Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distractions While Watching Your Theater

Here is a question from a customer:

Q: When I watch my Theater I sometimes look away because my kids or husband walk into the room to ask a question. If I look away, do I need to start the Theater over again?

A: If you have the sound turned up to where you can hear it while you are watching your Theater then there is no need to start the Theater over again if you look away.

In fact, you do not have to watch it at all if you are listening to it. The instructions are embedded both in the sound and visual aspects of the Theater and either one will get the instructions into your subconscious.

If, however, you are distracted for a significant period of time (more than several seconds) and during this time you cannot hear nor see the Theater, it is a good idea to watch it over again.
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Bumping this up!
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

bumping this up

What does this mean? I see this all the time on the form. Please explain.
      Thanks.
      www.paths4vitallife.com

Comment

When you go into a sub forum, you see a list of post subjects or threads like this one on PATHS FAQs. If nobody were to post in this thread for awhile, it would start to drop down in the sub forum list of threads as newer posts are made to other/different threads. To get it back up to the top of the list of threads, someone will post without anything new to add, but the effect is to move the thread back up to the top of the list to hopefully garner more attention.
        My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
        http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Thanks for explaining this
          www.paths4vitallife.com

Comment

Working...
          X