Steam Electric Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Electric Generator

Hello all! I'm currently applying for a California energy research grant whereby I am presenting my electric steam generator invention. Although I myself am an engineer, my experience is not in steam boilers, and so I'm looking to hire an experienced steam engineer to act as a consultant on the project should I receive this grant. I was wondering if any of you could suggest where I could find such a person. Basically, all this steam engineer would need to do is assist in guiding me in the build portion of the steam boiler to ensure it is within safety guidelines and regulations. I would of course pay this engineer for their time. I need to decide on someone within the next few days, so if anyone could offer suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Spirax Sarco

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post179966

I would have a read through the Spirax Sarco material before you make your decision. Links in post.

Good luck!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by velocity101 View Post
      Hello all! I'm currently applying for a California energy research grant whereby I am presenting my electric steam generator invention. Although I myself am an engineer, my experience is not in steam boilers, and so I'm looking to hire an experienced steam engineer to act as a consultant on the project should I receive this grant. I was wondering if any of you could suggest where I could find such a person. Basically, all this steam engineer would need to do is assist in guiding me in the build portion of the steam boiler to ensure it is within safety guidelines and regulations. I would of course pay this engineer for their time. I need to decide on someone within the next few days, so if anyone could offer suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
      hello,
      Depend what support you want. Your electric steam generator is ARMSTRONG based or use free magnet piston and coil??

Comment

Handling steam is noit so special; under pressure creates extra
        issues. But if you want someone with experience in the design
        of special steam turbines, that is another matter. I suspect you
        would be better off to fund the purchase of exactly the equipment
        that you need.

Comment

Hello velocity101,

I cut my teeth on steam. That said by the previous two is spot on information.

Cheers Peter

Comment

right way for steam electricity

The new way for steam electricity is study LORD ARMSTRONG ..
            Last edited by tutanka; 03-16-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

@Velocity101
              Hello all! I'm currently applying for a California energy research grant whereby I am presenting my electric steam generator invention. Although I myself am an engineer, my experience is not in steam boilers, and so I'm looking to hire an experienced steam engineer to act as a consultant on the project should I receive this grant. I was wondering if any of you could suggest where I could find such a person. Basically, all this steam engineer would need to do is assist in guiding me in the build portion of the steam boiler to ensure it is within safety guidelines and regulations.
              I am a Power Engineer with 25 years experience, if you have any questions PM me.

Comment

Working...
              X