Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! I am new here!!!!! Very new to all of this!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I am new here!!!!! Very new to all of this!!!!!

Learning about energy fields, higher vibrations, Matrix energetics, spiritual paths, universal collective cosmic consciousness etc...

Currently in Houston TX and found the Matrix energetics and want to learn the two point thingy!!!!!

Have some health and $$$ problems, most notably a deep hernia that has prevented me from working out as I once did! Would greatly appreciate any positive energy help you could send my way!!!!!

Planning on finding a way to Mt. Shasta to engage with the vortex there and follow this path wherever it leads me!!!!!

Very open to listening and learning from all whom will let me!!!!!

<----- Love and best vibs to all of you spiritual beings having a human experience!!!!!

Welcome, Yoda!

Good to have you here, it is.

Ann
    Paths To Your Success

Comment

What energies are you working on currently?????

Comment

That's an interesting question, Yoda, but I'm not sure how to answer.

Maybe you can explain what you mean by 'energies' and the kinds you're thinking of and I'll know better how to answer.

Ann
        Paths To Your Success

Comment

Welocme Yoda!

Welcome Yoda!

There are some great healers here. Check out the Chinese Energetic Medicine thread started by Grace; Matrix Energetics thread started by Stephen (hope I spelled that correctly); Sharyn and MoxieMaggs and others are all gifted and giving of their time.

For ME (Matrix Energetics) talk to Stephen and Sharyn.

Blessings on the journey, Glenn
          PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
          Discover-PATHS
          [

Comment

Welcome Kevin!

Well I said This also on the Chinese Energetics thread...

!!!!

As far as energies... or healing modalities... I am just kind of figured out a way to clear things without any formal training. I use my pendulum and ask open ended questions and things just happen. I am kind of new to this all and am still learning! Stephen is an awesome source for all things ME, and Sharyn is also. I am sure they will both pop in here at some time and say HI to you.

If you want to know more about me, you can read back on the Chinese energetics thread and you will get a picture of where I started last July and how far I have come, but I am still really learning all of this stuff!

Look forward to learning more about you here on this forum!

HUGS and BLESSINGS Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

Hi Yoda!

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
              Learning about energy fields, higher vibrations, Matrix energetics, spiritual paths, universal collective cosmic consciousness etc...
              Currently in Houston TX and found the Matrix energetics and want to learn the two point thingy!!!!!
              Have some health and $$$ problems, most notably a deep hernia that has prevented me from working out as I once did! Would greatly appreciate any positive energy help you could send my way!!!!!
              Planning on finding a way to Mt. Shasta to engage with the vortex there and follow this path wherever it leads me!!!!!
              Very open to listening and learning from all whom will let me!!!!!
              <----- Love and best vibs to all of you spiritual beings having a human experience!!!!!

Hello Yoda!

BTW, I LOVE Star Wars - and its a GREAT Morphic Field that can be tapped into for all sorts of wonderful things!

Very VERY glad to have you here on this wonderful site! You will have HOURS of cool reading in the back-posts if you're interested

And YES, there is a lot just waiting for you to discover if you have your interest piqued in Matrix Energetics! Also, there are several other modalities discussed on this board - something for EVERYONE!

As for the two-point thingy - there are many different descriptions from various angles on how to do it on the M.E. thread. Also, I highly recommend getting Dr. Bartletts book - Matrix Energetics - The Science and Art of Transformation as well as going to a seminar!!

I have an insanely busy life right now and so the M.E. thread has been a bit slow but I will do my best to answer any posts you do, or PMs. Also, Sharyn is a real Whizard at M.E. and she too can be a great resource for information, help and most importantly, TRANSFORMATION that M.E. facilitates!

WELCOME to the board!!!

tephen

Comment

welcome!

Welcome to Energetic Forum! You're going to meet a lot of really great people here and will find lots of valuable and interesting information.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Yoda

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

Great to see you here! There's such a wealth of information and advice on ESM - I'm sure you'll find something that clicks with you! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Love and Light and Magic xxx
                  Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                  Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                  Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Yoda,

Glad to have you here!!!

XO Jessica
                    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hello and love to everyone!!!!!

Went to see a Asian called "The Master" outside the beltway here who gave me answers and have decided to stay here and learn more as they were somewhat vague!!!!!

He said to drink more H2O, no meat and lots of veggies, so that is my new diet!!!!!

Said 2012 not to worry, earth not end and I would live to be 87(Currently 38) with wealth and happiness with my soul mate whom I will find later this year!!!!!

Also said I would learn how to tap into the "Energies" and fulfill my mission in this lifetime!!!!!

When my spirit guide tells me, I will head west and try to be a better person and open to learning while helping others each day!!!!!

Now I need to learn more about meditation as he told me and trust/love myself, as I have seem to have forgotten!!!!!

Positive energy to one and all, may your bestest of dreams come true!!!!!

Yoda out!!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome Yoda!!! Glad you joined us here in our little corner of the cyber collective
                        You will find some very interesting and knowledgeable people here at ESM. Also, I will add that this is just about the friendliest forum you will find!! Have fun and look forward to getting to know you better!
                        Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                        http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                        <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                        Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Yoda!

You asked about energies...I currently work quite a bit with:

PATHS

A SCIO machine

TRV and here is another link http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ng-part-i.html

and, of course, get lots of "energy" riding- http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...flew-away.html

Have FUN exploring around the forum!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                          Energetic Science Ministries
                          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Rather emotional weekend and no reason other than negative experiences from the past resurfacing!!!!!

Meeting them for meditation at 6:00 tonight and hoping for answers and more positive energies!!!!!

The two point thingy in Matrix energetics, how does that work exactly?????

Have read the book and planning on making the seminars, but hoping to learn more before then to help with hernia, money etc...

Peace and love to all, send positive energies to help if you will...

Yoda out!!!!!

Comment

Hi Yoda!

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
                              The two point thingy in Matrix energetics, how does that work exactly?????
                              LOL, I don't think anyone really knows for sure! This is good as it allows for some wiggle room to have something new show up!

If you're asking how to do it (which is what I think you might have meant lol), then head over to this thread where it is discussed many times through several posts - perhaps something will show up that works for you!

http://www.energeticforum.com/person...nergetics.html

In Peace,

tephen

Comment

Working...
                              X