My "Think-Funk"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Think-Funk"

Today, when I encountered some serious negativity and overwhelm while I was travelling in the car with my hubby Sean, I decided to try something off the cuff; I decided to VISUALIZE myself through my entire PATHS presentation.

My presentation so far contains:

Mood Elevation-Peace and Happiness
    Self Confidence-Self Esteem
    Effective Communication at Home
    Shed Pounds Now

As I went through my visualizations, I felt the exact same
    way as I do when I watch them on the computer.
    The same calm and joy and centeredness befell me.
    I felt so radiantly good and that feeling built on itself
    for the rest of the day. Perhaps I tapped into those
    "timed biological cues released by PATHS."

Whatever it was that PATHS contributed to in my mind,
    and got me through my "Think-Funk," I am overjoyed that
    it worked.

Warm Regards To You All
    Ulrika

www.paths-ahoy.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
    Ulrika's Daily PATHS Blog!
    Watch A Show - Change And GROW!
    Theta For Healing - Theta For Life

What a Great Idea!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Kevin
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi Kevin!

I feel that Paths is helping me to tap into the Grid. I feel that it's unblocking so many things at once that I've been picking away at for years, and now there's a true current, a flow, if you will, of clean new data running through my system.

Ulrika

Comment

The Collective

Ulrika,

It is my strong belief that our subconscious is in constant connection with the Collective/Matrix/Grid.

There is a small aperture between our subconscious and conscious mind that protects our conscious mind from the overload of all that is in the Grid. But it lets just little tidbits of information through every now and then. Those that are more intuitive, are so because their aperture is open a little wider.

There is no doubt that by using any PATHS Module this aperture opens a little wider, allowing for even more data to flow through.

I personally have experienced it continuing to open wider and wider from using the Intuition and Insight Module. It is quite amazing!

Here is a link that has a diagram of how this works:

Synchronicity Model

The frequency of synchronicities continue growing for me, even after over a year of using PATHS Modules!

Kevin

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Beautiful Info!

Hi Ulrika!

I just want to pop in here and send you my thanks for your idea about VISUALIZING the theatre presentation when in a funk.... VERY COOL and INSIGHTFUL!!! I also want to tell you that I am LOVING your blog entries! They are AWESOME, Darlin', and so are the pics you are sharing! You are a Beauty!

And Kevin...I found your last post here very helpful.... I am a visual person and I told Aaron not long ago that if it wasn't for his Synchronicity Diagram posted at PI as an introduction to that historical thread, I may not be experiencing all the wonders that are happening now. That diagram HOOKED me and ended up leading me to PATHS! Now my life is changed forever in the most FABULOUS ways!

But what you have described here about the opening of the "aperture" between the subconscious and conscious mind, and how it "protects" our conscious mind from overload from the grid, allows me to deeply understand Aaron's diagram with an even greater clarity, and for that I am truly grateful. I thank you so much for your perfect words...

I gave up the Intuition module for the Just Relax one because Gracie tells me I am vibrating at such a high rate these days that it's difficult for me to calm down, but once I have this "over-excitement" under control, I plan on adding that one to my collection again.... This whole journey is just So Amazing that I can hardly find the words to describe my joy and enthusiasm, but my intuition is telling me that you all can understand exactly how I am feeling!

Oh....I just have to say this once again......I sure do LOVE these smilies!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
          My PATHS Website
          My Art Website
          My Paintings As Prints
          My Facebook

Comment

visualize the modules

Ulrika,

This is great! Visualizing the presentation when not even in front of the screen. Adding some cranked up grateful emotions at the same time might add a little spice to the mix

When I watch my presentations, I add quite a bit of positive emotion.

You've really given a great method for everyone to use!
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Kevin - wow how that little aperture makes sense to me! Totally makes all the sense in the world to me. I do feel that it is opening wider at a very slow rate for the general population who are not as open, per se, to growth, as we are.
              (Otherwise it might be too overwheling for the majority of the people). Thank You!

Pamela - you make me smile with your nice comments Glad you like my blog entries. They keep me real. They give me a point of reference to where I have been and show me my progress on this fabulous jorney And you always make me laugh and smile with your off-the-wall insane personality!
              We need more people like You.

Aaron - thank you for being YOU. You're a good egg. Will start cranking up the gratitude right away - as in NOW. Very good suggestion to focus on the good stuff in life when you watch the modules, but I guess it just seems to come naturally when I watch them. I believe I have a "Pliable Personality" and when I watch the presentations I just trust the process and flow with it.
              And I did experience some cognitive dissonance, so I'm pounding back 7000 mg of Spirulina per day. The mind fog got really prominent today, but I feel fine now

I am getting my next 4 modules this coming week and they are;

~Successful Living 1
              ~Defying Gravity
              ~Business Productivity & Creativity
              ~Lean Muscle Mass

Lovin' Every Minute Of This Mind-Boggling, Attitude-Changing Trip!
              Ulrika

Comment

Working...
              X