where is the diagram/assembly directions for the TMT by tesla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the diagram/assembly directions for the TMT by tesla

Did it work? Are people building this? Do the directions exist?could it transmit horsepower of force?

In simple terms coulld i build a tmt outside my house, and engage the tmt with very small amount of watts and then the tmt thereby ramps up the energy to be sent to a sound resonatley tuned receiving device inside my hope in wich i could plug all of my houshold appliances into????
    Last edited by johnnyfalcon; 02-06-2015, 04:13 PM.

Ever heard of Google?

Try a google search or
    The Tesla Magnifying Transmitter

If anybody really knew how to build it, don't you imagine there would be replications? It is just one of many devices we would love to recreate.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyfalcon View Post
      Did it work? Are people building this? Do the directions exist?

i could plug all of my houshold appliances into????
      After you step the high voltage back down, yes, then you can hook it to your house at 120vac.

Starting with one million volts.

You could put the MILLION volts up to a metal barn for fun but don't go inside.

Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyfalcon View Post
        Did it work? Are people building this? Do the directions exist?could it transmit horsepower of force?

In simple terms coulld i build a tmt outside my house, and engage the tmt with very small amount of watts and then the tmt thereby ramps up the energy to be sent to a sound resonatley tuned receiving device inside my hope in wich i could plug all of my houshold appliances into????
        I wish it were so simple. You will have to spend a lot of time studying the work of people who have had success with this.

I didn’t, and put a rudimentary device together with simple off the shelf parts. It did work at partially lighting fluorescent tubes being held in my hands (not brightly). This showed that there was transmission without wires but the brightness rapidly diminished with distance and there was no evidence of power magnification.

I understand that Eric Dollards work is the best on this subject but its not so easy to follow.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
          I wish it were so simple. You will have to spend a lot of time studying the work of people who have had success with this.

I didn’t, and put a rudimentary device together with simple off the shelf parts. It did work at partially lighting fluorescent tubes being held in my hands (not brightly). This showed that there was transmission without wires but the brightness rapidly diminished with distance and there was no evidence of power magnification.

I understand that Eric Dollards work is the best on this subject but its not so easy to follow.

Hope this helps
          Is dollard the only one whos succesfully built a tmt, and it works?

Comment

Perhaps information can be found here Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents | ISBN-13: 978-1-893817-01-2 | ISBN-10: 1-893817-01-6

Comment

By far the best and most complete info can be found here: "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" by Nikola Tesla But you'd have to know how to read it.
              Next there is his patent 1119732. Again, READ it and read the referred patents.
              Then there is http://www.capturedlightning.com/temp/Rare_Notes.pdf

That will give you a good start, but to really understand it you will have to read everything Tesla wrote after 1890. (notes, letters, articles, patents and lectures.... everything)
              The worst thing is, you'd have to read everything more than once, because you will find that every time you read it, you will read something that you'd overlooked the first time.

Ernst.

Comment

Also, Friends of Tesla Face Difficult Next Phase at Wardenclyffe | Long Island News from the Long Island Press

..................."Built from 1901 to 1905, the brick lab was connected by an underground tunnel to a nearby transmission tower, which once stood 187-feet above ground and could be seen from Connecticut. Torn down in 1917 and sold for scrap after Morgan stopped funding Tesla, today only the foundation of the tower remains, plus an ongoing mystery about the all the other tunnels that Tesla reportedly constructed as part of his design electrify the ionosphere and “grip the Earth” with resonating chambers somehow connected to the aquifers.

Jane Alcorn, president of the Tesla group, told the Press she hopes to clear up that mystery soon because someone with “ground-penetrating radar” has offered to do some pro-bono exploration. For years, it’s been rumored that Tesla’s lab equipment was tossed into the tunnels as landfill.

The group had been unable to locate Stanford White’s designs for Wardenclyffe until recently when Alcorn connected with the director of the Tesla Museum in Belgrade, which has a large collection of Tesla’s archives.

“It turns out that all his papers, including the Wardenclyffe blueprints, are in Belgrade,” she says excitedly. The museum officials have promised to send copies of the significant paperwork to the board soon. “We hope that it will help us with the restoration process and answer some questions regarding the tower and the tunnels.”

Those details would come in handy for filmmakers Joe Sikorski and Vic Elefante, who are working on a documentary about Wardenclyffe, “Tower to the People,” which they hope to complete by this summer “to bring as much attention as possible” to the project, Sikorski says. The filmmakers had donated $33,000—all the seed money for their fiction film about Tesla, “Fragments From Olympus”—to help the science center meet its original goal of $850,000. Online comic Matthew Inman helped spark an online fundraising campaign on Indiegogo.com that netted more than $1.3 million............."

Comment

Working...
                X