PDA

View Full Version : New Hydroxy video

ashtweth
04-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Gives a great medium to send to politicians to demand pollution cutting devices and that we have an outlet to pay LESS for gas!:mad:

Panacea-BOCAF Hydroxy presentation (http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=7963170711425084436&hl=en-AU)
Also ha s a nice open source design enjoy all.:grindaisy:

Ash

future pather
04-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Well done :thumbsup:

Now lets guess how long until this info is standard in text books. . .

2011?

We could make a pool for it but it would be hard to pinpoint how to determine the winning year :rolleyes:

For economic reasons I guess this info has got to be dished out gradually.

This is great even though possibly a little ahead of its time to catch on main stream just yet. Of course it's got to start somewhere.

I subscribed to the newsletter :fingerdance:

Jessica

rangerbentman
04-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Appearance is everything. Would you buy ice cream from a vendor on the street wearing a shirt saying "I hate children":rofl: probably not. So what did I zero in on , his shirt ( well his hair too, I don't recall any guys around here parting their hair in the center ). Both of the guys here on this video are wearing black , one has a shirt with a picture on it , a picture of who? It could be Bob Marly for all I know but the point is someone will identify that shirt and credibility goes out the window because of APPEARANCE. This video needs a bit of polishing and less um's and er's just to get the peoples undivided attention. Cheap 4.5 second bursts of " heres what it looks like " are just not enough. I noticed no reference of solution concentrations , plate numbering, size of engine tested or actual economical projections for fuel mileage increases on a given vehicle. Up to 50% increase is fine to say but what about an actual car that can be verified with what percentage of electrolyte with how many plates at what amps and what distance traveled. Is this asking toooooo much? Credibility starts with appearance and ends with substansiated fact. ( sorry there is no spell check here )
Will I build one of these? NO.
I will build several.

Peter Lindemann
04-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Gives a great medium to send to politicians to demand pollution cutting devices and that we have an outlet to pay LESS for gas!:mad:

Panacea-BOCAF Hydroxy presentation (http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=7963170711425084436&hl=en-AU)
Also ha s a nice open source design enjoy all.:grindaisy:

Ash

Ash,

I was very sad to see this video. While the information was generally factual, your choice of CLOTHES was not wise. If you think that sending this video to Politicians in any Western country, like the USA, will produce a positive response, you are sadly mistaken. Your "Che Geuvara" T-shirt will immediately put you in the category of "Communist Revolutionary" sympithizer. Che is a National Hero in Cuba, and the USA has maintained an economic embargo of Cuba for over 48 years.

By wearing that T-shirt, you have associated the Hydroxy-booster, yourself, and Che Geuvara (violent revolutionary) all together. This will produce "political traction" here in the USA, but NOT the kind you want. I couldn't send the link to this video to ANYBODY!!!!!

Too bad you didn't think about all of the ramifications of your T-shirt before you made the video.

Better luck next time!

Peter

future pather
04-07-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking it wouldn't be too difficult to graphically alter the video so the shirt is all black or something(?)

Jessica

Jetijs
04-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Jessica, It would be difficult, if you want to do this properly. And to leave a good impression you need to make this properly. Its cheaper simply to shoot another video than to alter this one :)

ANTIQUER
04-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Appearance is everything. Would you buy ice cream from a vendor on the street wearing a shirt saying "I hate children":rofl: probably not. So what did I zero in on , his shirt ( well his hair too, I don't recall any guys around here parting their hair in the center ). Both of the guys here on this video are wearing black , one has a shirt with a picture on it , a picture of who? It could be Bob Marly for all I know but the point is someone will identify that shirt and credibility goes out the window because of APPEARANCE. This video needs a bit of polishing and less um's and er's just to get the peoples undivided attention. Cheap 4.5 second bursts of " heres what it looks like " are just not enough. I noticed no reference of solution concentrations , plate numbering, size of engine tested or actual economical projections for fuel mileage increases on a given vehicle. Up to 50% increase is fine to say but what about an actual car that can be verified with what percentage of electrolyte with how many plates at what amps and what distance traveled. Is this asking toooooo much? Credibility starts with appearance and ends with substansiated fact. ( sorry there is no spell check here )
I will build several.
Excellent critic!! I couldn't agree more.

rangerbentman
04-09-2008, 01:30 AM
I guess I should have added I liked the video and it does have good information , just not what I would pass on to someone else in it's present form.

ashtweth
04-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys

I guess its hard to please every one:) The good news is you guys minus two others are the only ones that complained so i might have gotten away with it:rofl:

Okay point taken the neutral shirt comes out next video:v-peace:

ashtweth
04-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I will build several.

Data on the exact dimensions and hydroxy booster construction is contained in the video in the URL's, we have emission tests being added to OUR car and write up.

Every ones differers for every car, don't forget and thats in the documentation in the url in the video,

:rolleyes: you can send hydroxy data to politicians with out me in my Hemp under wear and "che" shirt.

ashtweth
04-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Well done :thumbsup:

Now lets guess how long until this info is standard in text books. . .

2011?

We could make a pool for it but it would be hard to pinpoint how to determine the winning year :rolleyes:

For economic reasons I guess this info has got to be dished out gradually.

This is great even though possibly a little ahead of its time to catch on main stream just yet. Of course it's got to start somewhere.

I subscribed to the newsletter :fingerdance:

Jessica

thanks Jess you don't know how valuable your subscription is to WFC engineers:notworthy:

Allot of subscribers now are keeping watch on the WFC researches now and our progress as we have one ready for a gas flow test soon :dance: , i remember when Ravi did a gas flow test on you tube emailed me he had some one threaten his life! we went to the authorities and now all our subscribers keep a watch and have the link to email the authorities if any thing worse happens to him or us, they fear a scandal the most and its about time WFC had their civil rights protected.

Ps, out of curiosity, Peter, or any one , has any body read CHE's book?::p

Peter Lindemann
04-11-2008, 05:06 PM
thanks Jess you don't know how valuable your subscription is to WFC engineers:notworthy:

Allot of subscribers now are keeping watch on the WFC researches now and our progress as we have one ready for a gas flow test soon :dance: , i remember when Ravi did a gas flow test on you tube emailed me he had some one threaten his life! we went to the authorities and now all our subscribers keep a watch and have the link to email the authorities if any thing worse happens to him or us, they fear a scandal the most and its about time WFC had their civil rights protected.

Ps, out of curiosity, Peter, or any one , has any body read CHE's book?::p

Ash,

The purpose of my comments about your "wardrobe malfunction" was not to either agree or disagree with your interest in Che. I think all points of view should be examined and meaning extracted wherever it is found. Personally, I have not been drawn to study his work. Che was essentially a Moaist, which is what eventually caused his removal from Soviet dominated Cuba. In the 1970's, I did acquire a copy of Mao's "Little Red Book" and read the whole thing. I thought at the time that since 25% of the people on the planet were reading it, that it might be important to at least know what it said. Between puffs of Kona Gold, I found it uninteresting. Apparently, I did inhale, but like President Clinton, I don't remember!:rofl:

The point was really about public perception. I am reminded of an incident that happened here in the US a number of years ago where a Literary Professor was commenting on a colleague's actions. In this critique, he used the word "niggardly" which by its dictionary definition, means miserly or stingy. For those of us with an education, what happened next was quite unbelievable. The man was accused on television and in the newspapers of being a RACIST. No amount of scholarly intervention concerning the real definition of the word made any difference! The public furor over his "racist" remarks eventually forced the University to fire this tenured professor.

The point is, the "public mind" is quite irrational at times, Ash, and those of us who are genuinely interested in promoting new technology cannot afford to be unmindful of these realities. Over the years, I have found that the information about the science is best left in its pure state, and never associated with politics, religion, or cultural issues.

This is what I have found works best.

Peter

Redmeanie
04-13-2008, 02:42 AM
Ash,
I agree with Peter, People will only take you serious if you look the part, especially Politicians. I loved your video as far as info went and commend you on it. But you need to either wear a Lab Coat or just have images of the device you are describing at the time. Its nothing against you! God knows if there is a person against the powers that be, its me! But you know the expression "First Impression, is The lasting Impression? Well its true especially if you are trying to convince them of something that is contrary of what they already believe!

If there is ANYTHING I can do to help just let me know!

:cheers:

ANTIQUER
04-13-2008, 03:20 AM
Ash,
I agree with Peter, People will only take you serious if you look the part, especially Politicians. I loved your video as far as info went and commend you on it. But you need to either wear a Lab Coat or just have images of the device you are describing at the time. Its nothing against you! God knows if there is a person against the powers that be, its me! But you know the expression "First Expression, is a lasting Expression? Well its true especially if you are trying to convince them of something that is contrary of what they already believe!

If there is ANYTHING I can do to help just let me know!

I think the old expression you quoted went "The first IMPRESSION is the lasting impression." Otherwise a good posting & I too am always ready to help in any way.

Redmeanie
04-13-2008, 04:18 AM
I think the old expression you quoted went "The first IMPRESSION is the lasting impression." Otherwise a good posting & I too am always ready to help in any way.

Yep you got it.......The bad thing about not PROOF READING before you hit Submit!:) Thats what I was trying to say....But the 3 Long Islands were hampering my Proof Reading Abilities!:embarrassed:
Thanks!

ashtweth
04-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Whoops double post Sorry guys!

ashtweth
04-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Thanks allot guys for taking a concern, if you all had not of said it the way you did i probably wouldn't of thought about it as much. Guess thats another character flaw :)

Well i have 4 CHE shirts so looks like i am gonna have to go get a new wardrobe now :rofl: You know i remember reading about CHE and this Left wing political dood telling me about him one day, it was a massive RED book, (the CHE book in Question) and the amount of things CHE accomplished in his life just really inspired me.

I remember the stories of how CHE and Castro went through and saw all the subjugation and poverty by corporations (we are the same as them but just in another example) And how it inspired them, plus after CHE liberating Cuba (they now have one of the longest life expediencies) he could of lived like a king, but he choose to WORK with the WORKERS even on weekends!

Plus i remember the story of Castro, where after they liberated the Cubans (allot of them were not getting education under the former system) Castro said to all the doctors, those of you who want to make money, go to Miami, those of you who want to look after the people, stay here. Some left and some stayed, i remember then the political left wing dood telling me the story stating "ash who would you want looking after you and your family". Those who choose money or those who choose to look after the people.

Now they have a pretty hard core medical system,(world standard) in fact i remember the 911 fireman going to Cuba as they couldn't get medical treatment at home!:mad: Thats cause people who wanted money didn't treat them for FREE, Cuba did even after all that had been done to them!

Che's quotes also attacked the conditioning i had and spoke genuinely to me as well. Thing is even TODAY, In Bolivia, the Bolivian president, stated and this is a direct quote from him in 2007 i think

" we need another CHE"

For those who don't know Bolivia is where went in an attempt to "free" people from subjugation. So in other words even the Bolivian president states and explains that the corporation's subjugating conditions are the same today as back then! And that they want FREEDOM.Put in CHE into Google video you will see the film made in 2006 or 2007 i am referring too.

So i feel sad for the guy Peter described, even for those who think ONLY in terms of RED, communism and any thing else used (knowingly or not) to take away what he did and what he was about,(i know you guys are not just thinking of the impressions). Because deep down (which is or now was:rofl: :thumbsup: :D the ONLY reasoning WHY i wore the shirt) CHE was and still is a HUMANITARIAN, and CARED about people.:thumbsup:

I guess so do we , which is why we are here:thumbsup: