Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....and then a rabid conspiracy nut called about a free-energy conspiracy device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and then a rabid conspiracy nut called about a free-energy conspiracy device

....and then a rabid conspiracy nut called about a free-energy conspiracy device

...called me tonight.

I made the mistake of communicating with a (seemingly SANE) person who said they read my book, loved it, etc etc...

....said they worked for the govt. on energy research, seemingly with highly believable credentials nobody could make up out of the blue (not that I cared about that).

I made the mistake of letting this person call me .....one thing let to another,........... then rabid dog got into----- "its all a gubment conspiracy..............stolen free energy device........ yadda yadda"

rabid insanity. Now I remember why I generally dont let anyone call me.

I love it when these NUTZ claim there is like a 8 PART free energy device the "Gubment" stole....... conspiracy yadda yadda..

I especially LOVE the fact that this MAGIC DEVICE has 8 or 10 parts and could be made out of HOME DEPOT parts, but NOBODY HAS BUILT ONE........

but they claim the gubment STOLE IT,.......... well hell, BUILD ONE yourself, dummies.

Next time (one of you or anyone) claims the Gubmet stole a free energy device...........

... MAKE SURE it has 100+ parts, and is fueled by Plutonium or something you cannot get your hands on.

these 10 part magic motors anyone (SUPPOSEDLY) could build, but CANNOT,.....

........even a open mind isnt that open to such rabid insanity.

I see conspiracy people.

I suggest they make them run on element 115,
    no one can get that kind of thing,

also magnetic interlocks set so why you take it apart, you can't get it back together unless you know how

don't forget about the classic self destruct circuits

and if at all possible set them to overload like the phasers in star trek did

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post

...called me tonight.

I made the mistake of communicating with a (seemingly SANE) person who said they read my book, loved it, etc etc...

....said they worked for the govt. on energy research, seemingly with highly believable credentials nobody could make up out of the blue (not that I cared about that).

I made the mistake of letting this person call me .....one thing let to another,........... then rabid dog got into----- "its all a gubment conspiracy..............stolen free energy device........ yadda yadda"

rabid insanity. Now I remember why I generally dont let anyone call me.

I love it when these NUTZ claim there is like a 8 PART free energy device the "Gubment" stole....... conspiracy yadda yadda..

I especially LOVE the fact that this MAGIC DEVICE has 8 or 10 parts and could be made out of HOME DEPOT parts, but NOBODY HAS BUILT ONE........

but they claim the gubment STOLE IT,.......... well hell, BUILD ONE yourself, dummies.

Next time (one of you or anyone) claims the Gubmet stole a free energy device...........

... MAKE SURE it has 100+ parts, and is fueled by Plutonium or something you cannot get your hands on.

these 10 part magic motors anyone (SUPPOSEDLY) could build, but CANNOT,.....

........even a open mind isnt that open to such rabid insanity.

I see conspiracy people.

Thank you TA for still having a head on your shoulders, I see these people the same way, the brainwashing and propaganda has convinced the simple minded that all our governments are completely corrupt (infiltrated and willfully ignorant yes) without ever finding out the truth, and just believe the rubbish. The truth is out there, sometimes right before their eyes.
      Some in this world have an interest in dividing us against ourselves and making our governments look bad and they are not hiding from us, but political correctness and multiculturalism prevent us from even having an honest debate of the subject.

More power to you.

Comment

Working...
      X