Whats the secret to Henry Puharich??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the secret to Henry Puharich??

Theres been a bit of a blow up today with the stan meyers nitrogen thread, I was just wondering where does that leave all the other hydrogen inventors like archie blue ,dad garrett and Henry Puharich?? ....and thats only some of them ,and all of them before stan came along.

If you want an honest answer you have to do your own research. There are many experts around who have not achieved anything yet they pass opinion on how different systems work. There are quite a few documents and videos available on Puharich. Just google it. Also look at youtube.

Comment

Well...I'm not active in this area , but yet I think you should not expect detailed information. Not in current situation in the world. Do your research and I think you will find that there is no excess energy generated by this process IF it was not put there before..... The misuse of this gift given to Pucharich and Meyer and Dingel for power generatio makes me sad and angry....
      Looks like people are blind and deaf, if they didn't see God idea, given to us.

CLEAN water, instead of polluting environment ....

Water is the best known and magic SOLVENT. WASH soil, wash air , wash everything and then CLEAN water , BURN pollutants to pure atomic elements and NEVER pollute again!

Comment

If we were running our machinery on water fuel, would we not still be cleaning the environment boguslaw????? If not, how would we still be polluting?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Pearson View Post
          If we were running our machinery on water fuel, would we not still be cleaning the environment boguslaw????? If not, how would we still be polluting?
          Did you saw bottled water ? Do you want EVERY water sold that way or per liter with tax ? The statement that water can be a FUEL and thus must be taxed and payed for is misleading the same way as the statement that you pay for produced electricity ? NO, you pay for the process of tapping it and sending or rather redirecting to your location.... you pay for cranking generators belt because we yet do not know the better way to tap it, because we still don't know what electricity really is .... IMHO it's a big conspiracy, because history proved , some persons from the past knew better then we today about electricity....

Comment

nitro thread has gone down hill =

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ication-5.html

arrons site=
            Water Fuel Secrets by Aaron Murakami

quote;
            It's basically all about NITROGEN, the most abundant gas in our atmosphere. The "experts" claim that nitrogen is completely insignificant in Stan Meyer's technology or any water fuel technology for that matter, but without this KEY,....... it doesn't matter how efficient an electrolysis cell is, it's not going to create a suitable fuel for burning in an engine

how it makes a useful fuel instead of having a quick "Brown's Gas" pop using HHO, which in an engine is completely worthless for anything other than a fuel supplement.

YOU WANT THE WATER FUEL TO BURN SLOWLY AND GIVE UP ITS THERMAL ENERGY INSTEAD OF A QUICK FAST BURN THAT TURNS BACK TO WATER AND SHRINKS IN VOLUME AND GIVE YOU NO REAL NET WORK THAT CAN RUN AN ENGINE.

dad garrett archie blue and yul brown ran on electrolysis , then henry puharich ran a bus with what ever system he had, all achieved the same thing as stan = running vehicle down the road.

IF stan was all about nitrogen then where does it leave the other guys before him who acheived the same thing ,..... did they do ok without nitro tech?? did they need it?? they did what they set out to do
            Last edited by doobie; 03-07-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Haven't looked at Puharich much. Garrett and Blue were both drawing/pumping air through their electrolysis cells.
              I see your point boguslaw. The powers that be are already trying to tax us for rainwater. Out here in the desert west there are places it is illegal to catch water on your roof cause California or Texas or something has already bought it.

Comment

Steam Power that runs train!

Dingel never had any good tech here in the Philippines, our country is just poor 3rd world country. Be initiave and imagine what u can.

All you need is Water Capacitor/Electrolyser that makes enough HHO + Water mist/ No bubbler - direct feed to the combustion + HV Spark/Plasma spark = Steam Power.

Research those what i have tell you and answer me if it will run or not on your combustion chamber.

Peter Linderman had already prove it on your very own eyes.

Comment

Thomas Payne I think was the name of the guy who slowed the flame rate of HHO by bubbling it through terpentine way back in 1900.
                  So it would seem we can use it as a catalyst for a steam engine, inert gas engine, or bubble it through a hydrocarbon.

Comment

doobie "don't".......

doobie
                    we are trying to look and learn!!
                    Lots of interesting comments that offer some different perspective!!

It behooves us to not do combat against one another!
                    You have sent a PM to me about this [I can't post anymore here??].

I am a nobody here ,I have no say in policy Nor do I pretend to understand what may or may not be happening
                    in this?

Perhaps a bit of collateral damage during a difficult moment?

@ William [doobie]
                    I Hope to hear more from you about this Topic and I hope its sincere and not to fight?

Thx
                    Chet
                    Last edited by RAMSET; 03-12-2013, 05:21 PM.
                    If you want to Change the world
                    BE that change !!

Comment

I got banned!!

FIRST = thank you RAMSET

= its only the veterans who can keep this site straight.
                      if it werent for you I wouldve been SILENTLY BANNED and NO ONE would know

so.....WHY was I banned ?

I had absolutely NO response from info@esmhome.org ...NOTHING!!

@ masterblaster/boguslaw/jeffpearson/stupify12 = the ONLY posters in this thread , if you beleive I owe you an apology let me know

@ ALL , feel free to pin point where you think it all fell apart for this NEWBIE

I have a total of 14 posts!!!!!!
                      so who have I offended?

who are the moderators?

I said = "Nitro thread has gone down hill" , thats exactly what happen, it seems I went down with it.

I didnt go to that thread , it was a battle I wasnt gonna get into what for ?
                      I wasnt involved.
                      that thread is now authorless

****can some one give post me a link to where hes gone ? I want to read.

it says hes been unbanned , how about unban H2Opower or anyone else***

My experience warrants the need for a "sticky" at the top of the forum
                      ****NO MORE STAN MEYER REPLICATIONS, NOT DEBATABLE"****

Im william , rocketman@kol.co.nz ...thats been my experience tell me yours

Again thank you RAMSET , (your email add didnt work)

Comment

doobie

Things get a little feisty sometimes,I think the perfect storm
                        caught you up....

I don't envy the moderators here or on most forums,can't be an easy job.
                        In my opinion if you have something to share ,to advance an idea of yours
                        in a positive way,or to follow a hunch...
                        you will never have an issue,

You do you.....

However I see you are pointing and questioning the House??
                        I don't come to a mans house and tell him how to run it on the main Forum.
                        perhaps a PM is a better Venue for questions like that?[to the House]

Have a good day..
                        Thx
                        Chet
                        PS
                        As I said You spelled my name wrong in your Email attempt!
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

I got UN banned!!

no apologies to any one then??

I didnt expect to , why? = I didnt do anything

i found where Jon Able is , and hello RAMSET and others are there already.

OverUnity Research - Index

1972 UCLA had a Hydrogen car running like any other gas car
                          Nice Ride: The Hydrogen Gremlin

Hydrogen Cars for Sale Trucks Included

NOTE: theres Hydrogen/propane/AMMONIA = 3 diff catagories , at least 1 H car and at least 1 AMMONIA car side by side . 2 diff fuels.....

***2 DIFFERENT FUELS***

Is there enough room on EF to have a stan meyer thread that isnt going to be attacked ? (AND THEN LOCKED!!)

NO ONE can say stan meyer ran his car on just H or just ammonia.(NO ONE)

BANNING people taking away freedom of speech is what HITLER did , its also what the government does.

moderators arent reading this , yes they are , thats HOW I got banned

***************Why was I banned???******************

Comment

There are two things important

I have explained this many times, but I am going to say it again even if certain people do not like what I say.

Nitrogen is very energy efficient, look up the energy created when N+N=N2, it is the make up of most common explosives which only have a small amount of hydrogen. It is nothing to do with nitrogen not being inflamable, it is all to do with the chemical reaction and it's side effects (colateral damage).

Puharich just had an energy efficient system of breaking the water molecule, the rest he kept quiet about as it is soooo simple. he only wanted to have a catalyst to break the stong nitrogen bond in N2, he understood this. Meyer did not really understand this untill he started with his injector. He copied Puharich, it was not his work, he only tried to make HHO efficiently and did not understand the chemical reactions when using just a small amount of HHO combined with inert gases such as N2.

Just look it up and see the amount of energy released when N+N=N2, far far more than burning H2. The trick is how, where and when you do this:-

N2=N+N=N2

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                              I have explained this many times, but I am going to say it again even if certain people do not like what I say.

Nitrogen is very energy efficient, look up the energy created when N+N=N2, it is the make up of most common explosives which only have a small amount of hydrogen. It is nothing to do with nitrogen not being inflamable, it is all to do with the chemical reaction and it's side effects (colateral damage).

Puharich just had an energy efficient system of breaking the water molecule, the rest he kept quiet about as it is soooo simple. he only wanted to have a catalyst to break the stong nitrogen bond in N2, he understood this. Meyer did not really understand this untill he started with his injector. He copied Puharich, it was not his work, he only tried to make HHO efficiently and did not understand the chemical reactions when using just a small amount of HHO combined with inert gases such as N2.

Just look it up and see the amount of energy released when N+N=N2, far far more than burning H2. The trick is how, where and when you do this:-

N2=N+N=N2

Mike
                              "Soooo simple"

Any working devices out there? I would love to know how to make a simple device to do this!

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X