Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace-Question for you

Grace,

Unless I was dreaming...lol..a very vivid dream, I read a post by you that you has started learning Technical Remote Viewing!

Can you point me to that post?

How is it coming?

Have you started working any practice targets yet?

Tell me more!

Kevin
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Remote Viewing is very Powerful!!

Hi Kevin,

Yes I was trying to keep it a little secret for just a while longer, because it is a very powerful technique and I wanted to review the entire course again to get more practice, before I posted to you!

This is the thread I posted on about it: Forum PATHS Forum: Hello to all you beautiful PATHS people!

I was so touched that Roz, knew that I needed to be involved with it. So I posted back a big thank you to her!

I have worked the practice targets from the videos. I am amazed at how I was able to get such clear information about the targets. I have to admit that when it came to people though I was way off. I hit more on the "essence" of the person than the person's name or that it was a single human being.

I have a lot of catching up to do this weekend with my posting and Reading, but I am really looking forward to posting with you about Remote viewing!!
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Thats great news to hear your learning TRV! It is an amazing tool.

Don't worry about confusion over lifeforms. I struggled with them as well when I first started.

Your view on the world will definitely change when the answer to just about anything is at your fingertips. It goes from "I wish I knew" to "Do I feel like finding out?"

Comment

Thank you Gary,

I am very excited about getting really good at it!! I Have noticed a difference in the way I feel when remote viewing compared to when I practice my Chinese Energetic Medicine. Remote viewing makes me very sleepy, and also I feel pressure in my head. It feels as if I have transported my whole being into the target.

I am certain with more practice I will work through these issues.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          It feels as if I have transported my whole being into the target.
          If your on target, then you did! well sort of...

That feeling of grogginess is due to the bilocation that you encounter during your session. It should dissipate after 15-20 minutes. Just don't drive or operate heavy machinery right after.

Comment

Thank you Gary!

Thank you again Gary,

This is wonderful having more people to talk about TRV'ing with!! I am even more psyched now knowing that I have this forum to do this and not just the psi tech forum, which I joined but I have not posted there yet. I just love being here in this forum the most.

So many exciting things happening to me since Paths! Going to Vegas with as many of us as possible is going to be the best part of this year by far!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Trv

Hi Grace!!!

I still remember, clear as if it were today, how inexpressibly amazed I was when I did my first practice target and sketched and described it!

How is it possible? From an 8 digit number and following these protocols, I could actually know the unknown!?!?!

I was literally running around the house (physically) like a crazy person!

I think I did 3 of them that first day. Nailed 2 and bombed the one that was a person. lol

It only took a few days for me to realize what an incredibly powerful tool this was.

I like what Gary said: It goes from "I wish I knew" to "Do I feel like finding out?"

Grace, as you know from being in the martial arts, it is all about practice. I know the convention in Vegas is about PATHS, but I am sure we will find some time to talk about TRV!

Kevin

P.S. I got a call this afternoon from a Client we have done work for in the past. Told him we were all booked up. He proceeded to offer me a Contract for a big TRV project (15 different targets all on the same subject) for $100,000.00! That would be our largest single job so far. Not sure if we are going to take it, I am not 100% comfortable with it. I am going to TRV whether it is optimum for us to do the job.
              Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Advice Please...

Hi Kevin!

I have been reading your posts on TRV'ing and I am VERY interested in learning.... Any advice on how I should start? Thanks in advance for any info!

With Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

www.pathstopowerfulpotential.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
                My PATHS Website
                My Art Website
                My Paintings As Prints
                My Facebook

Comment

Where to Learn TRV

There is only one company that trains in Technical Remote Viewing. It is the one that was founded by the military people when the technology was declassified.

PSI TECH?s Premiere Remote Viewers Services for Remote Viewing Training since 1989.

They have video training, and online training. It is 95% the same material.

I learned from the video tapes. My wife learned a few years after me and she used the online training.

Either will work, but they are closing out the video tapes, so I think you can get a real good deal.

Kevin
                  Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks so much, Kevin!

I just paid the site a quick visit and will return soon to look to the options! Gracie and I have been discussing her experiences and I really think this is something I could sink my teeth into...

With Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

www.pathstopowerfulpotential.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
                    My PATHS Website
                    My Art Website
                    My Paintings As Prints
                    My Facebook

Comment

TRV Gen II kit

Get the TRV Gen II kit...the vhs tape kit. They're liquidating these and going totally online training I think so get them while you can.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I do believe I need to head on over to that site as well. This is totally captivating!!

Love and joy,
                        Pammie
                        Namaste,
                        Pamela
                        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I think they going to replace the VHS with DVD based on what I have read. Before I was thinking to ask PSITECH if they could provide a DVD version, because VHS is almost obsolete here where I am situated. And VHS tapes are usually being eaten by VHS player, tearing the VHS tapes. DVD is more preferable these days that's why I have read their pdf file that they are now selling their tapes at a very low price because they are going for a DVD version this time. Time changes and so are the tools we need.

Henrii

Comment

Working...
                          X