Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implementing Clean Energy Technologies @ Lexington High School

Good afternoon Energetic forum,

In one month, my after school club will be hosting a conference in our school's theater to present good ideas and encourage innovation, much like a TED Talk. The topic I've taken upon myself is to create a plan with real numbers about how the administration can implement modern technologies to save and even make money from energy we use.

My topic ties in with my goal to learn more about mechanical and electrical engineering so I can make further steps on the path to helping the world find new sources of energy. It is my life mission to find solutions to our global problems, and I'm hoping to get started at this conference.

My plan is still fresh, and I've only established certain ideas. I'm no engineer however, so I'd like to run this information by experienced people who can give me feedback and help me solidify this plan.

Perhaps a solar solution for the massive amount of roof space we have at our school? I was thinking Thin Film, but perhaps there are more cost effective methods you guys could enlighten me with.

Also, where else can the school save energy and how? I know it must take a lot of energy to condition the air and water, but are there even more ways to reduce our environmental impact? If so, please don't hesitate to make whatever suggestions you may have. I'll make sure to compile our chosen options into a list and show it to the most powerful people in my school district.

Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal, and I hope you consider this as an opportunity to change a school of 3,000+ students for the better.

Originally posted by religionpoliticsbliss View Post
    The topic I've taken upon myself is to create a plan with real numbers about how the administration can implement modern technologies to save and even make money from energy we use.
    Are ou intending to build something or plan out possibilities?
    How good is your Physics? Or, do you have a Physics teacher on board?

Have a look at this:
    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

Chapter 16 is useful.

There are some easy conventional technologies available, for instance
    if you are near a river or even a stream.

Paul-R

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
      Are ou intending to build something or plan out possibilities?
      How good is your Physics? Or, do you have a Physics teacher on board?

Have a look at this:
      http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

Chapter 16 is useful.

There are some easy conventional technologies available, for instance
      if you are near a river or even a stream.

Paul-R
      I may not be the best at assessing my own knowledge in physics, but I'd like to say I'm knowledgeable. Just bring up whatever terms at your whim, but I'll tell you when I don't know what are you're talking about.

I'm also planning this, not necessarily constructing it. Projects on this scale are not jobs for a single student, but should probably be outsourced to companies who actually specialize in the matter.

As for the surrounding environment, we are at quite a loss. We have no bodies of water or constant wind. If you'd like to look up my region, it's Lexington South Carolina.

And thanks for the link! I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by religionpoliticsbliss View Post
        I may not be the best at assessing my own knowledge in physics, but I'd like to say I'm knowledgeable. Just bring up whatever terms at your whim
        O.K.
        Ohms law, lenz law, induction, LC resonant circuits would be a good
        start.

Ouside companies will get involved but they will take some persuading.
        You should think about getting a technology demonstrator together.

When you check the ebook, and research on the net, check out the
        Bedini SG (or SSG). Built well, it will demonstrate that energy can be
        drawn from the enviroment. then check out the Watson/Bedini
        variant.

BEDINI'S FREE ENERGY GENERATOR

John Bedini Simplified School Girl basic plans

Bedini Monopole 3 - Beginners

and discusssion here:
        http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...ka-watson.html

Paul-R.

p.s. You will be wondering what "SG" stands for. The answer is
        school girl. A youngster wanted a science project for school,
        nicked the front wheel off her elder brother's BMX bike, and
        won the school science fair competition at the age of 10 or so.
        Last edited by wrtner; 12-23-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X