This is going to be a fun forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is going to be a fun forum!

WOW! It has been 3 years or so ago that Aaron turned me on to the concept of open systems. I had a really hard time grasping all that he was saying.

I kept telling him he had to talk in plain english if he wanted my lil ole brain to understand what he was saying.

I finally understood enough to build my own little battery charger. (but not before I TRV'd to find out if what he was claiming was possible!)

Not only is it possible, but we got a lot of data about how to improve on what little he had told us (he and Bedini and Linderman already knew most of it, they just had not told us everything ).

I have a notebook full of test results showing thousands of hours of tests that I ran, charging batteries out of energy "in the air". I know that is not the techno talk for it.

But the bottom line is that I can charge a battery with another battery and have much more in the charged battery than I took out of the source battery!

I was working on building a full sized unit that would run our entire house without having an electric bill...when I got interrupted with PATHS. Within a year I will return some of my energy to finishing the full sized unit to power our house!

Kevin
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Interesting

Kevin,

I think it is safe to say you're the first person I'm aware of who has made the claim to be able to charge one battery from another and get more work out of it than you put in.

Is there a particular secret you feel you can share or even EM me direct on?

Regards

Richard

Comment

more out than in

Hi Richard,

There have been a few people in the private 3 initials group that have said they got over 1.0 COP. Doesn't that exactly mean in the Bedini circuits that they got more work out of the output battery than they put into the circuit from the input battery?

I shared the SG stuff with Kevin a few years ago and I believe this is what he is referring to unless he was doing another battery charging system I didn't know about.

However, Kevin did incorporate one concept into the SG charger that was never discussed by John or Peter openly and it is not in any of the Yahoo groups...the exact specific that I am referring to is nowhere to be found online to my knowlege and I only alluded to it briefly in certain groups but nobody paid attention to exactly what I said. He discovered it independently by TRV data, applied it and benefited from it. I learned of the exact method directly by Peter.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Really? Wow!

Richard,

That is sort of surprising to me. I know Aaron has done it, and I am pretty sure he says publicly that he has done it.

I read some of those free energy forums a few years ago, but there was so much jabbering on them, that I quit wasting my time.

I am pretty sure my only sources have been Aaron, Peter Lindeman, Bedini's info and TRV data.

I started with the basic Bedini "schoolgirl" circuit, and made a few changes to it.

I do not think most of the changes I made are secret. I used multiple wires on the coil, I used a different transistor and I reckon that is about it.

To tune it, I use a digital oscilloscope to get the best balance between amps out, voltage in and ideal wave form (which is not really a wave so much as a spike).

I have thousands of hours of testing where I would regularly use about 1 amp input and get 1.9 amps output (work). This became so commonplace that I spent time experimenting with how to squeeze even more out.

I have all the stuff stored away right now, but will get it unboxed in the next few weeks and post some pictures of the unit, and some of the test data.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Trv?

Kevin/ Aaron,

Go on then I'll 'bite' - what is TRV?

Regards

Richard

Comment

Hi Richard -

TRV is technical remote viewing. Kevin has a three-part post on this forum about it. Absolutely fascinating stuff.

I am currently studying for my PATHS certification. I would like to take the TRV course once I am done.

Love and joy,
            Pammie
            Namaste,
            Pamela
            Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hi Richard,

Part I of trv is here. US govt has used it for years. What is interested is that the trv data showed EXACTLY what Peter told me and even exactly where on the circuit the modification goes.

http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...ng-part-i.html
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

i took a short online course on TRV, and the very first time i was almost 100% correct. after that first success though, i have yet to be accurate. i keep letting my AOLs get the better of me. my imagination seems to overpower my ability to utilize my intuition. i even have a really hard time with kinesiology.

Comment

northern exposure

I am particulrly interested in alternate energy producing technology because I live north of the Arctic circle where power is very expensive. Many towns and villages produce electricity exclusively with diesel run turbines. I have bought a mobile home (trailer) and am looking forward to using it as a experimental place for trying out whatever alternate energy sources may be practiucal to use; winters, as you can imagine, are extreme energy-guzzling seasons with weeks of no direct sunlight and months of sub-zero temperatures. Up here, people are craving any heat-producing process that saves money and decreases pollution; it's a good place for something that actually really works to grab the public's interest. I look forward to reviewing the posts here and eventually setting up something that could be a technological breakthrough.
                  Your advice, suggestions and thoughts will be most welcomed.
                  Jonathan

Comment

Adam (Bryan),

I don't know a lot about TRV but I have picked up from reading posts here that it is important to wait a certain period of time (I think 2 hours) between TRV sessions or your later ones won't be accurate.

It probably says that in your course, but just in case I thought I'd mention it.

Pegagaia,

Nice to "meet" you here. This is a great place for what you are writing about. We hope you stick around

-Jessica
                    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

no, actually they did not mention that.
                      the course was all tied together, and i did like 4 or 5 back to back.

now that i think about it, that might have been the problem. i had images and preconceived ideas from the first TRV when i was doing the latter ones.
                      the accuracy dropped lower with each new session.

thank you for the insight, i may go back and try it again, but im going to read Kens thread first before i start.

-b

Comment

TRV waiting time

Adam Ant:
                        I have been TRVing consistently for over five years. The instructors said to wait two hours minimum between sessions. They have a saying that "The people who TRV the best are the ones who TRV the most" so for the first three years I really tried to do two sessions a day and usually was able to do so. That discipline may be why I am a reasonably comptetent TRVer today - I don't really know; everyone learns in his or her own way and the two-per-day regime may not be best for you or anyone else. The best thing is to follow exactly what the instructions indicate as you do each session.
                        Jonathan

Comment

i will try it again, no doubt, but i need some consistent time for this.
                          im pretty eager to start building the SG motor, and i have little time as it is.

thank you for your input.

would you let me give you a single blind test???

Comment

Jonathan-one of the best in the World!

"That discipline may be why I am a reasonably comptetent TRVer today"

Jonathan is one of the BEST TRV'ers in the world! We are MOST FORTUNATE to have him participating in the forum here.

Jonathan!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Alternate Energy for the Great North!

Jonathan,

Regarding alternate clean energy, there seems to be two paths one can go down right now to get it.

One is the use of hydrogen from water. I am not familiar with that other than the posts here in this forum.

The other is by using a souped up version of the Bedini SG charger. I am very familiar with that.

If you follow the directions for building a multi-coil, multi-circuit SG, you will be able to charge multiple batteries everyday and then use an inverter to convert the 12 volt DC from the batteries to the 120 volt AC that you are probably using in your home.

It is a lot of soldering and probably a hundred plus hours of work, but would be worth it in the long run.

Another item that can probably help up in the Great White North is the NASA technology that you can add to interior or exterior paint.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...home-barn.html

We will be painting our home and barn within the next 30 days with this and be reporting on the efficacy of these little ceramic microspheres!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                              X