Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can some of the enlightened members help me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some of the enlightened members help me out?

Hello,

I'm very new to the science and works of Dollard, but I've been learning as much as I can since I discovered Dollard 2 weeks ago.

After watching nearly every video on Youtube with Eric in it, I feel comfortable enough and confident enough to go deeper into his theories.

Now, the only place where I'm kind of stuck is finding which books to read to give me understanding on everything he talks about in his talks.

Also, I'd like to know if some one could give me or direct me to a list with experiments I can perform to test his theories and concepts (which may sound silly to you, but I do not know as most of the work is completely over my head as I'm not an electrical hobbyist, engineer, or a physicist, but an economist).

Thanks guys

Lots of resources

Hi, great to see you want to understand Erics work. There is so much on the Net and Energetic forum that you might explode . Here is a great place to start, there is a recommended reading-list in one section. Regards Arto.
    Eric Dollard | Gestalt Reality

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigma88 View Post
        Hello,

Also, I'd like to know if some one could give me or direct me to a list with experiments I can perform to test his theories and concepts (which may sound silly to you, but I do not know as most of the work is completely over my head as I'm not an electrical hobbyist, engineer, or a physicist, but an economist).

Thanks guys
        @Sigma88, (fellow Aussie)

I'm hardly enlightened but that’s a difficult request to ask since we (I) don’t know what your background in electronics, electricity or what you might call plain old tinkering. I think you would find most of the forum members that actually build stuff, did so from a very young age, kind of born with the curiosity to experiment, pull stuff apart, see what makes it tick and play with electrical stuff I suppose. For example, I was de-soldering components from old circuit boards at the age of 3 or 4 when most kids of today wouldn’t even be allowed to touch a soldering iron at that age.

Although if we assume you have some or limited electrical knowledge and have a bit of money to throw at some test equipment and components, I’d start with Eric’s LMD / TEM networks that are made of coils, capacitors, an audio amplifier, together with a signal generator. Follow the Borderland video for the construction and circuit theory. So your driver consists of a signal generator providing 5K – 50Khz, a mono car audio amplifier and then the LMD network(s).

Other tips would be to get into Ham radio, learn the art and theory apply this knowledge to Tesla/Dollard apparatus. Apart from reading the suggested text books from Eric, go and find a copy of a 1940 to 1970 ARRL Handbook and then marry it. It’s your new wife lol. Build yourself a transmitter, it doesn’t have to be too powerful, then you have something to drive your Tesla coils. Forget spark gaps and coils that spark and arc. (Although if you have never built a spark-generator Tesla coil, it provides for some learning and entertainment and will upset the neighbour’s TV). Have fun, don't electrocute yourself.
        Last edited by Sputins; 03-04-2014, 12:04 PM.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

http://ericpdollard.com

Eric Dollard has some books/videos here: Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage

EPD Laboratories receives 70% of the sale of any of his books/videos on his site.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
            @Sigma88, (fellow Aussie)

I'm hardly enlightened but that’s a difficult request to ask since we (I) don’t know what your background in electronics, electricity or what you might call plain old tinkering. I think you would find most of the forum members that actually build stuff, did so from a very young age, kind of born with the curiosity to experiment, pull stuff apart, see what makes it tick and play with electrical stuff I suppose. For example, I was de-soldering components from old circuit boards at the age of 3 or 4 when most kids of today wouldn’t even be allowed to touch a soldering iron at that age.

Although if we assume you have some or limited electrical knowledge and have a bit of money to throw at some test equipment and components, I’d start with Eric’s LMD / TEM networks that are made of coils, capacitors, an audio amplifier, together with a signal generator. Follow the Borderland video for the construction and circuit theory. So your driver consists of a signal generator providing 5K – 50Khz, a mono car audio amplifier and then the LMD network(s).

Other tips would be to get into Ham radio, learn the art and theory apply this knowledge to Tesla/Dollard apparatus. Apart from reading the suggested text books from Eric, go and find a copy of a 1940 to 1970 ARRL Handbook and then marry it. It’s your new wife lol. Build yourself a transmitter, it doesn’t have to be too powerful, then you have something to drive your Tesla coils. Forget spark gaps and coils that spark and arc. (Although if you have never built a spark-generator Tesla coil, it provides for some learning and entertainment and will upset the neighbour’s TV). Have fun, don't electrocute yourself.
            Where would I find the plans to that (LMD/TEM networks).

Comment

Where would I find the plans to that (LMD/TEM networks).
              After watching nearly every video on Youtube with Eric in it, I feel comfortable enough and confident enough to go deeper into his theories.
              Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves - Eric Dollard & Tom Brown - YouTube

From 18:28 Analog Computers (LMD Networks)
              Although you need to watch all of it multiple times.

This material (Eric's combined work and references from the Masters, including Tesla himself), isn't a one shot deal and you've got it. It become a way of life, a direction, a focus of study that is life long and beyond your wildest comprehension.. (Really)!

It is an ongoing commitment, like marriage. Although after a time with study and experiment it is possible that you can actually build something that works the way Tesla intended.
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...tml#post231535
                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                X