A Certain Style of Coil Winding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Certain Style of Coil Winding

I heard of this in the overunity forums: They revealed a secret to me I find it interesting and am wondering if anyone on here has tried this style of winding before? If so is it necessary to to have 6 or 7 of these core sets in order for it to work or can they work invidually given that they probably won't produce much power in comparison? Here are some pictures that are on there from the topic starter:

Interesting Topic.

Hello StwartMad,

Thanks for bringing this thread from Overunity here!

I went there and read the whole two pages...pretty interesting!
    And, definitively, the way we wind coils shapes either "External" or Internal will influence the way Magnetic Field Patterns project into our three and four dimensions (considering time as the fourth)

As I interpret "His Dream"...He saw Six Coils lined up in a Circle...

They only work IF they are aligned in a certain way, keeping a specific Symmetry between them...

They all must be identical in Spec's...same wire gauge (preferably heavier gauge), same sine wave angles, same cores diameter, same everything...and...very small number of turns...like 20 the most.

This makes sense if you have an idea of Electromagnetic Fields and Coils shapes/spec's...as keeping resistance values very low...per coil, however, when together they configure another specific pattern...

I like it...and will give it a try whenever I get some time to play with it.

I suggest we should build a type of "Mold" to shape them all with same wire gauge and exact sine/angles...and since it would be heavy awg...it will retain its shape...

Mold could be built then cut in three or more parts...using a center tube to keep all pieces together...and once it is shaped...then subtract center tubing and all pieces could be "imploded" towards center...and taken away without even touching wire...

Just an idea...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

This Topic reminded me of...

This Alien Dreams revelation...as the Coils...reminded me of a text a friend sent me a while back...I love it...and wanted to share it here:

The link, no longer exists...but it should have been relocated somewhere...I am glad she wrote down on my email the part she considered would attract my interest...

"We wish to give you something as a token of our thanks. If we give you an object with which you can prove our existence, it will surely also be worth a great deal of money. We hope that you will accept it. It is sterilized."

"What is it?"

"It is a block of inert metal that is many times stronger than your best steel and only half as heavy. It has a superconductive structure that is so straight that current can only flow through it when a positive pole is placed directly opposite a negative pole, in line with the structure of the metal. If one of the electrodes is moved only one-thousandth of an inch, the current ceases to flow. With this structure it is possible, with correctly placed electrodes, to form a spiral current pattern, the result being that when a direct current is connected to two feed wires, a supermagnet is created with a negligible current consumption. Also, the metal has a melting point much higher? than anything known on Earth. We use this metal for the outer skin of our spacecraft. That is the gift. We hope you will accept it."

I was greatly impressed. "This is incredible. I am grateful. I expected no gifts for saving your crew member, but I imagine that your intention is to help us and I accept it with heartfelt thanks."

"We admire your unselfishness, but we must point out that the block of metal represents a far too advanced technique to be of any use to you in your research. Technically speaking, it is useless, but you are right in thinking that something else is behind it. We wish to give you proof that you are being observed by intelligent alien races, who know you so well that they are able to communicate with you, but refrain from doing so. We live in the perhaps desperate hope that people exist who, with this information, will be able to understand the reason for our reluctance."

"And what is the reason?"

"You do not have the values, the ethics, of a developed civilization. Because of this, the human race has, as yet, no chance of eternal survival. It blocks the way to cosmic integration."

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Double Helix Coil

Hi all, just to add a note, this particular design was patented in 2007. Regards Arto
        Superconductors

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hello StwartMad,

Thanks for bringing this thread from Overunity here!

I went there and read the whole two pages...pretty interesting!
          And, definitively, the way we wind coils shapes either "External" or Internal will influence the way Magnetic Field Patterns project into our three and four dimensions (considering time as the fourth)

As I interpret "His Dream"...He saw Six Coils lined up in a Circle...

They only work IF they are aligned in a certain way, keeping a specific Symmetry between them...

They all must be identical in Spec's...same wire gauge (preferably heavier gauge), same sine wave angles, same cores diameter, same everything...and...very small number of turns...like 20 the most.

This makes sense if you have an idea of Electromagnetic Fields and Coils shapes/spec's...as keeping resistance values very low...per coil, however, when together they configure another specific pattern...

I like it...and will give it a try whenever I get some time to play with it.

I suggest we should build a type of "Mold" to shape them all with same wire gauge and exact sine/angles...and since it would be heavy awg...it will retain its shape...

Mold could be built then cut in three or more parts...using a center tube to keep all pieces together...and once it is shaped...then subtract center tubing and all pieces could be "imploded" towards center...and taken away without even touching wire...

Just an idea...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          So would square tubes with multiple cores inside it be out of the question or is it possible with that also granted with some slight modifications to the sine wave winding?

Comment

I just thought of something now and need some clarification, given the strict requirements for this winding, would using low insulated adhesives such as scotch tape to keep the winding in place, affect the outcome result or causes no effect at all? I know my question sound silly but I'm just making double sure before I give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by StwartMad View Post
              So would square tubes with multiple cores inside it be out of the question or is it possible with that also granted with some slight modifications to the sine wave winding?
              Hello Stwart,

I wouldn't use square tubing at all...the sharp square angles will distort magnetic pattern a lot...big difference from what a round tubing will produce...

The Sine Waves/Angles must be "very soft" also...there must be a "balance" between every Pair of Coils Crossed in each tower/tube...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

According to our knowledge...

I just thought of something now and need some clarification, given the strict requirements for this winding, would using low insulated adhesives such as scotch tape to keep the winding in place, affect the outcome result or causes no effect at all? I know my question sound silly but I'm just making double sure before I give it a go
                Hello again,

According to our knowledge acquired by our Classic Physics...it should not bother at all a piece of tape...or even epoxy...

But I consider this set as being made of very sensible coils...that should be balanced and treated as isolated as possible...

You could use small drops of crazy glue...at the junctions/crossings.

But like I wrote before...If you use say 16 gauge wire...or thicker...say a 12 gauge...this coils would be very rigid after wound and tight...

I would even propose to use a Carbon Fiber Core/Tube that would not have the mesh type where they cross (cloth) but the one way running lines of fibers...I know from my own research that Radiant Energy crashes to zero, on short circuit carbon fibers like a mesh(cloth) core...effect disappears like magic just by getting Radiant near by them.

On the contrary...SHE grows on straight not crossed carbon fibers...

I know once that this assembly of coils would be together, and very well tuned...they will be extremely sensible to outer surrounding fields...like a neon lamp...or a Plasma Lamp...even a Motor running near by... will excite them....and that's a way to "test" their sensitivity.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-09-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Hi folks, Hi stwart, thanks for sharing.
                  There is something to this probably, as i had a dream a year or so ago and someone was showing me a device that had some coils on it and they were some type of basket looking weave.
                  In the dream i completely comprehended the operation of the device, though upon waking, this knowledge faded almost instantly.
                  Though still had some mental images of the device, like the basket weave coils.
                  What actually is more interesting to me, is how do we improve this communication without getting the veil of amnesia placed on us.
                  peace love light
                  tyson

Comment

Hello Stwart,

I wouldn't use square tubing at all...the sharp square angles will distort magnetic pattern a lot...big difference from what a round tubing will produce...

The Sine Waves/Angles must be "very soft" also...there must be a "balance" between every Pair of Coils Crossed in each tower/tube...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Howdy Ufopolitics,

Thank you for answering my questions on these things, I am going to definitely use cyclindical tubes for it.

Hello again,

According to our knowledge acquired by our Classic Physics...it should not bother at all a piece of tape...or even epoxy...

But I consider this set as being made of very sensible coils...that should be balanced and treated as isolated as possible...

You could use small drops of crazy glue...at the junctions/crossings.

But like I wrote before...If you use say 16 gauge wire...or thicker...say a 12 gauge...this coils would be very rigid after wound and tight...

I would even propose to use a Carbon Fiber Core/Tube that would not have the mesh type where they cross (cloth) but the one way running lines of fibers...I know from my own research that Radiant Energy crashes to zero, on short circuit carbon fibers like a mesh(cloth) core...effect disappears like magic just by getting Radiant near by them.

On the contrary...SHE grows on straight not crossed carbon fibers...

I know once that this assembly of coils would be together, and very well tuned...they will be extremely sensible to outer surrounding fields...like a neon lamp...or a Plasma Lamp...even a Motor running near by... will excite them....and that's a way to "test" their sensitivity.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Thank you answering this one also, with the stuff I have right now I'm just probably go for the cylindrical tube and scotch tape then I will probably try different methods later on. Also on the "mold" you suggest, I found you could also form them with your thumbs and an idea just struck me that you could also use a plank of wood (or any flat surface) and put pegs in according to how far or high you want the sine wave peaks to be and just insert the wires in a zig-zag fashion to get the desire waves

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                    There is something to this probably, as i had a dream a year or so ago and someone was showing me a device that had some coils on it and they were some type of basket looking weave.
                    In the dream i completely comprehended the operation of the device, though upon waking, this knowledge faded almost instantly.
                    What actually is more interesting to me, is how do we improve this communication without getting the veil of amnesia placed on us.
                    peace love light
                    tyson
                    Hello SkyWatcher,

I'm not too sure on how to make dreams more lucid, personally I never really have that problem as long as I keep thinking about it. I probably would try to write it down, draw it out, or keep thinking about it throughout the day. I apologize for not being much of assistance on the subject matter

May God watch over you all,
                    StwartMad

Comment

Our Minds...

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                      peace love light
                      tyson
                      Hello SkyWatcher,

Yes definitively that is a problem...however, the solution I found to this...

When I am getting ready to sleep...I focus on what I want to achieve, through a sort of meditation...where I "open" a sector on my hard drive...... to store those ideas, problems, solutions...Is like opening A Folder and "Sub-Folders"...where the more you exercise this...the better you will get at it.
                      As you get "handy" with this method...you will enhance its attributes...I can see those images in 3D...Rotating...energized...I can see the magnetic Transparent and Dynamic Patterns...etc,etc...it is just a matter of practice.
                      Now, as any PC works...IF You already have a dedicated an organized "space" to store that data...it would be much easier to "recall" on your awake times...without trying long searches in our "backed up minds due to all the daily issues-problems we all have to face.

Another side that helps is to be able to work on a 3D Software...or even a 2D CAD...then you will be able to establish a "remake of your dreams" while in your real time...then the "links" will be much stronger in our two states...Conscious and Unconscious Mind...

I read Dianetics from Hubbard...and I love it...it gets you to understand how your Mind really works...the different levels of unconsciousness minds...like the reactive mind...and how they work "Inversely Proportional" to our Analytic Mind...meaning...the busier you have your analytic mind...the less your reactive mind will come as a front layer...

And yes, it is a great idea...if you wake up...in the middle of a Revealing Dream...and write everything down, draw sketches precisely, along with descriptions etc,etc...or simpler...just record it on a hand-pocket digital voice notebook...

There would be many...many new Channels Open...there would be many revelations in many fields..so we need to know how to handle them properly...it is in our atmosphere...radiating...coming from cosmic waves...and our minds are the "Receptive Channels"...they "enter" through our sleep...because there is when we are "oscillating at very low pulses"...not stressed out by a fear injecting world...by our daily problems...by the Media Information...and then some more...

Light and Cheers

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-10-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

My Pleasure

Howdy Ufopolitics,

Thank you for answering my questions on these things, I am going to definitely use cyclindical tubes for it.

Thank you answering this one also, with the stuff I have right now I'm just probably go for the cylindrical tube and scotch tape then I will probably try different methods later on. Also on the "mold" you suggest, I found you could also form them with your thumbs and an idea just struck me that you could also use a plank of wood (or any flat surface) and put pegs in according to how far or high you want the sine wave peaks to be and just insert the wires in a zig-zag fashion to get the desire waves

Hello SkyWatcher,

I'm not too sure on how to make dreams more lucid, personally I never really have that problem as long as I keep thinking about it. I probably would try to write it down, draw it out, or keep thinking about it throughout the day. I apologize for not being much of assistance on the subject matter

May God watch over you all,
                        StwartMad

Hello SwartMad,

My pleasure...

Warm regards and Light

Ufopolitics

Comment

I have always believed that the geometry of our electrical components, and coils specifically, play a huge role. The typical electrical engineer always seems to over look this and they seem to think that the geometry and spatial relation of components has no effect. I have been knocking around some experiment ideas in my noodle that I would love to share with you guys when I have finally gotten the time to do them.

I believe geometry plays a huge role in everything, just look at graphene and its hexagonal structure. And yes I am a scared geometry nut.

Comment

Not true!

Hi 8sideways,

You are making a claim here this is not based on the facts. I am not an engineer although I have worked with several over the years. Your claim they do not pay attention to geometry of the components is just not true. Any electrical engineer worth anything at all is well aware of the interaction of the different components and plans accordingly. Especially in the field of RF engineering a tremendous effort is always applied to make sure each stage of the circuit is not affected by another except in the way it is desired.

As far as your belief in sacred geometry that is fine. Everyone on this forum is entitled to believe in anything they want to believe in, but making false statements about something you are obviously not familiar with is not a good idea.

Originally posted by 8sideways View Post
                            I have always believed that the geometry of our electrical components, and coils specifically, play a huge role. The typical electrical engineer always seems to over look this and they seem to think that the geometry and spatial relation of components has no effect. I have been knocking around some experiment ideas in my noodle that I would love to share with you guys when I have finally gotten the time to do them.

I believe geometry plays a huge role in everything, just look at graphene and its hexagonal structure. And yes I am a scared geometry nut.
                            Respectfully,
                            Carroll
                            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

This is a fascinating thread. I don't want to derail the main topic but I've been searching for the best way to junction or add wire to a coil winding without adversely affecting the magnetic field. I have multiple spools of enameled magnet wire of various guages but I almost always end up needing more wire than I have on any one spool when winding coils for various experiments. I hate to have to go buy a whole spool just to wind one coil so i was wondering what the preferred method of splicing additional wire onto a coil was and what the best way was to insulate the splice.

The way I see it is I can solder the new wire to the original by overlapping it by .080" to .100" in a side by side splice or i could butt the two ends together and solder along the sides of the splice.

Of course the wires could also be twisted together and soldered but that gets bulky and ends up looking like a bull's arse sewn up with a grape vine, not to mention the mess it would undoubtedly make with the magnetic field.

Any ideas or should I just keep my coils all one length of wire? I thought this might be as good a place as any to ask this question. I usually find what I'm hunting by reading and searching the threads and therefore i don't post very much so please pardon my ignorance on such a basic topic/question and thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PS. I really enjoy your vids, UFOpolitics.

Comment

Working...
                              X