Best Free Energy Device for Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Free Energy Device for Beginner

Hello to everyone. I am interested in Free Energy and want to build a device to prove to myself that it is real so I can confidently pursue other Free Energy projects knowing that I'm not pursuing quackery. In other words, the Free Energy world is teeming with devices that are supposed to work: Some simple and some complex. I would like the advice of some experts in the field on what project to start on first.

Thanks

Originally posted by WindSwept View Post
    Hello to everyone. I am interested in Free Energy and want to build a device to prove to myself that it is real
    There is one device tha tis head and shoulders ahead of the field,
    partly because its support is good, and that is the Bedini SG.

You will need a bicycle wheel with an aluminium rim, some enammelled
    copper wire, some ferrite magnets and sundry odds and ends.

The support group is here:
    Bedini Monopole 3 - Beginners

The OU rate is not high but a well built unit will give you more out
    than in. (A poorly built one will not). This project will get you to
    understand WHY we can get more out and in without breaking
    the law of conservation of energy. (It draws on energy in space
    itself).

A very useful reference work is the ebook here:
    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

Paul-R

p.s. You might wonder what SG stands for. It stands for "school girl"
    since a 13 year girl won her school science prize by half inching the
    front wheel off her brother's BMX bike.

Comment

Thanks for the Suggestion. I'll check it out.

Comment

If you want to see what is possible in this field, check out the 3BGS thread at
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html

This requires three batteries of the same kind, either flooded lead acid or AGM and a 12 volt brushed DC motor. You can pt it together in 5 minutes. If you find the "right" battery for the third position (a "bad" battery) the motor will run for a really, really, REALLY long time and you can power all kinds of loads without the primaries losing voltage.

After almost six years of working with this simple little circuit, I still feel like it holds the key to free energy.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          If you want to see what is possible in this field, check out the 3BGS thread at
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html
          Dear Turion,

This sounds very interesting. I think I have heard Patrick mention
          it. but the thread is over 2,000 messages long.

Is there a specific post that encapsulates it with "how to" directions?

Paul-R

Comment

The very first post of the thread goes through the setup step by step...how to hook it up, how to test to see if the battery you have is going to work, things to look for, etc. It is the only post there you NEED to read to get up and running and start to mess around with this. If it works for you, you will be hooked.

Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
              The very first post of the thread goes through the setup step by step...how to hook it up, how to test to see if the battery you have is going to work, things to look for, etc. It is the only post there you NEED to read to get up and running and start to mess around with this. If it works for you, you will be hooked.

Dave
              Wow!

That is tonight looked after. (I will have Channel 4's D-Day programme
              in the background).

Paul.

Comment

Working...
              X