Copy of Meyers tech??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy of Meyers tech??

I came across this and it sounds like meyers technology, ionized air and hho. Inventor is Al Suarez.
    Fuel Maxx Technologies
    I cant seem to find a place that actually sells units to general public.

Sounds a lot like what Tutanka refers to but note what I've bolded--air isn't the 'real' fuel:
    "...a minimal amount of micro oxy-hydrogen gas and plasma (also known as ionized air) is added to the combustion process. This directly improves the air fuel mixture, and increases the flame speed and combustion stability resulting in improved fuel efficiency of the engine. This also translates to drastically reduced, if not completely eliminated, harmful emissions."

"We will guarantee a 15% improvement in fuel efficiency for your entire fleet."

Would ionized air be the next best (practical) thing to pure oxygen? Tutanka, you just need to copy their business plan.

Comment

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
      I came across this and it sounds like meyers technology, ionized air and hho. Inventor is Al Suarez.
      Fuel Maxx Technologies
      I cant seem to find a place that actually sells units to general public.
      Just obsolete system.. save your moneys

Comment

That might be so, Tutanka, but at least they aren't contradicting themselves nor the known laws of physics in their claims as you have. As a business, they wouldn't last long if their tech didn't live up to their claims or the cost of the micro oxyhydrogas/plasma exceeded that of the fuel it replaces. Scammers want money up front--they don't 'finance' anything unless they use fine print trickery in which case the media would be onto them like flies to a carcass.

It still could be a scam but it's the best evidence of your contradictory claims that I've seen from your posts. Why don't you contact this company and tell them just how obsolete their tech is, or start your own?

Comment

Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
          That might be so, Tutanka, but at least they aren't contradicting themselves nor the known laws of physics in their claims as you have. As a business, they wouldn't last long if their tech didn't live up to their claims or the cost of the micro oxyhydrogas/plasma exceeded that of the fuel it replaces. Scammers want money up front--they don't 'finance' anything unless they use fine print trickery in which case the media would be onto them like flies to a carcass.

It still could be a scam but it's the best evidence of your contradictory claims that I've seen from your posts. Why don't you contact this company and tell them just how obsolete their tech is, or start your own?
          Hello Blah Blah man...
          Come here in Florence tomorrow and see working technology... or please silence!!!

Comment

Wishing I could come...

Tutanka,
            I wish I could be there in Florence to see your technology in person. Too far away for me. Good luck with your presentation!

Comment

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
              Tutanka,
              I wish I could be there in Florence to see your technology in person. Too far away for me. Good luck with your presentation!
              Hello,
              The conference in Florence has had great success!!
              Large companies such as Bosch have seen the technology work and were impressed by the stable plasma reactor that worked.
              Also in these days I have understand why Meyer recylce exaust gas inside the injector ..

Comment

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
                Hello,
                The conference in Florence has had great success!!
                Large companies such as Bosch have seen the technology work and were impressed by the stable plasma reactor that worked.
                Also in these days I have understand why Meyer recylce exaust gas inside the injector ..
                Good to hear that your conference was a success, keep up the good work!

What is the advantage of recycling exhaust gas inside the injector?
                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X