Kilowatts/Hour to run my car on hho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilowatts/Hour to run my car on hho?

I've a gasoline car, and I want to know how many kilowatt do I need to run the can on 100% hho gas.
    If you need I can post any data that you could need to make the calculations.

50 to 100 kW

1 horsepower is about 750 watts. 100 hp is about 75,000 watts.
    200 hp cars are common = 150,000 watts.
    The characteristics of gas vs. electric mean that you may want 5x or 10x so you can "simulate" gas because the consumer "expects" a certain "performance" from their vehicle, but everyones mileage will vary. Most of today's production electric vehicles are in the 60 kW range.

The first cars only had the equivalent of 2-5 horsepower and the consumers were quite happy! My! How things have changed!

You have access to formulas? How many liters of HHO do you get for 1 kW of electrical energy expended? How many joules of energy in that many liters of HHO? How much energy is lost due to heat? When you "burn" that HHO, How much power will you generate and how much energy to you expect to produce?
    Last edited by wayne.ct; 11-17-2013, 01:56 AM.
    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Working...
    X