Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEET me baby!

Hi all,

you will find a VERY comprehensive consolidation of GEET info form various web pages and our replication on the panaceauniversity.org site, coming will be Peters RV write up, (i am almost finished) and hopefully i can add in MART's prony test there soon.

More docs are coming which we are now building and validated, your feed back i is important good or bad. Coming is our local universities validated tests of our WFC, MRA (MRA is awesome!) tesla switch and Bob boyce.

So much to do
    Last edited by ashtweth; 04-10-2008, 11:43 PM.

Geet ???

In reading I have found reference to "alternative" fuels as well as the volatilized fuel with the GEET pretreater, how doe's this work with the HHO and is there any specific alternative fuel referenced.

I'm striving to combine multiple types of devices to provide a free or extremely cheep, plug and play electrical generation unit, using off the shelf parts/units.
    (with minimal modifications)
    In my neck of the woods a small 4-5KW unit on a net metering basis would supply the average household with a small net gain to the grid.

I'm not thrilled by the present power and economic structure of the world and know we can do better, by learning to do it ourselves for ourselves.

Comment

New GEET Auto plans!

panaceauniversity.org - Look for the GEET document

We are acquiring a test 4 cylinder engine to validate the plans and will update the document when done, these are the ones from the GEET institute. Look for the GEET document there is a wealth of information and a GEET 4 strike generator test validated test done by us.

Ash

Comment

eBay Treasures

Found this on eBay for 35 bux! What a deal!

[IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

RE: found on ebay.

I brought that item up on the Vortex group ( yahoo geet group )..

They recommended not getting it. They said it could not do what the geet can do. I had the same idea as you

FYI
          See my experiments here...
          http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

I agree that this device is not comparable to the original GEET system, but, it does have a purpose and should do it well if installed properly. I wanted to build a similar device but found this first. 35 dollars was less than the cost of materials in my case so this was a much better solution. All in all it's just a basic fuel vaporizer using the heat from the cooling liquid instead of the exhaust. Although, there is not a ot of space to install it into a 95 Dodge Neon.
            Last edited by HairBear; 05-02-2008, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X