Art's Hydrogen Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art's Hydrogen Booster

Here is one booster method that ART has sent me...thanks!

See this post: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post14763

Art's comment:

"my names art a newbie retired diesel mech had a little problem with web tv axcess but i think i got it worked out old school junk yard dog : ) i e mailed aaron telling him i have been making hyd boosters ..ive been monotoring this site for a month or so also been running two boosters on two vehicles 72 ford pu 3/4 ton v 390 appx 40% improvement on milage and 71 ford maverick 250-6 no specifics on the mav although about 10%increase in h.p.all of this is more noticable on top end cost to make $30.00 5 plate stainless walmart 1qt plastic container holding up well so far i cure olives with lye every year plastic bucket and i guess its called lexan holds up well the lye doesnt hurt it snapon cap..next project 99 buick century w/computer junk ...i had some anti foul adpts in the garage but they had a taper so i machined it flat w/my turet lath to seat properly also it was due for new oxy sensors at 97000 so i bought two one installed after the clataclismic perverter the other is behind the 3.1 eng waiting for good weather to complete instalation ...ran this by my local smog man it caught his interest said he would check with the snifer no charge ..the buick will get 30 mpg stock quite supprising.. also im going to treat the engs with xcelplus old name luberlon have used it before on my two hondas went from 34 mpg to 38 mpg with the luberon it works ...and hydroboost recommends it and sells it but the co is in virginia i call him today its pricy but it worth it at $29.00 for 12 ozs or case price of 12 at $21.00 per 12 ozs looking for input and idea exchange with any of you fine folks out there..... art"

Art sent me this:

"photos enclosed two boosters i just finished container is walmart sof ar holding up good everything else stainless plates ,flatwashers,allthread, i set them up -- + -- + -- 5 plates appx 2 1/2 by4 all insulators are common automotive hose cut to size 1/4 and 1/2 in i also decided to use a toggle switch 20 amp and old dodge resistors fromthe junk yard they varry in resistance its not critical but idealy youwant to cut the volts and amps anywhere between 2 and 4 amps makes decent hydrogen the idea is not to overload the alt ...also it runs cool and only add a half cup of water every couple weeks ....you want to get the plates as evenly spaced as possible for uniform hydrogen production space on mine slightly over 5/16 inch should be checked with ohm meter to make sure pos and neg arnt grounding to each other before you crank it up ..1 teaspoon of lye i use tap water though many recommend distilled ...used a 20 amp inline fuse in case bad things happen ...going into the top of the carb aircleaner my choice also a suitible check valve should be installed between eng and container in case of backfire for the plumbing i used 1/2 in black garden drip hose inexpensive the whole thing appx $35.00 to build ok to post on the forum if you like .....art hesperia ca"

Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

clear pictures!

Hi Art, Thanks for the info, clear pictures too.

Comment

Nice....

I always liked the simplicity of this style electrolyzer....One thing I noticed that you might want to look into is getting the plates a little closer.....I found when I built my first electrolyzer based off of the Stainless light box covers, which is very similar, That those small "Water Hose" gaskets worked perfect for spacing and as insulating washers....You can get bags of them a Lowes, or any other hardware store dirt cheap.....

Another thing that I have played around with in place of constant direct current is a Heavy Duty Flasher
      Grote Industries: Product #44720 - Flasher
      This one....It is not exactly as effective as a Pulse width modulated circuit, but it works very effectively at preventing runaway current.....It costs about $12 and is plug and play!
      This will probably be what I end up using for my design I will be posting for everyone to DIY.....As I am trying to make it as easy to build as it will be to maintain, and yet be VERY effective in the Vehicle....

Keep up The GOOD Work!
      RedMeanie
      (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

flasher

interesting idea on the flasher ..a question with a flasher modulating the current do you think this could be determental to the life span of the alt high and low surges ..i guess the amount of amps a particular booster would use varies on plate size no of plates and plate spacing..ive heard a number of ideas on plate spacing from to close is to hot and if to close not enough room for the bubbles to rise not that i would agree with that just web opineons also i will keep that in mind on the hose gaskets....also i noted on my external hose hook ups i used a couple regular black o rings the ones i used hydrogen had them for lunch in a couple months...also running two boosters with auto resistors dodge types i just jumped the hot wire 12v source and wound up getting less amps to one of the units so i gave each resistor its own hot wire source and it evened it out pretty good on the amps and hydrogen production now getting about 7 amps still running cool with a little more hydrogen production also bought a case of xcelplus $250 per case should be here anytime it works ive used it on hondas years ago picked up about 4 mpg and more hp ...temp on hold do to bad weather in the ca high desert and my sons wife crashed the ft end of her astro van big time so i have a junk yard ft end in my garage we have to get on ..why me oh well like they say 'git er done"

Comment

Art...

The flasher that I attatched handles it really well....It can handle 30amps easily (i believe its rated at 42)....And as far as the surges on and off go, if back emf is a problem with your design you could always drop a bulb inline on the backside of the circuit to cut it down.....

One reason why I like this "Flasher" concept for a simple electrolyzer in a vehicle is that the 3 prong type has a "Pilot" output which would allow you to place an LED in the passenger compartment to tell the driver that the "Booster" is working right.....With this properly wired through a relay off of the fuel pump, that one LED would tell you when its flashing that the whole unit is functioning because its the last electrical unit in the system....And if it's not flashing, well, "Houston We Have A Problem!"

Also on the washers....Yeah I forgot to say the Black Rubber seems not to hold up well to these applications.....Always get the Red Rubber, it seems allot more durable.....Also in the plumbing dept at lowes you can buy 6x6 sheets of the Red Gasket Material in Various Thickness' for 65 cents a sheet.....It comes in real handy!

RedMeanie
          (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

i wat to install this on my vw bug

i am very interested with this technology and i would wish that Aron would help me with diagrams of the materials i need to make this and fit it on my vw beetle 1971 make. I lov this ride and would not mind spending a few more on make it more fun. will appreciate your help. u can email me on maianke@yahoo.com.Thanks

Comment

Art's cell

Hi Maianke,

That was not my cell. Art sent me pics and I posted them for him.
              Maybe he'll see your post.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
              X