Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW BIG Devlopment in Rife theory/technology

Hi All,
    I usually hangout in alternative energy section and I wanted to post this there but thought it really should be under health.

If anyone who is familiar with Royal Raymond Rife there seems to have been a breakthrough in the past few weeks.

For years people have thought that the Beamray machine built by Hoyland/Rife worked on a fixed carrier and an audio frequency but now new research has uncovered that what was once thought to be a lower variable frequency turns out not to be lower but Higher!

www.rife.org You need to click on the PDF file on this page: "A History of Rife’s Instruments and Frequencies"

and Look under the "1936-39 Beam Ray Corporation instrument" It is the best article on rife technology on th web.

1936 to 1939 Beam Rays heterodyned frequencies

Actinomycosis (Streptothrix) 4,680,000 and 4,488,000 = 192,000
    Anthrax
    4,680,000 & 4,540,800 = 139,200
    B. Coli (Rod form)
    4,680,000 & 4,263,000 = 417,000
    B. Coli (Filterable virus)
    4,680,000 & 3,910,000 = 770,000
    Bacillus X or BX (Cancer carcinoma & sarcoma)
    4,680,000 & 3,076,000 = 1,604,000
    Gonorrhea
    4,680,000 & 4,44,7000 = 233,000
    Spinal Meningitis
    4,680,000 & 4,253,000 = 427,000
    Staphylococcus Pyogenes Aureus
    4,680,000 & 4,202,000 = 478,000
    Staphylococcus Pyogenes Albus 4,680,000 & 4,130,930 = 549,070
    Streptococcus Pyogenes
    4,680,000 & 3,960,000 = 720,000
    Syphilis
    4,680,000 & 3,891,000 = 789,000
    Tetanus
    4,680,000 & 4,446,000 = 234,000
    Tuberculosis (Rod) 4,680,000 & 4,311,000 = 369,000
    Typhoid Fever (Rod form) 4,680,000 & 3,920,000 = 760,000
    Typhoid Fever (Filter passing) 4,680,000 & 3,235,000 = 1,445,000

As You can see from above Hoyland was using two MHz Radio Frequencies and mixing them in the Rife tubes. Mixing the two frequencies will give you a plus and minus in the mixed wave. The minus frequencies are the frequencies that most people are familiar with and try to use. I'm not so sure of the plus frequencies but it seems Hoyland was a tricky fellow and hide the possibility of the second high frequencies (ie. MHz).

Of course if one did this experiment they would be introuble with the FCC but this looks like the final piece of the puzzle!!

Just had to share this with some one

Rife / Bedini

Sykavy,

Have you compared it to any of John Bedini's work?
    My Work on Rife
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

You should contact Henrii. He truly is a mastermind on this topic!
      Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Sykavy,

My Work on Rife
        Yes I have compared it . It seems to me that John is keeping his hand close to his chest if he understands this, He hints at it with talking about hetrodyning. But he seems to be using a carrier wave with an audio frequency. The harmonic may be right but there might not be enough power from a harmonic to kill a pathogen. Plus what he has in the beginning of his site is really OVER my head. I don't understand what he is talking about, the GATING FREQUENCIES. He is also using something different whith pumped waves etc...

One of the reasons I believe that this new info may be the right way is a quote from Rife:
        “I spoke only Friday evening to a Mr. John Chamblin, a radio man now connected with Beam
        Rays Inc., about the redesign and building of a device according to the old Rife Ray principles; as the
        present instrument has been so deviated away from that old principle that it is nowhere near the
        same...those devices which you have are merely working on a harmonic and not a true frequency; and
        in our research on electronics, we definitely know that there is no possible way of controlling electrical
        harmonics of a frequency.” (Letter from Dr. Rife to Gonin dated May 14, 1939)

Rife seemed to want a true frequency and not just a harmonic. From what I have been reading about mixing frequencies, is you get a plus and minus when you mix two frequencies eg. BX virus : 4,680,000 + 3,076,000 = 7756000
        4,680,000 - 3,076,000 = 1,604,000.

It isnt clear if Hoyland or Rife wanted to mix these two frequencies to get these two other frequencies (plus and minus) It could be this mixing is important. Because if it wasn't impotant Rife wouldnt have used two RF generators before Hoyland in his Rife #3 There needs to be experimentation.
        What Hoyland did was to mix the two frequencies in the tube.

Another reason is that they just figured out an old Hoyland circuit design that had a second tank coil to produce High RF:

From the trial we learn that Philip Hoyland developed and tested his instrument in the lab. How
        could Philip Hoyland have tested it unless he put micro-organisms under the microscope? From the
        trial papers we learn that Philip Hoyland didn’t tell Dr. Rife what frequencies he was using in the instruments.
        Dr. Rife thought the instruments were using his frequencies (the upper band frequencies) but
        with harmonics because this is what Philip Hoyland told him. We read earlier that Dr. Rife eventually
        found out about the changes Philip Hoyland made and was very unhappy because he believed that the
        instruments were not working on his frequencies or principles.
        The information that we now have
        shows that Philip Hoyland’s instrument was working on Dr. Rife’s principles and on his frequencies but
        in a different manner than Dr. Rife was used to using. This is the reason that the instrument worked so
        well. Philip Hoyland was still using Dr. Rife’s principle of coordinative resonance but hid the truth from
        Dr. Rife.
        We will now look at the new information starting on the next page

I told him that we did not need to do the test with solid state frequency generators
        because I had conducted a similar test back when John Bedini and I were working on the AZ-58 tests.
        John Bedini and I knew that the original Beam Rays instrument was a lot more powerful than the AZ-58
        because of the Rife documents. The AZ-58 only output about 15 watts from the ray tube. I told him
        that I still had my 1940s Aubrey Scoon replica and several AZ-58’s on the shelf. I told John Bedini that
        the original Beam Rays instrument, from the documentation that we had, output about 50 to 60 watts
        from the ray tube. He told me how I could make a test, by putting two AZ-58s together, which would
        give me about 60 watts out of the ray tube.
        I didn’t know it at that time but that test was actually the
        way the original Beam Rays instrument worked. (pg. 36 Hist. Rife Frequen.)

The second Hartley Oscillator was also an RF Oscillator. It
        has a tank coil and a variable capacitor for changing the RF frequencies.
        Anyone looking at this schematic will notice that it does
        not have any variable audio oscillator
        Philip Hoyland’s Beam Rays
        instrument was using RF frequencies not audio frequencies as previously
        believed.

This discovery seems to be the missing part we have been looking for. It will need to be tested but it looks like it will be the truth!
        It is something that we never thought of before so I hope it will work.

If you could explain better what John is doing I would apprieciated it, since he hasn't updated his site in a feww years.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Sykavy,

My Work on Rife
          Yes I have compared it . It seems to me that John is keeping his hand close to his chest if he understands this, He hints at it with talking about hetrodyning. But he seems to be using a carrier wave with an audio frequency. The harmonic may be right but there might not be enough power from a harmonic to kill a pathogen. Plus what he has in the beginning of his site is really OVER my head. I don't understand what he is talking about, the GATING FREQUENCIES. He is also using something different whith pumped waves etc...

One of the reasons I believe that this new info may be the right way is a quote from Rife:
          “I spoke only Friday evening to a Mr. John Chamblin, a radio man now connected with Beam
          Rays Inc., about the redesign and building of a device according to the old Rife Ray principles; as the
          present instrument has been so deviated away from that old principle that it is nowhere near the
          same...those devices which you have are merely working on a harmonic and not a true frequency; and
          in our research on electronics, we definitely know that there is no possible way of controlling electrical
          harmonics of a frequency.” (Letter from Dr. Rife to Gonin dated May 14, 1939)

Rife seemed to want a true frequency and not just a harmonic. From what I have been reading about mixing frequencies, is you get a plus and minus when you mix two frequencies eg. BX virus : 4,680,000 + 3,076,000 = 7756000
          4,680,000 - 3,076,000 = 1,604,000.

It isnt clear if Hoyland or Rife wanted to mix these two frequencies to get these two other frequencies (plus and minus) It could be this mixing is important. Because if it wasn't impotant Rife wouldnt have used two RF generators before Hoyland in his Rife #3 There needs to be experimentation.
          What Hoyland did was to mix the two frequencies in the tube.

Another reason is that they just figured out an old Hoyland circuit design that had a second tank coil to produce High RF:

From the trial we learn that Philip Hoyland developed and tested his instrument in the lab. How
          could Philip Hoyland have tested it unless he put micro-organisms under the microscope? From the
          trial papers we learn that Philip Hoyland didn’t tell Dr. Rife what frequencies he was using in the instruments.
          Dr. Rife thought the instruments were using his frequencies (the upper band frequencies) but
          with harmonics because this is what Philip Hoyland told him. We read earlier that Dr. Rife eventually
          found out about the changes Philip Hoyland made and was very unhappy because he believed that the
          instruments were not working on his frequencies or principles.
          The information that we now have
          shows that Philip Hoyland’s instrument was working on Dr. Rife’s principles and on his frequencies but
          in a different manner than Dr. Rife was used to using. This is the reason that the instrument worked so
          well. Philip Hoyland was still using Dr. Rife’s principle of coordinative resonance but hid the truth from
          Dr. Rife.
          We will now look at the new information starting on the next page

I told him that we did not need to do the test with solid state frequency generators
          because I had conducted a similar test back when John Bedini and I were working on the AZ-58 tests.
          John Bedini and I knew that the original Beam Rays instrument was a lot more powerful than the AZ-58
          because of the Rife documents. The AZ-58 only output about 15 watts from the ray tube. I told him
          that I still had my 1940s Aubrey Scoon replica and several AZ-58’s on the shelf. I told John Bedini that
          the original Beam Rays instrument, from the documentation that we had, output about 50 to 60 watts
          from the ray tube. He told me how I could make a test, by putting two AZ-58s together, which would
          give me about 60 watts out of the ray tube.
          I didn’t know it at that time but that test was actually the
          way the original Beam Rays instrument worked. (pg. 36 Hist. Rife Frequen.)

The second Hartley Oscillator was also an RF Oscillator. It
          has a tank coil and a variable capacitor for changing the RF frequencies.
          Anyone looking at this schematic will notice that it does
          not have any variable audio oscillator
          Philip Hoyland’s Beam Rays
          instrument was using RF frequencies not audio frequencies as previously
          believed.

This discovery seems to be the missing part we have been looking for. It will need to be tested but it looks like it will be the truth!
          It is something that we never thought of before so I hope it will work.

If you could explain better what John is doing I would apprieciated it since he hasn't updated his site in a feww years.

Comment

New development in Rife Microscope

Here is an article with a PDF downloan interview of a scientist who may have unlocked the secret of the Rife Microscope! Any rifers out there know how important a development this is!!!
            Royal Rife for Realists

Comment

Working...
            X