Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone I'm new here and need some help

Hi everyone,

I live in an area where I have a situation where I need to get power remotely. I know that many here have experimented with the Kapagen generators. I need to make one that will be used 24/7.

I need it to provide power to a cinder block barn for two light bulbs and occasional use for a plugging in the sheep sheering cutters. No big deal since the output is enough for this. I also need it to supply current for a light and heat lamp in the chicken coop during winter.

So, I am going to build one and USE it.

Any help from all of you as to what materials to use, where to get them and to actually make this happen is much appreciated.

I ran across this concept some time ago and now have a need for it. I even might be able to keep the water from freezing in the winter for our livestock with the current it will provide.

First I have to build it and I have to find the materials to do so. The electronics down the line to shunt excess output to ground during months that the power isn't needed so much are readily available on-line and in summer months I'd just turn it off. Space to put this is not a problem and it will get a protective enclosure built around it to keep anyone from getting accidentally electrocuted as well as keeping small animals away from it.

Hopefully I'll build one of the very first Kapagens to be used daily for power and it will do exactly what it needs to. It is the perfect solution to my problem.

So, that's why I'm here for a start.

Later on I can move on to magnetic applications for various things, but this is my top priority NOW because I need the power there.

Regards to everyone,

Will

Despite all that have experimented and all the youtube vids I'm not sure but a handful might actually have been able to get useful power out of this concept. And those seem to be mostly Russian guys. I don't know of anyone here who has a unit running that can generate power without consuming batteries or fuel. At least not in a Kapanadze or Kapagen type device. If there is it would be good to hear from them and have them detail how they are doing it. It seems the few who have had apparently successful devices are not very forthcoming with info on build details - but again AFAIK it's only been a couple Russian guys who might fall in that category. It would probably be easier, quicker and less trouble for you if you just put together a small wind generator or wind/solar. Especially if you have the space like a farm. There are other promising things in the works but as it has been for a long while none of them seems readily available to buy and not easy to build for the DIYer. Sorry I can't offer much else but it seems this is the current reality for free energy seekers. I'll just add that the current more promising idea (but not yet proven) may be what Inventionmaster has in mind here: click here However I'm not sure how easy this may be to build. It also requires having a generator (gas) that you modify.
    Last edited by ewizard; 05-20-2013, 02:46 AM.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      It would probably be easier, quicker and less trouble for you if you just put together a small wind generator or wind/solar.
      Ewizard speaks wiseley. If you get a few old truck batteries, charge
      them up with a wind turbine and use an inverter to get to mains AC
      power, then you will have results in a week or so.

Use a desulphator (a good one is from Alastair Couper or similar name)
      in case you have bought some secondhand knackered batteries.

At a pinch, you could get a small Honda generator to help out
      when the wind is still.

Is there a stream or river nearby?

When it is all working well, look into the Watson/Bedini free energy
      generator or even the long wire Tesla aerial system. Patrick's hefty
      ebook is available here:
      http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

Paul-R

Comment

Thanks guys - the e-book is very enlightening.

Since I'm only looking at the main need of providing light (and the heat generated from simple light bulbs) The Moray 57 ft. antenna looks ideally suited for the application. I wonder though, would it attract lightening? That I would not want.

Suspending a wire between two 8 ft. posts would pose no problem at all and such a length of wire wouldn't even be very expensive. unfortunately, the e-book doesn't seem to detail the antenna to ground wire gauge or the gauge of wire for the antenna itself. However, since it won't be very expensive to experiment with, I will do so. If I get it to power 4 or 5 light bulbs, it will be ideal for what I need it for.

Comment

Working...
        X