the "electron"::

Nikola Tesla November 1928 interview:
    On the whole subject of matter, in fact, Dr. Tesla holds views that are startlingly original. He disagrees with the accepted atomic theory of matter, and does not believe in the existence of an “electron” as pictured by science.
    “To account for its apparently small mass, science conceives of the electron as a hollow sphere, a sort of bubble, such a bubble could exist in a medium as a gas or liquid because its internal pressure is not altered by deformation. But if, as supposed, the internal pressure of an electron is due to the repulsion of electric masses, the slightest conceivable deformation must result in the destruction of the bubble! Just to mention another improbability...” - Nikola Tesla
    Article: “A Famous Prophet of Science Looks into the Future” (Popular Science Monthly)

“My ideas regarding the electron are at variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large entity carrying a surface charge and is not an elementary unit (particle). When the ‘electron’ leaves an electrode of high potential and in a high vacuum it carries an electrostatic charge many times greater than normal.” – N. Tesla

“Seldom if ever has an original idea of consequence been born in an elaborate laboratory. The egg of science is laid in the nest of solitude. True it may later be incubated, hatched and nursed in the million-dollar laboratory. Be alone, that is the secret of invention, be alone! That is where ideas are born.” - Nikola Tesla

And......Tesla on Einstein:

"Too bad, Sir Isaac, they dimmed your renown and turned your great science upside down. Now a long haired crank, Einstein by name, puts on your high teaching all the blame. (he) Says: matter and force are transmutable and wrong the laws you thought immutable. I am much too ignorant, my son, for grasping (crazy) schemes so finely spun.” - N. Tesla (Fragments of Olympian Gossip. by Nikola Tesla regarding Einstein)

likewise, against Einstein: (worthy pic to be made viral):

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” - N. Tesla

“Ether is the cause of every magnetic field. Electricity could not exist without the Ether. Ether is the medium for all EM waves from radio to gamma. Every particle in the universe is bathed in a sea of Ether, including the (so-called) electrons of atoms and plasma. Ether is how particles ‘know’ they are moving near the speed of light in a vacuum, even if they are accelerated very slowly. When the Ether gets cold enough, its properties change causing strange phenomena to both atoms and light. Using very cold temperatures is a way to isolate exactly what the Ether affects; cold temperatures are to Ether physics what accelerators are to particle physics.” - N. Tesla
    Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 02-10-2015, 01:04 AM.
Working...
X