3 L per min hydrogen production brute force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 L per min hydrogen production brute force

I saw this video thought I would share it.

Not the best quality video, but if you get past the the start, it does have some cool stuff just keep watching....

Justin.tv - 2008 Hydrogen Booster Rally - www.green-salon.com - Live Streaming Video
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Pretty Good.... Its nice to see the older generation taking this serious....I couldn't watch the whole thing because the noise was pretty irritating, but what I did see was pretty well informative especially to those just getting into HHO.
    RedMeanie
    (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Informative

Thanks for posting that up.

I'm wondering why they never gave the update to the tests???

I note the Pentagon fellows appeared to be interested too.

Comment

Interesting (and lonnnnggggggggg) video. Great stuff.
        I was also reading about the Alexis cell which also makes ~3 L/min and is a much smaller package using square tubing cells. Still looking in to that one.

Comment

Alexis cell

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
          Interesting (and lonnnnggggggggg) video. Great stuff.
          I was also reading about the Alexis cell which also makes ~3 L/min and is a much smaller package using square tubing cells. Still looking in to that one.
          I recieved an email from the people at Alexis this morning, it confirms that a product update will occur on 1st June, and I have word that it should be an interesting release of updated kits and components.

Magdrive kits appear to be well thought out too.

Note the bubblers on the Brute Force unit in that video, they appeared to be struggling with the output and I doubt they would act as efficient flashback arrestors in their current design, even with the pop off valve.

A flashback event could still potentially get through to the gen when the bubbles are as big and as closely grouped together as they appear in that video.

Comment

13 LPM running a lawn mower...

This is shorter, but cool.!!

YouTube - lawn mower running on water H 2 GO®
            See my experiments here...
            http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Working...
            X