Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Norway

Hi everyone!

I'm 28 years of age, and have only the last year been scratching the surface of the Free Energy Movement. The interest has been there longer, but as you all probably know; it's a difference between talking the talk, and walking the walk. :P

I started off building the Bedini SSG. It was extremely interesting, and I have learned alot by playing around with different coils and batteries and stuff. I'm on a really tight budget, but managed to get an oscilloscope cheap from eBay, and then things got even more interesting.

It was just "accidentally" that I stubled upon the effect which I believe you all refer to as an "oscillator", and that phenomenon has consumed the majority of my time lately (except my son, as I'm a lone parent). I noticed that when the coil was oscillating, the batteries charged faster, and I didn't have to worry about any high-RPM-spinning-wheel my 1.5-year-old could get his fingers in. I then built a 4-coil-SSG, which will fully charge (>16V) a 7.2Ah battery in 6-7 hours, and the next project will probably be a 10-coiler or something. We'll when the tax return money is here...

I'm looking forward to actively participate in this forum, and the community in general.

Cheers,
    mindfilter

Hi Mindfilter,

I think you will enjoy yourself here

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

I dig your avatar.

Comment

Welcome Mindfilter!

Hi Mindfilter!

Welcome to Energetic Forum.

You'll fit right at home in the Renewable Energy forum here. There are a lot of talented people working on the SG projects.

The oscillator effect is because (probably) of too much resistance...I see it like a "water hammer" effect in water pipes.

Feel free to start a thread on anything you want or simply join in on any of them that are already going on.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

New member from Norway

Hi guys
          I am a new boy on the block. The Brown gas idea has got me very interested and as I am in the car business and was in development before I thought it could be fun to see what it is all about. I understand the principles but as I see it the real key to all this is how good you make the electrolizer. I see some of the models that you have described and am going to make one or two myself. I would like some help as to which are the most efficient. I know a fair bit about PWM and have made a lot of units using the technology. I would like to see if I have something to offer there. So, thats about it for now but I hope to hear from some of you soon.
          Blowback:

Comment

Working...
          X