Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low resistance low inductance no magnetic circuit acceleration under short

Hi folks, this seems valuable to me.
    I will be trying some different things based around the principles.

low resistance low inductance no magnetic circuit acceleration under short on Vimeo

Flux Gate Interrupter, BEMF Redirector

The thread link is not based on his device, he just shared his ideas within that thread.

peace love light

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
    Like what?

Comment

@ erfinder

Great demo.

Correct me if I am wrong. The low ohmic resistance allows a greater current to flow therefore a greater magnetic effect in the secondary coil which causes acceleration. High voltages are not required.

The low inductance would normally require a higher frequency.

The open magnetic circuit is allowing the system to operate at a lower frequency and a closed magnetic circuit would require a higher frequency.

It is the transformer action between the two coils that is producing the AC in the second coil. The lag in the current between the two coils is what is creating the desired magnetic fields to accelerate the motor.

I dont know if this is the case in your machine but in mine, the transformer action lowers the inductance in the primary causing more current to flow in the primary coil, this in turn causes a greater magnetic field causing acceleration under load.

As you know I have been working with a closed magnetic circuit ie a modified motor, but have been able to produce a similar effect. We discussed this a few years ago.

I have suspected that the air gaps in my motor may be important in timing the current flow in the secondary, would you agree?

Comment

Hi folks, Hi erfinder, probably something similar to what mattwatt did, though i have two 4-1/2" long ferrite sleeves i can use to try something.

I also have a large 6 multistrand coil wound with i think 24awg. from an SG i built awhile back, will use that wire for this.

Want something that can put out real juice to power/charge an electric bicycle/velomobile at least.

Will use a spacer to separate the 2 ferrite sleeves which are parallel to one another.

Then wind an oscillator coil in the middle, bridging the air gap between the two, like mattwatt did.

Then i can wind multifilar coils at each end of the sleeves.

peace love light

Edit: oh ya, forgot to mention, i remember bruce_tpu was doing something similar to this with the multifilar coils and saying something similar to what erfinder is saying, maybe erfinder sent him some tips back then.
        Last edited by SkyWatcher; 01-29-2015, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Hi folks, I changed it to inline design.
          The center coil is wound on a plastic former so the separate 4-1/2" long ferrite sleeves can be pulled in and out to separate the two cores at whatever distance is needed and the center coil will still bridge the two cores.

Center coil is bifilar 24awg. 8 layers.
          Will use flip flop circuit on center coil.
          Will wind a multistrand coil at each end and wire it as erfinder has in his video.

peace love light

Comment

low resistance low inductance no magnetic circuit acceleration under short on Vimeo

Flux Gate Interrupter, BEMF Redirector

The thread link is not based on his device, he just shared his ideas within that thread.

peace love light
            Great topic Tyson

Looking forward to your test results.

All the best and thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

The Delayed Lenz Effect exploration and tests

Comment

link issue?

Hi erfinder, happy to see you here

Al
                Last edited by alman; 01-30-2015, 09:04 PM. Reason: delete distractions

Comment

Originally posted by alman View Post
                  Hi erfinder, happy to see you here
                  I tried to view your link and was not able, Maybe it is the computer I am on, but I was not able to find the jlnlab site at all. some of the videos are still on youtube though. Is this what you are referring to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...yer_detailpage
                  or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...yt-cl=85114404
                  Al
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...oyuiQTrRA#t=17

I do not support the idea of "delayed Lenz". Call it what you want, I don't care. I am only interested in the effect. I don't post this to discuss the topic of delayed Lenz. I post it because it is a demonstration of what geometry needs to look like to get what we want with coils of any value operating at low frequency.

Regards
                  Last edited by erfinder; 01-30-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

It works for me now, I'll delete my distractions. The geometry of that set up seems to be showing that there is an optimum distance the coil (apart from the core) should be from the magnet to not interfere (cause drag) to the prime mover. A dragless generator coil. Actually better as speed is increased and draw is decreased(depending on the prime mover). Al
                    Last edited by alman; 01-30-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Delay, diminish, nullify ,utylise , etc etc....

here is a Patent which has opinions on this in a toroid .
                      Patent US5565835 - Substantial nullification of external magnetic fields and lorentz forces ... - Google Patents
                      shared by Verpies here post #159

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

respectfully
                      Chet
                      ps there will be some very interesting experiments done/shared there shortly.
                      If you want to Change the world
                      BE that change !!

Comment

Hi folks, nice replies, valuable stuff.
                        Also forgot to mention, each coil at ends will have a plastic former as well, so each coil will be adjustable and slide back and forth on ferrite sleeves.
                        Working on plastic formers now.
                        peace love light

Comment

low resistance
                          peace love light

ALL resistance = (X level of) magnetic permeability

its that simple.

A "superconductor" (BS notion) is just HIGH ORDER Low-magnetic permeability.

keeping it simple

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post

A "superconductor" (BS notion) is just HIGH ORDER Low-magnetic permeability.
                            low permeability, high reflectivity

Comment

Originally posted by alman View Post
                              low permeability, high reflectivity

superconductor (so-called BS term) is just meant (very very high) diamagnetic

ie low magnetic permeability

i guess if you wanted to call Bismuth a "magnetism reflector" that works too.

(since its the most diamagnetic element)

ive melted a LOT of it, which is ALSO why it shrinks a LOT when molten (its neat actually).

all space is syn. with magnetism , in a molten state, high diamagnetic (=high dielectric) is (kinda, LOL) like an elemental 'black hole", it shrinks into counterspace.

Comment

Working...
                              X