PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanted to Share once again...

Pamela
10-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Hello My Sweet Ones...

I thought I would pop in here to share this wonderful site with you today...

I found Dr. Michael Sharp's website several months ago and was very enchanted with it then, but NOW he has added MUCH more and I have a feeling that many of you will enjoy perusing it. Included here is his evocative "Parable of the Room" which I posted about last winter, but there are many other articles, free e-books and poems, (not to mention some VERY inexpensive e-books :thumbsup: ) that are just as thought provoking and delightful. I wish you much enjoyment as you look to it! :)

Here's the link: Join us for the Party at the End of the World!! - Dr. Michael Sharp (http://www.michaelsharp.org/)

With Much Love and Gratitude, :heartbeat:

Pamela

Sharyn
10-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Thank you for the link Dear Pamela!:hug:

I read the first ebook last night & will do some more exploring as soon as I've got a bit more time. I like his down to earth, no nonsense style!

Love:heartbeat:, Light:rainbow: & Blessings :angel: to You,
Sharyn

Chet
10-29-2007, 08:10 PM
I just wanted to 'pipe' in here. :thumbsup: Thanks Pamela, I haven't been to Dr.Michael's site for a while. I purchased all of his books last Christmas and I agree with Sharyn, that he has a definite,straight forward, writing style.:notworthy:
Dr. Michael Sharp is one of my favorite authors. I am going to have to reread his books (after Busting Loose) ........... Namaste Chet