X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAP POWER Magnetic Amplification & Neutralization

GAP POWER Magnetic Amplification & Neutralization

GAP Power, Magnetic Amplification and Neutralization

Is the Gap Generator an overunity device?

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Originally posted by gap-power.com

A Truth About Electric Motors.

They don't operate on electricity. They run on magnetism. The magnetism they run on is produced by electricity.

Like a battery stores electricity, a permanent magnet stores magnetism. Unlike a battery, it's possible the magnet may never run down.

Interesting.

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

FREE ENERGY # 24 Working Magnetic Overunity Device - Magnetic Neutralization - YouTube

Magnetic neutralization.

Interesting.

Regards,

VIDBID
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Gap power is really kind of interesting concept. I don't believe that its Over unity or anything like that. What do you compare it to a solenoid?

I tested it really well and especially with rotary motors and in those case it takes as much energy to neutralize the magnetic field as the field returned in repulsion or attraction. In fact attraction hardly works well at all. And in both cases power recovery is low.

But in solenoid mode like in the videos there is no counter EMF.

So lets discuss that. If 746 watts is a 1 horsepower in a conventional motor and they only in best case employ 60% of the energy you put in, what then is 1 hp worth when you have no CEMF. And in the solenoid mode that he shows its not generating counter power. You can see it on the scope. In fact it is contributing power by compressing the field around the wires and the total amount of power to neutralize is significantly lower. Then the power is collected and returned to source.
        So at that point your left with, What is 1 hp? So now you have to ask is this a better generator that motor. The CEMF as generator is static and constant. Its provided solely by the magnets on the back of the coil. No amount of power can truly turn them off they can only redirect the space in which the flux travels.

The true test which he doesn't show but eludes to is to rotate the mechanism and measure the generating mode like the fellow did when the other creepy fellow was holding the light bulb. And didn't blink the whole time. LOL

Anyway I wish I had more money to explore it, and to do it right thats what it would take.

Matt

Comment

It's Green.

Check out the Green spark, in the vid, and ask why?

It's not because the contacts are made of copper.

Harness this little bugger, if you dare.

Best regards Cornboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
            Check out the Green spark, in the vid, and ask why?

It's not because the contacts are made of copper.

Harness this little bugger, if you dare.

Best regards Cornboy.
            Noticed that one too. Reminds me of the green spark in the magnetic reed switch here:
            OVERUNITY MOTORS BREAKING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS - YouTube
            Different motor, but same green bemf spark.
            Bob

Comment

the spark

This' exactly where to gain.transformers, diodes and caps for storage.
              I keep getting shocks from a dc supply?
              I thought you could only gets shocks from ac.
              It's definately the right direction
              artv

Comment

Art from Gap power had an earlier video that was rotary instead of reciprocating, He inspired me into building my own, so far I have a 26" OD rotor mounted on a 5 bolt bearing, machined to hold 12 magnets each 2" OD * 2" L, the stator has 13 magnets, both the attraction & repulsion are used, each stator magnet to have a coil to neutralize, each coil has a H bridge driver, this also allows for the BEMF to be sent back to source.
                Encoder timing can be changed dynamically. I did a test useing 100W to neutralize 1 magnet, since only 1 of the 13 will be active @ a time the total Pwr should be aprox 100W, however the other 12 magnets are all pushing & pulling the rotor around, the magnets can support 285 LB, depending on the distance say max 100 LB was available, they are more than 1 ft from center so I think that's 100 ft lb's of torque * 12.
                I ran out of steam for awhile, would be nice to have someone in the Toronto E area to help finish it off.

Getting a Round Tuit
                Peter

Comment

Magnetic Neutralization to Run Your Car

It seems to me that this magnetic neutralization technology could be adopted to run a V8 engine. Instead of using internal combustion, why couldn't magnetic neutralization be used?

Regards,

VIDBID
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

That would be some big magnets....

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                      That would be some big magnets....

Matt

FREE ENERGY # 24 Working Magnetic Overunity Device - Magnetic Neutralization - YouTube

What did Art Porter say the dimensions of the magnets he was using are?

With eight of those babies, that is, the magnetic neutralization pistons, I'd be willing to bet you could move a car at a pretty good rate.

Something to consider.

Berg

Comment

His setup was 1 horsepower. 8 = 8 hp.
                        8 hp DC rotary is not enough run anything but the very smallest car. In that config I would go with 40 horsepower because the rpms would be low.
                        Big magnets
                        Matt

Comment

Hi VIDBID
                          I believe the version I'm working on would run a car, If the torque I hope is there, no trany required, 100 KPH/60 MPH would be aprox 640 RPM.
                          In the recipricating version he has to manually spin it to start, requires flywheel. With micros & push/pull, it should start dead slow with throttle control.
                          With the H bridges not only will they capture BEMF but they will also act as generators during decel. All 13 H-bridges are built.

Regards
                          Peter

Comment

Magnets

The largest Neos I could find were 6" and 2" thick.
                            Strong Neodymium Magnets N45 6 in x 2 in Industrial Disk Magnets - Applied Magnets Super Store
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                            X