Fun Manifestations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Manifestations

I was speaking with Kevin this week and told him a fun story about something pretty cool I manifested and he suggested I post it on the esm forum.

So I thought I would start a new thread where everyone else can post their manifestations as well. They can be big, small, serious, or fun. Whatever you have created, please share with all of us

OK, I will go first.

Some of you on this forum know that I am a sun worshipper and absolutely live for the summer and hot, hot weather!! However, I live in the Philadephia area so winter has always been my arch enemy!

Back in early January I came home from work one nite and after pulling my car into the driveway, I could hardly get the car door open because the wind was blowing so fierce and bitter cold. When I got out the car, I was actually cussing out loud like a sailor expressing my sincere distaste for the winter. Suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks and thought about everything I know about law of attraction. I realized that by giving my attention to something I don't like and don't want, I was actually attracting more of it to me.

I then said out loud, "I love summer. I love warm, balmy nites. The warm weather will be here before I know it." Had any neighbors been around to see this, I probably would have been carted off. However, just saying those words made me feel a bit better.

Imagine my surprise when the next nite, I came home and watched the weather report to find that we were going to get an unseasonally warm spell within a few days! As it turned out, we had three straight days of 60+ degree weather with one day topping out in the low 70's...in JANUARY!!

So, since, I have been asking and expecting not neccessarily warm weather, but at least moderate weather, and that is exactly what we have been receiving. We have had plenty of rain, so no drought worries for the spring. Only one small snow storm that occurred last Friday. Overall, this has been the easiest winter I have been through since I have lived here.

Life is great when you know how to create!!
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Oh, Pammie, what a Fabulous creation - thank you so much for sharing it. Not only is it Impressive but the way you described it made me laugh too

Well, where do I start lol. There are quite a few, but I'll start with this one: I decided to stop focusing on what I thought I *should* be doing, and to put my focus back on what I love - my acting career. After being a professional actress and singer for 13 years, I moved countries and financial pressure starting off in a new country meant I ended up leaving my profession and getting "proper jobs" for the first time in my life. And then I've spent the last 5 or 6 years trying to make home businesses work.

Just recently I decided to focus back on my bliss. I decided to do just one thing each day towards it. Even if it was just reading up and researching. I started by going onto the actors union website to find information on getting an agent etc. This led me to an Enormous Wealth of articles - with Great suggestions and answers Also, I've done mostly stage work and have been wanting to do more film and television for aaaaaages. Very difficult to even get an audition for it - especially when you've not done much of it and no-one knows you!

And then ........ I stumbled on a website I'd never heard of before. (Aparantly it was only created last year!!) On this website they do Online Casting for film and television!!! Usually, IF you're lucky enough to even GET an audition, you have to go into London to audition and then waaaaait and if you don't hear anything, you didn't get it. On this site, they give you the character brief, and audition script; You film yourself with a webcam (meaning you can do it over and over until you're happy with your performance) and then upload it. And only if you actually get the job do you then go into London. Callbacks are also done online!! On top of that, you get feedback!!! Unheard of for auditions!!! So you know how you did compared to what they were looking for. On top of that, the video clip stays on your profile as a showreel!!!!
    I can't tell you how bizaarly unique this opportunity is within the professional acting world!!! And they're Fabulous people as well. Very supportive.

The ONly explaination is that I created this website as an opportunity to get back into acting - in an easier way than trapsing the streets of London with my C.V. and headshot getting closed doors from agents lol

So, if you're not already doing what you love, take at least one small step towards it each day - even if it's just researching or reading up on it - and you'll be surprised at what lines up for you behind the scenes

Sorry this was sooooo long.

Love and Light and Magical Creations xxx
    Last edited by illusions; 02-27-2008, 06:14 AM.
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

WOW what a great idea for a thread, Pammie! Unfortunately if I posted all of mine we'd be here all day because I have so many of these fun manifestations (albeit very small ones) on a near-daily basis, so for the time being I shan't bother sharing unless it's something incredibly huge and significant. I do so hope that everyone else posts with their fun manifestations, as it will be so encouraging for the rest of us!

Here's a very common one for me: I asked the Universe for more money, and guess what? I keep finding one-cent coins every where I go, in the most unexpected places. Sometimes it's as if they've been placed there, waiting for me. I find them on the street, in department stores, in photo booths, and train stations. I even found one right outside my front door. One cent? Perhaps I should've been more specific!

Comment

Thanks guys for posting

Odille, that is great!! I have never heard of such a thing as that before - but it makes perfect sense! What a marvelous creator you are

And Rin, I would love to hear some more of your stories as well

Ok, now I have one to tell about Raymond's manifestation.

We just started playing the 68 second game. For those of you who may not be aware, this is a game that Abraham talks about in their book, Ask and It Is Given. It works like this:

Pick some unique object and hold it in your mind for at least 68 seconds. According to Abraham, when you hold a thought in your mind for 17 seconds, you will start to activate LOA. If you hold the same thought in your mind for 68 seconds, you are well on your way to manifestation.

I have played this game by myself with some pretty cool results, which I will post about next time. However, Raymond and I decided to play this Sunday afternoon. He chose a white horse to think about and I chose a sanddollar. After we thought about our objects for at least 68 seconds, he suddenly said he wanted to go to New Hope for lunch. New Hope, Pa is about 20 minutes away from us and is a big tourist destination. He was thinking he would see one of the horse-drawn carraiges with a white horse. I started to tell him that he does not need to look for the white horse, it will find him. But I didn't say anything.

So we go to New Hope and spent the afternoon, but alas, no white horse. He was a little disappointed but I knew from playing this game before, that it sometimes takes a week to get a manifestation. The next day he had to go to South Jersey for work. He told me he could not imagine there would be any white horses there, but he was hopeful he would see one later in the week when he had to go somewhere else.

Well, about noon on Monday he called me at work with an excited tone in his voice - he saw his white horse! He was looking for one particular business and took a wrong turn down an unfamiliar road. He passes a field and what should he see but a white horse by itself eating grass! He then told me that he had taken a picture with him to work that day of a white horse that he had gotten from "Google Images" and the horse was in the exact pose as the picture! How cool is that???

I liked how he got the picture of the horse as his reminder to think about it. So then I went to Google Images to look for a picture of a sanddollar to print out and keep at my desk. I found one I liked and started to print it out. Suddenly something caught my eye. At the very bottom of the page of the pictures of sanddollars, was a picture of a white horse by the name of "Sanddollar"

I laughed so hard Anyway, my sanddollar has not manifested yet but I know it is on its way.
        Namaste,
        Pamela

Comment

Mary and I are leaving for Daytona Beach in a few hours.

This is a manifestation of so many things.

The two of us spending more time together.

Warmer weather.

Time on the Harley.

We are meeting up with Grace and Ron.

We are camping (which we both really enjoy).

WhooHoo!
          Kevin

PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Wow,

Sounds like people are having too much fun

Mine are a little different but still fall under the heading.

I had previously made effort to get a couple changes made, like filling out a suggestion form on these . . .but I gotta say at the time I made the efforts, I had little faith changes would be made. I think the deserving mod must have kicked in on these.

I was away from Pittsburgh for a little more than a month.

I came back to find that the Whole Foods bakery was now making a variety of breads with fruit baked in like raisins, cherries, etc. They have never done this before. I used to get that kind of bread at a bakery in another location. It sounds simple, but I am just amazed at this bc in the past this kind of desire never came to fruition. I had received no response to the suggestion form I filled out about it even though I had left a ph#. I really forgot about it when I came back in town and saw a plethora of fruit breads to chose from in the store.

In a similar manner, I have always been very happy that the city picks up recycling for plastics #1-5 but they only take newspaper for paper. Coming from a city where they used to take mixed paper, including cardboard, envelopes, phonebooks, etc. I really wished for this pick up here.

I had a lot of saved mixed paper I was going to drop off soon (I mean a lot) and then I came back in town and got the new city trash schedule and read that they are now picking up mixed paper.

Now a while back I had brought this up with a couple guys from the city who were making a presentation about refuse at an environmental meeting. But they never indicated any change would be made and it was a long time ago. Again, it was something I had forgot about and was pleasantly amazed to find out had come true.

Jessica
            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Having People

[QUOTE=Pamela Vicik-Smith;16787]
              .... At the very bottom of the page of the pictures of sanddollars, was a picture of a white horse by the name of "Sanddollar"

That is FABULOUS! I actually leapt in my seat and burst out laughting.

Our recent manifesting is "people". If you asked my husband, Scott, and I what we'd do if we won the lottery we'd both answer, "hire people."

We have 2 1/2 acres of high maintenance property that's been in the family for 50 years and no longer suits our lifestyle - so were ready to sell. Land would be okay if we loved working it or had "people" to tend to it whilst we went about our joyful pursuits - but we want to simplify and the place needs work. We need "people".

Flash back in time for a moment... Recently, at the dentist getting a new crown, I had, at one point, four people looking down at me tending to my needs. And it dawned on me... "I have people!" AND - the other part of the equation "...and I'm paying them well!" Too fun.

Then, last month, freezing temps broke a water line and flooded our basement. While sopping the place up at 2a.m. I was saying, and believing, that for every challenge there is an equal or greater benefit - so this ought to be great! The insurance adjuster came - "we have people!" (the faucet line was near to failing anyway and the frost cinched it - lucky for us the Agent approved full repairs.) She sent in a crew to dry the place out - "We have people!" A restoration crew was dispatched to give a bid and take care of it all should we wish - "...people!" And they were all being paid well!

We opted to make repairs ourselves and took the cash-out offer. At the same time I found an ad for a Pre-Spring Fever house painting special - and I had cash!. While we've been joyfully tending to the stuff of our lives our house, barn and my studio have gotten painted! -"... we have people!" I'm finding the young painter referrals (so more money, hench -paying him well) and still have cash left over! Loving it!

Bobi

Comment

Hi Kevin!

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Mary and I are leaving for Daytona Beach in a few hours.

This is a manifestation of so many things.

The two of us spending more time together.

Warmer weather.

Time on the Harley.

We are meeting up with Grace and Ron.

We are camping (which we both really enjoy).

WhooHoo!

Hi Kevin!!

I am so very much looking forward to seeing YOU and Meeting Mary!!! Ron is too, but you left out Ron's Wife Fran. As much as I love Ron (and Fran knows this), Fran may not appreciate the idea that most people would assume Ron and I are hitched (Although the truth is we are, in very profound spiritual ways )

Bike week in Daytona is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, and to spend it with YOU is going to be AMAZING!! If I ask nicely will you give me a ride on your HARLEY?

See you soon!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Hi Pammie!

This is such a fun thread! We are going to Meet up with Kevin and Mary for the first time this morning. I am hoping to Manifest a ride on a Harley!! Notice I didn't say Kevin's Harley since there will be thousands of Harley's here!! It is never wise to limit oneself in anyway!! I will keep you posted!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Notice I didn't say Kevin's Harley since there will be thousands of Harley's here!! It is never wise to limit oneself in anyway!!
                    Gracie, I can just envision you know on the back of a hog with the wind blowing your hair and a humongous smile on your face
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela

Comment

Hi Pammie!

Hi Pammie!,

Bike week was so much fun!!! I did not manifest a ride on a Harley, even though I had plenty of opportunities! I realized just being with Kevin, Mary, Ron and Fran was so ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS that thinking to ask for a ride was not what I truly desired. At one Point Ron (the fabulous dear that he is) said to me, look they are giving free rides over there. Even then I didn't have the desire to go for a ride just for the sake of getting a ride. I preferred to walk around with Ron, and spend time with him. It really was such a fantastic time.

I was truly enjoying being in the middle of Bike Week with Awesome friends!! I also was in Awe of some the bikes there. Many of them are Works of Art! I own a timeshare condo on New Smyrna Beach which is 20 minutes south of Daytona. This is where Ron, Fran and I stayed and where we also enjoyed the Beach too! In Daytona you are allowed to drive your car and ride your bike on the Beach!! All of it was so perfect that I couldn't have Manifested a more fabulous time!! Hope you enjoy the pics.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

WOW!!!!! Grace, those photos are FABulous!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them here. It sounds like you had the most Wonderful time!! How incredible is the sign on the back of your car!!!!

Love and Light and Fun xxx
                        Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                        Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                        Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

More fun manifestations

OK gang, I have some more fun manifestations that I brought into my existance the past week.

One thing that I have heard, and am now finding out for myself, is that sometimes the key to manifesting something you want is to stop thinking about it. The reason is this:

If one could think about the thing they desire in a pure fashion, with absolutely no resistant thought whatsoever, it must manifest. However, most of us have resistant thought surrounding the object of our desire. Therefore, once you have formulated your desire, if you totally stop thinking about it, you are not offering up resistance. Therefore, it must come to you. That is what happened in my manifestations this past week.

On Friday, I had to stop off at the grocery store on my way home from work. I really did not feel like doing this so I decided to make a game of it. I decided I wanted to manifest a nice bouquet of pure white Casa Blanca lilies. These are very difficult to find in any of the grocery stores close to where I live, though I can find them a couple of times a year.

The other thing I wanted from the grocery store was something for free. And it had to be truly free, not buy one get one free. I didn't care what it was, I just wanted something of value to be given to me by the store.

So I go into the store and pick up the things I needed and as I was walking back to my car, I realized I had forgotten to walk by the fresh flowers area. I was too tired to go back in the store so I just went home. Also, I did not get anything for free.

Today, Raymond and I just went back to the same store to pick up a few things for this week. This time I walked by the flowers and there in the back row, was one beautiful bunch of pure white, fragrant Casa Blanca lilies!! Hooray!!!

So now we paid for our stuff and are walking out the store when Raymond asks to see the store receipt. When I show it to him he sees that one of the items we bought should have been $4.99 but instead we were charged $5.99. He takes it back to customer service and after checking the price, the manager gave us the entire $5.99 back. Their policy is that if the scanner rings up the wrong price, the item is free. Ha ha ha!!!

I have another great story that happened to me last week, but I will post it later.
                          Namaste,
                          Pamela

Comment

Pamela,

I don't know how to calculate the mathematical odds of your desire to manifest the flowers and something totally free and what happened to you at the store today.

But, I am willing to bet that they are dadgum huge! How exciting!

These are the kind of things we experience, that are sometimes hard to put into words, and certainly do not meet any rigorous scientific standards, but they surely remind us of the power of conscious and subconscious thought interacting with the collective!

for sharing!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                            Energetic Science Ministries
                            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

rock dust expert manifestation

Way cool Pamela!

Today I was at a holistic expo promoting PATHS and my book and gave a talk on open vs closed systems.

Over the last 1 week, I've been receiving things that I ordered for my experimental garden that I'm going to make. I ordered some fungus/bacteria, etc... organisms to add to soil to have the best root to mineral communication and assimilation and have to go to a nearby burned down forest to get my charred biomass to add to the soil.

The other thing I need is rock dust for the minerals and there isn't anywhere in the local area to get glacial rock dust...I would have to get it in Seattle or Portland and they sell it $50/50 pounds and $50 shipping. I learned I can get a lower grade rock dust, better than not using it at local gravel pits asking for various screenings of different kinds of gravel mixed together for a more full spectrum mineral mix...but the recommendations of what to ask for and what are the best are something I don't have experience with.

I asked a few local plant stores, etc... and nobody deals with it.

Towards the last hour of the expo today, a guy walks up to me and asked if I had a friend named Noah * and I said YEAH! But he is in China teaching English and I haven't heard from him in quite a while.

Turns out that a few years ago, Noah and I drove from Spokane to San Francisco to drive a friend down there and drop him off and we had quite an adventure on the way back...we stopped by Olympia, Washington by Evergreen college and he met a friend of his, Dave. I then dropped Noah off at Daves and headed back to Spokane myself. This guy at the expo was Dave! Very cool but even cooler was that he handed me a paper of what he is involved with...a community organic gardening project and he knows all about rock dust and with the references I can give him, he will know exactly what to get from local gravel pits! JACKPOT!

I asked for a local person who can help me with this and he just moved back to Spokane after being away several years.

Anyway, out of me going out looking for someone here that knows about the rock dust, he literally comes to me with the expertise in this! yeeehaw!! Out of all the things I need an expert on... rock dust!

AND, he happened to be using rock dust in some experiments WITH the exact kind of fungus I want to add to the soil!!
                              Last edited by Aaron; 03-31-2008, 03:32 AM.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                              X