The GEGENE : a Great Efficiency GENErator with a Tesla bifilar coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GEGENE : a Great Efficiency GENErator with a Tesla bifilar coil

JLN has released a new device he is working on, with promising results so far.

Here's the link: The GEGENE : a Great Efficiency GENErator with a Tesla bifilar coil...

Measurements taken with a scope:
    TEST #2 : Efficiency measurements with a digital oscilloscope

Results:
    Input: 1050 W
    Output: 2014 W

It has some limitations as to what you can run with it. From JLN:
    Concerning the load connected at the GEGENE output, you must use resistive loads such as halogen lamps and compatible with you country grid line (i.e. 220V in France). Don't use devices which have an electronic board inside because they don't work when they are connected at the output.
    Very interesting, very simple to replicate. Anybody have thoughts on this?

we might be able to use this to charge batteries, though making the voltages line up might be an issue. This appears to have some promise.

If you could tune the 2 coils, you might be able to increase the efficiency.

Comment

Here's another replication by woopy, similar results as JLN, but no scope:

gegene replication 1 - YouTube

Comment

here's another discussion of the device, people raising good questions:
        1850 Watts free energy power ? New GEGENE circuit by JL Naudin shows COP = 2.8

Comment

New test by JLN shows 96% efficiency, no OU:

TEST #3 : Efficiency measurement with a calorimetric method

Comment

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
            New test by JLN shows 96% efficiency, no OU:

TEST #3 : Efficiency measurement with a calorimetric method
            You need to look at test 5 (and test 4 done by Romerouk with a grid tie inverter)

Quite impressive

Mike

Comment

Here is the page of test #4: TEST #4 : First test of a closed loop system with the GEGENE by "Romero UK"

Test #5: TEST #5 : New efficiency measurements with a digital oscilloscope with more power

Test 4 is a self runner, very interesting indeed! Test 5 was more load and better scope measurements.

Test 5 results:
              Input: 1805
              Output: 3819
              Last edited by velacreations; 01-03-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Actually, test 4 is not a self runner, it is looped. Still, it shows evidence of more out than in.

The real test, IMO, is to set this up to run off a battery and loop back to charge the battery.

Comment

One to watch

While no ou has been proven yet, this is a good thread to watch. Naudin, romero, tk , woopy, etc....all into it. These are good replicators to watch in my opinion. Also the fact that it a basic Tesla design. Very easy to replicate if you pay attention to the basics. Woopy and Romero's vid's where pretty interesting. The light bulb part seems to need to go away and maybe start doing some motor/ torque work. This could make this a winner.
                  I suggest;
                  Stay tuned on this one, woopy's last coil waving demo was very interesting.
                  Good luck,
                  Gdez

Comment

I have not seen anything mentioned about matching the impedance of the pancake coil to the driver coil at the given frequency, or any consideration along those lines...Did I miss that?

Comment

Did someone try with stell pancake coil instead of copper pancake coil?
                      Sorry for my english... I speak french to!

Comment

Originally posted by Gdez View Post
                        While no ou has been proven yet, this is a good thread to watch. Naudin, romero, tk , woopy, etc....all into it. These are good replicators to watch in my opinion. Also the fact that it a basic Tesla design. Very easy to replicate if you pay attention to the basics. Woopy and Romero's vid's where pretty interesting. The light bulb part seems to need to go away and maybe start doing some motor/ torque work. This could make this a winner.
                        I suggest;
                        Stay tuned on this one, woopy's last coil waving demo was very interesting.
                        Good luck,
                        Gdez
                        definitely some interesting test results from well respected replicators. I am watching this one very closely.

I think battery charging would be another good test.

apparently, it requires resistive loads, not inductive loads, so that has to be considered as well.

Comment

my test

My rough and quick test as a contribution to this discussion:
                          Światło z kuchenki indukcyjnej. / Light from induction oven. - YouTube

(switch English subtitles on if you don't understand Polish)

Comment

Hi Sciencisto,
                            Do you mean in your experiment with the induction stove, the output to the Tesla Bifilar coupling coil are only approx. 700 Watts?
                            So the bulbs are not completely lit?
                            Is it not that an Amplitude Modulated wave packs energy within, since the induction stove coil is oscillating at 22KHz and modulated by the 60Hz mains freq. Demodulating the wave would release the energy within, or am I missing anything?

aaron5120

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                              I have not seen anything mentioned about matching the impedance of the pancake coil to the driver coil at the given frequency, or any consideration along those lines...Did I miss that?
                              It would be safe to assume that resonance is everywhere.

With an oscillating source driving L and C items, you are likely
                              to want resonance, if only to maximise results.
                              Last edited by wrtner; 01-04-2013, 03:54 PM. Reason: an imperfection.

Comment

Working...
                              X