Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have opinions about R-Charge.net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have opinions about R-Charge.net?

Has anyone ordered from R-Charge.net? I was thinking about purchasing a kit from there. Just curious.

Tesla Chargers

Yes - many of their customers contact us for customer service since we actually return messages. You can see that John has links to Tesla Chargers on his own homepage: Welcome to John Bedini

We will be making new kits available soon so please stay tuned.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Great

Great people to deal with. Good customer service. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.
      Randy
      _

Comment

If you're going to order renewabe energy products, they are recommended.
        Fast shipping too and will ship to an address other than what's on a card.

Last year, I built up a 6 coiler version of the 3PM Bedini energizer motor for a friend. He sent the parts for the original 3 coil kit and I built it, was happy to do so as a learning experience. I'd never even built an SSG homemade type version of it and so had to go along step by step and I explained we'd have to order parts, some of which I didn't know what they would be.
        Orders were placed with R-Charge by the friend, shipments arrived promptly to my address.
        IIRC one coil was a different gauge to that ordered. He rang them and another coil was shipped out - free !

They often use salvaged boxes to ship things, anything strong and up to the job. Not skeepskate kind of practices, just highly practical.

Comment

12 pole monopole

I buy a Benini 12 Pole Monopole one year ago, and today i trie to charge one battery and no charge nothing.i trien on one coil,two coil ...l and nothing. I pay $4,800 to this.

Comment

60 amp solar tracker III

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
            Great people to deal with. Good customer service. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.
            Randy
            I just got my solar tracker 60amp.So what size battery bank do I get (how many amp hours/watts)
            Do I get two battery banks one charging one on load & should the amp hours relate to the load so that the batteries are fully dischared then recharged the next day.
            Can any one help.

Comment

8 circuit pcb

I think their customer service is pretty poor. I purchased an 8-circuit circuit board and received no documentation. After have a dozen emails and no response, I spent a couple of weeks searching the internet to figure out how to build the board. Maybe they will be better if you spend more money with them.
              By the way, this board has no silk screening either so I hope I built is correctly and I not real sure how to hook up the batteries or the coil.

Comment

Satisfied. Responded to the mails and sent very fast.

Now waiting for the order to reach Europe..

Comment

I've a problem with my order of large 10 pole generator.
                  Paid 15th aug, already more than 2 months passed.
                  Write few e-mails, and no answer at all.
                  Very poor client support, I didn't understand what happen at the moment.

Can anyone from forum admins help me to contact r-charge and ask them to write me any info on my order.

p.s. Yuri from Russia, e-mail boo050@gmail.com

Comment

Would i do it again. For the design perhaps.

(heads up, i complain a lot here but there are STILL a lot of good reasons to see it through with R-charge. Please read to the end.) Warning its a long story.

At the time that I purchased my 4 dual pole (32 circuit) motor/generator from Rick at R-charge around last feb (2014), i was unaware that John and Rick had parted company. Before i ordered, I talked on the phone with Rick and inquired about shipping expectations. He explained that they were in the process of moving their shop location, however gave no indication that it would take longer that 3 months lead time. It was after all, the very reason i was calling, to know if there would be additional delays. I waited a couple weeks past the 3 month lead time before contacting them about the late delivery.

After 3.5 months my messages went ignored entirely at first. I've had to deal with horrible vendor experiences online in the past and I have a hard time ignoring the delay when there is NO communication. Being ignored and not getting a response at all was BY FAR the worst part. At around 4.5 months I wound up yelling at both Rick and his helper on the phone and threatening legal action. Being ignored was inexcusable in my opinion and I told them i'd be driving down there in person and demanding a refund in the form of a lean if nessecary. It became very complicated because they had shipped out a partial bunch of parts all the while never giving me a parts list to reference. I never really knew where I stood at with the order, however i was missing the coils (most critical and costly components). I'll avoid getting into every single detaill, however it was about 5 and a half months before I appeared to have all of the motor generator kit components.

Following that i had to contact them to request a schematic. I'd built multi-coil single trigger bedini motors before so i had a decent fundamental understanding. However, I needed the opto circuit diagram in order to get it right. I never intended to pay good money to have to hypothesize on the component arrangement. I was told that they'd send out the schematics right away. I waited another week and a half for an email and still nothing. Finally i phoned and freaked out completely. I sorta snapped entirely and i had let my frustration get the better of me. I suddenly became very exhausted of the entire experience and the very worst part of it all, I'd paid over 2 thousand dollars to become completely discouraged with the entire line of research. I took all the passive components, rotor discs, bearings, frame and packed it into a box and put it away where i wouldn't have to see it. I don't have much money. This was my research nest egg. I felt horrible about it all and the stress of it was making me sick. Suddenly i received an email with the schematics. Turned out Rick had been in Germany doing a build for a conference there. I still didn't understand the delay. Emailing a schematic shouldn't take 2 weeks after all the previous delay. I guess i took it as a final insult and It left me with the impression that he didn't want me to have it to begin with. I'm not certain that was a valid assumption.

Its hard to explain, but it has really taken me a long time to get motivated again. It was more than a year after i'd ordered the kit before i dusted off the box, printed off the schematics and decided i'd begin assembling. I think that the problem was that i'd known that i would be watching Rick's assembly videos. In my heart I have always known Rick was a well meaning individual somehow. You can tell by his demeanor that he is a kind person. My problem was that i'd gotten angry with him and was riddled with guilt over it. It was his videos that taught me how to wind my first bedini fan motor and mono pole ssg wheel. I was looking forward to an amicable relationship with Rick and R-charge. As i had mentioned i wasn't aware of any discord between him and John Bedini at that time. I'd hoped that he'd become my vicarious link to John Bedini himself, but since i last contacted them about the schematic, i've not sought Rick or R-charge out for anything further. Circumstances and my own inability to control my temper had spoiled it. I choked it all down and got down to business.

I built the kit. The parts, aside from a couple small bolts for the rubber legs, were all there. During the interm Rick had produced a number of instructional videos showing the different aspects of the 4 pole and 10 pole motors which were helpful. The kit went together beautifully.

I managed to get the opto running correctly on the first try and i have been loving the performance. Its easy to adjust and time the opto rotor. The torque and mechanical output on the 4 dual pole motor is remarkable.

Currently i'm running it off of my 1.3kw solar array and 12 - 130ah @ 12volt deep cycle batteries (arranged series @24volts) as the permanent primary input and have 16 more of the same batteries (2 banks of 8 batteries) dedicated to cold charging from direct radiant energy only and cycled on to the 3800watt 24volt AC inverter for house hold consumption. 4 of the charge batts have been running strictly on radiant charging for a 1.5 years now (ceiling fan motor) already and are much more accepting of a quick radiant recharge. The others are still becoming conditioned. The motor (with a small fan for cooling as a very small mechanical load) is drawing roughly 20amps and outputting about 65-70% back as cold charging @ 24volts.

The dual rotors provide a pretty heavy draw through the 32 circuits and I find you need to be careful not to over drive the transistors and diodes until you have your primary and secondary load impedance values figured out for your typical running conditions. Also have to be certain to ALWAYS have a load between the collector and the emitter (I'm using 150volt neons) as a safety in case your secondary bank becomes disconnected. I now realize how much more important it is to be wary of this issue while driving heavy amps. It only takes a second to fry a pile of diodes and transistors and you will lose that snap in your coils reducing the generated radiant current through to the secondary. I purposely salvaged a neutral bar terminal block from a sub panel to allow easy disconnect and testing of each circut in case something like that happened. Which it did. I wound up replacing 7 - MJL21194s and about as many diodes. Very hard to properly detect the potential performance issue with a meter while still connected to the entire circuit. many burnt circuits will still run with about half the vigor as with new components, making them hard to read unless you can run it separate and confirm that it is triggering in a snappy fashion. This is VERY important IMO.

Now i'm putting together the generator side of the motor/generator. I found an amazing deal for (never used) 6800uf 400volt Hitachi capacitors @ $20.00 ($300 new) on ebay, i've ordered opto, transitor, microcontroller to trigger a SCR. I have 15lbs of 18 AWG to wind the 4 generator coils ( i estimate they will use roughly 3.5lbs each). R-charge did include the second timing rotor and shaft tensioner components. I'm very excited at this point. During the peak hours of the day when i typically see 900watts from my 1.3kw solar array, instead of boiling my 12 (positive ion charged) batteries and causing sulfation, i'm now able to off set up to 500watts with a 6" cooling fan attached to the shaft as a mechanical load which thermally protects the transistor circuits. Current is now cold charging 2 separate banks and is not lost to heat dissapation. This has seemingly already doubled the output of my solar array as far as useful energy and will greatly reduce the sulfation of my primary battery banks which never run in the secondary position typically. I may do a desulfation on them at some time in the future if they begin to decrease in amp hours though to recondition them if need be.

Wow. way too long. i better wrap it up. i'll follow up as i set up my generator coils and start using the output.
                    Thanks for your interest and giving me a place to rant for awhile. :P
                    Love and Light
                    thedude
                    Last edited by thedude; 05-16-2015, 12:46 PM.
                    EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                    ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

I can't see any evidence on r-charge.net of details of the performance of their products. Without this, what is the point?

Comment

Hello wrtner

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                        I can't see any evidence on r-charge.net of details of the performance of their products. Without this, what is the point?
                        Hi wrtner. How are you? Rick has a number of videos on his youtube channel that i'm certain your aware of? Although he doesn't make any specific claims in them, you can get a better idea of what the suggested benefits are in some of those videos. I'm curious if you've done any of the Bedini monopole SSG experiments for your self? I certainly don't expect you to take my word for it alone. However, I can pretty safely say that many here have and can establish that even on the basis of radiant charging by itself, the input/output COP is remarkable in batteries that are conditioned to charge with this form of energy production over an extended period of time. One must be willing to do the experiments properly to witness this for themselves to become convinced of this i'm afraid. If in fact you have not? These have to be the simplest circuits to build and run, once you have a even a moderate amount of experience with them. I'm no electrical engineer, but after 6 years of experimenting with these motors, my confidence in the validity of their potential has only grown stronger over time. That said, i have been purchasing hall effect instrumentation and fluke true RMS data logging meters recently in an attempt to provide better data for my presentation of this technology. I will attempt to try and document the actual data of a large number of charge/discharge cycles to better analyze the amp hour output of my 2 secondary banks (over a period of years if possible) that specifically only run my inverted load daily for house hold consumption. It would be nice to do a study on a static set of banks over a long period of time and that is my intention. No COP analysis can be done with out more data in my case, so all i can do at this time is present my observations. Take them for what they are.

As far as what i can speak to at this moment, the benefits of cold charging large deep cycle banks utilizing solar array output as a primary source of input to the energy equation are big enough on their own to warrant using this method of charging. I was able to establish this fact with my ceiling fan multi-coil 4 pole ssg that i build from scratch and modified over the years. If I hadn't done that and witnessed the properties of the purely radiantly charged batteries in action for myself, I wouldn't have been able to afford to spend the money on the 4 dual pole motor/generator kit that R-charge retails. If you read my previous posting in this thread, you might realize how seriously i take my expenditures. (a rich man I am not, i'm forced to take my investment into renewable energy very seriously) Most solar arrays typically are unable to make use of the peak energy input into the system during full sunlight exposure, forcing a large portion of excess produced energy to be wasted on boiling and off gassing fully charged battery banks or is wasted as heat in a overload dissipation coil during full sun exposure due to an over abundance of positive ion bombardment, typically causing heavy sulfation of the battery anode. It is truly difficult to properly harness all of the output from a decent sized solar array, unless your in the habit of running a full kilowatt of energy during that time of day (In my case and experience it can be difficult at best). This causes fairly rapid deterioration of the batteries as they off gas and boil at their peak 29volt position (24volt array). I have 28 - 130 amp hour deep cycle batteries in my storage banks. Each one retails at $170 a piece ( I do get a slightly better price ). That is $4760 (@retail) in deep cycle battery storage alone. Anyone who is charging/discharging lead acid batteries on a daily basis will receive great benefits from the utilization of radiant energy. If you state otherwise i will become HUGELY insistent that you are mistaken. I see this benefit every day I live my life. That alone is one very good reason to experiment with bedini motor/generators. My models COP will need to be addressed better once i have my generator coils installed into the motor/generator. You see i'm only using 1 of the 2 energy output components of this device at this time.

Once I add 15 pounds of inductive generating coils that will harvest the pure mechanical energy of the two big spinning rotors to the equation, that is when the scales are going to tip(those 4 empty gaps in my motor are for generating coils). As you increase the load, so does the charging. When utilizing big banks as i have, the amps are a issue in conditioning them from brand new. They become more receptive over time. Sometimes its nice to drive amps at them, and other times you can lightly charge them and still see great effect (which is preferred).

Its doing everything that is promised so far in my experience. I do not condition or normalize the generated radiant energy output from the motor into a cap dump system for the simple reason that i have seen the enhanced performance that is produced when you allow the negative dipole of the batteries in the secondary position to strengthen over a period of time and many charge/discharge cycles. To establish this kind of growth, you should not rotate negatively charged banks into the primary position in the circuit for this matter. This is why i charge two separate banks with only pure radiant energy and cycle them directly onto my inverter load to discharge, and never back into the primary position. As they are in a Tesla "switch" series arrangement, you will instantly reverse the dipole condition of the negatively charged battery if you do so, and you will never fully realize the negative potential that is produced. IMO cap dump systems for conditioning the output current are great for batteries that are multi-purposed and not specifically dedicated to serving a separate inverter load. If they regularly receive both positive and negative ion charging then it becomes beneficial to cap dump them to achieve a greater output as their negative potential state is undone when the anode is receiving positive ions. In essence wasting the work done through much of the negative charging. That is a key issue that i feel is over looked by many researchers who study Bedini motor/generators.

I think i'm getting WAY off the OP's intended line of discussion perhaps and I may need to start my own thread for more documentation of my situation. I hope i haven't repeated myself too much or come across as a "know it all". Which i emphatically do not. I do a lot of this , and that is how i force the information into place.

L&L
                        thedude
                        Last edited by thedude; 05-16-2015, 10:37 PM.
                        EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                        ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

Thanks for your reply, thedude, but if they want to sell units to anyone, let alone members of the public, they need to provide a reason to believe that their products are better than what can be picked up in Halfords or Argos (or can be knocked together with a transformer, FWBR and maybe a small moving iron meter).
                          Last edited by wrtner; 05-17-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Same Specifications?

Taking the 2A12 Battery Charger Rejuvenator as an example;
                            which are sold by r-charge.net as RC-2A12 and
                            teslachargers.com as 2A12.
                            Are they considered to be identical in feature and technical capabilities?
                            Or are these firms only competitors and develop similar products?

Comment

Originally posted by thedude View Post
                              Hi wrtner. How are you? Rick has a number of videos on his youtube channel that i'm certain your aware of? Although he doesn't make any specific claims in them, you can get a better idea of what the suggested benefits are in some of those videos. I'm curious if you've done any of the Bedini monopole SSG experiments for your self? I certainly don't expect you to take my word for it alone. However, I can pretty safely say that many here have and can establish that even on the basis of radiant charging by itself, the input/output COP is remarkable in batteries that are conditioned to charge with this form of energy production over an extended period of time. One must be willing to do the experiments properly to witness this for themselves to become convinced of this i'm afraid. If in fact you have not? These have to be the simplest circuits to build and run, once you have a even a moderate amount of experience with them. I'm no electrical engineer, but after 6 years of experimenting with these motors, my confidence in the validity of their potential has only grown stronger over time. That said, i have been purchasing hall effect instrumentation and fluke true RMS data logging meters recently in an attempt to provide better data for my presentation of this technology. I will attempt to try and document the actual data of a large number of charge/discharge cycles to better analyze the amp hour output of my 2 secondary banks (over a period of years if possible) that specifically only run my inverted load daily for house hold consumption. It would be nice to do a study on a static set of banks over a long period of time and that is my intention. No COP analysis can be done with out more data in my case, so all i can do at this time is present my observations. Take them for what they are.

As far as what i can speak to at this moment, the benefits of cold charging large deep cycle banks utilizing solar array output as a primary source of input to the energy equation are big enough on their own to warrant using this method of charging. I was able to establish this fact with my ceiling fan multi-coil 4 pole ssg that i build from scratch and modified over the years. If I hadn't done that and witnessed the properties of the purely radiantly charged batteries in action for myself, I wouldn't have been able to afford to spend the money on the 4 dual pole motor/generator kit that R-charge retails. If you read my previous posting in this thread, you might realize how seriously i take my expenditures. (a rich man I am not, i'm forced to take my investment into renewable energy very seriously) Most solar arrays typically are unable to make use of the peak energy input into the system during full sunlight exposure, forcing a large portion of excess produced energy to be wasted on boiling and off gassing fully charged battery banks or is wasted as heat in a overload dissipation coil during full sun exposure due to an over abundance of positive ion bombardment, typically causing heavy sulfation of the battery anode. It is truly difficult to properly harness all of the output from a decent sized solar array, unless your in the habit of running a full kilowatt of energy during that time of day (In my case and experience it can be difficult at best). This causes fairly rapid deterioration of the batteries as they off gas and boil at their peak 29volt position (24volt array). I have 28 - 130 amp hour deep cycle batteries in my storage banks. Each one retails at $170 a piece ( I do get a slightly better price ). That is $4760 (@retail) in deep cycle battery storage alone. Anyone who is charging/discharging lead acid batteries on a daily basis will receive great benefits from the utilization of radiant energy. If you state otherwise i will become HUGELY insistent that you are mistaken. I see this benefit every day I live my life. That alone is one very good reason to experiment with bedini motor/generators. My models COP will need to be addressed better once i have my generator coils installed into the motor/generator. You see i'm only using 1 of the 2 energy output components of this device at this time.

Once I add 15 pounds of inductive generating coils that will harvest the pure mechanical energy of the two big spinning rotors to the equation, that is when the scales are going to tip(those 4 empty gaps in my motor are for generating coils). As you increase the load, so does the charging. When utilizing big banks as i have, the amps are a issue in conditioning them from brand new. They become more receptive over time. Sometimes its nice to drive amps at them, and other times you can lightly charge them and still see great effect (which is preferred).

Its doing everything that is promised so far in my experience. I do not condition or normalize the generated radiant energy output from the motor into a cap dump system for the simple reason that i have seen the enhanced performance that is produced when you allow the negative dipole of the batteries in the secondary position to strengthen over a period of time and many charge/discharge cycles. To establish this kind of growth, you should not rotate negatively charged banks into the primary position in the circuit for this matter. This is why i charge two separate banks with only pure radiant energy and cycle them directly onto my inverter load to discharge, and never back into the primary position. As they are in a Tesla "switch" series arrangement, you will instantly reverse the dipole condition of the negatively charged battery if you do so, and you will never fully realize the negative potential that is produced. IMO cap dump systems for conditioning the output current are great for batteries that are multi-purposed and not specifically dedicated to serving a separate inverter load. If they regularly receive both positive and negative ion charging then it becomes beneficial to cap dump them to achieve a greater output as their negative potential state is undone when the anode is receiving positive ions. In essence wasting the work done through much of the negative charging. That is a key issue that i feel is over looked by many researchers who study Bedini motor/generators.

I think i'm getting WAY off the OP's intended line of discussion perhaps and I may need to start my own thread for more documentation of my situation. I hope i haven't repeated myself too much or come across as a "know it all". Which i emphatically do not. I do a lot of this , and that is how i force the information into place.

L&L
                              thedude
                              Nice motor/Gen do you have a video of it running?

Do you have any protection circuitry incase of a broken plate

on your 24vdc battery? Or incase of an open circuit? Say the

circuit would shut down after 100volts?

I would hate to see your circuit go up.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 08-30-2015, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X