Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One People's Public Trust

Hey have you heard?

The Corporations, Banks, and Govts have been foreclosed. I was studying this type of Uniform Commercial Code process some 15 years ago, and from that perspective The One People's Public Trust looks like the real deal (sealed in blood/unlimited liability). In the UCC Truth is sovereign.

Wonder how this affects their sequestered patents?

Could be the key to the End of the Mayan Calendar/Age of Aquarius/Second Coming.

Blessings
    Doug

Please watch

Desmond Grundy Inteviewed about OPPT by Hugh Reilly on Liquid Lunch in Toronto. - YouTube

OPPT Filing Amendment What it Does in the Words of Heather Tucci-Jarraf - YouTube

Main site

]http://oppt-in.com/welcome-to-oppt-in/
    Last edited by poii; 03-12-2013, 03:27 AM.

OPPT slavery!

Please read this article carefully as the OPPT are pulling a swifty.
    The OPPT, The UCC And The HGF – by Chris Thomas | 2012: What's the 'real' truth?

and this video
    OPPT & Slavery Through Intellectual Conscription By Deceit Part One Love For Life Arthur Cristian - YouTube

Comment

From 3:22 to 5:00 minutes in this video we can see why we can all never be out of debt.

This video puts into words some startling facts of reality.

One Peoples Public Trust ( OPPT ) Fails the TEST - YouTube

Basically only the debt amount of money is created there is no interest money
      created to pay back the loan, so for people to pay off their loan with interest
      (that was never created) they must either borrow more or employ methods to
      get money from others to pay back the interest on their loan which leaves a
      short fall of money. All debts cannot be repaid because there is never enough
      money in existence the debt plus interest is always more than the amount of
      money that exists. Only the debt amount is created not the interest amount,
      the interest amount to pay back a loan must be got from other peoples
      borrowed money, leaving them short and so needing to borrow more. ect.

IT IS A NO WIN SITUATION.

As the saying goes anyone can get rich. But the reality is everyone cannot
      get rich. It's very simple. Imagine everyone as a millionaire all starting with
      the same amount of money but no infrastructure, how will the money make
      anyone work to build the sewage systems as well as everything else. It's all
      fake.

OPPT sounds suspicious to me, I am no "bond servant" of any creator, that is
      their belief not mine. They have no right to speak for me, the only person who
      gets to say who I am bonded to is me. I refuse to be labeled a servant unless
      it is a job description.

They talk of the source of creation as if it is a stable thing, creation implies a
      conscious making of something. It all looks a bit odd to me. They are missing
      the point this world will not change until the entire monetary system is
      changed to be fair.

OPPT Filing Amendment What it Does in the Words of Heather Tucci-Jarraf - YouTube

Bottom line is in my opinion don't rely on them to fix anything, nothing will be
      given up without a fight.

Cheers

Comment

A few basics I have done:

Private law trumps public law.

Administrative procedure: (any one can do it)

Affidavit of truth with request for rebuttal or cure, by time certain.
        Notice of failure to respond or cure, by time certain. (strike two, one more chance)
        Notice of default. Agreement of the parties. (private law)

That is what OPPT did with the banks and govs. under BLOOD seal with full personal liability, AND NO BANK OR GOV. RESPONDED they ALL surrendered because "truth is sovereign" (UCC).

These people lived in the banks, (see youtube below) they know what $5 billion/person means. It is covered in the interview. I have read and understand all their UCC filings and see the heart, integrity, and spirituality of their path.

The door has been opened for all of us to step into our role as creators with an open heart. I am not saying that everyone has to do it or that I will think less of anyone who doesn't. This is huge and very new. Keep studying.

A conversation with Heather Tucci-Jarraf, Trustee of The One People's Public Trust - YouTube

AMERICAN KABUKI: TREASURY FINANCE AG: FINAL BULLET REPORT - PARADIGM A Report On Bank, Judicial and Government Corruption

Comment

Firstly, government by definition is an entity that exempts itself from its own rules. That's the whole point of rules -- to control others (and those that make up the rules always exempt themselves from them). So, the whole idea that because the UCC didn't rebut the claims and, therefore, we are free, doesn't really mean anything because the government can change the rules whenever they want. So, the moment any movement that tries to use the governments own rules against it begins to gain traction, the rules will be changed to whatever keeps the power centralized. If we need to file paperwork (essentially asking to be granted permission) to be free, then we are not free.

Secondly, the article says that waking people up will take time, but I don't think they understand just how much. Looking at the reality of the situation, there's a reason that the libertarian movement has never had a presidential candidate gain more than 1% of the votes. It's been over 40 years since its inception and the libertarian party roughly polls the same as when they originally created. Why? Because government schools churn out 99 brainwashed statists for every 1 person that libertarians are able to "convert". And even most libertarians are statist to some extent (even if it's a small amount). There is just no keeping up with the propaganda being fed into children at such a massive scale. And the school system creates people who form an emotional bond with the idea of government. The concept of being truly free creates an emotional panic within most people because children are not taught to think critically. Instead, they are programmed to respond in emotionally predictable ways. Studies have shown that presenting facts to most people not only doesn't have an effect on changing their minds, but that the persons mind will actually work harder to reinforce their established ideology.

This isn't to say that I think a movement for change isn't possible, but that I don't think it's very likely to happen by using the governments own rules against it. The best arguments I've heard for achieving a fundamental paradigm shift are those that focus on raising a generation peacefully with critical thinking skills. I'm not sure this will happen until the horrors of the state become so apparent that people HAVE to think independently and critically. At that point, people will begin to follow those who have been right all along. It's kind of like Germany and WWII.... after the war, German parents wouldn't let their children play with toy guns and soldiers because they understood where the roots of the violence all started (with the children). And now Germany is a pretty friendly place to visit.

Anyway, to me, using the government to try and solve the problem of the government is like using fire to put out a fire. If we want a free and peaceful society, we need to do the opposite of what is coercive and violent. Stefan Molyneux has a lot of good stuff on this. Here is a video he made called "The Sunset of the State":

The Sunset of the State - YouTube

However, I will say this: if you try this and do end up becoming free from governmental rule (and that it doesn't involve moving to Antarctica) I am there!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

Basically only the debt amount of money is created there is no interest money
            created to pay back the loan, so for people to pay off their loan with interest
            (that was never created) they must either borrow more or employ methods to
            get money from others to pay back the interest

This is so true. Our banking system as we know it was set up to do only one thing and that is to transfer real tangible wealth from the masses into the hands of a few elite. Consider how loans are made. If you came to me and said can I barrow $20 and say I sure I have an extra 20 reach into my wallet and hand you $20. Of course I will expect to be repaid in a timely manner. It this case I have given you real hard currency that I have worked for and has value.

But what if I was a banker and you wanted to barrow $200.000? So you come into my bank and say “give me the money” well OK maybe that might not be the best way to start the loan process. However we are talking about thievery here. So we sit down and work out a deal. You agree with the terms and sign a contract. So what next? Do I open the bank vault and take the money from my pile and hand it to you, no way I don’t touch the banks money. Instead I go to my computer and log in that you now have promised to pay the bank $200,000, and on that promise to pay I magically write you a check "on and for money" that does not exist.

Gee isn’t fun being a banker I get to loan you money that doesn’t exist and then you get pay me back with money that you actually have to work to earn. If for some reason you fail to make your loan payments then I can foreclose on the loan keeping all that you have already paid in plus take full ownership of you property.

This is a deal only a banker could think up, come to think of it they did.

Regarding OPPT I believe that their heart is in the right place in that are claiming that we all are free and independent sovereign citizens. As such no one has the right to rule over us unless we give them the permission to do so. They rightly point out that our republic form of government was long ago taken over and converted into a corporation. Thus like in any corporation it is the owners of company that make the rules not the workers. Of course this is all done very stealthfully so as to not unduly upset the sheeple. They are told that their votes are important, and are encouraged to support their team yet the reality is both parties are but two wings of the same bird. So when push comes to shove the elite owner/controllers will get whatever they want.

What OPPT has done is to use the corporation’s rules against them by claiming their sovereignty and they will no longer be bound to or follow the corporation’s rules. This is all well and good but, it one thing to claim you are a sovereign citizen and another to defend that claim.

When to original colonies declared their independence did the King say “Oh look what these silly colonists did!” and then just drop the matter?

Comment

Co-OPPTed

While the OPPT have crafted an attack on our gullibility the FACEBOOK community have seen past the lies, Enjoy!!
              https://www.facebook.com/OnePeoplePublicTRUTH

Comment

lots of people now have rooms at the graybar motel who got involved in this commercial so called remedies. while they may be well intended and the world definitely need to do something about the monetary fraud perpetrated upon us all trying to claim to be a sovereign is not the way to accomplish that end. Most of these gurus do not use their own material in any court, but will show you convincing evidence which you will find is always half the story. It takes years as in 30 to really get a good grip on this stuff to walk into a court and be successful and the way they are doing it wont work.

Look up tim turner. I took a peek at this stuff a few years back and he was the leading mouthpiece at that time. See what happened to him.

You are basically playing with their ball and bat that they can change or take away at will. Its a stacked deck and its not in your favor.

Comment

Working...
                X