PDA

View Full Version : Theta Healing

S.J
10-18-2007, 05:28 PM
I thought this may be of interest, I recently picked up my Theta Healing 1 and 2 Certification and it is a little difficult to explain how that works, but to cut to the chase this healing method is truly miraculous. We had a young girl arrive in a wheelchair with ME WALK out the door on the last day, not only healed but knowing how to practise how to use it, and another lady on the same course in the Spring healed of cancer when she was so sick she missed half the course because she was vomitting in the toilet! Now this is a powerful healing method because it pulls beliefs out at the root. There's no layering of positivity on top of negative deep rooted beliefs, we even pull beliefs from the history level and the Soul level if necessary and EVERYTHING is up for changing! Nothing is just "how it is".

So, back to this thread, there were a small handful of people on the course who could not "do it". They could not even muscle test correctly never mind heal. Muscle testing is used to check if the belief is there (we are very good at consciously fooling ourselves) then double checked after the few seconds it takes to heal to show that it indeed has gone and been replaced with something suitable that serves. As time ticked by these people got quite annoyed and frustrated. They were mad at the healing modality, and they were mad at the instructor and even us, those who were having wonderful results. The instructor who merely smiled serenely replied it was okay, because how wonderful they had found a belief to change. They were very dumbfounded at this, naturally, as to them it was not their fault. The instructor asked them to muscle test slightly differently "nothing works for me!" and so it was strong. What a belief to be holding. I was partnered with one lady who I didn't particularly wish to as I found her quite negative in vibration, but I agreed as she asked. I am glad I did, as although we were doing a different exercise (manifesting our deepest desire) I couldn't get her to muscle test. I asked if she had it fixed, and she wasn't sure so I fixed it for her and she was testing beautifully. I was delighted for her, but, she was unhappy! Because she really wanted to manifest not muscle test. So I changed a lot of beliefs for her (with her permission), after lots of questioning, to find her base belief that was holding all these other beliefs in place and they dropped like a pack of cards. The most beautiful serene smile came on her face, and when I asked how she felt she said "peaceful" :) After that, my friend was by my side often, always with a smile and always sharing hugs. :hug: It made me realise that often people I "don't like" are simply..struggling. It's not that they REALLY don't like me. It's not about me at all. They're simply having a hard time. The instructor said many people have the belief of "nothing works for me".

It was only on my return, I remembered the furore with some saying Paths did not work for them. With everything up for changing, this would be one I would want to change!

I just thought to mention it. There could well be a reason on the belief level about why Paths doesn't work for an individual. It's then their choice if they want to change that belief and get all the benefits or not :)

There IS something that can be done, don't despair :) It's also really painless and easy! I've been altering all kinds of beliefs since I've qualified, it's truly is amazing :grindaisy:

Ahimsa
10-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Dear S.J., Thank you for sharing. I think there are many people who can benefit from reading about this experience. And a big Congratulations on becoming certified!! :cheers:

dannyboybell
10-18-2007, 09:40 PM
This sounds very interesting...

Since I'm just about 3 weeks into paths I'm not sure if it'll rock my world or not but what would you suggest one does if they'd like to try the Theta healing?

Find a Theta Healer and simply get healed or is there a self-studying-thing somewhere online or so?

Thanx for the info

Danny

Pamela Vicik-Smith
10-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Thank you so much for posting your experiences Sonora. They are truly profound.

Is the Theta healing similar to the Matrix Energetics that Stephen does?

S.J
10-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Dear S.J., Thank you for sharing. I think there are many people who can benefit from reading about this experience. And a big Congratulations on becoming certified!! :cheers:

Thank You :D I'd been wanting to do this 3 day intensive course since early Spring. October seemed to take forever to come around, and my teacher explained that this class was more suited for me, everyone was really ready to learn and already understood quantum physics and she said we picked it up faster than any group she's ever taught! :thumbsup: That was awesome, and shows that things really do work out for the best :)

S.J
10-18-2007, 10:42 PM
This sounds very interesting...

Since I'm just about 3 weeks into paths I'm not sure if it'll rock my world or not but what would you suggest one does if they'd like to try the Theta healing?

Find a Theta Healer and simply get healed or is there a self-studying-thing somewhere online or so?

Thanx for the info

Danny

You're creating with every thought, word and deed. So You decide if it rocks your world or not :) That's how Very Powerful you are.:suprise: :cheers: I would go with what feels good, either train to be a practitioner or book a healing session. As far as I know you need to complete a course to be a qualified practitioner, starting with the Basic DNA which is a class to attend. It's difficult to self-study as you learn through experience, the course is 90% practical. There is a book available, I will be selling my new spare copy on e-bay if anyone's interested.

I can't spread the word enough on how great this healing is!!

Vianna's Nature's Path — Theta Healing (http://www.thetahealing.com/index.html)

S.J
10-18-2007, 10:45 PM

I wish I had time to write more, I feel now that miracles are every day normal occurances, not one off's :)

I have no idea about Matrix Energetics. My teacher explains it in more detail (I want to right reams but I must go to sleep, it's 12am) on her website:

Theta DNA Healing - What is it? (http://www.thetadnahealing.co.uk/theta/whatisit.php)

Hope that helps!!

sterlingpg
10-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith http://www.energeticforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/1255-paths-isnt-working-you-read.html#post10929)

I wish I had time to write more, I feel now that miracles are every day normal occurances, not one off's :)

I have no idea about Matrix Energetics. My teacher explains it in more detail (I want to right reams but I must go to sleep, it's 12am) on her website:

Theta DNA Healing - What is it? (http://www.thetadnahealing.co.uk/theta/whatisit.php)

Hope that helps!!

I have heard of Theta healing and believe I have been asked this before as well.

It sounds like an incredible modality - awesome that you have found it SJ!

Many different modalities have similarities because they are all an interaction of consciousness and no doubt some could be found between Theta and ME, however, it is my understanding that they are quite different as well, though both are really cool! :thumbsup:

The primary difference with ME and virtually anything else in my own experience, is that it is a totally open-ended consciousness technology which involves few, if any, 'rules'. The morphic field that is 'Matrix Energetics' is specifically designed that way so that it can be used for anything (people, machines, finances etc) and virtually anything added to it, including techniques from other modalities.

An example is regarding muscle testing and the morphic field around this technique or tool. Dr. Bartlett demonstrated several times how in one 'virtual reality' of muscle testing ie belief system ie morphic field, a certain response will test strong and then by going into another reality set, that same response will test weak for the equivalent answer that previously tested 'strong'. I haven't done muscle testing before, but the muscle testers in the audience were no doubt incredulous lol! Incredible how powerful our creative abilities are!

Its awesome that we have SO many choices in finding that which resonates with us personally!!! Otherwise it would be a pretty BORING Universe!

Love and light,

:superman:tephen

Pamela Vicik-Smith
10-19-2007, 02:50 AM
Thanks so much for the clarification Stephen :thumbsup:

dannyboybell
10-19-2007, 07:40 AM
"You're creating with every thought, word and deed. So You decide if it rocks your world or not"

Well to me it's not that easy although I am aware of and agree with that statement partially but being someone who doesn't believe everything I read(that our political leaders have our best interest in mind and so on) I need to see results...

So, dangerous as it might be PATHS should probably put some "blind faith"-instructions into every module so there's no doubt at all it'll work for the viewer...

When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure :)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
10-19-2007, 11:11 AM
When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure :)

The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can.

S.J
10-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi Stephen, I absolutely agree there are some amazing different healing modalities out there! And each provided for us to take full advantage of :) I noticed the Matrix Energetics thread, and I even began to read it once or twice but both times was interrupted. I always felt guided strongly to Theta DNA Healing, even though my mind wanted to go along with the flow of so much excitement with the Matrix Energetic thread. I've learnt if we've asked to learn a healing modality, we will be guided to the one we will find the most useful individually, as working on ourselves is most important. I also agree with muscle testing, for instance a belief may be on the core level but not on the history level, so can test weak on some levels and strong on the others. For this reason, there's ways to change just the beliefs that need changing and leaving alone the ones that don't need it. It's like fine tuning. The beauty of this is that I can also ask what the programme is being replaced with (I don't choose it) and how it got there in the first place. It's fascinating the answers and always make sense and explains a lot too! Also when removing something that has changed in DNA for example, one set may be fine and the other of the matching pair need fixing only, and as we work one on one with the Creator of all that is, we are explained what needs changing what doesn't regardless. The muscle testing is just a small beginning when working with a client, as they also witness what is happening so it helps them and we also do other ways of testing their beliefs. Beliefs are incredibly important, yet our mind tells us different answers. For instance, I was working on someone and they have a problem with finance. I muscle test and they are testing strong for believing they are Rich, and strong for feeling Wealthy (they have been doing a lot of work on this, affirmations etc) So there's work to be done, either a dual belief or something completely different. Usually it's something completely different :) Within a couple of seconds I had (with permission) pulled and replaced the belief from the root that she would be alone and lonely. That was what was causing her financial problems. The next day (yesterday) she reported she had already received two cash sums, one for something she didn't even know she could have, and one a sum someone owed her but hadn't paid up yet. :grindaisy: We can also use Theta Healing on animals and also we can use it on machines (I used it to fix my computer, after all it is only a belief I have *a worry* what I would do without my computer, I can fix that)

The basis of Theta Healing is we work alongside the Universal energy and we witness the healing. Witnessing is very Powerful indeed. Nothing exists until it is witnessed, and viewing something actually changes how it is! It comes back to Quantum Physics, the witness experiments as seen on "What The Bleep Do We Know?!" Dvd etc.

It's awesome!

I love this little "S" I wonder if it also means "Super Woman" LOL!

:superman: :wonderwoman: SJ:heartthrob:

illusions
10-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your experience here S.J. :notworthy:
I didn't know anything about Theta Healing, but it sounds really Fabulous!

Do you have to be with the client in person, or does it work long distance as well, like ME and Reiki?

Love and Light and Fascination xxxx :hug:

dannyboybell
10-19-2007, 01:11 PM

As a young but well-read Aber also I've seen that quote and believe in it but still I havn't seen 1 single human on this planet thru history do it so, if it's possible like some of us believe, how do we break thru to that positive belief? :thinking: :)

Hence my comment :)

S.J
10-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your experience here S.J. :notworthy:
I didn't know anything about Theta Healing, but it sounds really Fabulous!

Do you have to be with the client in person, or does it work long distance as well, like ME and Reiki?

Love and Light and Fascination xxxx :hug:

Thank you! Theta Healing can be done remotely as well as in person.

My only tip if searching for a Theta Healer is to go for someone with a great reputation. Someone who has a long waiting list. It will be absolutely worth the wait & expense of the session.

Athena
10-19-2007, 03:58 PM

Maybe some of us on this forum could focus our intention on this particular statement and turn it around so that "regrow limbs" becomes a new thought/new reality. Do we need to set a date & time and focus?

DeAnn
10-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Thank you for posting about your Theta experience Sonora. I had been wanting to hear all about it.

The point you brought up about the thought "Nothing works for me" is so important. How many of us have that thought process within ourselves? I bet it's pretty common. Locked deep within our subconsious.

I'll be remembering your point as I do healing work on myself and others, perhaps using CEM to do corrections on "Nothing works for me", or even some EFT on it.

Thank you for your words of wisdom and for your shared experiences.

future pather
10-19-2007, 08:09 PM
"The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can."

Or perhaps we just don't want more limbs then we already got ;)

(I know I don't.)

XO Jessica

Jamie
10-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Go Go Gadget Arm! Go Go Gadget Leg! OMG, you have me laughing out loud! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SJ - This is so interesting! Thanks for posting about Theta healing and putting up that link. You are the best!!!!!

dannyboybell
10-19-2007, 11:06 PM
"The reason no one is regrowing limbs is because no one believes they can."

Or perhaps we just don't want more limbs then we already got ;)

(I know I don't.)

XO Jessica

Well, english isn't my first language but I thought the RE in REgrowing pointed out that a limb that was there before was gonna grow back...not add to the limbational mix :thumbsup:

S.J
10-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Thanks! You're welcome :D

admin
10-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Congrats to S.J for her Certification in Theta Healing!

:thumbsup:

Sharyn
10-20-2007, 12:35 AM
[When I see ppl regrowing limbs live on the spot my doubts will be gone for sure :)[/quote].

Oh, it's possible alright! An article I was reading by Deepak Chopra mentions in passing a particular patient of his:

"Recently I had a patient with a very dramatic outcome......
This young patient that I had, (he was in fact from this area) - he was one day repairing an antenna on the roof and he picked up a wire, but it happened to be live and had 12,000 volts in it. He was immediately electrocuted. The mechanism of death for this is ventricular fibrillation which is an electrical event in the heart.

He fell from the roof 15 feet to the ground and as luck would have it he fell with the right impact at the right place with the right location of his chest with the right amount of angularity to restart another current and defibrillate. So it's as if God called him and then changed His mind.

And you ask him, "Bob, what happened?" He says, "I went into the gap." I say, "What was there in the gap?" He says, "It was sheer unbounded joy. It was absolute, total bliss." You ask him, "Were there any thoughts there?" "No. I didn't have a mind." "Did you have a body?" "No. I didn't have a body." "So what was there?" He said, "l was just aware. " You ask him, "What were you aware of?" "I was aware that I was aware. But it was pure wakefulness. I was grounded totally and completely in the experience of my own immortality."

So much so, that he now doesn't know what the meaning of fear is. In fact, not only was he lucky to have this experience, but like a true scientist, he started experimenting in this field of pure awareness. He would go into the gap. Now he knew how to slip into it, and from there he would put his attention on his leg which had completely burned. There was no muscle - nothing. His femur was exposed to the atmosphere. Over the course of 2 years, by diving into the gap, projecting his awareness from there, he has actually regrown a new lower extremity. Because he found that place from where everything was created. It's his own Self. It's his own Self."

The gap, field, zero point, whatever you may want to call it is where I believe a number of the quantum healing modalities such as ME, etc all take place. We all have the capacity to heal ourselves & I believe that it will be possible in the ensuing years for this to become possible for the majority of people. The ability of the body aka consciousness to self heal itself has been an area of interest for me for some time now.

Love, Light & Blessings :angel:

Sharyn

dannyboybell
10-20-2007, 12:56 AM
...hopefully this will be true for all people...

If this case is true there should be evidence all over the net...do you know the name of this person? :thinking:

Longing for someone to post a youtube video of a limb being regrown thru the power of thought...

That'd be the day :dance:

tezzaa
10-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Well as I cannot attend a ME course in the US because I live in the UK and I am just above broke, I will attend a Theta Healing course here in the UK as soon as a manifest the necessary money needed, which will be a miracle in itself.

Terry

Kevin
10-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Almost 3 decades ago I had a very interesting fellow working for one of my businesses.

Eric was a serious chap, but also very interesting to converse with.

Now, remember, this was almost 30 YEARS ago!

He spent hours telling me how important thoughts were. How thoughts could create things.

Basically explaining his view that the reality we are living in was a construct of our thoughts.

You might go...so what...this is a commonly discussed theory.

Believe me, if you go back 25-30 years to the thinking in the USA, this was NOT common at all...it was radical in the extreme. :suprise:

In our heated, yet friendly, debates I employed what is a useful tool in testing new thoughts...I put his radical theory that thoughts create physical reality to the test of a logical extreme. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_extreme)

I asked him if he had a finger cut off could he grow it back with his thoughts? Thinking I was just asking this hypothetically, he quickly answered yes! (Of course he had to or his previous statements did not stand the test of logic).

I told him I was willing to do it...cut his finger off...if he was absolutely sure he could grow it back.

He then proceeded to tell me that he believed it was possible, but he did not think he had the level of belief to accomplish this.

We had many, many hours of thought provoking discussion on such matter, but I never did cut his finger off. :D

Eric...if you happen to run across this forum...please contact me!!!

Since that time I have come to understand the reality of many things that can not be readily ascertained with the 5 senses.

I also believe that thoughts can affect reality, and in SOME cases change reality. However, I have not seen anyone grow a limb back with their thoughts, yet. :eek:

I believe it was Churchill that said "The empires of the future are the empires of the mind."

It is relatively safe to say, that at this point in time we have only scratched the surface of what is possible!

:blowout:

dannyboybell
10-20-2007, 08:36 AM
...Eric had the same belief of his level of belief as I do of mine...so having PATHS-modules to super-enhance our belief in the power of the mind could be pretty cool and helpful...if it doesn't have the backlash of ALL our thouhts coming to physical fruititon - "Be careful with what you wish for, you just might get it"-type o thing :)

I've been pondering if it's easier for a person raised in religion to believe in new things not proven to them yet(as the power of the mind, LOA and such) or if it's easier for a person like me who wasn't born into organized religion...maybe cause someone born into religion would feel fooled once they leave their absolute belief in their original religion and move on to new ideas that might resonate more with their inner being? Or maybe it's easier for ppl formerly connected to a religious group cause they're used to believing strongly?(or maybe if their belief was that strong they'd never move on?) I havn't come to any conclusion on this...

Did Churchill have speechwriters or did he make that quote up? I always get a little uncomfortable when ppl start throwing quotes from respected famous folks around(like in The Secret)...taken out of context...it sort of says "believe in this unproven thing cause who are you to doubt einstein?"...you know what I mean? :thinking:

It's realitvely safe to say that I agree with you on the surface-scratching-state of our knowledge of the mind, the universe and the world :thumbsup:

Exciting times we live in indeed :blowout:

Danny

S.J
10-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Congrats to S.J for her Certification in Theta Healing!

Thank you.

tezzaa
10-20-2007, 10:39 AM
I just wanted to clarify something with you S.J.

If you take the Theta Healing 1 and 2 course does that qualify you as a practitioner?

Thanks

Terry

S.J
10-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Yes Terry. I am awaiting my certificates from America as we speak.:thumbsup:

tezzaa
10-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Yes Terry. I am awaiting my certificates from America as we speak.:thumbsup:

Thanks for your reply S.J. and thanks for bringing Theta Healing to our attention.

Terry

Viviana
10-20-2007, 05:47 PM
I also believe that thoughts can affect reality, and in SOME cases change reality. However, I have not seen anyone grow a limb back with their thoughts, yet. :eek:

Maybe we have to be like the starfish and not think so much, just know that it does...

:rofl:

~Viviana - ;)

S.J
10-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks for your reply S.J. and thats for bringing Theta Healing to our attention.

Terry

You're welcome :)

The more I'm practising, the more I see how Unlimited this is. I highly recommend it :D

Athena
10-21-2007, 01:37 PM
I happened to read some posts on the Powerful Intentions Forum last night. In the thread, "has anyone used LOA to change their physical features??", this was posted by Therese Mary Leudeman:

It's kinda funny that people will say can or can't be done. I don't know this woman but I went to a seminar by a baptist minister, and he was BIG into healing. He said anything can be done if you believe. He related a story of a woman who had lost all her teeth she wanted her teeth back or new ones.. He said well believe it, and helped her with the way he worked. She grew them all back. He said she came back to see him after they were back. The dentist was shocked, the dr's were shocked. It wasn't possible.. well according to the minister, there is NOTHING that isn't possible. It just depends on what you believe and if you take others truths as yours.

Another thing I learned when I worked hospitals and such, is that children, will regen body parts, if they are amputated. A pediatric physician stated that. He'd seen it happen, so his thought was, just cause some of us haven't SEEN something happen with the human body, doesn't mean it can't happen and does. He was if a child can do it so can we (meaning adults).

S.J
10-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Awesome Athena! Andrew Wilcox who used to post a lot on PI Forum explained on there how he filled a tooth cavity himself through intention and meditation. He even heard it "pop". The human body is doubly incredible when Faith is applied!

Keoi
10-21-2007, 07:48 PM
I just wanted to share a story here about my friends little brother's experiences, well it wasn't exactly him but he was there when these things happened.

My friends brother was thrown in a wrestling match when he was 16 year old. He broke his neck and spine in multiple places and ended up wit spinal cord injuries.
The first miracle is that they did not think he would live, because his injures were so severe. he did of course. But, he became a quadriplegic. he can only move one elbow.
Well, while he was in the hospital for that long year recovering, he was in a ward with other quads. The nurses told many of stories about hearing people walking around in the ward at night when everyone was asleep. The only way into the ward was to walk pass the nurses station and nobody had done that. This happened more than once.
The nurses would go into the ward and check and more than once, one of the patients would have dirty feet....like they had been up walking! :suprise: Another time while her brother was in the ward. One of the patients was asleep and he dreamed he heard a mosquito buzzing around his head. In his dream he slapped his own face. When he woke up he had a hand print on his face...that exactly matched his hand.
The nurses told them that these types of things always happened.....:suprise:

Oh and by the way my friends brother is an artist now....he draws with his mouth and he is very very good!! Here is a link about him with some of his art

Doug Landis - Mouth Art (http://www.mouthart.com/mouthart/)
Also, I knew him was he was a very little boy and there was always very special energy around him...you just knew he was meant be someone that other would look up to and admire!!:iloveyou:

Aren't we amazing beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessing with Aloha
Keoi

S.J
10-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Theta Healing will also get more out of the Paths theatres by clearing beliefs that don't match the bulletin points, & downloading the feelings of having, being and doing those desired results!! I love this feeling of being totally Unlimited!!

Here's to a Fantastic week for us all! :inlove: :clap: :yahoo:

allenm
10-24-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi Sonora,

Sign me up! I would love to have you work on me! Congratualtions on your certification...I'm thrilled for you and look forward to hearingmore about this as you learn. Also, love the dragonfly!

S.J
10-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Thanks Allen :) Yes the dragonfly is adorable! I love the "full size"! I will dig it out later, it's very ornate. Hmm, I'm pretty sure you're already on my skype list, if so we can arrange a time to meet up soon. At the moment am finishing a round of Angel Readings, then I will pm you and we can arrange a time, hope that sounds good to you too! :thumbsup:

tezzaa
10-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Hi Sonora,

Just thought I'd let you know I sent you a PM yesterday regarding having you do some Theta Healing on me.

Terry

S.J
10-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi Terry! It hasn't come through, can you re-send please? :) I appreciate you letting me know.

tezzaa
10-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi Sonora,

I have re-sent it

Terry :)

allenm
10-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Keoi,

Thanks for the story and for the link to your friend's site.His work is very beautiful and inspirational...HOly MOLY!

:)

Lots of love...

S.J
10-26-2007, 10:59 AM
The power of beliefs: I had a psychic reading done just before my Theta course, as I had a couple of questions about a subject close to my heart. I wasn't particularly pleased with the answers, as not only had a different reader said similar things, but it meant my dream not coming true. IF it did, it would be waay in the future! During the training my teacher noted that if people had readings done before, they would now be different after the belief work we'd spent 3 intensive days correcting! On my return I visited the lady (she lives in my town) and had another reading and lo and behold my future had moved to my NOW! :fingerdance: :yahoo: So if anyone has ever told you anything in a future reading or predicted, or things about the state of your aura (I know these things can be disheartening or even scary) Know that YOU have the power to change this at any moment! Especially if you had one done years ago, none of that would hold true now. I've been told in the past that my aura revealed I had absolutely no business sense, and that I was better off staying as a nurse. Since then I've quit my nursing job and started my own business :) Yes I had to change my beliefs, which were showing in my aura, but isn't it freeing to realise we can do that? Nothing's set in stone!

Here's to the Powerful You!

Peace and Light,
SJ

vineyardnancy
10-26-2007, 11:38 AM
The power of beliefs: I had a psychic reading done just before my Theta course, as I had a couple of questions about a subject close to my heart. I wasn't particularly pleased with the answers, as not only had a different reader said similar things, but it meant my dream not coming true. IF it did, it would be waay in the future! During the training my teacher noted that if people had readings done before, they would now be different after the belief work we'd spent 3 intensive days correcting! On my return I visited the lady (she lives in my town) and had another reading and lo and behold my future had moved to my NOW! :fingerdance: :yahoo: So if anyone has ever told you anything in a future reading or predicted, or things about the state of your aura (I know these things can be disheartening or even scary) Know that YOU have the power to change this at any moment! Especially if you had one done years ago, none of that would hold true now. I've been told in the past that my aura revealed I had absolutely no business sense, and that I was better off staying as a nurse. Since then I've quit my nursing job and started my own business :) Yes I had to change my beliefs, which were showing in my aura, but isn't it freeing to realise we can do that? Nothing's set in stone!

Here's to the Powerful You!

Peace and Light,
SJ

:hug: AH Sonora!
What a wonderful story ... with a powerful message that is sometimes easy to forget!!:heartbeat:

Click your heels and repeat after me..
...Nothing is ever set in stone!
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/dance010.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/emo/dance010.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/emo/dance010.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/emo/dance010.gif

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/liebe/o020.gif

S.J
10-27-2007, 01:46 PM
You might be interested in this short video shown on Fox TV about Theta Healing:

YouTube - Theta Healing -- Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utE9bCnMWJs)

YouTube - Theta Healing -- Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EibwlNQKiU)

YouTube - Theta Healing Folow up - May 07 Sweeps (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHmKH5_bLk)

I'm also loving helping others & myself clear "The Three R's" Rejection, Resentment and Regret. These take up so much space, when shifted out we are able to move objects (telekenesis)
There's so much to discuss about this incredible healing modality!

tezzaa
10-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi Sonora,

I sent you a PM on Thursday, did you get it?

Terry

S.J
10-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Hi Terry, yes I have replied :)

Thank you :grindaisy:

tezzaa
10-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Thank You Sonora :)

I've replied to your reply

Terry

Sharyn
10-27-2007, 10:51 PM
I can hardly wait S.J, my Theta Healing course is only 2 weeks away now.:grindaisy:
I think I told you that just a week or so before I left to go to Hawaii to do the ME seminars I discovered that the Theta Healing seminars were going to be held in Melbourne in November.

I was amazed as everything I had looked at before that I was interested in doing was always overseas. I can travel there every day from home so the only expense is the actual course.

I know that this modality will integrate really well with the other modalities that I've learnt, but particularly with my ME, so I am really looking forward to doing it soon.

Love, Light & Blessings.
Sharyn :angel:

dannyboybell
11-03-2007, 10:22 PM
...the latest Theta-book by Vianna Stibal right now and I'm so excited by this healing-modality...I hope so much that I can go to a course in England in February...no courses or practitioners here as far as I've found anyway...

Hope you share your experiences from the course in this thread Sharyn...:)

Thanx

Danny

tezzaa
11-04-2007, 12:48 AM
...the latest Theta-book by Vianna Stibal right now and I'm so excited by this healing-modality...I hope so much that I can go to a course in England in February...no courses or practitioners here as far as I've found anyway...

Hope you share your experiences from the course in this thread Sharyn...:)

Thanx

Danny

What country do do live in Danny? Who is teaching the course in February that you hope to attend. I hope to attend one soon myself, when I manifest the money.

Terry

dannyboybell
11-04-2007, 09:01 AM
I live in the land of Alfred Bernhard Nobel...yup Sweden :)

I'm not certain who is teaching the course but one person mentioned on the site is Tracy Holloway so it might be her:

Theta DNA Healing - Training Courses (http://www.thetadnahealing.co.uk/theta/trainingcourses.php)

Also I just found another astounding testimonial/case study you might not have seen:

Case Studies | Theta Magic | Empower your life (http://www.thetamagic.com/CaseStudies.php#a)

I have been looking for an instant limb-regrowing modality, not cause I need one personally, but because it'd be the coolest thing ever and proof to me of my belief that we as humans have so much more potential and power than most of us know and use...:thumbsup: so this instant bone-healing would be the next best thing...

If I still feel as good about Theta when I finish the book I'll take the course...

:blowout:

Danny

Sharyn
11-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi Danny,

I will certainly let you know how I get on. I'm really looking forward to adding this modality to my others. At least it is not long now - it starts on Friday week.

I count myself very fortunate that I will be being instructed by Simon Rose (of the bike accident fame) mentioned in the Theta Magic link that you provided.

Love, Light & Blessings,
Sharyn :angel:

vineyardnancy
11-04-2007, 01:38 PM
:hug: DARLIN' SHARYN & S.J. !!

Sweet S.J :angel:
Thanks:thanks: :thanks: so very much for the links on Theta Healing!!
I just listened to the youtube links and am sooo intrigued :clap: !
and after some seaching I did find the site of Melinda Lee :fingerdance: - who is featured as the healer in the Fox NewsReport.
Here is the link:
New Dimensions in Healing with Melinda Lee (http://www.newdimensionsinhealing.com/)

And Sharyn:grindaisy: !
I am soooo excited :yahoo: about your plans with Theta Healing. I just know you will be excellent :angel: at this modality. I'll be waiting with true eagerness to hear all about your training - THIS FRIDAY:hug: !!

dannyboybell
11-04-2007, 03:33 PM
...hope you get all you want out of the course :thumbsup:

tezzaa
11-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Enjoy your course Sharyn

Terry

dannyboybell
11-26-2007, 09:56 AM
...I'm so curious :dance:

Anything to report about your Theta-experiences?

I'm having my first phone-session on Monday and I'm very excited :blowout:

Danny

Sharyn
11-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi Terry, Nancy & Danny,

I really enjoyed my 3 day course (DNA Level 1 & 2) last weekend.I've been trying to catch up ever since I got back. I had pretty long days as I had 3-4 hours traveling each day so I was up at 5:45 am each day & arriving home at 8:30 - 9:30 pm each night & I think I dreamed Theta all night long. :rofl:

I found it very interesting as I found some similarities between it & Matrix Energetics (ME) which I have also learnt. I believe that both modalities are accessing the same energy source & have some similar intrinsic principles to them but they are both taught from a completely different angle.

ME focuses on a much more open construct & emphasizes the quantum physics angle more whilst Theta Healing is a much more structured course & has a lot more of a spiritual focus to it, which I personally enjoyed. I have found that both courses have offered me different valuable insights & skills and I believe that I will be able to integrate Theta really well with the way that I use ME. I believe that both modalities are capable of producing powerful transformations & changes in people & animals.

For the moment I have decided to continue learning Theta Healing & increase my skills in this area as the courses are offered here in Melbourne, so I don't have any other expense apart from the courses themselves. There are 4 more courses that I can do here if I can manifest the $$$ & I have in fact, just booked in to do the next one in 2 weeks time on Abundance.

I worked out that I could do all 4 remaining Theta courses here for what it will cost me to travel to the US to do one more 2 day course in ME. So I think that I can learn far more & increase my skill level more by doing these 4 remaining courses, the last of which is a 3 week intensive course, than by doing the 2 day course in ME. Of course if money becomes no object, then I would certainly love to go back & do another ME course, as they are such fun to do.

We had a couple of interesting practical sessions that we watched Simon, our teacher perform. One was for a lady who had a phobia of spiders. When Simon asked her to rate her fear level on a scale of 1-10 she said that it was 15!

She couldn't even look at a picture of spiders without feeling completely freaked out. In fact, she had to call her husband home from work one day to remove a spider because she couldn't enter the house. By the time Simon had finished working on her she was able to place her fear level at 0 & even confidently contemplate that she could safely catch a spider in the house & take it outside by herself. So that was a huge shift for her.

Another interesting case was for a horse. One of the women had recently acquired a horse which had a misshapen hoof which was growing out of the side of its front leg. The horse was miserable & was unable to walk properly, & it had other strained muscles & ligaments on the opposite back leg which was compensating for the front leg. We did a group healing on the horse & I have just received an email today about Jacob's (the horse) progress.

In 6 days he has put on weight, is looking happier & healthier, & the hoof itself has completely changed shape, although it still is at present in the wrong place. So I will be interested to hear the next update.

I have been busy practising this week doing some remote sessions on some of my friends who kindly consented to be "guinea pigs" for me & I have been pleased with the changes that occurred.

Danny I'm sure that your phone session will be great & I wish you every success in getting your desired outcome.

Love, Light & Blessings, :angel:
Sharyn

marnyka
11-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi Sharyn,
I have been on the receiving end of some Theta Healing sessions. Both had me in tears for portions and left me exhausted. I too am interested in learning it along with ME. So I'm working on getting that to happen next year.

tezzaa
11-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi Sharyn,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of the Theta Healing course. It sounds like you are really :angel: with all the modalities you are doing.

I hope to do a Theta course in the New Year. In the meantime, if you want to try out some distance Theta Healing on me here in the UK, I'd be well into giving it a shot :)

Kindest Regards

Terry

CeCee
11-27-2007, 01:42 AM
Hi Terry, Nancy & Danny,

I really enjoyed my 3 day course (DNA Level 1 & 2) last weekend.I've been trying to catch up ever since I got back. I had pretty long days as I had 3-4 hours traveling each day so I was up at 5:45 am each day & arriving home at 8:30 - 9:30 pm each night & I think I dreamed Theta all night long. :rofl:

I found it very interesting as I found some similarities between it & Matrix Energetics (ME) which I have also learnt. I believe that both modalities are accessing the same energy source & have some similar intrinsic principles to them but they are both taught from a completely different angle.

ME focuses on a much more open construct & emphasizes the quantum physics angle more whilst Theta Healing is a much more structured course & has a lot more of a spiritual focus to it, which I personally enjoyed. I have found that both courses have offered me different valuable insights & skills and I believe that I will be able to integrate Theta really well with the way that I use ME. I believe that both modalities are capable of producing powerful transformations & changes in people & animals.

For the moment I have decided to continue learning Theta Healing & increase my skills in this area as the courses are offered here in Melbourne, so I don't have any other expense apart from the courses themselves. There are 4 more courses that I can do here if I can manifest the $$$ & I have in fact, just booked in to do the next one in 2 weeks time on Abundance.

I worked out that I could do all 4 remaining Theta courses here for what it will cost me to travel to the US to do one more 2 day course in ME. So I think that I can learn far more & increase my skill level more by doing these 4 remaining courses, the last of which is a 3 week intensive course, than by doing the 2 day course in ME. Of course if money becomes no object, then I would certainly love to go back & do another ME course, as they are such fun to do.

We had a couple of interesting practical sessions that we watched Simon, our teacher perform. One was for a lady who had a phobia of spiders. When Simon asked her to rate her fear level on a scale of 1-10 she said that it was 15!

She couldn't even look at a picture of spiders without feeling completely freaked out. In fact, she had to call her husband home from work one day to remove a spider because she couldn't enter the house. By the time Simon had finished working on her she was able to place her fear level at 0 & even confidently contemplate that she could safely catch a spider in the house & take it outside by herself. So that was a huge shift for her.

Another interesting case was for a horse. One of the women had recently acquired a horse which had a misshapen hoof which was growing out of the side of its front leg. The horse was miserable & was unable to walk properly, & it had other strained muscles & ligaments on the opposite back leg which was compensating for the front leg. We did a group healing on the horse & I have just received an email today about Jacob's (the horse) progress.

In 6 days he has put on weight, is looking happier & healthier, & the hoof itself has completely changed shape, although it still is at present in the wrong place. So I will be interested to hear the next update.

I have been busy practising this week doing some remote sessions on some of my friends who kindly consented to be "guinea pigs" for me & I have been pleased with the changes that occurred.

Danny I'm sure that your phone session will be great & I wish you every success in getting your desired outcome.

Sharyn

Sharyn, Thank you for taking time to write this post about Theta and ME. Both modalities sound so intriguing to me and I have been looking for courses here in Ontario. There is a Theta Healing course in April - a long way off but in the mean time I have taken your advice and ordered Vianna's book from Amazon. It should be here this week. I am really looking forward to learning more.
I see all of these modalities as Source energy manifesting in healing - whether one is using ME, Theta, CEM or Reiki. The great thing about having found all of the wonderful friends on these forums is that we can now combine our teachings and learnings and all of us are able to customize how we share together and support one another.
Looking forward to hearing more about you next workshop.
Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
Maggie:heartbeat:

vineyardnancy
11-27-2007, 03:06 AM
:hug: SWEET SHARYN!!!:thanks:

http://www.cosgan.de/smiliegenerator/ablage/502/408.png

What a GREAT post on your Theta Course!
I really started to understand a bit more about both ME and Theta Healing.
And the stories were great! How amazing to actually see that in person!!
I can see why the Theta Healing might resonate more with you - being the angel that you are!!http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs055.gif

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/liebe/o020.gif

dannyboybell
11-27-2007, 11:30 AM
...and thanks for taking your time to share all of that :notworthy:

I had a look at the ME-website only yesterday but I find it quite fascinating and very similar to Theta, without the god involvement but I'm not sure about that of course...is that true or is there a God element in ME also?

All these modalities seem to deal with the same stuff(energy) from different angles...and I suppose they have to since that's what we are...energy...:)

Would love to see some before and after-pics of Jacob's hoof-transformation :thumbsup:

And by the way I read Vianna's book recently and even though I don't agree with or believe everything in it(and it's layout looks a bit homemade and it doesn't seem to have been proof-read) I'd really recommend it cause I find it quite fascinating.

I'll report back after my first session on Monday and I'd love to hear more about your further progress Sharyn...and everyone elses also for that matter...

I'm gonna try to find an ME book now to get me started in that...

:v-peace:

Danny

allenm
11-28-2007, 01:36 AM
Hi Sharyn,

I have enjoyed reading about your recent Theta Healing experiences and so look forward to experiencing it with great anticipation. Thanks for taking the time to share the information with us!

Moria
11-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Thank you for sharing your experiences with the Theta course, Sharyn! :thumbsup:

Me and Illusions are organising a Theta course DNA Level 1 & 2 in Cornwall in February, and I'm trusting that my experince will be as amazing as yours :D

As we found it to be fairly similar to ME and the Theta course doesn't require as many participants, we opted for organising that instead, so if there's anyone in the area that are interested, let me know. :)

Moria x

Jure
11-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Interesting post as ME and Theta are really working from the same source - The zero point energy or Mind of God (or something like that).

But what I really want to point out that if your spirit/ extended self doesnt want to change anything, it wont. For your spirit everything is perfect and fun so dont expect miracles with what your persona wants ;).

And I m talking from my own experience.

Sharyn
11-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Hi Terry,

I sent you another pm but I received the message that your email box is full so it was unable to be delivered.

Love, Light & Blessings,:angel:
Sharyn

Sharyn
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Nancy,Allen & Maggie for your comments:hug:.

Marnyka, I hope that you get to attend a course next year. I am sure if you feel strongly drawn to either Matrix Energetics &/or Theta Healing, as was my case, that things will arrange themselves to ensure that you do so. Certainly in my own situation I received some very strong signals that this was the direction I was now supposed to be moving in & the modalities that I needed to pursue.

Like your own experiences, I have found that both Matrix Energetics & Theta Healing have the ability to trigger profound emotional states & releases in people. I have been privileged to share & witness some very intense & emotional moments in some sessions that have resulted in people discovering & changing long held non serving beliefs that they were completely unaware of.

Sharyn

Sharyn
11-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Moria,
That is great that you & Illusions are able to organise for the Theta course to be held in your area in February. I'm certain that you will be able to get the numbers & will enjoy it, & the much smaller class numbers is certainly a bonus for learning.

That was one of the things that I most enjoyed from my course. We were all able to bond together quickly & feel very comfortable working together & on each other,& we are endeavouring to stay in contact with each other since the course finished.

I can't wait to hear how it goes for you & what you think of it.

Sharyn

CeCee
11-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Moria,
That is great that you & Illusions are able to organise for the Theta course to be held in your area in February. I'm certain that you will be able to get the numbers & will enjoy it, & the much smaller class numbers is certainly a bonus for learning.

That was one of the things that I most enjoyed from my course. We were all able to bond together quickly & feel very comfortable working together & on each other,& we are endeavouring to stay in contact with each other since the course finished.

I can't wait to hear how it goes for you & what you think of it.

Sharyn

Hi Moria and Sharyn,
I have also been looking for a course here in Canada as I, too am intrigued by Theta Healing. It will be wonderful for you to be able to organize a workshop in your own area. As Sharyn says - having a small intimate group sure provides a wonderful learning environment. Wish I was closer so I could join you:)
I have been reading Vianna's book and working with Sharyn and the experiences and discoveries are amazing.

tezzaa
11-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Hi Terry,

I sent you another pm but I received the message that your email box is full so it was unable to be delivered.

Sharyn

Hi Sharyn,

I've cleaned out my inbox so you should be able to send a PM to me now. :)

Keoi
11-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Sharyn,
First I want to say that I have really love my Theta sessions with you and have found Theta Healing an amazing modality.:suprise: Also, I am completely blown away with Theta healing muscle testing. It is the most accurate form I have ever tried or experienced. I have shown everybody I know how to do it the way you taught me in our sessions. There has not been one single person who couldn't do it instantly!!!!
A quick question I have about Theta muscle testing; Did I understand that Theta teaches that each person should muscle test for themselves or did I misunderstand what you were saying. I read the part above about the horse and that made me wonder about what I thought you said... :confused: Could you elaborate on this? Thanks again:thanks: :thanks: :angel:

dannyboybell
12-05-2007, 07:02 AM
...and everyone...

I just had my first Theta-Session this Monday and it was a really nice session where some clarity came to me on at least one issue...and we got a lot of what I wanted done in just one hour...then of course my surrounding stimuli will determine how quickly I see if I have any change in me to benefit in the topics we addressed...

I also sort of had my DNA-activation done...and I say sort of cause she did it but when I asked about it afterwards she told me she felt I had already done it myself before without even knowing it...:thinking: and I've read about the spontaneous activation in Vianna Stibal's book...

Anyway...I was hoping I'd know after the session if the modality can provide the miracles I'm looking for to witness so it'd be clear if my considered Theta-Course in February should be done but still I'm not certain and maybe I'll have to just go there and see what happens :thinking:

Advice from ppl with Theta-experience and others appreciated :)

Danny

Sharyn
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi Keoi,

There are a few parts to consider in answering your question. First of all, there are many ways to muscle test. Which method you use is really a matter of what feels most comfortable or works best for you. We were actually shown a few ways of muscle testing in the Theta class but because I have small hands I found a couple of the finger variations uncomfortable.

The method I taught you standing up is the one that I find easiest to explain when working with clients long distance & one of the main ways we used to test ourselves during the class. The other major benefit I believe that this particular method has over the finger testing method, & this is my own personal opinion, is that it is harder to influence the answer than when muscle testing using the fingers & can therefore be more accurate.

As you have experienced for yourself there is a completely different feel that you get when you try this method & you can also get an indication of the strength or degree of the belief that you do or do not have. Hence I think that it is easier to get the conscious mind out of the way. Also, I think that it is more fun to do. Although this method is obviously not discreet & not one that you would probably choose to use if you were out & about in public.:rofl:

Interestingly enough,I came across some information in "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot last night which seemed to confirm this idea to me. Talbot was citing the findings of Hunt who had discovered that "the human energy field responds to stimuli even before the brain does" & Dryer also found "that the energy field responds before a person consciously registers a response". When you muscle test the way you were doing I believe that it is the energy field responding to the question before you are consciously able to think about moving.

I prefer that clients muscle test themselves during our sessions for a couple of reasons rather than me do it for them. Firstly, because I think that it is an important confirmation for them when they can see that they have obtained a change, as for many people "seeing is believing" & it also allows them to actively participate in their own session.

Secondly, I am human & I don't believe that I can test 100% accurately on behalf of another ( unless I am acting as a surrogate) because I will always be testing through my own filters & I can't guarantee that my ego won't influence the answer even though I am intending to remain neutral. In actual fact a lot of the time I usually receive the answer in my head anyway if I am "tuned in" to the client, so I don't really need to muscle test for them, but I prefer people to test for themselves rather than have me telling them what I think they believe.

In the case of Jacob, the horse, his owner acted as a surrogate for him so that she could muscle test on his behalf to find out what Jacob's beliefs were. This method may also be used when working with young children who cannot yet talk or have a disability which prevents them from talking. It is also possible for me to act as a surrogate for a client when working remotely with them to do the muscle testing but personally I don't see the point of that when it is easy to teach them to test for themselves.

Sharyn

Keoi
12-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Sharyn,
Thank you for your answer. I have tried some of the other muscle testing procedures. I find that I can control the answers very easily, just like I can control what a pendulum answers. Where in the technique that you taught me in the Theta sessions I have had with you. It is quite clear that the method that Theta teaches gives a clear answer. For me often I myself have been very surprised with the answers that I got through this type of testing. Yet, I know that they are true!

Keoi
12-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Sharyn,
I am completely fascinated with the work that Theta Healing is doing with animals. Please tell us more and keep us informed what happened with the horse.

Sharyn
12-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Hi Danny,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your Theta session. It is a bit difficult to advise you about attending a course in England without knowing what you hope to get out of it. If you feel comfortable discussing it & want to send me a pm with some more details then you are welcome do so.

Having said that, I believe that since you have now read the book & experienced a session for yourself you probably have a fairly good indication of what is possible. I believe if you feel strongly drawn to the modality & have a gut feeling that it is "right" for you then you will probably end up attending one.

We were also told a similar thing as you regarding activation of the DNA during our course & when I read my practitioner's manual I found where it clearly states:

"The DNA activation is now becoming a part of the Earth's collective consciousness. Enough people have been activated so that it happens spontaneously to people without having it done by a practitioner. Most people have already intuitively activated themselves."

Out teacher left it up to us to make our own personal decision to do what he/she felt is morally/ ethically correct in this situation. Hedid offer the comment though, that most practitioner's that he knew didn't really charge separately for it now & tended to do the activation as a matter of course during a session, which was what you experienced.

Sharyn

Sharyn
12-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Hi Keoi,

Apart from the group healing we did on Jacob the horse I personally haven't used Theta on any other animals yet. So far I haven't received any other update on his progress but I will let you know if I hear anything else.

I don't know whether I will be "bumping into" Jacob's owner tomorrow when I go to do my next Theta course or not, but I will keep an eye out for her.

I'm so glad that you have enjoyed & benefited from the sessions that we've done.

Love, Light & Blessings to You :angel:
Sharyn

dannyboybell
12-07-2007, 12:21 AM
I actually booked the course today so I'm attending it in February :blowout:

What I'm actually looking for is rock solid proof to me that this or any other modality works without a shred of doubt possible and that'd have to be something impossible to fake such as an instant healing of a broken bone (x-rayed before and after) with me attending the session :D

We'll see what happens but I'm very excited...

I think that exact same quote is in Vianna's latest book by the way...

I've read around the DNA-activation subject a bit on-line and found some info about something called "divine fever" that you can feel after an activation and I started thinking and remembered like a month or so ago I had a few Reiki-sessions and after one of them I had this crazy fever but unlike all the other fevers I ever had before there was no joint-pain...just immense heat and a friend of mine could feel it through my clothes...my head was so hot it felt like I was about to explode actually...so I've been thinking maybe it was that Reiki-session that tipped me over :thinking:

Anyway, I feel compelled to investigate this modality further so the course will be perfect for me...and the one I'm attending is done by S.J.'s teacher as I understand it and reading her posts miracles happened in those sessions so you never know if I finally end up with this look on my face :eek: like I want to :p

If not It'll probably at least be an interesting experience :thumbsup:

Danny

S.J
02-14-2008, 11:20 PM
It's wonderful to hear of so many people leaping on board and training in Theta Healing since this thread began :)

I've just returned from completing the Advanced Theta Healing, which was another wonderful experience :D We each received around 1,000 (I believe) new beliefs and feeling "programs" as a part of it, which has made a huge difference again :heartbeat:

Hi Danny, Yes Tracy Holloway is the lady I trained with, the basic Theta Healing 1 & 2 and the Advanced. She is a wonderful person, and I highly recommend her to anyone. I have also had numerous one on one sessions both in person and over the telephone. I believe people travel from far and wide for sessions and training, I made a great friend on the course who had flown from Ireland to attend and had a wonderful time.

Warm hugs :hug:

SJ x

dannyboybell
02-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Took my ThetaDna 1 & 2 with Tracy a few weeks ago and it was the most amazing thing ever...now I do theta on myself every day and when it comes to beliefs and programs it works every time since that first time :)

Still haven't done any instant broken-bone-healing but down the road I can see that happening 2 :thumbsup:

I wish all ppl would have the opportunity to learn one of these powerful healing-modalities :fingerdance:

Happy Healing to y'all :v-peace:

Danny

Grace
02-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Took my ThetaDna 1 & 2 with Tracy a few weeks ago and it was the most amazing thing ever...now I do theta on myself every day and when it comes to beliefs and programs it works every time since that first time :)

Still haven't done any instant broken-bone-healing but down the road I can see that happening 2 :thumbsup:

I wish all ppl would have the opportunity to learn one of these powerful healing-modalities :fingerdance:

Happy Healing to y'all :v-peace:

Danny

Hi Danny,

I am so happy and grateful to read of your successes with Theta!! It also makes me very happy and grateful to see another person REALIZE the power within (Self Realization)! There is nothing outside of ourselves that holds power. All is from within. I too desire for every single person to choose a healing modality and discover their POWER, their PERFECTION!!

Any "Healing Modality" is nothing more than a pathway to the SELF! A pathway that teaches the truth, and the way to remove blocks to the true essence of our beings which is LOVE. Practice makes PERFECT! The more you work on yourself the more you work on the WHOLE! Nothing goes unnoticed and everything affects the whole!

I am so glad you posted! :thanks:

Sharyn
03-02-2008, 04:08 AM
Hi Danny,

That's great to hear that you enjoyed the Theta course so much, particularly as you had to travel the extra distance to get there. I had been wondering how you got on.

I did my Advanced Theta course several weeks ago & also greatly enjoyed it.

Love, Light & Blessings to You:angel:
Sharyn

Jure
03-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Is the advanced part really so mind-blowing as they say? I ll be attending basic 1&2 in the end of May and I d like to take also the advanced part.
What is the biggest difference? How did you feel and experience it?
Thank you and Aloha nui loa!:heartbeat:

Sharyn
03-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Jure,

That's a bit of a difficult question to answer as I'm not sure what information you've read about promoting the course. Everyone is going to have very different expectations & experiences.

I personally didn't find the Advanced Course "mindblowing" as a lot of the concepts covered I was already familiar with due to a lot of the reading that I have done, or I already use in a different way through my other modality, Matrix Energetics that I also practise.

I guess it will be different for every one depending upon where they are beginning from. For someone who hasn't learnt any other healing modality & hasn't done much exploration regarding quantum physics, energy etc it could well be a "mindblowing" experience for them.

Having said that, I really enjoyed doing it & I'm sure you would definitely find it worthwhile. Although if you are planning on taking it at the same time as you do the DNA 1 & 2 you may find it a lot to try & absorb all at the same time.

In one of our prac sessions we did a reading & then a group healing on a really sick plant that somebody had brought in on the first day. The following day it had about 5 healthy new leaves shooting & a couple of them were already 2-3 centimetres long. So there was a marked difference in the health of the plant just over that night which was really interesting to see.

I enjoyed the course most from the social point of view. It is great to meet & get to work with a group of enthusiastic like minded people, & some of them were from the previous Theta courses that I had done so it was nice catching up with them again & swapping experiences. Most of the sessions that I do are with people remotely over the phone/skype so it is nice to have the time to hone your skills further "face to face" with someone. There is plenty of "hands on" time for prac work, which is another good aspect of this course.

We also tested for & downloaded another large number of beliefs during this course, although this time I didn't actually come away feeling any major noticeable changes or shifts had taken place within myself.

I also have to say that from my point of view I haven't noticed any real increase or change in my intuititive abilities. They appear to have stayed the same as what they were previously before I took any of the Theta courses, which is one area the course, particularly this one, seems to suggest you will see big improvements in.

Again, I guess this will vary for everyone. I had hoped that I would see a noticeable increase or change in this area for myself, but I think that I am fairly intuitive anyway so maybe I was expecting a bit much.

Anyway, I'm sure you will find the courses are really great when you get to do them.:thumbsup:

Sharyn

CeCee
03-09-2008, 03:30 PM
I also have to say that from my point of view I haven't noticed any real increase or change in my intuititive abilities. They appear to have stayed the same as what they were previously before I took any of the Theta courses, which is one area the course, particularly this one, seems to suggest you will see big improvements in.

Again, I guess this will vary for everyone. I had hoped that I would see a noticeable increase or change in this area for myself, but I think that I am fairly intuitive anyway so maybe I was expecting a bit much.

Anyway, I'm sure you will find the courses are really great when you get to do them.:thumbsup:

Sharyn

Hi Sharyn,
I know your message was in response to Jure's questions but I just had to comment! Saying you are fairly inutitive is definitely an understatement!!!! The Theta Healing work you have done with me has caused some very profound and amazing results -too many to mention. But most recently when I woke with severe a headache and flu like symptoms and told you about how I was feeling - you did your 'going up thing' and I had immediate results - the headache left and the next morning there was absolutely no sign of any dis-ease. One of the more profound sessions for me, was when we worked together to figure out what was happening with my blood sugar levels and after our session there has been a definite and postive change. I feel so much better and things have sure evened out for me now.
I am so inspired by the sessions we have had , the beliefs you have changed and the programs you have downloaded with me that I, too, am going to take the Theta course.
I have already registered for a three day DNA 1 and DNA 2 workshop here in Ontario in April.
I know that you are a truly inspired healer and I am so blessed to have you as a friend and 'personal' healer.:notworthy:
Anyone who is looking for some amazing results with any dis-ease, mental, physical, emotional or spiritual - theta with Sharyn is a great alternative modality.

Keoi
03-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Sharyn,
I wanted to let you and anyone else who reads this that I feel you are one of the most intuitive healers I have ever met. You seem to have an innate ability to hit exactly the nail on the head. In my sessions with you, I have discovered that you always seem to know where the problem lies and have the ability to get to the root of the problem and remove it with ease! I was completely surprised and delighted in the session we had the other day about my fear of flying. You knew exactly where to look for the core belief and it wasn't exactly the obvious. But the fear of flying and the fear of heights is gone! When you told me in the session where you sensed this was coming from. I likened the experience to using google earth. Here we are over the entire planet with millions of choices and you easily and effortlessly zeroed in to the the exact core belief in minutes. When we reached it, I also knew 100% that you were completely accurate. In my experiences over the years teaching people how to hone into their own intuitive abilities, I always find it a complete delight to find someone like you that has such strong and clear vision, not to mention the ability to break through my shields and see the truth! You are a blessing to all who come into contact with you!! :angel:

Sharyn
03-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Keoi & Maggie, I don't really know what to say but "Thank You" for your kind comments.:o

I'm so pleased that you were both able to experience really beneficial changes with Theta for your particular concerns. As you know, it is entirely up to yourselves as to when, if, & how fast you/your body accepts change or transformation, so you both must take some credit also.

I hope you have a wonderful time when you do your course ,Maggie. Then you can come back & practise on me! It will be great to swap notes, so to speak.

Love, Light & Blessings to You Both:angel:
Sharyn

Mali
04-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Hello. This is my fisrt time posting on this forum.I have been on PATHS for 3 months and like my results so far. I have been reading this theta thread and learned a lot. I had never heard of it before. I have not taken any seminars or classes but today I thought I would try an experiment. I went for a long hike and my back started to get very stiff. After the hike I drove to a store to get water and could not stand upright. Setting in my car I decided that if others could heal themselves so could I. I just learned how to access the akshic records, so I did this and asked what is causeing me to experience this back pain. When I got the answer I called up my subcon. mind and commanded that it delete the cause and download what I wanted to experience. The stifness reduced to only 10 % of what it had been. It has remained at that level since. I know I did not do a proper theta session but it worked. I have this thread to thank. So thank you. Love Mark.

Grace
04-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Hi Mark,

What a wonderful first post!! I am thrilled for you and how you have accessed your power so beautifully! We all are magnificent beings and we all have the ability to be perfectly whole and healthy! Practice makes perfect, yet I "muscle test" that you have been "prepared" for greater things than you are yet aware of! Your Spirit is propelling you to your greatness and I am very happy for you! Have a fabulous day and please post more often. This Theta Thread is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS and needs people like you to post on it!!:thumbsup:

Sharyn
04-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Hello. This is my fisrt time posting on this forum.I have been on PATHS for 3 months and like my results so far. I have been reading this theta thread and learned a lot. I had never heard of it before. I have not taken any seminars or classes but today I thought I would try an experiment. I went for a long hike and my back started to get very stiff. After the hike I drove to a store to get water and could not stand upright. Setting in my car I decided that if others could heal themselves so could I. I just learned how to access the akshic records, so I did this and asked what is causeing me to experience this back pain. When I got the answer I called up my subcon. mind and commanded that it delete the cause and download what I wanted to experience. The stifness reduced to only 10 % of what it had been. It has remained at that level since. I know I did not do a proper theta session but it worked. I have this thread to thank. So thank you. Love Mark.

Hi Mark,
What a great result you achieved for yourself for your first time. I've always been a great believer in the body's ability to heal itself & know it is just a matter of getting our doubt out the way so that we can develop the the level of consciousness & required degree of belief & faith. Unfortunately for many of us it can take a while to build that degree of knowingness & belief, so it is great that in the meantime we have such a variety of modalities available to draw upon instead to assist us.

I have been told a few times by people that I have had a spontaneous effect on them without my having consciously decided to work with or on them. This happened just last weekend actually. I was invited by my Theta teacher to help out as an assistant over the past 2 weeks for the DNA 1 & 2 & the Advanced courses.

On the last day of the Advanced course the students were all doing a particular exercise upon themselves & I noticed one lady across the other side of the room in particular was getting distressed as memories & emotions were coming up. She had her eyes closed the entire time with tears running down her face. I didn't intentionally do anything or send anything. I just kept her in my awareness & kept an eye on her & kept her in my heart space feeling love & compassion for her. At the end of the session she came up to me quite unexpectedly & thanked me for the healing that I had sent her and said that she had felt it & known that it was me & felt my presence throughout the session. So that was an interesting experience for me.

I had a great time over the 5 and a half days of the two courses working both behind the scenes & with students in the sessions. It was really interesting to see how quickly the course is evolving. The first group of students were all very intuitive & half of them were present for the Advanced course the following week. They picked everything up very quickly & very competently, so were able to get through more exercises outside of the structured course content. It really does seem like the mass consciousness for Theta Healing is growing quickly now enabling it to become easier & faster to teach.

Love, Light & Blessings:angel:
Sharyn

Mali
04-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Thank you Grace and Sharyn for you encouragements. I have learned so many things just from reading through this forum. I am thankful that so many people are willing to share their experience's with others. Grace the CEM work that you offer here so freely to everyone has enhanced so many lives. And Sharyn reading your posts about your experience with Theta Healing makes me want to atend the trainings all the more. I am planing on going to a matrix energetics seminar in August. I was looking at both ME and TH and the ME seminar is the first one I will be able to atend. I had a ME session with a practitioner on Monday this week and for two days after I felt like a total emotional basket case. I feel realy good now so something must have happened. The sun is shineing here in Reno and calling me outside so I must go. Everyone have a great day. Love Mark.

CeCee
05-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi everyone! Since taking my Thetahealing courses I have been gathering a lot of information and resources. If you are interested in learning more about Thetahealing I have now uploaded a squidoo page devoted to Thetahealing

ThetaHealing on Squidoo (http://www.squidoo.com/thetahealing)

Check it out and please leave me a comment.:notworthy:

Thanks,

Aaron
05-08-2008, 11:36 PM
How many Theta Healing practitioners are here at Energetic Forum?

Maggie, I see you spell it one word, Thetahealing. Is that the preferred spelling?

CeCee
05-09-2008, 12:26 AM
How many Theta Healing practitioners are here at Energetic Forum?

Maggie, I see you spell it one word, Thetahealing. Is that the preferred spelling?

Hi Aaron, I am not sure how many members have taken the courses but I do know of a few.

The word - ThetaHealing is the copyright name registered by Vianna Stibal,the founder. All courses are taught through those she has trained in the past and whom have been certified or by herself.

:heartbeat:

Sharyn
05-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've just got back from completing my 3 week intensive training in Intuitive Anatomy for theta healing so thought I'd share a few moments for those of you who might be wondering what it is all about.

The course ran for 3 weeks Mon -Fri, finishing most nights around 6:30 - 6:45pm. So 38 eager participants rolled up on the first day wondering what was in store for us all.

First off the general intro & outline of the course where the law was laid down to us. To graduate we would be required to meet certain conditions. We WOULD arrive 10 mins before the start of each day's session & be signed in on the roll, there would be NO sloping off early on any day, only one day's absence was permitted & you had to be in dire straits before that could occur. Each day we will partner up with a classmate who resonates with us on that particular day who is to be our "buddy" for that day & we are to have a different "buddy" each day. There is no going home of an evening until you have checked in with your "buddy" & made sure all is well with them. If they are still in their "stuff" then you stay with them until their "stuff" has been cleared. You WILL be available & WILL work with whoever shows up for the free healing sessions for each of the 6 evening sessions set aside for the prac work & you WILL pass the test at the end of the course. "Okaaay, I think I get the message".

So with all that under our belts we then proceded to get the low down on parasites, viruses & bacteria for day one.

Each day was devoted to a particular system of the body & each day followed more or less the same format. We'd spend the first hour taking notes in addition to our comprehensive manuals discussing the theory of the day's particular system. We would then watch a video on that particular system which was also cleverly crafted to "trigger" & bring up any "issues", either conscious or unconscious that people had around that particular system. Then we would spend the next 2 hours with our "buddy" for the day doing a 1 hour healing session on each other to clear any traumas etc that had arisen or work with what shows up for them. After that it's back to more theory & maybe a demo on one of the class members.

So far so good, it's been a really interesting first day & I didn't get triggered by anything. My session with my buddy went well, she picked up some trauma on my lower left arm which I had broken when I was four so she did a bit of work in passing on that. So off I go home tired but eager for Day 2 - The Skeletal System.

Each night we had to read the next days notes in preparation for the following day. This was also to get us nicely primed & "triggered" , so if the video doesn't bring anything up it is possible that the notes will. I dutifully read my notes on the skeletal system & had no ill effects.

Day 2 arrives, apart from not getting much sleep I'm feeling fine. Other classmates arrive, some not feeling so good having already had issues start rearing their heads, so they know what they will be working on in their healing session.

Midmorning we begin watching the video - a young girl riding her bike goes soaring over the handle bars & breaks her lower left arm. Off she goes to hospital & we get a nice graphic display of the bone actually breaking internally. Now just in case we weren't watching & missed it the first time they repeat it & show the bone breaking 3 times. "Hmm, interesting, that's the same arm that I broke as a child".

Suddenly I'm feeling really nauseous! Then the feeling is going to my head & I'm feeling as if I'm going to pass out & I'm wondering how I can stay upright in my chair.:eek: After a battle of wills I win & manage to stay upright but I'm still feeling really agitated & unwell. Now I'm not usually too squeamish & I'm feeling a bit perplexed because we've already cleared any trauma around my arm the previous day so I'm trying to work out what's going on.

Fortunately it's now time for our healing swap. As I'm explaining what happened to me to my buddy I realise that it isn't about my arm at all but my first visit to hospital when I was 6 to get my tonsils out. I'm having the fear & feelings of being trapped & claustrophobic coming up & I'm hearing that it is about the anaesthetic. At the same time my buddy is tuned into me & she is picking up that during the operation a part of my consciousness was still "awake" & knew what was going on. I'm also dealing with the trauma of being left alone & separated from my Mother as well as the trauma of the operation. So my session revolves around clearing all of those issues. By the end I'm nicely settled & calm & feeling fine again but slightly bemused how all these unconscious memories surfaced so quickly. Whilst I was aware that I had my tonsils out when I was 6 I had no idea I was holding memories of anything else. "Gee, that video worked well!"

I'm fine for the rest of the day until afternoon tea. Then I managed to somehow get a small piece of nut that I was eating lodged in my throat & there it stayed irritating my throat. By the time I was leaving for the night I had managed to develop a really sore throat. "Hmm, really interesting the way this course works. I've now manged to manifest getting something stuck in my throat just in time for tomorrow's session on the endocrine system which just happens to cover the thyroid & communication. Interesting that I've had communication issues throughout my life & a problem with my thyroid."

So I go home, fall into bed & dutifully read the notes on the endocrine system. Within 45 minutes of reading them my whole body is involuntarily triggered!:eek: My throat is killing me, my ears are really sore, my skin is so sensitive I can barely stand to touch it & I have aches & pains everywhere. Then as if that wasn't bad enough my skin & body in certain spots internally actually starts pulsing with pain - very weird. I cannot actually fully describe the sensation as I've never experienced it before. By 1:30am I'm resorting to the pain killers as I don't have enough energy to try & work on myself & my alarm is going off at 5:45am.

So after another near sleepless night I drag myself out of bed feeling like something the cat's dragged in & wondering how on earth I'm going to survive another 13 days if they're all going to be like this.

Stay tuned for the next installment - Day 3 Endocrine system!

Sharyn

marnyka
05-13-2008, 02:24 PM
I love your entire story :thumbsup: I can't wait to read the rest of it. This is like a mini-series :)

This made me wonder if I may be holding on to anything from my c-section and a time I went to the dentist in the 1st grade and he pulled my tooth out cold turkey, no pain killer. As I type this, my body is saying YES!!!!:rofl: Thanks for bringing up some stuff for me to clear as well. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

S.J
06-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi everyone!

It's been quite a while so I thought I'd pop by and wow I am thrilled with the positivity being spread throughout this thread!! :D Fantastic!!!

I'm over the moon to see so many of you having learnt this modality also. Since my last post I have completed more courses with Terry O'Connell from the USA who has to be one of the most inspirational people I have ever met. Terry has shown me how to perform healings at lightening speed & I am so grateful for her generosity.

I am so pleased for each and every one of you :)

Wishing you all the best,

SJ

henrii
06-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Hi SJ, and everyone, who practices ThetaHealing

Thanks SJ for bringing this thread and for others that got addicted to it, I will soon to be:)

I would like to know if the ThetaHealing book is enough for me to learn this modality. I used to practiced meditation before and I believe I usually achieved Theta states before without using entrainment of any kind. So do you think I could learn this modality just reading this book?

And also, can ThetaHealing be used for congenital problem, is it doable? This would be like magic.

Another one. Does activating your DNA made you more intuitive?

Thanks for your time:) :) :)
Henrii

Sharyn
06-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Henrii,

Maggie might be the best person to answer your query about learning Theta healing by only reading the book as she read the book first before going on to do the first course a few months later. Although she had the advantage of already being very familiar with working with other healing modalities such as Reiki & CEM & had an understanding & belief of what is possible I don't think if I remeber correctly that she actually began using Thetahealing until after completing the course.

I have only known people who have come to learn at the course & then read the book, not vice versa. Like Matrix Energetics I truly believe that there is nothing quite like experiencing the seminars/courses. There is way more to the courses than the books for either modality can really express.

The Thetahealing book is very comprehensive but I tend to think it may be a little overwhelming to someone who hasn't done the course, but I can't really comment in your case. I would encourage you to go ahead & buy the book, you don't have anything to lose by it.

Congenital problems can definitely be transformed or "healed" as with anything else. It is not so much about the Theta state itself but rather about being able to connect to Creator & then step out of the way to allow change to happen.It isn't actually you doing the change/"healing", it is Creator/ Source/God - whatever term you want to identify the infinite intelligent energy by. Thetahealing tends to use the term Creator so that is what I will continue to use as a reference.

So saying that Creator can heal cancer or a broken bone & not a congenital condition would be placing limitations on Creator. The limiting factor in the "healing" equation is the person who is doing the witnessing of the act. It only takes one person to hold the belief & "witness" the change, so in theory it can be the client or the person /practitioner connecting to Creator that facilitates this. So the limiting factor will be if the person who is doing the witnessing allows doubt to enter their mind during the process. Or if their subconscious is holding limiting beliefs about eg teeth being harder to transform than a broken bone, or a congenital heart defect is going to be hard to repair etc.

The value in attending a course is in gaining the confidence & belief that the whole process works & in clearing as many limiting beliefs as you can during its duration.

Activating your DNA does tend to make you more intuitive but this has actually been happening naturally for most people for some time now. In Vianna's words from her book "The DNA activation is now becoming part of the Earth's collective consciousness. Enough people have been activated so that it happens spontaneously to people without having it done by a practitioner. Most people have already intuitively activated themselves."

Love & Blessings :angel:
Sharyn

S.J
06-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi SJ, and everyone, who practices ThetaHealing

Thanks SJ for bringing this thread and for others that got addicted to it, I will soon to be:)

I would like to know if the ThetaHealing book is enough for me to learn this modality.

We're all in this together :) Thanks.

I read the book some 4 months before taking the first course. I practised it, yet self doubt meant I was unsure I was doing it correctly. I found the courses invaluable. The support, being shown exactly how. Being with others learning and practising. I recommend the courses, especially the advanced course. We received 1000 or so new beliefs that are beyond fantastic during advanced :D Reading the book definitely gave me an advantage though, as well as having a few sessions with my theta instructor on a one to one basis.

Theta healing is limitless, so anything and everything will change :)

Enjoy :grindaisy: :hug:

S.J
06-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I just re-read my original post, and it's amusing to see how "stuck" so many of us were on our first course! The amazing thing about the courses, is many of the same people keep learning so we see each other a few months later etc And each time we all look so much more brighter, healthy, happy and vibrant! Some people who on the first course (and they probably felt the same about me!) came across as difficult or angry etc are now so different in energy. I've never known people change so drastically. I mainly recognise people via their energy and previously, people who held negativity felt repellent and they'd stay that way for years. They just don't know how to change. On the courses, people alter so drastically, we hardly recognise each other from course to course! This is a new experience for me, that people can change so wonderfully and so much, and it is fantastic :D Myself, I have had healed and have healed myself so many of the beliefs that I would ask about on this forum. Usually the same one or two time after time :D I was so ready to grow more and this came along in a timely way. And now I have experiences that are so different, people ask me how come my day goes so differently? Of course I always recommend ThetaHealing :D On a trip to Paris, the difference in my experiences compared to my friend stood out remarkably, despite being stood right next to each other! I had a sail through, thrilled at every moment experience. My friend had some thrills but also hiccup after hiccup. Fortunately, I had a spare Theta Book available ( we are given a copy free on the first course & I'd already bought mine previously )

Thrilled so many of you have felt your guidance take you down this route also :dance: :blowout: :heartbeat:

CeCee
06-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi Henrii,
I just read Sharyn's response to your questions and I totally agree with her answers.
I have always been someone who loves to read and digest and so when I wanted to know more about Theta I ordered the book. There was a course coming to my area but it was several months away and of course, I couldn't wait.
Having the book to review was, for me, very worthwhile and I found that when I did go to the course, I was well aware of everything my instructor was talking about while most were hearing it for the first time.
It certainly made it easy for me as I did not have to digest content but could enjoy the experience fully. Seeing a session being done on someone and doing them ourselves was great.
I am also sure that having practiced other modalities of healing also helped.
For me, my practice of theta and reiki and other modalities all works in sychronization with the channeling I regularly do. When an issue arises or comes to my awareness for myself or others through channeling I am now able to make the corrections, observe the healing and see the results. Being the observer or witness to the wonders of our Creator is an incredible blessing.
I have created several squidoo lens that may be of interest to you. Squidoo : Lensmaster Page (http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/WordWhisperer)
If you go to my site you will see lens on ThetaHealing, Reiki, Channeling etc.
Check it out and if you feel so inspired, leave me a comment.
Thanks,
Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,:heartbeat:

henrii
06-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks! ladies:) Sharyn, SJ, Maggie.

In conclusion, I have to attend the workshops, or courses. It would be too far from me, because I live here in Philippines:suprise:

Ok, the TheataHealing book is comprehensive, as Sharyn said. If the book has the instructions, the How-To, I think I could still learn this modality (yes, some fighting spirit:) ). I wish there's an online Table of Contents for me to know what could I learn.

Sorry for follow up questions. Does it cover advance lessons, like downloading 1000 beliefs?:suprise: How about changing reality: business abundance and so forth?

I think this also covers remote viewing or sensing, or remote reading?

Thanks!
Henrii:)

CeCee
06-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks! ladies:) Sharyn, SJ, Maggie.

In conclusion, I have to attend the workshops, or courses. It would be too far from me, because I live here in Philippines:suprise:

Ok, the TheataHealing book is comprehensive, as Sharyn said. If the book has the instructions, the How-To, I think I could still learn this modality (yes, some fighting spirit:) ). I wish there's an online Table of Contents for me to know what could I learn.

Sorry for follow up questions. Does it cover advance lessons, like downloading 1000 beliefs?:suprise: How about changing reality: business abundance and so forth?

Thanks!

Hi Henrii,
If you check out my link to the lens on thetahealing you will see several websites that talk about the courses and what is covered. I could write it all down for you here - but why reinvent the wheel.
Those websites give you a good idea of what it is all about and also I have a few youtube videos that will show you a session in practice and some interviews with thetahealers.

henrii
06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Hi Henrii,
If you check out my link to the lens on thetahealing you will see several websites that talk about the courses and what is covered. I could write it all down for you here - but why reinvent the wheel.
Those websites give you a good idea of what it is all about and also I have a few youtube videos that will show you a session in practice and some interviews with thetahealers.

Hehe! yeah, Maggie i'm still checking it all out at this time! lots of info:thumbsup: I have also left you a comment.:)

THANKS!!!
Henrii

Jure
06-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Henrii, I asked the same questions to some of the Theta healing practitioners. Some things can be done in healing and changing some beliefs, but most of them answered that it is not magic that you can just change things (going from broke to rich, from beginner to professional, etc.). And you have to ask yourself if the law of Karma lets you and how much the usage of this modalities "cost" you - we allready had that discoussion over emails ;). I allready tried several things like Matrix Energetics, Theta heling, Quantum touch and I can confirm it is good for healing but not anything else. Some supposedly good practitioners (Matrix Energetics) worked on my eyesight + some other issues and big ZERO. I guess it s just my Karma.... :wall:
And everytime I meet or find a new modality one big tought comes to my mind: If you can prove to me that this works everytime and anytime with no limits, I ll give you million dollars. :notworthy:

henrii
06-11-2008, 01:54 AM
Hey m' friend! Glad you dropped by! :)

Thanks for your feedback!

So that's the reason why you've been asking about this karma issue and Sant Mat, eh?;)

I will email you again for some tools that might interest and you evaluate this yourself.

You see, when you go into spiritual practice like Sant Mat (if its a good one for self realization, no pun intended), you go into accelerated evolving, meaning all your potentials, abilities, and your mental reactive momenta (samskaras in Sanskrit, or we could say this good karma and bad karma combined), is speed up depending on your right consistent practice, technique, and devotion. Thus if you have a lot of so called bad karma accumulated in our perception of many lifetimes, you would experience more of this. Also as your spirituality grows many obstacles as we perceived it will come your way, why? This is not to test you or your faith as they say; this is merely natural because you are realizing your true self and you’re opening up all those boxes in the process. The key here is just be the Atman (Sanskrit term for OBSERVER, or Higher Self), and you will realize it’s not an obstacle at all but a process as you go realizing yourself. But of course it easier to say than doing it, as you read on my post in your thread ;) :sshh:

On karma side, I don’t know much. Some say to do humanitarian work, if there's an opportunity to do service for humanity, do it without expectation in return, and they say lightens your bad karma (does it lightens your bad karma or only just add a good karma?). Some say meditating on violet flame, who knows what, I am not a *Sat Guru:suprise: . Maybe If I do meditate again I may answer your query about karma.:thinking:

I think I have a headache again!:D

* A true Guru in Sanskrit, others like Buddha is just sub guru—ehem, of course they say again, not me ;)

Henrii

Jure
06-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Thanks Henrii. :thanks:

I understand your point of view as you did meditate. I m getting into Sant Mat meditation - on inner light and sound. By the words of the last 500 years in Sikh literature (Adi Grant), Sant Mat is the only spiritual path that gets you to the 5th level of existance - our spiritual home. You cna achive that by meditating, living by the ethical law and your living master burns your past karma. So no more coming back to this material world. :grindaisy:

All I wanted to say that if your current Karma that you live by in this life doesnt let you have something, you wont get it. Even if you use all this tools we developed. At least by my own experience.

PS: And shouldnt we concentrate to get to our real spiritual home and not concentrate so much of what we want in this material world?

S.J
06-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Hello all!

Been reading some of the latest posts with interest. For me at least (and clients) I have discovered that `karmic` stuff doesn't prevent me when I use a healing with Theta. The beauty of ThetaHealing is being able to heal karmic issues. Forunately, very few people in my experience so far have needed much karmic work. The rest is belief work.

I have used ThetaHealing to manifest money when I was pretty strapped and many other "material" items from furniture to animals to camera lenses. I attended the Theta "Manifesting & Abundance" course & found it invaluable for the belief work alone.

My reality is created by my belief system, my thoughts and feelings. Most do not know what their beliefs are as they are held unconsciously. Yet their limiting beliefs always show up in their reality. This is when confusion starts. Theta can change all of these. The trick is finding them. It's pretty easy though with practise. Even when writing or speaking, our limiting belief/s are clear. If anyone is finding ThetaHealing limiting in ANY way, more healing work. Job done.

I personally wouldn't let `karmic laws` be that powerful. Creator can change everything. There is work to be done if it's not working out. Although everyone can learn and practise Theta Healing, it takes a skilled person to get to the bottom beliefs so if you've had limited success with Theta try someone else. Many people find it hard to heal themselves. We hang onto our belief systems. I've had newly qualified theta healers practise on me and I discover they are simply scratching the surface. The extra `Digging` courses are great at teaching how to get to bottom beliefs in finer detail. It's vital. My advice is, if things aren't working out hire someone with great references. You will know who they are as they'll have a roughly 3 month waiting list! Simple downloads such as downloading Creators perspective of karmic laws and their "limitations" would work wonders for a start if not done already. That would remove huge beliefs in one fell swoop.

People can and do give all kinds of stories and reasons why something isn't and doesn't work or is limited in helping them. And it doesn't matter what they try, nothing works. In these cases there's always something there to work on. Usually it's a belief that's keeping them safe. It could be anything from fear of success to upsetting a parent. Or something else! ThetaHealing can and does work on anything. I know that for a fact.

I also know none of us are limited by anything, unless we get in the way of who we truly are. Neither are material things better or worse than being `spiritually at home`. They just `are`. You're already spiritually at home :) More belief work. Abraham said there is more resistance around the word "money" than anything else in the World! They were not kidding, many people come for abandance and properity healing, and it never ceases to amaze me the stuff people have picked up. I digress.

Good luck everyone. And remember, there's no limits! We are unlimited beings and can have, be and do anything we want :thumbsup:

Eta: due to being busy, I won't be able to reply to any replies to this for a week or so :)
Wishing everyone the best of intentions on your journeys.

Sharyn
06-13-2008, 10:18 AM

Thanks!

Henri,

If you order the book make sure that you get the latest edition which has just been released a short time ago.

There are 32 chapters in the edition that I have. There is one chapter on manifesting (about 6 pages) which includes a technique for manifesting, but bear in mind there is a separate course solely for manifesting & abundance which I did last December, so obviously there is a lot more to it.

Throughout the book Vianna does mention a number of the beliefs that you can test yourself for, but again no where the number that you actually work through when you go & participate in the courses.

I still think that it is worth while reading the book & having a go. If you can manifest the funds you could maybe consider coming to Australia to learn as we are a lot closer to you than the U.S :D

Love & Blessings,:angel:
Sharyn

Jure
06-14-2008, 08:24 AM
S.J. Thank you for your reply. I know what you mean. I m just talking about my own experience (I tried so many techniques) and I cant say I ever met a practitioner that could really do or change something big - like my eyesight (also with Theta changing beliefs). Till now only our Grace helped me with a rash on my leg.
Also I ve been reading a lot about karma. I m not sure if you know but in karma everything is written, even how many times your heart will beat. :) So if you look from that theory, some things cant be changed.
Dont get me wrong I m just exploring different possibilities why most of this things dont work on majority of people. But if they are so super powerful, they should be working anytime and on anyone, right?:iloveyou:
The best thing is to belive in Love. I even live in a country that has the word LOVE in the name - sLOVEnia. :inlove:

henrii
06-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Henri,

If you order the book make sure that you get the latest edition which has just been released a short time ago.

There are 32 chapters in the edition that I have. There is one chapter on manifesting (about 6 pages) which includes a technique for manifesting, but bear in mind there is a separate course solely for manifesting & abundance which I did last December, so obviously there is a lot more to it.

Throughout the book Vianna does mention a number of the beliefs that you can test yourself for, but again no where the number that you actually work through when you go & participate in the courses.

I still think that it is worth while reading the book & having a go. If you can manifest the funds you could maybe consider coming to Australia to learn as we are a lot closer to you than the U.S :D

Sharyn

I better oder directly at this site to get the latest edition Nature's Path Alaska — General Product Index | (http://www.thetahealing.com/prod1.htm)

@ Jure (re SJ nice statement above) I think you better ready that 1 million, Hehe!:rofl: Just kidding! :)

I do agree with SJ and I do agree with your beating heart:thumbsup:

Keep the thread running!:)
Henrii

Doug
06-15-2008, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=Jure;20918]
Also I ve been reading a lot about karma. I m not sure if you know but in karma everything is written, even how many times your heart will beat. :) So if you look from that theory, some things cant be changed.
Don't get me wrong I m just exploring different possibilities why most of this things don't work on majority of people. But if they are so super powerful, they should be working anytime and on anyone, right?:iloveyou:
Hey Jure,
Being a master of Karma could hold you back. Because of the fact that time doesn't really exist on a cosmic level - past, present and future exist simultaneously - we aren't paying for something we did in another life. I feel karma has been distorted by the Buddhists and whomever has that belief in a religious way to make sure you don't do bad things, just like Christians believe that you will go to a Hell for being bad and other reasons. I also feel that when religious books talk about eternity -- that's their best way of explaining "time doesn't exist". ;)

If you take on the "quantum" view on things, it opens up many other amazing possibilities. The Power is in the NOW (not some distant life) But with that new "game", you need new rules or beliefs. You're giving your power away and your creative, imaginative, loving, (that's cool about your countries name) resourceful, confident being's abilities if you are gonna blame karma... Some of those tools you've tried before can work later. You and all of us are still learning! :thumbsup: Practice makes perfect, right?
:cheers:

I wish you the best,
Doug (who needs to insert quotes correctly) :rofl:

Jure
06-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Doug, thanks. I m thinking a lot about this. "Quantum looking" at things is popular at the moment. But we ll see, no one proved yet this tools can do anything, right? I always keep all my options open. I m just trying to clear some things but this might not be the right topic.
Lets talk here only about Theta healing wich is a wonderful healing tool.:thumbsup:

@Henrii: where is that email you promised:D

henrii
06-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Theta healing wich is a wonderful healing tool.:thumbsup:

I hope to prove this myself. You might want to go to Gerald O' Donnell site. Lots of info. View my post here http://www.energeticforum.com/psychic-paranormal/335-circus-crv-srv-trv-lrv.html#post20633 and let's discuss it from there (for this thread is for theta healing and other members might not like our unrelated posts;) ) or let's go to jure's Sant Mat thread:D http://www.energeticforum.com/personal-development/showthread.php?t=1965

@Henrii: where is that email you promised:D

I thought you weren't interested:D Ok I'll send them now.

Henrii

April
06-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Hi everyone,
I want to ask if anyone has done both Theta Healing & Matrix Energetics? I'd like to understand what are the similarities (both work in the quantum field) and what are the differences? I've read the M.E. book and had some success with two-pointing. I would love to go to a seminar asap! I am going to a Theta Healing seminar here where I live in a couple of weeks, so I'm very curious about what all I will be learning and how it ties in with M.E.!
Thanks!

Sharyn
06-30-2008, 07:35 AM
April,

I have learnt both modalities & completed Levels 1,2 & 3 in Matrix Energetics & in Theta healing - DNA 1&2, Advanced, Manifesting & Abundance & Intuitive Anatomy (a 3 week intensive course). So I'll try & give some explanation according to my own experiences. I have mentioned a bit about both modalities earlier in this thread.

Both modalities have similarities but are also very different in the way that they are taught/experienced. Both access the quantum field /Source/Creator & both require you to be the observer of/witness of the changes rather than be the actual "healer".

In ME Richard tends to emphasize more of the quantum physics side of things,Theta tends to have more of a spiritual emphasis. ME is a very open, imaginative construct where anything goes & is a lot of fun to do. Theta tends to be more "rigid" with set procedures to follow & is generally more "serious" if I can describe it that way. Initially there is more "remembering" to do with Theta than there is with ME. To me, ME is a bit like diving in at the deep end & seeing & working with what you come up with whilst Theta tends to guide you along the process a bit more. I guess in a way you could think of ME as being more right brain & Theta more towards left brain if you want to think in that terminology but both require you to be "OUT" of your brain to work with them! :rofl:

In my experience I find the results that can be obtained are similar & equally effective, they just go about achieving it in different ways. Both modalities can & do result in instant changes/ transformations on physical things as well as people & animals.

I tend to work with whatever modality I feel best "fits' the client & that they will be most comfortable with for their situation. Having said that, I have also been intuitively led to start eg with Theta & then have something pop up more along the lines of ME which I feel will be useful to the client so I will then incorporate that during the session, so it all seems to blend & flow together.So sometimes I switch back & forth a bit between the two modalities during a session & just go with whatever I'm intuitively guided to do. I guess everyone who has more than one modality adapts it to their own unique style & I find that both are complimentary to work with.

Hope that gives you a bit more of an idea & that you really enjoy your upcoming Theta course.

Sharyn

Sharyn
06-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I know it's been a while - life has a habit of intruding - but here's the next installment of the trials & tribulations of Intuitive Anatomy continuing on from ........

So after another near sleepless night I drag myself out of bed feeling like something the cat's dragged in & wondering how on earth I'm going to survive another 13 days if they're all going to be like this.

Stay tuned for the next installment - Day 3 Endocrine system!

Ok, day 3 dawns after very little sleep, I still have a raging sore throat but the aches & pains have subsided. I downloaded the equivalent of 8 hours sleep, (which I had to do a few times during this course due to lack of sleep). It actually works surprisingly well & I found I was able to get through the entire day without feeling fatigued.

The day follows a similar pattern - we are all here except one girl who has had her son jam his fingers in the door & is coming in late. So we begin by sending a group healing to him. Meanwhile we are exploring all the major glands & hormones including the thyroid. My partner for the day & I are assessing each other & she confirms for me what I have always suspected, that I have an underactive thyroid despite repeated blood tests always showing in the normal range. I know these blood tests are often not accurate so it is no surprise to me. I have suffered all my life with cold hands & feet & a slow metabolism . Anyway, no time to work on the issue then as the time was for diagnosis only & we are called back to resume the lecture.

At some stage during the morning I realise that my sore throat has just about completely disappeared without anyone or myself consciously working on it. We were doing some other sort of exercise but the side effect resulted in my throat clearing, so that was a bonus.:) So I'm feeling pretty good by then.

Morning teatime has arrived & I go up to inquire about the state of the girl's son, who apparently is fine. Boy was that a mistake! Who needs the video to watch to trigger stuff! Wham! I'm suddenly reliving another of my childhood experiences. This is one that I have always remembered & not consciously felt traumatised by as I grew up before, but boy am I feeling it now. I am getting the cold chills & feeling really traumatised & ill & it is as though I'm trapped in the memory.......

When I was 8 years old at school I got my middle finger trapped in a door in the girl's toilets. We used to stand with our arms outstretched on the outside of the door to "bags" being next in the queue. Somehow I got my finger caught before the door was shut & the girl turned the lock on the door & I had to wait until she had finished . :eek:She was oblivious to the child screaming on the outside! I then had to walk all the way up to the other end of the school (it was a big school) to where the infirmary was & sit & wait for what felt like hours for the nursing Sister to look at me. She was busy giving all the boarders their innoculations, so looking at them all getting jabbed didn't help either.I ended up in shock & vomiting ignominiously all over my school uniform. Fortunately nothing was broken & all healed ok.

Ok, so back to now - stuck in the memory - a 10 minute rescue job from one of my class mates & that episode is all nicely released & tidied up & I'm back to normal & able to enjoy my cup of green tea as a restorative. Fortunately nothing else occurred for the remainder of the day to trigger me!

A couple of days later I also found time to work on my own thyroid during the class & I have noticed since then that I haven't been plagued with the usual cold hands & feet that I've had all my life. Although it is our Winter here now I have also noticed that I've been able to leave off some of the multitudinous layers that I normally envelop myself in. So I am very pleased with that result.

I'll pop back with a few more highlights as soon as I can.

Sharyn

April
06-30-2008, 04:31 PM
April,

I have learnt both modalities & completed Levels 1,2 & 3 in Matrix Energetics & in Theta healing - DNA 1&2, Advanced, Manifesting & Abundance & Intuitive Anatomy (a 3 week intensive course). So I'll try & give some explanation according to my own experiences. I have mentioned a bit about both modalities earlier in this thread.

Both modalities have similarities but are also very different in the way that they are taught/experienced. Both access the quantum field /Source/Creator & both require you to be the observer of/witness of the changes rather than be the actual "healer".

In ME Richard tends to emphasize more of the quantum physics side of things,Theta tends to have more of a spiritual emphasis. ME is a very open, imaginative construct where anything goes & is a lot of fun to do. Theta tends to be more "rigid" with set procedures to follow & is generally more "serious" if I can describe it that way. Initially there is more "remembering" to do with Theta than there is with ME. To me, ME is a bit like diving in at the deep end & seeing & working with what you come up with whilst Theta tends to guide you along the process a bit more. I guess in a way you could think of ME as being more right brain & Theta more towards left brain if you want to think in that terminology but both require you to be "OUT" of your brain to work with them! :rofl:

In my experience I find the results that can be obtained are similar & equally effective, they just go about achieving it in different ways. Both modalities can & do result in instant changes/ transformations on physical things as well as people & animals.

I tend to work with whatever modality I feel best "fits' the client & that they will be most comfortable with for their situation. Having said that, I have also been intuitively led to start eg with Theta & then have something pop up more along the lines of ME which I feel will be useful to the client so I will then incorporate that during the session, so it all seems to blend & flow together.So sometimes I switch back & forth a bit between the two modalities during a session & just go with whatever I'm intuitively guided to do. I guess everyone who has more than one modality adapts it to their own unique style & I find that both are complimentary to work with.

Hope that gives you a bit more of an idea & that you really enjoy your upcoming Theta course.

Sharyn

Hi Sharyn!
Thank you so much for that explanation! I understand now. I am so excited to explore both M.E. and T.H.!
Many Thanks! :blowout:

S.J
07-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I thought I'd do a post about some of the ways ThetaHealing has helped me in every day life. It's difficult to ascertain exactly what it can do until having completed at least one course. I'm often pm'd with questions asking if Theta Healing simply heals. ThetaHealing is an unlimited tool.

I've used ThetaHealing to find my passport, and my flight due the next day! Fortunately after a quick panic, common sense kicked in and I was able to not only pull the beliefs that had caused it to `disappear` in the first place, I was also able to put my hand directly on it. Fantastic!

I've prepaved & blessed my flight. On my arrival, after a blissful flight full of ever helpful people who allowed me to do everything I asked, I arrived to find my friend stressed out from so many problems including being searched and having items confiscated at arrivals! My friend now has my spare ThetaHealing book after seeing our different realities. It's wonderful to be an example.

On flights or trains I have utilized the time to do healings on the people & vehicles. Without permission, I am still able to do a handful of healings. So I've removed negative energies from vehicles packed with people & also at concerts. I've also filled the same spaces with unconditional love.

I've manifested with ThetaHealing easily. From attending an Esther Hicks & Abraham workshop to furniture I wanted to even seeing a wild barn owl in flight, things arrive swiftly. Instead of getting over excited at every little manifest now I see my manifestations and because I'm already feeling great it's natural and more "plain pleasing".

I've slowed `time` in order to get to an appointment when running late. I've also speeded up time when necessary! It really does work, shows that time doesn't really exist too.

I've been able to chat to animals & heal them where necessary. I had been debating attending an animal communicating course which cost several hundred pounds. After doing Theta Healing I had those skills. Healing and chatting with the animals is wonderful!

My plants have received healings and whatever else they needed.

I've done angel readings with ThetaHealing which is enormously joyful and fun.

I've been able to heal the trauma of my birth by going back in time and doing a healing on the baby in the womb. (I was a months premature due to induced birth with complications) That alone, changed everything!

I've been able to clear up misconceptions on every drama I've ever had, also for others. Resulting in deep peace.

Also removing the trauma, shock & confusion from situations for myself and others. This too has brought about a deep sense of peace. I've also used this to help a bird that had been attacked. Everyone said the trauma would most definitely kill it. It looked in a very bad way, I simply did a small healing including removing the trauma and shock and it lived.

Found out the `truth` on many things. For instance my friend disappeared. I knew she was on the way to America, and felt a touch of concern. During a ThetaHealing session on myself, I was able to discover that her blackberry had broken. This made all the worry disappear. On her arrival she told me her blackberry had broken and she had lost contact with everyone for a few days! Having access to "infinite wisdom" is a major advantage!

I'm able to set my day up from awakening. I set my mood right away, and by the time I'm setting feet on the ground I'm thankful, appreciative and grateful to start a new day! I do the same at night before sleep.

I've taught items in my home to support me. My bed and bedroom never felt comfortable. I downloaded different items like my bed, how to support me and how to hold unconditional love. Immediately the energy in the room changed & my sleep pattern was remarkable different. I love my bedroom now! I also downloaded for an ornament of mine to be set to take negative energies straight away. People comment that the ornament fascinates them since I did it, and energy workers say the energy is different around it.

I've taken curses and negativity from buildings and land. I took a huge amount of grief from Australia Zoo. It was so thick it felt like an extra roof. I then recharged the land with the good stuff like unconditional love. That was a real treat to do as I was and still am a big fan of Steve Irwin and a Wildlife Warrior member! I've also visited businesses on their last legs and removed what was causing people to avoid them & I've used ThetaHealing to heal whatever else was needed and business boomed! This was particularly important to me as one was an equine riding school I frequent and they were on the verge of closing.

I've removed negativity and curses from items of jewellery, clothing, vehicles and even roads.

I've been able to travel all over the world, from my bed! I'd heard of astral travel yet never really thought I'd do it. Now I can meditate, nip into Theta and visit all kinds of buildings and places. If they are in any state of needing help, I'll do it.

Yet even though I feel I could go on, and on, with what has been possible in this short few months, one of the most important for me was healing my own agonising colic. Ever since I discovered the law of attraction, every time I purposely raised my vibration if it got to a certain level I'd get terrible stomach pains. The doctor diagnosed a twisted gut or colic. I was given tablets for it which sort of worked, the pain sure made me miserable, and the pain went. I almost got to scared to feel super good! It happened twice. After doing my ThetaHealing course (I had forgotten about the pain by then) I started to make sure I had certain feelings in place. Such as wealth, joy, unconditional love, a mothers love, gratitude etc and it raised my vibration through the roof! Immediately I got this strickening pain. Instead of racing to the doctors for more tablets before it got too crippling, I settled on my bed and did some ThetaHealing best I could. (I got into a funny sitting shape which lessoned the pain! but probably looked very humerous!) It turned out it was caused by two beliefs that weren't serving me at all, and a fear. They had nothing to do with what I thought it would be about either! I changed them, healed them, and the pain just went immediately. I then fell straight to sleep and when I awoke 20 mins later, pain free. I continue to be, no matter how good I feel :grindaisy:

I just feel that ThetaHealing is such a blessing, and wanted to share just some of the things I've used it for. I continue to find new ways and probably have missed out many, it is very wonderful :iloveyou:

I would love to hear from others they're success stories too. Or what they've learnt through ThetaHealing would be great too!

Viviana
07-21-2008, 12:11 AM
This thread is really exciting! All of Sharyn's posts and what she has been learning, I love it!

And now, after reading Sonora's fabulous post on all the instances she has used Theta Healing, I am really hooked!

Sonora: Your post was so fun to read and your love radiates regardless of Theta that I can only imagine how much more it expands when you use Theta!! :iloveyou: :hug:

~Viviana - :hearts:

henrii
07-21-2008, 12:26 AM
I thought I'd do a post about some of the ways ThetaHealing has helped me in every day life. It's difficult to ascertain exactly what it can do until having completed at least one course. I'm often pm'd with questions asking if Theta Healing simply heals. ThetaHealing is an unlimited tool.

I've used ThetaHealing to find my passport, and my flight due the next day! Fortunately after a quick panic, common sense kicked in and I was able to not only pull the beliefs that had caused it to `disappear` in the first place, I was also able to put my hand directly on it. Fantastic!

I've prepaved & blessed my flight. On my arrival, after a blissful flight full of ever helpful people who allowed me to do everything I asked, I arrived to find my friend stressed out from so many problems including being searched and having items confiscated at arrivals! My friend now has my spare ThetaHealing book after seeing our different realities. It's wonderful to be an example.

On flights or trains I have utilized the time to do healings on the people & vehicles. Without permission, I am still able to do a handful of healings. So I've removed negative energies from vehicles packed with people & also at concerts. I've also filled the same spaces with unconditional love.

I've manifested with ThetaHealing easily. From attending an Esther Hicks & Abraham workshop to furniture I wanted to even seeing a wild barn owl in flight, things arrive swiftly. Instead of getting over excited at every little manifest now I see my manifestations and because I'm already feeling great it's natural and more "plain pleasing".

I've slowed `time` in order to get to an appointment when running late. I've also speeded up time when necessary! It really does work, shows that time doesn't really exist too.

I've been able to chat to animals & heal them where necessary. I had been debating attending an animal communicating course which cost several hundred pounds. After doing Theta Healing I had those skills. Healing and chatting with the animals is wonderful!

I've been able to heal the trauma of my birth by going back in time and doing a healing on the baby in the womb. (I was a months premature due to induced birth with complications) That alone, changed everything!

I've been able to clear up misconceptions on every drama I've ever had, also for others. Resulting in deep peace.

Also removing the trauma, shock & confusion from situations for myself and others. This too has brought about a deep sense of peace. I've also used this to help a bird that had been attacked. Everyone said the trauma would most definitely kill it. It looked in a very bad way, I simply did a small healing including removing the trauma and shock and it lived.

Found out the `truth` on many things. For instance my friend disappeared. I knew she was on the way to America, and felt a touch of concern. During a ThetaHealing session on myself, I was able to discover that her blackberry had broken. This made all the worry disappear. On her arrival she told me her blackberry had broken and she had lost contact with everyone for a few days! Having access to "infinite wisdom" is a major advantage!

I'm able to set my day up from awakening. I set my mood right away, and by the time I'm setting feet on the ground I'm thankful, appreciative and grateful to start a new day! I do the same at night before sleep.

I've taught items in my home to support me. My bed and bedroom never felt comfortable. I downloaded different items like my bed, how to support me and how to hold unconditional love. Immediately the energy in the room changed & my sleep pattern was remarkable different. I love my bedroom now! I also downloaded for an ornament of mine to be set to take negative energies straight away. People comment that the ornament fascinates them since I did it, and energy workers say the energy is different around it.

I've taken curses and negativity from buildings and land. I took a huge amount of grief from Australia Zoo. It was so thick it felt like an extra roof. I then recharged the land with the good stuff like unconditional love. That was a real treat to do as I was and still am a big fan of Steve Irwin and a Wildlife Warrior member! I've also visited businesses on their last legs and removed what was causing people to avoid them & I've used ThetaHealing to heal whatever else was needed and business boomed! This was particularly important to me as one was an equine riding school I frequent and they were on the verge of closing.

I've removed negativity and curses from items of jewellery, clothing, vehicles and even roads.

I've been able to travel all over the world, from my bed! I'd heard of astral travel yet never really thought I'd do it. Now I can meditate, nip into Theta and visit all kinds of buildings and places. If they are in any state of needing help, I'll do it.

Yet even though I feel I could go on, and on, with what has been possible in this short few months, one of the most important for me was healing my own agonising colic. Ever since I discovered the law of attraction, every time I purposely raised my vibration if it got to a certain level I'd get terrible stomach pains. The doctor diagnosed a twisted gut or colic. I was given tablets for it which sort of worked, the pain sure made me miserable, and the pain went. I almost got to scared to feel super good! It happened twice. After doing my ThetaHealing course (I had forgotten about the pain by then) I started to make sure I had certain feelings in place. Such as wealth, joy, unconditional love, a mothers love, gratitude etc and it raised my vibration through the roof! Immediately I got this strickening pain. Instead of racing to the doctors for more tablets before it got too crippling, I settled on my bed and did some ThetaHealing best I could. (I got into a funny sitting shape which lessoned the pain! but probably looked very humerous!) It turned out it was caused by two beliefs that weren't serving me at all, and a fear. They had nothing to do with what I thought it would be about either! I changed them, healed them, and the pain just went immediately. I then fell straight to sleep and when I awoke 20 mins later, pain free. I continue to be, no matter how good I feel :grindaisy:

I just feel that ThetaHealing is such a blessing, and wanted to share just some of the things I've used it for. I continue to find new ways and probably have missed out many, it is very wonderful :iloveyou:

I would love to hear from others they're success stories too. Or what they've learnt through ThetaHealing would be great too!

Hello Sonora,:)

Your post was inspiring.:) It's so wonderful knowing what you are able to do with ThetaHealing. You gave me a lot of idea especially with slowing and speeding time:cool:

BTW, by your posting now, you will surely get a lot of PM:D

Thanks and keep 'em coming!
Henrii

Sharyn
07-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Here are some of my experiences using theta healing: Please note that this often includes an amlagam of some of the other modalities that I have learnt/am exploring. I never tire of learning all that I can about other modalities as I believe they all have so much to offer. So as I get an epiphany or insight from exploring one modality I tend to integrate it into what I loosely call my "theta healing" now.

I have used Theta healing to program all of the rooms in my house & the major articles in it. (You get to experience this as part of the advanced course.)This is quite easy to do even without using Theta as everything has a consciousness, so you can also program items with your own intent.
A couple of days ago my computer wouldn't shut down, after 4 attempts of going in an endless loop I used theta & it closed down properly immediately.
A while back My skype connection on my laptop was dropping out all the time & had been for several weeks. I needed it to be stable for a client session that I was taking, so it finally :wall: occurred to me to use theta healing for a stable connection & clear communication. The connection worked perfectly for the session & the rest of that day.
I use it to bless my food, drink & water
The majority of the time I am using theta healing to work with people as that is the area that I feel most drawn to do. Here are some examples of the changes that I have found to be possible using theta healing. There are more examples on my website so I won't bother listing those here.

Last week an elderly lady had fallen over in her garden & wrenched all the muscles etc in her calf & behind her knee. She was unable to walk & couldn't put her foot down to the ground to bear any weight. She did a quick session with me the next day over the phone & within a couple of minutes of using Thetahealing she was able to walk without pain. I phoned her the next morning to check how she was going, she had slept throughout the night & just had a bit of residual stiffness behind the knee. 1 minute of theta cleared that & she was totally back to normal & able to cancel her appointment for the doctor that afternoon.
A couple of months ago my son (who does not believe at all in any of this energy stuff) fell & broke his right front tooth, pushed the left front tooth partially backwards & broke the other tooth next to it.He needed both broken teeth capped & the dentist tested the left front tooth with dry ice & proclaimed it to be dying & needing a root canal. I asked my son if I had his permission to use thetahealing on his tooth which he skeptically gave. He went back to the dentist 2 weeks later to have it done & the left front tooth no longer needed a root canal & has not discolored. Of course he still believes that it had nothing to do with theta healing!:rofl:
A couple of days ago a client that had had a session with me a couple of months ago to work on saving her teeth & gums (she had already lost several & was expecting the dentist to remove some more) came to see me again on another matter. She showed me her teeth & said they had changed since her theta healing session.They were now white & strong looking & remarkably different to how they had appeared before.
I worked with a lady who didn't have anything in particular she wanted doing, just told me to work with whatever showed up.I noticed that she had one hip higher than the other & when I commented on it she realised that she often suffered from sore lower back muscles when she walked but had just got used to it. During the session we both noticed a change occurring at the same time - I saw her hips shift & come back into alignment & just as I was saying that I saw it she told me she felt her hip move. That night when she walked home she had no lower back pain or pulling muscles.
I have worked with a countless number of people who have suffered from physical, emotional or sexual abuse & found that theta healing is wonderful for removing trauma & freeing people from existing in that paradigm. It has enabled them to be completely transformed & able to feel a sense of well being, worthiness, confidence & self esteem that they have never felt before.
Another lady I discovered was suffering from the trauma of her parents going through the experience of the holocaust which had greatly affected her in a number of ways. She was able to clear all this trauma (which was huge) & all of the associated beliefs to enable her to feel confident to cope with & move forward in life.
I did a short session due to time constraints,(so didn't have time to work on all of the beliefs) with another lady who has suffered from epilepsy all her life & who was experiencing a lot of fatigue, confusion & difficulty concentrating. She suffered up to 300 seizures a day without medication. She has noticed since the session that she is much clearer in the head & able to concentrate better at work in a fairly demanding job & if she becomes busy at work & forgets or is unable for some reason to take a dose of her medication she can now miss one & still function & cope without an having an epileptic episode. So it has taken a lot of pressure from her.
Today I have just worked wih my first child aged 7 years using theta healing to deal with emotional & physical issues. She doesn't cope well with separation & changes in routine as a result of spending a week turn around with each of her parents, who are separated. I had to adapt the technique & language to suit her age so I will be interested to hear if she improves. As a former teacher I am very interested in finding ways to work with children & make a difference with them whilst they are young as this is such a common situation now.

Sharyn

S.J
08-06-2008, 01:09 PM
This thread is really exciting!

And now, after reading Sonora's fabulous post on all the instances she has used Theta Healing, I am really hooked!

Sonora: Your post was so fun to read and your love radiates regardless of Theta that I can only imagine how much more it expands when you use Theta!! :iloveyou: :hug:

Thanks, Viviana! I appreciate your enthusiasm & your ability to pick up so easily my sentiments.

Thanks for the post. I always love hearing from you. :iloveyou:

S.J
08-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Hello Sonora,:)

Your post was inspiring.:) It's so wonderful knowing what you are able to do with ThetaHealing. You gave me a lot of idea especially with slowing and speeding time:cool:

BTW, by your posting now, you will surely get a lot of PM:D

Thanks and keep 'em coming!
Henrii

Thank you! Isn't it thrilling to grasp how powerful we each are? What one can do, so can everyone else! Slowing/speeding time is cool! I'm with you there!! So much of this modality is fun, and exciting too!

On a humerous note, I purposely set an intention that this thread would inspire others to learn healing modalities and be powerfully empowered (natural state) I never wanted to gain clients through it, as anyone who's on the Uk theta forum list will know I started an offer on there that has kept me more than busy (literally swamped! As was my intention!) It amuses me no end that I have had not gained ONE person as a client through this thread! :grindaisy: How powerful it is to set forth an intention. And I did that just using good old fashioned Abraham-Hicks inspired intention, no ThetaHealing involved.

I love how powerful we each are, in creating our own reality exactly as we desire :grindaisy:

with love xx

S.J
08-06-2008, 01:33 PM
I've received some enquiries regarding learning ThetaHealing. I highly recommend completing the courses. However several people have mentioned not being able to attend just yet. I thought I'd share on here also, as it's apparent not everyone knows there is a comprehensive book available.

It is jam packed on how to start healing yourself right away. And it's cheap as chips!

To the best of my knowledge, they are only sold through theta healing teachers. So someone like Vianna Stibal will sell it. I got mine from my Theta Teacher in the Uk.

Here you go:
Nature's Path Alaska *—* General Product Index ******| (http://www.thetahealing.com/prod1.htm)

Viviana
08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Sonora: Yes! I pick up on your sentiments quite easily... :hug:

Thanks for posting about Vianna's book! For those interested you can also get it on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/ThetaHealing-Vianna-Stibal/dp/0967175429/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218068171&sr=8-1)!

Sharyn: LOVE your experiences!!!! Thanks for sharing!! :iloveyou:

Sharyn
08-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Thanks Viviana,

Just letting everyone know that the Thetahealing book sold on Amazon is now not the latest version. That is the version (on Amazon) that I actually have, but Vianna has updated it recently . So it would be better for people wishing to purchase the book to do so from Vianna's site (link that Sonora posted). Henri also posted that link earlier in this thread when we were talking about the book.

By the way , Henri - did you end up purchasing the book yet? If you did, How are you finding it?

Sharyn

S.J
08-08-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm so pleased it's now being sold via Amazon :thumbsup: I double checked in case it was simply being sold through Theta Healing teachers, yet no it is Amazon selling the books as well as others. How neat is that?!

When looking for a copy I couldn't find it for love nor money. I was told it's only available via ThetaHealing teachers, and that became true for me. (However the "Level 1" Basic Course provides you a free copy of the book) It's fantastic it's on Amazon also, more people will discover it!

Like Sharyn, I'd plump for the latest updated version :)

I am so keen to share a lot more stories! I had a wonderful experience yesterday. Confidentiality is important in this line of work, unless agreed prior. All I will say is it's really thrilling to have an issue of pain over with in seconds. That is one of the most rewarding aspects of the job. It's a lot of fun, yet it really brings it home to me how important it is in providing relief too :heartthrob:

Sharyn
08-08-2008, 02:50 PM
[/quote] All I will say is it's really thrilling to have an issue of pain over with in seconds. [/quote]

I can certainly agree with that Sonora! I haven't had anything physically wrong with myself for ages, so I haven't needed to use Thetahealing for that .

There must have been something about all the people I seem to have attracted for Thetahealing lately that have had accidents though. I had another person in at the end of last week who had had an accident, I must have been feeling left out & managed to manifest one for myself on the weekend!:rofl:

I went to sit on the end of my bed to put my shoes on & somehow misjudged it. I had my leg raised & was off balance so before I knew it I had actually flipped over in a somersault & landed with a THUD sideways on my elbow & hip. We have a concrete slab underneath the carpet so to say it hurt was on an understatement. I thought I had really done something serious to my hip.

So I thought to myself "now would be a good time to get some Thetahealing going" if I could amongst the waves of pain. I gingerly rolled over onto my back & started & within less than 30 seconds I had no pain at all in my hip & elbow & was able to sit up. When I stood up I noticed that I had jarred my back & had something feeling out of place between my shoulderblades so I did another quick session & everything was fine. I didn't even end up with a single bruise & I generally bruise very easily. So yes, alleviating pain within seconds is great!!

Sharyn

S.J
08-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Sharyn, I admire the evidence of the perfection of ThetaHealing at work as evidenced in your beautiful post.

I'm so pleased you healed yourself easily :hug: :grindaisy:

Viviana
08-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi Sharyn!

Thanks for letting us know that there is a more current version of the book! :thumbsup:

Sharing your personal experience using Thetahealing just makes me more excited about this healing modality! :)

Pamela
08-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Hi Dear Sharyn!

I just want to Thank You for providing the free online Abundance Theta Healing last week as it allowed me to have a deeper awareness of the exquisite power of your ability to heal using your advanced skills with this modality! :thumbsup: As you know, you provided this same session to me last winter and I was interested in participating once again to see if I was still harboring any blockages in this area. As you went through all the questions with those of us who participated, I was THRILLED to discover that just about ALL the limited beliefs that you cleared for me way back then were still changed!!! :yahoo: There were only 2 that you had to go back and clear for me and given the number of different beliefs that you covered (there were so many, I couldn't possibly keep track), I can only say that it made me feel fantastic to know intrinsically that what you do is something that STICKS!!! :notworthy: You are AMAZING, my wonderful friend! :angel: :wonderwoman:

To the beautiful ladies who also participated in this session on abundance, I just want to tell you that you should soon be seeing some delightful results in your lives because of it. I know that I did way back then and the blessings are still unfolding!!! :thumbsup: For those of you who might be considering a Theta Healing session with Sharyn, I highly advise you to listen to that little voice inside that is nudging you and make an appointment with her. You will delight in her gentle and loving manner as she works her exquisite magic on your being and eliminates those subconscious blocks that are thawarting you from reaching your highest potential and causing you concerns, be them physical, emotional, spiritual or mental! :sun:

Thank You, once again, My Sharyn... You are a Precious Blessing! :hug:

With MUCH Love and Gratitude, :heartbeat:

Pamela

Christine G.
08-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Yes, thank you Sharyn for the abundance session!!!! I felt so happy and uplifted right after!

I was excited too like Pamela about the beliefs you went over and I noticed some of the ones you mentioned tested clear for me!!

You are great Sharyn and so kind and generous:heartbeat:

My throat is acting up again. Not sure what's going on there. I'll have to set up another session with you in the future after I manifest some money:)

Oh and Pamela, everytime I read a thread you post, I can feel so much love and happiness radiating from it. Or if your name pops in my head I smile so big!! You are so wonderful!! I'll say it over and over again:D

Pamela
08-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Sweet Christine,

You just made ME break out in a BIG smile when I read your post!!!:D And...It was such a pleasure to be able to connect with you and the other fabulous ladies on the Theta call last week! :thumbsup: Honey...I don't know if you realize it or not, but YOU radiate MUCH Love :heartbeat: and Light :sun: and it is a Big blessing for all of us that you are here on this forum!!!:hug:

:thanks: Sweetie...Keep on shining that Brilliant Light that Is You!!!:sun: :wonderwoman:

With Much Love and Gratitude, :heartbeat:

Pamela

Sharyn
09-06-2008, 04:29 AM
Dear Pamela & Christine,:hug:
I am sorry that I have taken sooo long to respond to your posts - I've been rather busy this past week.

As to the free abundance session, you are both more than welcome! I enjoyed taking the session & wished that I could have got through even more beliefs for all of you but having you all individually testing yourselves & then making the corrections takes time.

As you know this was a general session & was different to how I would normally do a one on one Theta healing session where I "tune in" to you as an individual to try & pin point where & what your specific blocks are surrounding a specific issue. So instead for this session, I was covering some of the common beliefs that many people have taken on from the group consciousness so there was only time to cover a couple of areas in the allotted time.

I would have needed the entire day to get through all the areas that I would have liked that are often limiting abundance. I had done a quick scan of all of you in the group before the session & found that each of you had a different area for your main "personal" blocks, so I knew that the particular areas we had time to cover was going to be more relevant for some of you than the others.

For a couple of people it happened to be one of the "key" areas where they had a lot of limiting beliefs around & for others in the group there were varying degrees. It is always enlightening though to discover what some of the subconscious beliefs that we are carrying are & to also see the areas where we don't have blocks.

The biggest benefit & STRENGTH of Theta healing though is not only does it allow negative beliefs to be cleared, it also allows positive beliefs & FEELINGS that someone has been lacking in their lives, to be installed & felt for the very first time. So it was good to be able to do some of that during the session also.!

I told you Pamela that I knew there wouldn't be much that you needed to do in this session but I am glad that it was great validation for you to see that you had kept those changes. Thank you so much for your lovely comments :hug: but as I have already told you before it is not ME, it is YOU that is doing the actual "healing" & YOU that has "kept" the changes. Our bodies all have their own ability to heal themselves & when we clear the emotional blockages or energetic stress patterns that healing is then "enabled" or "turned on" & allowed to flow through.

I truly believe & know that healing ourselves is possible for everyone & that everyone is capable of this degree of mastery. It is just that for some people now it is difficult to have the required degree of BELIEF, FAITH & KNOWING in themselves so they require a bit of extra assistance to bring it about.So for now it is great to have these types of modalities to give us a boost. How fantastic that PATHS have just released the FAITH module!

I regard my primary role as a practitioner / facilitator to be that of the observer where I can create & hold a safe space in which to observe the client in a more useful way than they can currently see for themselves in their current reality. It is by being in this space which allows for other probabilities to occur & if the client is emotionally ready, change & transformation occurs in often wonderful ways.

When we become the master of our vehicle rather than allowing our vehicle to be veered off course by external events we will discover that our bodies are indeed a miracle & are of infinite intelligent design, & that we truly do have everything we need already within us to command our own health.

Sharyn

wpage
09-07-2008, 10:56 AM
SJ congrats on your accomplishment!.

Christ said "You are Gods" and in this statement. He affirmed we have certain powers...

This concept you have been certified in points toward tapping some of this potential in all of us.

W:peaceflag:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
11-04-2008, 12:30 PM
For those of you who might be considering a Theta Healing session with Sharyn, I highly advise you to listen to that little voice inside that is nudging you and make an appointment with her.

When Pamela S made this post on Aug 29, I felt as if she were talking to me. Pamela had no way of knowing this, but I was thinking about contacting Sharyn for a Theta Healing session.

I am on my way out the door for work now, so I don't have time to go into details right this very minute. However, I will post about this later tonite.

I will say that the results I received from Sharyn totally blew me away!!

Pamela Vicik-Smith
11-05-2008, 01:39 AM
I want to post about my experience with Theta Healing because I think it may be of help to someone else.

Two areas of my life where I have had some challenges are my weight and finances. They have both been areas where I seem to not have been able to get the results I want, regardless of what I do.

I am still working on the weight issue and I am confident that I will get where I want sooner rather than later. However, due to a long series of events, our finances were as bad as almost anyone's could be.

Without going into all the details of how things progressed, by this past June, we were in serious trouble. We did not have credit card debt (other than two cards with $300 balances), but some unforeseen things happened over the past couple of years and before we knew it, we were several months behind on our mortgage with no visible means of catching up. For the first time ever, I was really frightened of losing our home and become homeless.

In July I was able to find a new job that was very close to home. Previously I was spending $100 a week to commute. However it was too little, too late.

I had been reading this thread on Theta Healing and was thinking about contacting Sharyn for a healing session. I went on her website and saw she was certified to do Abundance healing. I was hesitant to call her though, because I felt like we were already doing all the "right" things. We were meditating, trying to only think and talk positive things, trying to use LOA to bring us what we desired, but something was missing because nothing was working.

When I saw Pamela's post about her experience with Sharyn, I took that as the sign I was looking for and I emailed Sharyn that very weekend. After giving a very brief synoposis of our current state of affairs, she scheduled a joint healing session with Raymond and myself.

We had our session on Monday nite, September 1. She uncovered and removed a lot of blockages during the hour session via Skype. I could literally see the changes in Raymond as she worked on us and our subconscious beliefs. It is hard to put into words, but it was as if an actual, physical weight was being removed from his shoulders. I could hardly believe the physical transformation before my very eyes!

We are both in sales and he is 100% commissioned. The remainder of the week was a very good one for him. The following week was the best week he had in about two years, maybe more.

It is now the beginning of November. Since our Theta Healing session with Sharyn two months ago, not only did Raymond have a good September, but October was the best month he had for sales in several years. I also had a record breaking September and October. Our mortgage company was willing to give us a mortgage modification and we are now current with our mortgage and our new monthly payment is something we can afford. We also have money in savings now.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is all a result of Sharyn's Theta Healing session. Hopefully by my posting my experiences, someone else will benefit as well.

christinah13
12-24-2008, 12:14 PM
hi is muskle testing verry important? i use the pendlum and i trust the pendlum what is the 7th plans in theta healing is the godcreator a light who is geting bigger and bigger? must i go upp first before i se the creator? ok merychristmas from christina

christinah13
12-24-2008, 12:36 PM

hi must i use the ordinary muscle testing to the theta healing? kant i use the pendlum ? i use to do that must i go up first before i se the creator? ore must the creator god come first? what is the importen thing to do first? how do i se the 4 levels? ok mery christmas from christina

christinah13
12-24-2008, 12:46 PM
hi wear do i finde thouse ikons? ok from christina

christinah13
12-24-2008, 12:50 PM
hi wear do i finde thouse ikons? ok from christina
hi did you get my messages? happy holly days ok from christina

christinah13
01-01-2009, 10:51 PM
hi i think it is verry god the theta healing i would verry much to resive a theta distant healing just fore to feal who its feal like ok if that is posible ok from christina

christinah13
01-04-2009, 08:17 PM
hi to you all whay dont i get an answer? can onegive animals theta healing? iff so how shall i give theta healing to my dog? shi have eye problem on her left eye and stomac problem please help me ok from christina:grindaisy: :cheers:

Jimmy Mack
01-09-2009, 02:20 AM
I have seen miraculous results with theta healing and have been practicing for years. I have take ascension, basic theta healing, advanced theta healing and manifestation and abundance. There is not enough room on the web or this forum to express all the positive aspects of this healing. Please check out my web site if you have any questions I would be glad to answer them for you and yes it works on pets too.......all the best of love, life, peace and joy
Jim McKeown
Advanced Theta Healing Practioner - Home (http://www.advancedthetapractitioner.com)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
01-09-2009, 12:05 PM
I was just on your website and read your testimonials. Very, very impressive :thumbsup:

christinah13
01-12-2009, 06:27 PM
I have seen miraculous results with theta healing and have been practicing for years. I have take ascension, basic theta healing, advanced theta healing and manifestation and abundance. There is not enough room on the web or this forum to express all the positive aspects of this healing. Please check out my web site if you have any questions I would be glad to answer them for you and yes it works on pets too.......all the best of love, life, peace and joy
Jim McKeown
Advanced Theta Healing Practioner - Home (http://www.advancedthetapractitioner.com)

hi i want to no how i shall wetnes up at the god creator? can i have some help ok from christina:notworthy:

christinah13
01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
hi isthere any who is some time sending theta distanse healing? i would like verry much feal how it feals to have a distance theta healing from any one here from this forum is thT POSIBLE? IFF SO i would be so greatful what is carma? what is trauma? please help me ok from christina:notworthy: :grindaisy:

Moria
01-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Christina,

There is several people on this forum offering their amazing services, Sharyn is one when it comes to Theta Healing. You can book a session with her through her own site; Theta 4 U - Theta Healing: Transform Your Life (http://www.theta4u.com.au/). She does some wonderful work and I suggest that you look into that if you are truly serious about learning/experiencing Theta Healing.

I would say that if you are honestly interested in this, you will book a session, not asking for a 'freebee' as there should always be some kind of energy exchange, money being one of them.

All of us on this site, and others, have to make a living too, we need to eat, pay our rent and other bills, and we do take our work seriously, so again, if you are truly interested, then please contact either Sharyn, S.J or Jimmy Mack for a session.

Moria x

Jimmy Mack
02-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Often it can be quite a wait to receive your certificates.
They remain busy but do an excellent job following up on requests.
I completed basic, Advanced DNA and Manifestation and Abundance
and continue to have a thriving practice helping others worldwide with their manifestations...........wishing you and yours all the best:thumbsup:
I remain
Jim McKeown

christinah13
02-13-2009, 09:34 PM
hi i can also chat to animals i have been to some animal comnucating courses too why dont i get an answers? i can also heal animals is there any who wants to whrite to me a bout theta healing ok from christina. can i have some theta healing i have some pain in my left arm and on top of that i have a cold ok from christina hope to hear from one of you soon

christinah13
02-13-2009, 09:42 PM
hi how shall i book a sesion i live in sweden im verry interestid in theta healing ok from christina

bmlyeryk
02-17-2009, 12:18 AM
guys, anyone, is there any possible way i can get access to this? evrywhere i see a course, it is too far away (not local). im in windsor ontario and i dont see any course close to where i live.

i asked earlier if i could get a free session over the phone for something, b/c im poor, but when i got a response here in the thread, their email has not worked so far.

im in a desperate situation and i want to try the fastest, most effective way which is theta healing.

how on earth am i going to be able to learn it and get a session, without shelling out so much money? just reading the book, i would obviosuly still have to learn hands-on, right?

HELP please

christinah13
03-01-2009, 07:29 PM
hi how does the creator loks like? is it a big light? ok from a theta healing student ok from christina

christinah13
03-01-2009, 07:36 PM
hi how does the creator loks like? :notworthy: :grindaisy: :dance: can one si him? what is the 7th plane how do i go to the 7th plane? please help me i would be verry glad ok from a thetahealing student christina

christinah13
03-12-2009, 08:52 PM
hi i want to kno what the 7th plan is in theta healing please help me ok from christina

musingmus
03-15-2009, 07:33 PM
hi i want to kno what the 7th plan is in theta healing please help me ok from christina

Hi Christina
maybe this will help you understand the 7th plane.

Go to Theta Medical Intuition - Theta DNA Activation (http://www.thetadnaactivation.com/medical.html)

and make sure you click onto Seven Planes of Existence!

this website should help give you more information.

i hope this helps!

if the link doesnt activate, google judy dragon, and then navigate through her site!

:)

christinah13
04-03-2009, 07:33 PM
hi i want to no how i shall wetnes up at the god creator? can i have some help ok from christina:notworthy:

hi i just want to tell that my brothet have just to day cros over to the other side i m so verry sad now is there any one who can send me some theta healing ok from christina

christinah13
04-03-2009, 07:45 PM
hi thank you so verry muchfore your help a bout the 7ths plans ok ihave now a graving my brother have past a way to day im verry sad just now ok from christina

Sunshine
04-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi Christina

I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. I'm not a theta healer so can't send you any theta healing but I am thinking about you and sending you love.

:sun:

christinah13
05-17-2009, 07:06 PM
hi i have the newist book of theta healing it is verry great wonderful i like it verry verry much i have been learning some things from the theta book i do thetahealing every day from the book it is wonderful ok from christina

christinah13
05-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi Christina

I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. I'm not a theta healer so can't send you any theta healing but I am thinking about you and sending you love.

hi thank you so much fore e mail nice doog you have i have allso adoog it is a goldenretriver her name is stella ok from christina

Sunshine
05-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi Christina

I'm so glad that you've been enjoying the theta healing book and finding it helpful. Glad you like my dog :) I used to have two Golden Retrievers and they were both very beautiful. You're lucky to have Stella - I'm sure she gives you lots of love and joy. I think animals are such a gift to us.

christinah13
07-02-2009, 03:43 PM

hi what a long e mail s j can you send me some thetahealing i have some graveings im fealing verry sad now please can you do that you can travel to my home from your bed and do a thetahealing to me pleas you sad so in your e mail it would be verry great to feal a thetahealing from you sj ok must you have my adress my name and contrey? ok i can allso do some thetahealing so i can allso send thetahealing to you iff you want to? can i train some thetahealing on you? ok i love thetahealing and my beloved rolf who have past to the otherside i can also chat to animals ihave also doen some courses to chat with animals i have a doog it is a goldenretriver her name is stella she is 3 yers old her past is not so good i ma reiki healer i havebeen doeing some reiki courses im a psychic i had that from i was a achild i can se hear and feal psychicley can you send some thetahealing to me now i have some graveings now my brother have just past a way to the other side please i can send some theta healing to you too iff you want to ok many thetahealing blessings from christina :grindaisy: :notworthy: :welcome: :superman:

christinah13
07-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Christina

I'm so glad that you've been enjoying the theta healing book and finding it helpful. Glad you like my dog :) I used to have two Golden Retrievers and they were both very beautiful. You're lucky to have Stella - I'm sure she gives you lots of love and joy. I think animals are such a gift to us.

hi sun shine thank you so much fore writeing to me yes the theta healing book is verry good it is the newest thetahealing is the best in theworld it is wonderfull amazing and verry lovely my stella had a verry bad past poor stella yes im verry lucky to have stella i can chat to animals i have been doeing some courses in animalchating ok hope to hear from you soon many thetahealing blessings from christina and stella::notworthy: :v-peace: :angel:

christinah13
07-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi Christina

hi thank you so verry much fore thinking off me and allso sending love to me thank you ok many blessings from christina and stella:angel: :notworthy: :cool: :grindaisy:

christinah13
07-02-2009, 04:17 PM
hi must i use the ordinary muscle testing to the theta healing? kant i use the pendlum ? i use to do that must i go up first before i se the creator? ore must the creator god come first? what is the importen thing to do first? how do i se the 4 levels? ok mery christmas from christina

hi sj i hope and i would love to hear from you soon do you have animals? im so lucky to have some gifts ok many thetahealing blessings from christina:grindaisy: :sshh: :cool: :angel: :sun: :peacesmiley:

christinah13
07-02-2009, 04:28 PM
hi sj how did you do a thetahealing to finde your pasport? was it hard to finde it please can you tell me how you did it? can i send some theta healing and unconditionallove to you now? ok theta blessings to you sj from christina

christinah13
07-02-2009, 06:04 PM
hi sj yes the theta healing is verry wonderful loveing greate powerfull amazing i like it verry much i have been learning theta healing from the book and i have been doeing it on my self a cuple of times and on my dog stella too ok hope to hear from you soon many theta blessings from christina

christinah13
07-02-2009, 06:37 PM
hi sj did you got my replys? it wouldbe verry great to hear from you ok are you on the forum now? i m i thinkthis thred is very good are you often in this forum? if so do you think you can whrite to me? i would be verry glad if you do ok many theta blessings from christina

christinah13
07-02-2009, 07:03 PM
hi sj whay dont i get an answer does it take long time to get an answer to this forum? i like toget some answers verry much and i like verry much to talk a bout theta healing so what is wrong? ok many theta blessings from christina

christinah13
07-02-2009, 07:09 PM
hi sj i have the thetahealing book it is verry good amasing and best in theworld i like the book verry much ok many theta blessings from christina:cool: :grindaisy: :v-peace: :blowout: :notworthy: :angel:

christinah13
07-02-2009, 07:27 PM
hi s.j. what a nice long whriteing you whrote i like theta healing verry much i have been practis a little bit it is amazing powerful best in theworld and this sounds verry interesting that you whroute ok many theta blessings from christina:beamup: :bcake: :angel: :thinking:

christinah13
07-02-2009, 07:44 PM
hi s j pleasesign me up too i would love you to work on me ok many theta blessings from christina

christinah13
07-02-2009, 08:06 PM
hi yes ofcours it does ok blessings from christina

frederick4life2004
07-02-2009, 10:59 PM
:) have peek here
Thetahealing - Theta Healing - Vianna Stibal (http://www.thetahealing.com/)

christinah13
07-03-2009, 06:40 PM
hi sj i want to learn angel readings with theta healing can you explane to me? ok many blessings from christina

christinah13
07-04-2009, 12:13 PM
hi thank you fore the home page a bout theta healing but i allrady new a bout that home side and i all so kno a bout thetahealing i allso understand a bout thetahealing i have practis a lott of it on my self and on my dog and plants flowers ok from christina

christinah13
07-04-2009, 12:26 PM
hi sj i have trayed now to finde my white unvelopes with theta healing but it is a little deficult todo it can you help me and explane fore me please ok blessings from christina

christinah13
07-04-2009, 04:13 PM
hej jag behöver inte gå till hennes hemsida för jag kan litet själv jag tränar thetahealing varje dag det går mycket bra tycker jag nu har jag semester i 5 veckor ok från christina

christinah13
07-04-2009, 04:20 PM
hi S J do you have a home page? are you on the forum now? how offten are you in the forum? i like this forum verry much i love thetahealing too verry much i have been whriteing to this forum a lott now ok blessings from christina

christinah13
07-04-2009, 04:52 PM
hi s j i can and understand a little a bout the DNA thetahealing i have been reading about it i have practis on my self a little i kno about the creator off all that is and how to go up to him and work with him and talk to him ok fromchristina

christinah13
07-05-2009, 09:27 AM
hi sj i can allso travel around all diffrentplayses from my bed i can travel to you allso from my bed iff you want to wear do you live? do you praktis thetahealing evry day? i do so ok blessings to you from christina

christinah13
07-05-2009, 09:37 AM
hi sj is thetahealing a miracle and magic? how can one kno that ? how can one notis that? does it take long time to notis that ? ok blessings from christina

christinah13
07-11-2009, 02:22 PM
hej är den här tråden ur funktion varför är det ingen som aktiverar den här tråden för om inte så kan man lika hjärna lägga den på hyllan det verkar som det är bara jag som skriver fins inteden här tråden längre ok från en thetahealing diggare christina

christinah13
08-29-2009, 06:54 PM
this foruandno one is answerm is not rouling how can one have a forum that is not and no one is not answer the replys ok i think it is verry bad christina

Sharyn
08-31-2009, 12:34 AM
Christina, SJ has not been posting on this forum for nearly the last 12 months so she does not appear to be visiting here any more. That is why you have received no responses to your questions to her.

Sharyn

christinah13
09-04-2009, 08:21 PM
hi ok i understand then it is nothing to do a bout it i have to tray to get answers from the creator of all that is by my self ok from christina

Jimmy Mack
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Christina, I can help you.....
Let me hear from you..............also, you will want to get Vianna's
new book, which is Disease & Disorder. This is a very good book.
all the best
Jimmy Mack
Advanced Theta Healing Practioner - Home (http://www.advancedthetapractitioner.com) :beamup:

serenac
07-22-2010, 11:16 AM
I want to post about my experience with Theta Healing because I think it may be of help to someone else.

Two areas of my life where I have had some challenges are my weight and finances. They have both been areas where I seem to not have been able to get the results I want, regardless of what I do.

I am still working on the weight issue and I am confident that I will get where I want sooner rather than later. However, due to a long series of events, our finances were as bad as almost anyone's could be.

Without going into all the details of how things progressed, by this past June, we were in serious trouble. We did not have credit card debt (other than two cards with $300 balances), but some unforeseen things happened over the past couple of years and before we knew it, we were several months behind on our mortgage with no visible means of catching up. For the first time ever, I was really frightened of losing our home and become homeless.

In July I was able to find a new job that was very close to home. Previously I was spending $100 a week to commute. However it was too little, too late.

I had been reading this thread on Theta Healing and was thinking about contacting Sharyn for a healing session. I went on her website and saw she was certified to do Abundance healing. I was hesitant to call her though, because I felt like we were already doing all the "right" things. We were meditating, trying to only think and talk positive things, trying to use LOA to bring us what we desired, but something was missing because nothing was working.

When I saw Pamela's post about her experience with Sharyn, I took that as the sign I was looking for and I emailed Sharyn that very weekend. After giving a very brief synoposis of our current state of affairs, she scheduled a joint healing session with Raymond and myself.

We had our session on Monday nite, September 1. She uncovered and removed a lot of blockages during the hour session via Skype. I could literally see the changes in Raymond as she worked on us and our subconscious beliefs. It is hard to put into words, but it was as if an actual, physical weight was being removed from his shoulders. I could hardly believe the physical transformation before my very eyes!

We are both in sales and he is 100% commissioned. The remainder of the week was a very good one for him. The following week was the best week he had in about two years, maybe more.

It is now the beginning of November. Since our Theta Healing session with Sharyn two months ago, not only did Raymond have a good September, but October was the best month he had for sales in several years. I also had a record breaking September and October. Our mortgage company was willing to give us a mortgage modification and we are now current with our mortgage and our new monthly payment is something we can afford. We also have money in savings now.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is all a result of Sharyn's Theta Healing session. Hopefully by my posting my experiences, someone else will benefit as well.

Hi Pamela! I just discovered your post here! :hug:

Wow that is so amazing what you tell here in this post! I would NEVER have suspected that you ever had financial woes! I used to be in the exact same place where you were at that time, welfare ending and I didn't know how I would pay the next month's rent, etc. Then I got the Soul Realignment session with David Topi and the results have been absolutely AMAZING and mind-blowing! :yahoo: Now I've got my own little business, still far from being what you would call a prosperous merchant (in fact I don't sell things at all, only services) but I have no difficulties now keeping up with all payments.

Although on the other hand Soul Realignment has stirred up a lot of other things unrelated to abundance, won't go into them right now but let's just say this is powerful stuff! It's the ONLY thing that ever worked to get abundance flowing into my life! Well as I wrote on my latest post I'm on Lesson 3 of 10, so it'll be a while before I finish the course and start to do the practice readings. :o

However I do also find Theta Healing quite interesting, I would sure be interested in learning it someday. Obviously not now, as I've got both hands and in fact all 8 octopus hands quite full with the Soul Realignment course! :suprise: I got the Theta Healing book, but couldn't get into theta using the instructions in it (just couldn't see all those celestial things whirling around in my head :confused: ), I tried to get into theta using binaural theta beats but I fell asleep instead! :(

Do you know if it's possible to learn this technique using just this book? Maybe I should just keep trying at it using the instructions in the book until I get it? Or do you know if a course in this technique is available online? I am doing the Soul Realignment course online and Andrea Hess' (the teacher) instructions using audio and reading material are so VERY clear, well-organized and easy to understand and follow that I had NO problems at all getting every aspect of the course, learning to enter the Akashic Records building and reading the Records in there, etc.

Thanks a lot Pamela! Have a wonderful day today! :heartbeat: (I meant today and every day!)

amydoublet
10-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Theta healing is an amazing healing modality.

I've had my advanced certification a couple years now and it's transformed my life!

Clients are amazed how quickly it works and they are inspired to continue working on their belief systems.

The first thing I do before practicing ANY of the modalities I'm certified in is to access Theta. When you're connected to source all things are possible and clients feel the difference on a potent and deep level.

Happy healing

Amy Doublet
http://www.wellnessalchemist.com
Body Detox / Natural Cures / Free Cleanse Advice (http://www.detoxvortex.com)

serenac
10-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Hi Amy! :grindaisy: Do you know if there's any way to learn Theta Healing without having to attend a workshop? I'm in Europe, single mom with 2 kids, so not only is it veeeeeery difficult for me financially to travel to the US for a workshop, it's also not possible for, well, planning reasons, as in, I can't go with 2 little kids, and I can't leave them behind either.

I got Vianna's book and tried to learn it from the book, but I'm such a dormouse, I ALWAYS fall asleep!! :mad: In fact I'm always so sleep-deprived I don't need to be trying to practice Theta Meditation in order to fall asleep. All I need to do is sit down. :mad: :mad:

Jill Magso
05-27-2011, 01:51 PM
@serenac:

Theta level healing requires a careful level of application. I would not suggest moving into Theta healing without taking some precautionary and directed educational steps.

I am an avid runner, and also have severe joint pain in my knees, hips, and back. In an effort to combat the obviously detrimental effect of those pains on my running, I began to research Theta healing. My initial attempts were unsuccessful as my mind was still focused on the pain and the fear that it would get worse, of which it did... I was about to undergo knee surgery which would have debilitated me for no less than 6 months.

I had to backtrack my focus to alpha level states in order to ready myself for Theta level interactions. One of my focuses was developing the ability to enter a lucid dreaming state, which would allow for greater control when entering Theta meditation, as opposed to allowing my fears to take control. Controlled use of Theta meditation is important to generating any level of success.

A positive and controlled mental attitude is important to develop any level of success in Theta healing. Over the past 5 years, I have basically overcome the joint and back pain (it still resurfaces every now and then), avoided knee replacement surgery, and have successfully improved my 3-mile run time from >30 minutes to 19m 54s. I can now run 6 miles in about an 50 minutes.

Be careful and knowledgeable about what you decide to do and let me know how it goes for you!

Alpha Level of Mind And Meditation | Silva Life System (http://www.silvalifesystem.com/articles/brand/alpha-level-of-mind-and-meditation/)

Karen Abrams
06-06-2011, 06:08 PM
There are lots of ways to learn Theta Healing from afar. We are working on lots of new Theta teleclasses (http://www.thetahealingka.com/events.html) that anyone from any where in the world can participate in (at a very low cost as well). Follow Theta Healers on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/thinktheta) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Theta-Healing-with-Karen-Abrams/184693928246155) for daily and weekly advice and downloads.

Find the right Theta Healer and process for you. Experiment and ask questions!

Heal well

Karen Abrams
Theta Healing with Karen Abrams - Move Easily and Confidently Toward Your Goals (http://www.thinktheta.com)