Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sant Mat - meditation on inner light and sound

What is Sant Mat?

Sant Mat is an age-old, spiritual way of life that includes developing respect, trust, and love for all and discovering our full potential as true human beings. It is a lifestyle in harmony with higher values that nurtures our soul through meditation—the regular contact with the inner light and sound. This contact is made available through a living spiritual teacher... Sant Mat - Meditation on Inner Light and Sound - Sant Baljit Singh

The benefits of the Sant Mat lifestyle include increased inner strength, peace, and clarity. One discovers greater compassion and understanding, a sense of service to humanity, and further insight into one's purpose in life.
    The goal of Sant Mat is for us to become true human beings, to know our self as soul, and to realize our oneness with the Creator.

Very powerful meditation and connection with God (Creator, etc.). Truly a life changer in all aspects of life.
    Last edited by Jure; 05-11-2008, 08:45 PM. Reason: adding
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Anyone tried it?
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Some Thoughts

Hi Jure!

I haven't tried it although I have something to say.

In my college days I used to meditate a lot like 5 hours max total. I was initiated in Ananda Marga Tantra Yoga. Fruits of my deep practice I became compassionate. I thought more of how to better this world, I don't care about personal appearance, wealth, or lets say material things and this was a direct experience not from just reading holy righteous books.

In just 6 months time of diligence practice, my intuition increased, I can almost read minds, my intellect raised, mental speed and liberated thinking from limiting dogmas. Reading and defining the word "bliss" is not as close as having it experiencing for yourself which happens to me twice. It was so profound for me that writing at this moment of that experience makes me want to taste it again. I also experienced that everything in this universe or galaxy seems to revolves around me, it was like I was the source. Call it a pipe dream but all of those did happen in my mind laboratory.

As of now you knew me, I am not practicing meditation anymore, obstacle is surely a powerful thing

Hope that helps!

With much thanks!
      Henrii
      Last edited by henrii; 06-22-2008, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks Henrii. I think everything comes from sound and light. Also most of religions mention the WORD, the Big Bang, etc. So I guess this is the primal meditation.

Comment

Working...
        X