Could this be what tesla was trying to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be what tesla was trying to do

How about this for teslas intent? He was going to vibrate everything between the core and the ionosphere.

Vibrating the Planet

Anyway, Tesla outdid himself when he realized he could use the entire earth as a spherical antenna. This is important because there is another physics equation that relates a “time-changing” voltage field to the vector potential divergence it produces:

Physicists will recognize this as nothing more than the Lorentz gauge, but such gauges in physics serve only to coverup taboo implications by limiting all conceived physical systems to those that self-cancel any forbidden phenomena. For those familiar with Tom Bearden’s work, this is what he means by asymmetric regauging, whereby instead of canceling out there is a net presence of some exotic phenomena, be it free energy, artificial time dilation, antigravity, etc…

This particular equation shows that even if you have a uniform voltage field, meaning one in which no electric field is present (because electric field is the negative gradient of the voltage), then as long as the voltage oscillates over time, a divergent vector potential will be produced in that space. Tesla’s system was capable of electrically vibrating the entire planet, and when that happens you get a voltage field that is for all practical purposes locally uniform along any given circumference around the globe while varying rapidly over time, and hence it creates an oscillating divergence in the vector potential everywhere.

Therefore it doesn’t matter where the receiver is located; it will experience the same oscillation in the vector potential divergence everywhere on the planet and hence the electrons in its terminal will enter and evacuate to produce the needed current.

With a field that large you can put a coil anywhere between the earth and the ionosphere and get power.

the first pulse

after running for a long time
    Last edited by Kokomoj0; 03-16-2013, 12:34 AM.

Hi, quick and simple explanation.
    I like it.
    I model that along the same lines. We're living inside Earth/Ionosphere capacitor on top of the earthed electrode. To get some energy one needs to create a 'gravitational' dip to attract it by raising Earth's potential higher up towards ionosphere's boundary...
    “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

I like it too Simple and explaining a lot.

Comment

I think I can add some my thoughts to this for your consideration.
        Tesla talked about stationary waves and I'm sure he was very precise in his statements. Not standing but stationary ! His waves need to be standing but yet moving waves, so the solution we are looking for is a complex mix of standing waves patterns which create a running wave around the Earth circumference. It will look like pulsing of very high quality when measured in one place.

He plan to use it as a "kick" for resonant systems to create power locally or just by modulating it to pass information.
        The nature of those waves is mechanical but electrical,like disturbance in charge . Yes,I know it's highly speculative but I believe it's possible.

Comment

Yeh tesla realized that this arrangement creates boundaries and anything within a boundary regardless its mass can resonate at some frequency allowing a standing wave to be set up.

I believe tesla thought of it as a huge system consisting of different material masses each with their own potential (charge) and sought to provide the "connecting rod" between those potentials to set the whole thing into resonance (electrical vibration), where at resonance takes very little power to maintain "movement" and movement is both the cause and effect of all energy.

When you set a huge mass into resonance by building up momentum (like a giant joule ringer) taking a little power off of it would be unnoticeable in so far as shifting the resonance is concerned.

I also see it as one capacitor inside another each with their own capacities where causing a vibrational difference between them or frequency now allows anyone to capture it anywhere on the planet.

With the whole of the earth itself as the transmitting sphere as it is shown in the diagram eliminates modal problems with distance creating a true omnidirectional wave front.

I do recall tesla saying he could transmit power in this fashion somewhere to the tune of 98% eff.

I suppose if one can come up with a way to create a vortex to get a lightning bolt to constantly strike these towers at the same time they were resonating the energy around the planet it would result in an infinite source of power.
          Last edited by Kokomoj0; 03-17-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
            Yeh tesla realized that this arrangement creates boundaries and anything within a boundary regardless its mass can resonate at some frequency allowing a standing wave to be set up.

I believe tesla thought of it as a huge system consisting of different material masses each with their own potential (charge) and sought to provide the "connecting rod" between those potentials to set the whole thing into resonance (electrical vibration), where at resonance takes very little power to maintain "movement" and movement is both the cause and effect of all energy.

When you set a huge mass into resonance by building up momentum (like a giant joule ringer) taking a little power off of it would be unnoticeable in so far as shifting the resonance is concerned.

I also see it as one capacitor inside another each with their own capacities where causing a vibrational difference between them or frequency now allows anyone to capture it anywhere on the planet.

With the whole of the earth itself as the transmitting sphere as it is shown in the diagram eliminates modal problems with distance creating a true omnidirectional wave front.

I do recall tesla saying he could transmit power in this fashion somewhere to the tune of 98% eff.

I suppose if one can come up with a way to create a vortex to get a lightning bolt to constantly strike these towers at the same time they were resonating the energy around the planet it would result in an infinite source of power.
            Well..... I think what you should do now is .... take your second animated picture and enlarge... If you see something like that :
            Traveling Wave Equals Sum of Stationary Modes - YouTube running around the circumference of Earth then .....we are at home.

P.S. I believe also (didn't proved yet however) then the mistake is also with statement that we need to take just a small amount of energy from resonant circuit.This is a dead path, wrong path. We simply need to understand why resonant circuit is going to fade oscillation and Tesla knew it was by resistance (mechanical or electrical or....?) . With Earth itself it's like having a big conductor with very low resistance, almost superconductor.

Comment

Tesla knew how to use harmonic resonance both mechanical and electric potential energy for generating usable energy. And then he went further to collect energy in abundant energy in space. Collecting the energy of cosmic rays and extracting energy in atmosphere is different technology.

Applying harmonic resonance derives inertia impulse propulsion and energy multiplier, which are very intriguing. There is a way to propel an object using successive impulses without opposite reaction force. Inertia force is gravity independent. The mass of object and acceleration dictates kinetic energy and it can be converted to produce usable force for propulsion or turning generator to produce electricity.

When there is zero acceleration, Newton's laws of motion gives up explaining objects in constant movement. The law of energy conservation also fails to analyze a system whose kinetic energy is fluctuated by external control force. Wave property of this type of system produces superimposed energy graph.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                Well..... I think what you should do now is .... take your second animated picture and enlarge... If you see something like that :
                Traveling Wave Equals Sum of Stationary Modes - YouTube running around the circumference of Earth then .....we are at home.

P.S. I believe also (didn't proved yet however) then the mistake is also with statement that we need to take just a small amount of energy from resonant circuit.This is a dead path, wrong path. We simply need to understand why resonant circuit is going to fade oscillation and Tesla knew it was by resistance (mechanical or electrical or....?) . With Earth itself it's like having a big conductor with very low resistance, almost superconductor.

I think you would get hot and dead spots then

Comment

How about this for teslas intent? He was going to vibrate everything between the core and the ionosphere.

With a field that large you can put a coil anywhere between the earth and the ionosphere and get power.

the first pulse

after running for a long time

thought it might interest you , As you know WR and Tesla seemed to be acquaintances

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

thought it might interest you , As you know WR and Tesla seemed to be acquaintances

well the waves being low frequency would be roughly 90 degrees so they would bounce right off and fire back to the earth and in doing so fill in any deadspot as can be seen in the second simulation that I left run for several hours.

now there is another interesting theory out there and that is a guy named mcanny who seems to think that tesla, once his transmitter was fired up and in place was going to punch a hole in the ionosphere and pull energy off of the solar wind to power the whole planet.

any thoughts anyone? I have not looked into that theory on any level.

Comment

well the waves being low frequency would be roughly 90 degrees so they would bounce right off and fire back to the earth and in doing so fill in any deadspot as can be seen in the second simulation that I left run for several hours.
                      once you have established a carrier grid , what would happen if you added a "ping" coming off the surface ..... just a thought

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

now there is another interesting theory out there and that is a guy named mcanny who seems to think that tesla, once his transmitter was fired up and in place was going to punch a hole in the ionosphere and pull energy off of the solar wind to power the whole planet.

any thoughts anyone? I have not looked into that theory on any level.
                        Hi Kokomo, I think you would need to punch a hole in the Magnetosphere to do that. It's the Magnetosphere which shields Earth from the solar winds.

Is it even possible to punch a persistent hole in an ionized gas ? Isn't that what the ionosphere is ?

I don't think either action would be smart.

Interesting theory.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                          Hi Kokomo, I think you would need to punch a hole in the Magnetosphere to do that. It's the Magnetosphere which shields Earth from the solar winds.

Is it even possible to punch a persistent hole in an ionized gas ? Isn't that what the ionosphere is ?

I don't think either action would be smart.

Interesting theory.

Cheers

I dont know if it would or not, the static electricity, my understanding is that it is created from the friction from the rotation of the planet and if you could stretch a wire high enough you would get nearly constant discharges?
                          Last edited by Kokomoj0; 10-20-2013, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            once you have established a carrier grid , what would happen if you added a "ping" coming off the surface ..... just a thought

not sure what you are referring to?
                            carrier to me is a stable wave that could be either amplitude or frequency modulated and ping is term I do not recognize in this sense? You talking about using the TC fundamental as the carrier?
                            Last edited by Kokomoj0; 10-20-2013, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Good explanation, but unfortunately wrong.
                              A is the magnetic vector potential. So basically, the formula says that when you vary the electric field over time, you will induce magnetic effects. Very similar to the other way round, when you think of it.
                              I can not think of any reason why someone would induce magnetic effects in the Earth, which would take a considerable amount of energy

Ernst

Comment

Working...
                              X