Climate change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate change

I guess the right term about the changes that's happening now is what we called climate change. Climate change is a phenomenon or brought by human impacts?

Political pretense

I am 67 years old and I have definitely seen the climate changing for the warmer. Did mankind have anything to do with it? I seriously doubt it. Look up the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and you will see it is a tiny fraction of what could cause any effect. The politicians are using it as another excuse to try and control our lives. The changes are just a part of the cycle of life on this planet. They may also be a part in God's plan to end this world as we know it and bring in the new world, but I really don't think we have nearly as much influence on the climate as those with an agenda would have us think.

Respectfully,
    Carroll
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Another Thread

Originally posted by Robert Binford View Post
      I guess the right term about the changes that's happening now is what we called climate change. Climate change is a phenomenon or brought by human impacts?
      Dear Robert,

The climate on this planet has never been stable, and therefore has been changing continuously for millions of years. That remains true today. There has been a very spirited discussion about this going on for years in this thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...g-swindle.html

In general, there are two main "camps" of belief. Some believe that human inputs are driving climate change and a general warming trend on the planet at this time, and others believe that while the human inputs are poisoning the planet with trash, chemical, nuclear, and biologic contaminants, that carbon dioxide is a natural part of the ecosystem and that recent temperature changes on the planet are caused by variations of solar output combined with ocean currents, volcanic activity, and other natural drivers.

The thread has been going since 2008, so there is plenty there. I hope you take a look at it, starting with the film.

Best regards,
      Peter
      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
      Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
      Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Climate change been allways there, they only managed it, by walking on a thin Line, to blame Peoples for it.
        We got a long Thread for that allready.
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...g-swindle.html
        Even when it more looks like, Climate change is needed from our Planet like Day and the Night are.
        They pulled from anywhere some Digits, like CO2 has changed since 30 Years OVER 10 % !!!. But figure, 380ppm(parts per million) are 0,0011% Co2. That is ridicoulus, and even more 10% of it. Then noone can really proove it, if its man made or the Nature did produce it. And still, CO2 is a fertilizer what let Plants grow faster. For that, you could even blame the Terrorists, what stole all the land from the african natives and now plant now there 1000 of acres with Monsantos genmanipulated Grain.

At last they created a lot of Jobs and Money in that industrie, what noone really needs.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

One of the major causes of climate change is green house gases. That is mostly from the by products of manufacturing companies and human products. Partly, we can say that human activities contribute to the global warming that everyone is experiencing. Awareness has been raised years ago yet we didn't move since we are not experiencing the effects of it yet. Now that we know how harmful it is, the green campaigns are all over and most of us start supporting them. I hope it's not too late. N.B
          Last edited by nicole_b; 03-21-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nicole_b View Post
            One of the major causes of climate change is green house gases. That is mostly from the by products of manufacturing companies and human products. Partly, we can say that human activities contribute to the global warming that everyone is experiencing. Awareness has been raised years ago yet we didn't move since we are not experiencing the effects of it yet. Now that we know how harmful it is, the green campaigns are all over and most of us start supporting them. I hope it's not too late.
            Nope sorry. That is pure Propaganda. Go and read through ALL Posts from the Thread linked above.
            The total amount of what CO2 did change with is way to small that it has any significant Changes into the Global Weather.
            The Way what they do now the geo-engineering with Aluminium in Chemtrails is way more harmful to Peoples as anything else. Beside that Aluminum causes Alzheimer, and all in the name of "Man-made Global Warming".

It seems like, the whole Scandal about the wrong Datas what the CRU did provide is fogotten, Peoples now are brainwashed and still belive all the Propaganda.

Wikipedia therefor is not any better because they faked Statements there from other Scientists what did have a lot to say about it. But some of this, what had access to the Page on Wikipedia, been anyway from CRU and deleted all this Informations from independence Peoples.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
              The Way what they do now the geo-engineering with Aluminium in Chemtrails is way more harmful to Peoples as anything else. Beside that Aluminum causes Alzheimer, and all in the name of "Man-made Global Warming".

talk about propaganda...

Comment

Originally posted by velacreations View Post

talk about propaganda...
                Go an read through ALL Pages from the other Thread Global Warming Swindle, where you did post allready, and then ask Questions again or give Answers, else you only make Propaganda too for "your favorite Scheme"

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  Go an read through ALL Pages from the other Thread Global Warming Swindle, where you did post allready, and then ask Questions again or give Answers, else you only make Propaganda too for "your favorite Scheme"
                  did you ever post evidence from credible sources to support your argument?

I must have missed that part.

All I see are links from sites that are funded by Big Oil, and then I see you defending Big Oil Shills.

hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
                    did you ever post evidence from credible sources to support your argument?

I must have missed that part.

All I see are links from sites that are funded by Big Oil, and then I see you defending Big Oil Shills.

hmmmmmmm
                    When you would read through the Thread there you would find some. So simple.
                    There is enough postet into the other Thread, no use for that to open a second one and post in two.

Comment

radiant is part of electric universe.

Earth pollution does not change the space weather across the solar system.
                      Jjust a few reasons that suspicious observers org are saying carbon footprint is not
                      the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...05sRDAcU#t=620

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnnSIwIUzVE
                      Last edited by mikrovolt; 12-03-2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X