how to handle more than 1 account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to handle more than 1 account

i know some/many forum practitioners here who are also paths users have more than 1 theatre/account current
    i wonder how they manage this abundance of accounts

here's my situation:
    since i use several web browsers, i have my theatres each in a different browser, the reason being that each browser stores my user name & password for each site i have an account on in such way that i cannot have more than 1 set of user name & password for 1 & the same web page; i have tried to fix manually the user name & password that is typed automatically when i'm on the paths website I log on to thus trying to access another theatre after i logout from the previous, but this doesn't work

so my question is: would it be possible for the paths wizards to set up the customer login page in such a way that it presents a list of all the theatres this customer has?
    if that was the case, i could just click on the theatre i want to do at the moment & then logout & right away or the next day or whenever click on another theatre if desired (all from the same browser)

Be-atrix Bora
    atrium borabora

setup fee is not the issue here

please do not get me wrong: i'm not complaining about 1 setup fee per theatre -- that arrangement makes total sense in my mind

thanks for listening & be well

Be-atrix Bora
    atrium borabora

Comment

Working...
    X