This is What Happens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is What Happens!

This is what happens when people put out BAD Info and Try to make money off of devices that they have NO CLUE about! This makes everything we are trying to do here look BAD!

MyFox Houston | Can You Really Convert Your Car to Be a Water-Burning Hybrid?
    P.s Anyone remember where the HHO generator made with the stupid Mason Jar Came from? If I remember right someone put a link on here to the guys web site.

Then the media finds the most uneducated So Called "Mechanic" who knows nothing by the way. To confirm their assumption that HHO Boosters Not Only Don't Work But "CANNOT" Work!

I especially love the part where he uses his sniffer at the tailpipe and says "This Engine Burns 99% Effectively!" What a Freaking Moron!

So for gods sake people before you Sell anything as a "Working" Product please have the decency to at least have knowledge and experience enough NOT to put out GARBAGE! All that does is HURT ALL THE WORK WE ARE DOING!

RedMeanie
    (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

I agree

Red, I completely agree with you on this. Its really too bad that some have to try and take advantage of others. But as you know, as the cost of fuel go's up people start to get desperate and end up getting sucked into things like this. This is my first post, as I do a lot of reading. I don't post a lot unless I have something useful to say. I hope to be posting more as my research into alternative energy progresses. But anyway shame on those people that take advantage of others to fill there wallets.

Comment

RE: Video

I hated the last line of that video....

" If it really worked don't you think this guy would know about it."

===================================

I posted an email to one of the guys on youtube with the glass jar.... warning him of the danger of glass jars..

---

Response

---

HHO and Glass Container

Apr 04, 2008

Well, I went to Walmart to look for plastic containers for my HHO as you suggested. I spent the better part of an hour looking, but found nothing suitable. If it was plastic, it was too flimsy or it was not airtight. I still have a concern that plastic will not take the heat. I tried!
      See my experiments here...
      http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

hydrogen boosters

WOW! 99% efficient gas burn in todays cars... You mean they solved vehicle pollution and I never even got to hear about it???

The 5 gas analyzer that "mechanic" is talking about actually is the machine to use to see what the real situation is, BUT I didn't hear the truth in that news clip.

One of my partners developed the testing protocols using a 5 gas analyzer that a certain climate exchange for carbon credit trading will accept for tracking fleets, etc... in pollution reduction using a fuel additive. I can tell you, besides it being totally common sense, that news report is nothing but pure fraud.

If anything, this is all the more reason to keep spreading the truth and I'm happy that you all here are sharing your incredible knowledge on this subject!

I don't watch television except for once in a blue moon and don't buy into anything the corporate media portrays as "news"...actually manufactured and paid for news has been the growing trend strongly over the last few years. But especially when I saw this clip was from FOX news...that alone explains a lot to me.

There was one court case in Florida about the news not telling the truth about aspartame I think...the ruling came back that the news stations DO NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO TELL THE TRUTH!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Defenestrate

Before I saw the video I thot maybe they'll have a scientist on to refute with fact, but no just an idiot. Neither of which said that they actually tried it.

Comment

water for oil

To all'
            First of all I like Scotty Kilmer. But no, I can't agree with his diagnosis.

Comment

Guys think this guy was payed by the oil cartels? hmm.

Lee he was talking about the ozzie freedom design that makes toxic chlorine gas (by using baking soda) and ruins your booster, they thought lets pick a design that does not work (like Ozzie freedom) and lets make a mess of the whole science.

He left out the Numerous university studies proving the technology.
              Hydroxy Gas
              Notice he tried like Myth busters to debunk the WHOLE science not just the design.

He needs medication to think you can burn 99% of gas.
              Ill use this as an example how things can go wrong and what to avoid.
              Updating the web site now thanks Lee.

Ash

Comment

Egads!

What a sham! And what a shame, too. So many people watch this stuff and have no reason to disbelieve it, so feel that there is nothing they can do but pay up at the gas pump until gas prices get so high that they can't afford to drive anywhere.

Probably the best TV show I have seen so far concerning Hydrogen was one hosted by Alan Alda, and if I remember correctly that was on the Public Broadcasting Network. They covered a lot of ground in that special, and there were some interesting topics, but unfortunately there was no mention made of Hydrogen booster technology. It was all presented as being commercial technology that would someday soon be made available to us after the Hydrogen cars are manufactured and the Hydrogen "filling stations" are in place. Not long ago, I also heard a so-called "hybrid vehicles expert," on a major TV network news show, saying that people who live in cities could not expect any real fuel savings from a gas-electric hybrid because they are only efficient at highway speeds. Actually, of course, city mileage in slow, stop and go traffic is where cars like my Toyota Prius really shine, getting above 60 mpg. That's because the electric motor is all that you need for speeds under 40 mph, and every time you brake there is regenerative input to the battery. But every city dweller who saw that report would have been discouraged from purchasing a hybrid. I sent the TV network an e-mail asking them to broadcast a correction, but of course I never heard back from them, and they were probably quick to delete my message.

Still, though, a lot of people are being pushed to their limits on gasoline and fuel oil prices, and are desperately searching for an alternative, knowing that they can't just sit around and trust that "Big Brother" will solve the problem. Those people are searching the Internet, and unfortunately there are hundreds of websites, even some of the better alternative energy sites, that are posting those "Water4Gas" type of ads as if they were promoting and endorsing the product. For example, if you go to Peswiki to take a gander at the 101 plate Bob Boyce electrolyzer technology, OS:Bob Boyce Electrolyzer Plans - PESWiki you will also see a "Water4Gas" ad in the left side pane if you scroll 1/3 down the page!

Outside of sending an e-mail to the webmaster of every site where we see these misleading ads, and asking that they be removed, there isn't much we can do besides hope that the folks who stumble upon energeticforum will spread the word that real alternatives can be found here.

Best to all, Rickoff
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

scams and truth

Rick,

I remember when I saw the mpg list for some hybrids...and even the factory listed one for a Prius if I recall correctly was the the city MPG was MORE than the HYW mpg. I believe I remember it clearly because something like that catches one's eye since it is usually the other way around.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Almost all hybrids get more in city than HWY. Its because of the braking charging systems and whatnot, from what Ive read.

Comment

You're so right, Aaron

Aaron, I consistently get over 54 mpg average with my Prius, and about 85% of miles traveled here in Maine are highway miles between 55 and 65 mph. But when cruising around on the city streets of Boston, at speeds of 25 to 35 mph, with lots of stop signs and traffic lights, I have pulled better than 63 mpg. At those low speeds, you essentially have an electric car. I would love to be able to somehow keep my 202 volt NiMh battery charged without needing the gas engine to do that, and have posted a thread to accept suggestions: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post21324

By the way, here is a copy of the actual e-mail that I sent to NBC's TODAY show:

Date: Monday, November 5, 2007
                      To: today@nbc.com <today@nbc.com>
                      Subject: guest error - hybrid cars - 11/5/07

At about 9:48 AM today you had a woman guest speaking about hybrid automobiles. Her final statement, which may not be an exact quote, was, "If you are driving in stop and go traffic then you really won't get to utilize your electric engine." This is incorrect, and would tend to turn city drivers off to the idea of purchasing a hybrid. Please inform your viewers of the two errors to this statement:

1. There is no such thing as an electric engine. An electric power plant is an electric motor, while the word engine is reserved for describing a fuel burning power plant. You often hear people erroneously referring to a car's engine as "the motor," but this is the first time I have heard someone refer to an electric motor as being an engine.

2. The substance of your guest's statement is totally incorrect. In fact, it is in stop and go city driving that hybrid performance is maximized. My 2007 Toyota Prius, for example, will deliver better than 60 miles per gallon in slower stop and go city traffic, while getting about 54 miles per gallon at a non-stop 65 miles per hour speed. The reason for this is that every time you stop the vehicle the engine stops, and thus does not burn any fuel. Also, the action of braking for a stop regenerates battery charge. When you go ahead again, the vehicle primarily utilizes the electric motor, and the gas engine does not start unless the electric motor's battery reaches a point where it requires recharging. Once recharged, the engine shuts off again unless you are driving at a higher rate of speed that would deplete the electric motor's charge rapidly. My 2007 Toyota Prius is capable of running about 3 miles on the electric motor's fully charged battery, at a speed of 50 miles per hour, in the event that the gas engine runs out of fuel.

These are the actual facts of the matter. Please advise your listeners promptly as to the corrections that are required. Thank you.
                      Last edited by rickoff; 06-22-2008, 07:38 PM.
                      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Working...
                      X