• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao IMPOSSIBLE ! or is it?

Free Energy Magnet Motor (Engine) - YouTube

One normal computer fan.
    Disconect power supply.
    Add a magnet ( Neodeom) to each corner of the fan outside casing.
    and it spins.

Ok ,I'm simple, but I hope he has something here.

Impossible.
    The Comments say it, you need a changing Magnetic Field, or the Rotor doesnt spin. Else the Rotor will find a Point where it stops. Even more, that he does not mention, that this 'powerful Neodym Magnets' from Hdd's have at each sides a N and S Field, they are nothing special, they are actually only more bad as normal orientated Magnets.
    But there is a Reason for it that any DC motor and this Fans have something build in, what breaks the magnetic Field or only activate the Coils at a certain Time. Actually you only need to draw some Lines, how the magentic Field will looks like, and you will see, where it will stick.

The same with this Video with the power outlet strip and the piezo ignitor, where he creates 229Volts in there. Lol?
    Why 229 Volt? Because you expect it, that its there, and it is then easier to believe a Scam?

Only the other Video with this Fan where it connect the 4 Coils with a Resistor and a led let me think a bit, but i doubt anyhow, that the Coils can create enough Field, to overcome the sticky Point from the permanent magnetic Field around.
    I did look who this Guy is with this Link there under the Video, hes a Webdesigner and sells Webspace, looks like he has a lot of free time.
    But i got more Doubts again, that he labeled the Video with the same Name as Imhothep did with his Videos about Free Energy Step by Step, just looks like, his Device does not work, only waste Energy from Builder, because nothing works in any Way.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

There's a debunk video for this one..can't find the link at the moment.
      Anyway, the reason for cutting the leads short becomes obvious - they connect to small batteries, CR2032 types. The batteries are within the casing of the fan.
      With 1 neo missing, the forces stop rotation. With all 4 around, the forces are balanced and the internal motor can run (using a reed switch).
      By varying the distance of the 4th magnet, the balance forces are changed, appearing to speed up and slow down the fan by some cosmic free method.
      Pretty clever in that way.

Ah, here we are: Exposed ? Free Energy Magnet Motor - YouTube
      Last edited by Slider2732; 11-26-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

This same guy has several fakes, remember his voice and when you hear it you
        now it's a fake in the video. These guys should be banned from you tube but they
        spin money for you tube I guess. He comes up with a lot of fakes so it must pay
        for him some how. I suppose every view is more money.

Cheers
        Last edited by Farmhand; 11-26-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Nothing is worse than people making fake videos. You should flag it as spam/misleading text...thats all it is.

Comment

Working...
          X